Hoeing Auntie's Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still behind her and with my cock now firmly pressed against the soft material of her high waisted panties, I undid the clasp of her bra and eased it off so that the large fleshy globes of her breasts rested in my palms. Auntie was a handful in more ways than one! I continued to gently caress her breasts with my fingers and her hard nipples poked through my fingers.

She turned around and put her arms around my neck drawing me into another deep long kiss. My knob pressed against her belly and the raised pattern of the jacquard of the front of her panties rubbed the skin of my shaft making it even harder. When we broke the smile on her face was beautiful and passionate. I stepped back to take in the sight.

Auntie was magnificent. Almost six foot, she carried her weight marvellously, there was a little sag to her great tits and a little flab to her belly was kept in by the firm control of her full white panties. Her legs looked great -- shapely calves and firmer more muscular thighs. The soft half light of the bedside lamp caught the gold in her hair. The bright blue of her eyes spoke determination and the soft red of her lips spoke lust.

"My God, Auntie!" I said in admiration, "You are just so beautiful and sexy!"

"Yes, I am!" she replied proudly but with a smug smile on her face, "And what are you going to do about it?"

I sank to my knees before her and pulled her panties down slowly.

"Would you like another foot massage?" I asked as pulled her panties away from her feet. I would have like to put my face in them but she put her fingers in my curly hair and pressed her muff to my face instead.

"Lets cut out the feet bit and move to the main business!"

I inhaled and tasted her womanly aroma and kissed her quim through the short wiry curls of her hair. The salty, bitter, earthy flavour of her womanhood was overpowering. She lay back on the bed, her legs over the edge and moved to take full advantage of what she offered me. My nose, lips, tongues and chin ran over her hot juicy cunt as I rubbed my face in her. Then very slowly and deliberately I ran my tongue up and down her lips, not yet penetrating the inner folds. After several minutes of this cuntlapping and my tongue aching I found her engorged clit at the top of her hood and teased and tortured it with the tip of my tongue. I knew I was doing the right thing as her legs clamped my shoulders forcing me harder into her minge. It was hard to breathe but I didn't care if I died. I plunged my tongue as hard as I could repeatedly inside her folds and then lashed her clit with my tongue and lips. She thrust up against my face which became bathed in her juices as she flowed and orgasmed.

Afterwards we lay in bed together kissing and talking sweet nothings.

She was really quite a sweetie when she really got intimate. She told me a little about her past loves and marriages. It seemed that Uncle Norman, successful business man, lay preacher and stalwart of the community had been banging his secretary and the church organist. When she found out she'd decided firstly to have a string of affairs herself and secondly never to let a man be in charge of her life again. I guessed her difficult behaviour stemmed form insecurity. Auntie had formed the view that all men needed to be watched and controlled. She herself needed to be treated with almost unconditional love and devotion. That was my rationalisation but I also reckoned she'd always been a bit of a ball-breaker. Anyway I was happy to give her the love and devotion she wanted and told her so.

So Auntie and I became full-time lovers. She did teach me to become a more patient and sensitive lover. We parted company a few years later once I'd graduated -- thanks to her support I got a really good degree. She encouraged me to go off and get a good career but it was a wrench as I did love her.

Still do really.