Hoeing Auntie's Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phobosuk
phobosuk
230 Followers

We lapsed into a comfortable silence and then,

"Are you sure you don't want any dessert?" she asked me.

"Well, not dessert but, er, you did promise afters"

"So I did, so I did!" She half turned towards me and undid a button on her dress. I could now see her left breast encased in a white lacy bra. I gazed at it unashamedly try to see where the nipple was and I soon detected it pressing against the shiny soft fabric from underneath. Auntie was watching my face.

"Do you like what you see?"

"I do, Auntie"

"Does it give you an itch?"

"It does, Auntie, in fact it gives me a throb!"

"A throb! Oh dear, what can we do to help that?"

She undid another button and I could see her other breast now half covered by the white bra.

"Does that make it better or worse?" she asked.

"I don't know but it certainly makes it throbbier!"

"Throbbier!"

She undid another button and I could now see her belly and the full glory of her cleavage. I just wanted to bury my face in it but I carried on with the game. I was getting uncomfortable my dick was trapped in the folds of my trousers and leaned further back so that my belly was straight and my dick could expand.

"You look uncomfortable, Andrew."

"I am a little."

"All that throbbing!"

She undid the belt and the next and I could now see the top of her knickers which were of the same soft glossy material as her bra. I shifted uncomfortably again as my cock became rigid and longed for release.

"I hate to see you so bothered, Andrew"

She undid the last two buttons and opened up her skirt so that I got the full magnificent picture of her sitting back on the settee in her half cut bra and full panties. I tugged at my zip but she took my hand away.

"No you look and I touch those are the rules", she rebuked me.

"Well, help me then, please!"

"Of course I will, you only had to ask," and she took hold of my zip and slowly, too slowly, unzipped me ...and then zipped me back up and then down and then back up again. She smiled to see my torment. Then she took the zip down one last time and put her hand inside and on top of my rod of iron. She squeezed my balls and then mercifully undid my trouser button so that the pressure on my dick was eased a little. She squeezed it tightly and gently teased open the buttons on my briefs. Mt cock emerged rampant and I heard her breathe in more deeply.

"Oh, I can see it is throbby," she said and she ran her hand all over it. I glanced sideways and noticed that he other hand was pressed between her own legs. She started to very slowly pump my dick but my eyes were on what she was doing to herself. She was deliberately running her fingers over her silk-clad pussy, every now and then squeezing her legs together with her thumb jambed down between. Her motions with her left hand got more vigorous but this distracted her a little from the hand job she was giving me and her motions got a bit clumsier.

"Finish yourself off!" she muttered as she put her hand inside her panties and started frigging herself off big time.

So I did. We sat next to each other masturbating ourselves. Her eyes fixed on my rampant dick and mine on the white silky triangle between her legs and her fingers writhing underneath it. She was using her left hand and I my right so I put my other hand in hers and she gripped it tight. Holding hands, we both more or less came at the same time.

"Don't make a mess!" she groaned but I pinched the foreskin over the end of my dick so that the spurt of semen would not leak out, wringing out the last drops. I hurried off to the toilet to get rid of my mess and I heard her pad off upstairs.

After about fifteen minutes she came downstairs again dressed for bed.

"I'm going to bed now," she said in an ordinary way as if nothing had happened.

"OK, Auntie, see you in the morning. I'll do the dishes before I turn in."

"Thank you, Andrew," she smiled. She made to kiss me goodnight but I took her hand again and instead of just kissing the back of it as I had last week I kissed her fingertips, softly sucking them with my lips. Although she let me do it her face was a mixture of annoyance and laughter.

"Sleep well," was all she said, "We have a very busy day ahead of us!"

The next day was very busy. The turf for the other two lawns had arrived and I spent all day laying them,flattening them and watering them. It was a hot day too and by the end of the afternoon I was tired, dirty and my back muscles very sore. Auntie Carol worked quite a bit too planting flowers along one of the borders, normally she just pottered about or gave me directions. She had a pair of smart shorts on (she never wore anything that wasn't smart or stylish) and I was treated to the sight of her shapely calves all day. She too looked hot and grubby although in a cool elegant sort of way if that makes sense.

After dinner she announced she was going to take a long hot bath to wash away the grime and ease her aching muscles so I didn't see her for a couple of hours. I'd already had my shower but my back and shoulder were still sore so I sat at the breakfast bar at one of the high stools with my laptop and read all about the football games that had played that afternoon. My team had won although they still languished near the bottom of the league. I was engrossed in the football when she came back and stood next to me. She had a white silk robe on that came down to her knees. I wondered just how many robes, wraps, kimonos, dressing gowns and the like she had. This one looked very elegant though, she suited white.

"Did you have a nice long soak, Auntie?"

"Yes I did. It was very relaxing."

"We've had quite a hard day."

"You're still sore aren't you?"

"A little bit."

She rubbed my back a little.

"Let me help you. I often get a rub down at the spa so I know what to do."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, let me go and get some oils. You go and put a bath-sheet on your bed and lie down. Face down. Trousers and top off but keep your briefs on!" she said with a slight smile.

I did as she said wondering how this might play out. She entered my room with several bottle of oils all of which smelt a bit flowery to me. She knelt on the bed and got to work. I'd never had a professional massage before but she seemed to know what she was doing even using her elbow at one point. She certainly wasn't too rough. The pain in my shoulders eased a little but I did start to get a hard on.

"Turn over she said after about fifteen minutes I need to do the front of your shoulders as well."

When I did so and she saw my bulge, she gave me wordless and amused look and attended to my shoulders. When she'd finished she got off the bed,wiped her hands on a damp cloth and looked at me.

"I suppose you'd like me to take care of this too?" she said, rubbing her finger lightly across my erection.

"Yes,please, Auntie!"

"Well you've been very good today and I'd do anything for my nephew!" she said as she knelt by the side of the bed and gently massaged my rigid cock.

She stripped my briefs off and ran her nails not too lightly over my sack. Her other hand stroked my abdomen and lightly raked it too with her nails. She played with my cock with her nails and finger tips, not yet giving it the firm grip I longed for. Standing up she shrugged off her robe -- she had nothing on underneath and as she knelt down again to minister to me I caught a glimpse of her salt and pepper muff.

Her nipples were long and a red purple almost brown colour. She started pumping my cock but after a few minutes her own arousal distracted her once again and her other hand went between her legs. She did her best for me but I didn't have her full attention. I let her finger herself a bit more until satisfied that she was well on her way. She became aware that she was neglecting me and pumped away on my cock but it was hard for her to get both activities in synch.

"Put it inside you!" I said.

"No we cant!"

"You want it. Do it!" I urged.

"We mustn't!"

"Do it!" I repeated.

She capitulated, "I'd better be quick before I change my mind," she muttered and got on the bed.

I turned towards her but she pushed me back on to my back and then clambered on top of me, her legs astride my belly and lowered herself slowly on to my stiff cock. There was no resistance as she was sopping wet inside. She rocked and swayed getting herself comfortable and I pulled off my tee-shirt, joining her in her nakedness. For the first time I could properly see her magnificent breasts. They were large and the light brown of her shoulders faded into white without any abrupt tan lines They definitely sagged a little but that was a much due to size as to age. They swayed and jiggled and bounced as she started to hump away. I reached out but she leaned back so they were out of my reach.

"Not yet!" she panted" I don't want to come too soon! Its been so long!"

She was rocking now in a steady but slow rhythm and I raised my knees a bit to support her. She leaned forward a little and her great boobs brushed over my chest her skin felt soft and cool. I started gently thrusting myself in time with her motion. Her face was now contorted in passion which turned me on even more. She leaned forward so that her hands were on the bed supporting her. I was ready when ever she was. She started moaning and at last I was able to get hold of her massive tits which I stroked, caressed and kneaded with increasing roughness until I was twisting and pulling her nipples. Her orgasm was long and so were her moans. I gave one last thrust and came myself spurting my semen into her.

She moaned and panted and almost collapsed on me. I held her there, stroking her back. It took a while for her to recover. At last she climbed off me avoiding my gaze. She grabbed my discarded briefs and holding them to her privates left the room.

"Put the bath-sheet in the linen basket," she admonished as she left. I cleared up -- fortunately there was no jism on the bedclothes and changed into my own night wear which were pretty much the same as I'd just taken off -- tee-shirt and briefs.

I went downstairs again and Auntie was dressed in a pair of loose white cotton pyjamas with little motifs on them. She looked a little distracted.

"We got carried away a bit Andrew. We need to talk about this tomorrow but not now. I need to sleep on it."

"OK, Auntie, good night and I kissed her cheek. She hugged me briefly and went to her room.

The next morning she still seemed a bit subdued at breakfast so I guessed her conscience was troubling her. Sure enough after we'd eaten she led me into the living room and sat in a chair motioning me to sit on the settee and then speaking very earnestly but slowly as if trying to find the right words she began.

"Andrew, last night we broke the laws of God and man and we must never do it again."

I nodded my understanding but not my agreement.

"I blame myself," she continued, "leading on a hot blooded young man like yourself. But we mustn't ever ever do anything like that again," she repeated, "If anyone were to find out we'd be in serious trouble with the police, the rest of the family, you with the university and my pupils' parents would stop them coming immediately. I'd be ruined!"

She stared down at the floor and started to cry softly. I didn't see things in the same light and indeed I wanted to do it again but more intimately without any of the games and proper kissing too! However I didn't think this was the time to press this point.

"Auntie Carol," I said quietly, "We've been good company for each other and helped each other in many ways. I've come to appreciate your kindness and wisdom and I also can't help being attracted to a beautiful and yes, sexy, woman. You're my auntie and I love you and I love you more than an auntie," I said and she flinched at my words.

"You don't know anything about love!" she said.

"I do now." I was exaggerating but only slightly.

"We just can't!" she almost screamed.

There was a long silence. This wasn't getting us anywhere. I changed tack.

"Perhaps we should have a cooling off period," I said. I was a bit piqued anyway that she didn't want to continue our sexual adventure.

She pondered this. "What do you mean?"

"Just that. I'll stay away for a couple of weeks then just come back and do the garden on Saturdays or Sundays but not stay the night."

"Perhaps that's for the best," she didn't sound too convinced.

We seemed to be running out of things to say.

"Well lets get cracking on the garden!" I said brightly. I wanted to show that there was no rancour. She gave me some routine tasks to do but kept her distance during the day. I finished my work early and said I'd head back to campus.

"Aren't you staying for dinner?"

"Well if its OK with you, no."

I knew she hadn't got anything elaborate prepared. Anyway cooling off was cooling off and there was a pub quiz I could go to if I got back early enough. I collected my things and pecked her on the cheek.

"Perhaps you could give me a ring in a couple of weeks if you need more doing?" I asked.

"Oh yes of course," she replied a bit awkwardly.

Then I left. It was a bit of a messed up situation, I thought to myself, but at least I'd shagged my auntie and not everyone could say that!

I thought a lot about Auntie over the next few days and tossed myself off every night thinking about her but I heard nothing from her all week. It was a bit odd spending the weekend on campus and not with her. I went to a couple of parties and put it about that I'd just broken up with my girlfriend. I could have gotten off with at least two girls I think but I didn't. On the Monday of the following week I got a text:

"Hello Andrew, How are you? Love Auntie Carol".

Auntie had never really got the hang of texting and worded her texts with full grammar and punctuation. This meant that she always misunderstood my replies as being too abrupt.

"fine" I replied. Then,"how R U?"

There was no reply for about fifteen minutes. I reckoned she was trying to figure out what I meant. Then:

"I am fine too.".

I didn't think I needed to reply but she sent another one about half an hour later.

"I hope you are not too upset."

"no im OK fully understand your POV :)"

That would bamboozle her! I was enjoying this.

"I didn't really understand your reply. Did you have a nice weekend?"

"not 2 bad couple of parties," That would make her jealous. "wot did u do?"

I knew my deliberately informal spelling would also irritate her but it gave her the chance to send a long, perfectly grammatical answer (which was too tedious to repeat here) giving every detail about some work she'd done in the garden.

"well done" I replied somewhat laconically.

"I need some heavy lifting doing. Would you mind coming over at the weekend?"

I smiled and my cock twitched but I didn't reply until much later in the day.

"sure -- when?"

"Thank you Andrew. Please come at 9 a.m. on Saturday morning, Love Auntie Carol xxx"

So I showed up on Saturday morning. I felt a little rough as I'd had a skinful the night before. Aunties was very pleased to see me but soon noticed my condition.

"Oh dear, you look a little bleary-eyed!" she fussed.

She offered me an Alka-Seltzer which I refused and a black coffee which I accepted and helped a little. Normally she scolded me when I turned up hung over but today she was quite solicitous.

"What do you need doing in the garden today?" I asked.

"Well I have those heavy bags of compost that need spreading over there," she said pointing to a putative rose garden, "Are you sure you'll be alright?"

"I'll be fine," I said rather ungraciously and got to work.

The hard labour helped me work off my hangover and I became more human in the afternoon (that is to say I was more chatty to her and also ran my eyes all over her body when I thought she wasn't looking) and helped her with some other chores. I didn't stay for dinner although she pressed me to but I did agree to come back the following Saturday. She'd been dressed simply in a dark blue woollen top that showed off her big breasts and pale blue three quarter length denims that had mud stains on them by the end of the day. I kept that image in my mind as I beat myself off that night. During the week I got a few texts from her thanking me for my work, enquiring after my well-being and confirming whether I would be coming back on Saturday.

I was sober when I showed up and in a much better mood although she was a little subdued. After a little work in the garden we had a mid-morning snack and we chatted away. I was sitting on the tall stool at the breakfast bar and she was pottering about the kitchen. She asked me what I was going to do in the summer and I told her about a summer job I was hoping to get. I asked her what her plans were remembering that she'd been going to the opera festival and that her daughter, Sharon, was coming over for a visit with her young family. Her face clouded,

"No Glyndebourne this year for me," she said rather downcast.

"Oh dear, you're not seeing Charles I take it."

"No I'm definitely not seeing him," she said vehemently.

"Well at least you've got Sharon's visit to look forward to"

"No that's off too."

"Oh, no! Why's that?"

"Some excuse. She did the same last year."

"Oh Auntie, its all going wrong for you!"

She came and stood behind my stool and put her arms round me and gave me a tight hug. I could feel her large soft breasts pillowing my neck and shoulders.

"You're the only reliable person in my life at the moment," she said.

I stroked her arm.

"I'm here when you need me, Auntie!"

She kept her arms round me.

"Thank you Andrew. Why don't you stay for dinner?" She ruffled her hands through my curly hair, "In fact why don't you stay the night and we can go out for lunch tomorrow? My treat!"

"Um, I've no change of clothes"

"I'll wash them tonight while you get cleaned up. They'll take no time at all."

I had plans for the evening but felt I couldn't refuse. She seemed a bit vulnerable and she certainly wasn't sending out "cooling off" signals.

So I did more hoeing and raking and digging that day. Auntie was on her best and sweetest behaviour and didn't scold me at all even when I broke the spade.

"It was quite old and has done a lot of work this year. We'll go and buy another one tomorrow," she said tolerantly.

I had a long hot shower before dinner. Auntie washed my clothes and left out a white towelling robe for me to wear. It was a little small for me. The sleeves came only half way down my forearms, the hem to my mid thighs and the belt came over rather than under my stomach and had a tendency to come loose. I wrapped it round me as tightly as I could as I felt faintly ridiculous rather than sexy. Dinner wasn't an elaborate affair but very nice (pasta I seem to remember). Auntie plied me with wine and had more herself. She was relaxed and charmingly affectionate. She was still nosey and tried to find out whether I'd got off with any girls in the two weeks since I'd last stayed over. I gave evasive answers. In truth I'd made out with a couple of girls but nothing more.

I offered to do the dishes while she cleared up. It was about nine o'clock and my clothes were still in the dryer. Auntie cleared up a little and then went off to get ready for bed as usual. I waited on the settee for her with anticipation. The signs had been good today so far. I wondered if we'd get to break the laws of God and Man again.

Auntie came back downstairs and sat next to me. She was also wearing a shortish towelling robe almost identical to mine.

"Snap!" I said and she smiled.

"Yours is a bit small for you but your clothes are not yet dry yet. I've just checked."

phobosuk
phobosuk
230 Followers