Hoeing Auntie's Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phobosuk
phobosuk
230 Followers

I went over to the small table where Auntie had my laptop open and horror of horrors that's exactly what she was doing!

"Auntie that's private you shouldn't be looking!" I was really annoyed and made to grab it off her but she moved it out of the way.

"Don't be silly, Andrew, I'm just curious."

I made to grab it off her again but she snapped at me sharply,

"Andrew! Just sit down. I see from some of the dates that you've used my broadband connection to access this stuff so I'm entitled to know." A completely bogus and specious argument but her commanding look quelled me and I sat back on the settee meekly if resentfully.

"Just the sort of sites I might expect a young man to visit, however you seem to go for lingerie rather than fully naked."

Her tone was matter-of-fact rather than sarcastic, disgusted or openly mocking but I didn't like it. Why was she saying all this? Was it to humiliate me or to show how liberated she was? A bit of both -- I'd realised before that Auntie liked playing mind games.

"Nothing wrong of course in all this, " she continued, "but more recently your tastes seem to have changed. Is a MILF what I think it is?"

She browsed a few more sites that I'd visited.

"Why she's as old as I am!" she exclaimed in genuine surprise at one site, "Not in bad shape though," she muttered to herself. Then closing the laptop she came and sat next to me and said quite sternly,

"Really I can't have this -- you coming to my house, looking at this rather degrading material and the presumably relieving yourself!"

"Fine! I won't come again. I never asked you to look at my laptop and its my business what's on there!"

I made as if to get up and leave and she realised she'd gone too far.

"Oh, do sit down and don't be so silly!" she commanded. Her voice softened, "Listen Andrew, we've got quite close over the last few months so lets not quarrel. I'm sorry if I offended you. We need each other. I need your help around the house and lets be frank you need a little help with money and lots of other things in life."

I said nothing -- I was still angry and was still poised as if to go but I didn't and we just sat there in silence for a few minutes. I was finely balanced between the hurt and humiliation of her finding out my dirty secrets and the mesmerising attraction of her stern beauty.

"It's just I don't like you looking at pornography. I like to think of myself as quite liberal but it's degrading to women."

"You don't like me going out with the girls at University and you've warned me to keep away from your pupils."

"Well the girls at the university would distract you from your studies and are quite unsuitable, that Jenny was just a little tramp -- you know that. As for my pupils well you would be a distraction to them. The young people I have come here to learn music not to be seduced!"

"I'm eighteen years old and you're treating me like a child!"

"You're not a child," she said but almost affectionately not scornfully, " You have a man's body. You do have a problem though with your hormones. I do notice that you have been looking at me -- I believe the expression is 'checking me out', is that right?"

"I haven't!" I replied vehemently but the lie in my voice was obvious.

"Yes you have," she said but entirely without rancour, "You're always looking at my breasts or my legs, now aren't you?"

I was completely rumbled and nodded guiltily.

"And looking these web sites it seems you have a predilection for older women generally."

"No not until I met you!" I blurted out.

A gleam of a smile passed over her face.

"Well perhaps its for the best if your attention is on me rather than someone less suitable ...or understanding."

She sat closer to me and pulled me gently back on the settee and stroked my hand. She was looking at me but I did not turn my head to meet her gaze.

"I can help you with lots of other things in life, " she said again quietly. I could smell her perfume and her golden hair shone glinted in the low light of the room. She stretched her legs out before her and I admired her pretty feet. Even in my anger which was cooling now I had a thought that I wanted to kiss her feet (or perhaps her breasts or indeed anywhere really). Feeling her soft body next to me and aware that she was still looking at me my cock started to stir.

"Would you like Auntie to help you?" she said softly. I wasn't quite sure what she meant.

"Yes, Auntie, " I replied non-committally. She started to stroke my thigh just up to my knee to start with but then further up and the heel of her palm gently rubbed up against my stiffening cock.

"I'd like to help you, Andrew. I do understand, you know. When you have an itch you've got to scratch it ...or have someone else do it."

Her hand stroked up and down both my inner thighs casually but regularly bumping up against my stiff prick. In fact it was so stiff it was uncomfortable.

"Your jeans seem a little tight," she said, "Lets just loosen them a little," and she undid my belt and unzipped me. She tugged a little at my cotton briefs ostensibly loosening me but that just made me harder and I gasped a little.

"Lets just undo these buttons," she murmured and then she was inside stroking my naked shaft and lifting it out from my clothes. "Oh, my! I can see why you want to scratch this itch, Andrew! Let me help you". I put my hand on her knee but she brushed it off gently.

"No -- I'm doing the helping! Here, you probably want to see a little bit more of me," and she unbuttoned her blouse a little.

The tops of her two large breasts were now visible and moving so that she knelt on the floor almost facing me, she started to gently pump my dick. She was very good at it, not too rushed at all. In fact she was almost agonisingly slow pulling her hand right down but stopping just before my foreskin got too tight then taking her hand right to the top again. Then down again each stroke raising my sexual tension. Almost immeasurably she increased the pace until she was pumping fast and vigorously. My gaze was fixed on her cleavage. It was an incredible experience but I didn't think I could last much longer. I became aware that she was looking intently at me and we locked eyes. As she was going at full speed she slowly and deliberately ran the tip of her tongue over her beautiful red lips. That did it for me I could feel the semen starting to burst out.

"I'm coming, Auntie," I cried and she swiftly covered the end of my dick with a soft tissue that had suddenly appeared in her other hand while keeping her left hand pumping as I emptied myself and my dick softened.

"There!" she said and we both left the room separately to clean up a little.

We sat watching TV as if nothing had really happened but I wasn't really paying attention to it. My mind was a bit of a turmoil but I couldn't think of anything to say. Auntie made bland comments about the programme (some medical drama I think). When it finished she kissed me on the cheek and bade me goodnight. I tossed myself off again that night just thinking about the experience.

We didn't discuss matters any further the next day and I worked on planting some shrubs. My head was still screwed about what had happened but Auntie Carol didn't behave any differently. She was still very particular and made me replant some shrubs that I hadn't put in the right order. I wondered if she was making a point just in case I got ideas above my station but then again I thought sourly she'd been very pernickety about things before even when she hadn't wanked me off so it was probably just Auntie Carol being Auntie Carol. The evening meal passed without event or comment and I left for the evening.

I returned the following Saturday full of anticipation and worked steadily in the garden for most of the day. Auntie was in a very good mood, didn't scold me too much over the work I did and complimented me actually on a job well done. In the evening after dinner I parked myself in my usual spot on the settee and read a text book. Auntie Carol sat in her own chair watching TV. I was a little restless as one of my leg muscles seemed to need to be stretched and I kept putting it out and stiffening it. After her programme finished Auntie flicked off the TV and sat back in her chair then she noticed my restlessness. She'd changed into her nightwear and was dressed in a white kimono with blue flowers on it. I couldn't really see what she had on underneath but whatever it was, it was short enough to reveal her knee when she walked over and sat next to me.

We chatted a little inconsequentially but I had to keep stretching my leg.

"You seem a little fidgety, Andrew."

"Just a restless leg , Auntie."

"Is that all that's restless? Do you have an itch you'd like me to scratch?"

"Well, em, that would be, er, nice," I said.

I had shorts not trousers on as the weather was so warm. She put her hand on my leg and moved it up lightly so she could trace the backs of her fingers up my thigh, the shorts were loose so she was able to go quite high just brushing my balls. I had an intake of breath and then she changed tack slowly unzipping me and removing the shorts.

"Move your hips on to my lap!" she commanded quietly.

I swivelled sideways and lay back against the arm of the settee and laid my legs sideways across hers. I had a pair of close fitting black briefs underneath and my rock hard cock lay underneath, flat against my belly. She moved her hand over my member tracing the outline of it with her fingertips and then moving further down running her nails lightly and then more firmly over and around my balls. It was tantalising and she increased my sensuous torture by bringing her fingers back up and zigzagging her nails quite firmly across the length of my dick still covered by the thin soft cotton of my briefs. When she got to the end of my shaft she circled around the head, teasing and probing with the long red nails of her thumb and forefinger.

After what seemed an age of this delightful torment she loosened a couple of buttons and released my naked dick and started the slow rhythmic ascent to my release. She knelt down on the floor again to get a better grip and intentionally or otherwise her kimono opened and showed a plain cotton nightdress. I couldn't see through it but I could see where her nipples rubbed against the thin cloth. Her massive boobs jiggled underneath as her actions got more and more vigorous. Instead of moving her arm up and down she moved her body instead and obviously intentionally as more and more of her breasts got exposed. All the while she looked me in the eye and I alternated between ogling her bouncy boobs and the half smile on her face. I was coming when I caught sight of her smooth thighs as her nightdress had ridden right up. I couldn't see all the way up to her pussy but I saw enough of her lightly tanned, well toned legs and the sight tipped me over the edge. I gasped and groaned and she swiftly smothered the end of my dick with soft tissues with both hands and I jismed.

What was a bit weird was when we'd finished she carried on with some household chores as if nothing had really happened, made herself a cup of tea and then kissed me goodnight. I went upstairs about half an hour later. Auntie had very deep pile carpets everywhere, they were great to walk on in your bare feet and I made no noise as I went to my bedroom. There was another noise though. It sounded like a cat purring but Auntie Carol hated cats. The door to her room was closed but I put my ear to it and the sound definitely came from inside. I heard an accompanying soft whimper and I realised that she was scratching her own itch. I hoped she was thinking of me as she did it. That thought made me smile and brought my own itch back. I took care of myself in the privacy of my room although it wasn't as good as when she did it!

The next day I was up early and really worked hard. The garden was getting into shape but the more progress I made the more she wanted doing, sometimes asking me to undo something that she'd previously accepted was OK -- for instance a trellis to hold some trailing plant. Anyway today I laid out some turf on one of the three lawns in the garden. It was back breaking work but it did look good and Auntie Carol was very pleased and very appreciative.

After dinner I lounged on the settee before heading back to my room at the University. Auntie had done the dishes and then headed upstairs to get ready for bed. I wondered whether she'd scratch my itch again. She'd been very sweet all day but I could never really read her intentions. When she came down she had a thin cotton robe on which only came to her knees and underneath some sort of gauzy sort of gown which came down to mid-calf and was a sort of pinky-purple colour. As always I glanced at her pretty little feet which were bare. I noticed that her nails were painted to match her gown. I'd showered myself before dinner as normal and was in tee-shirt and shorts as it was quite warm even for May.

"You've done really well again today, Andrew," she said sitting next to me.

"Still lots to do," I replied "Is the turf for the other two coming next weekend?"

"Yes, Thursday. Lets hope the weather's good."

I hoped it would rain as I thought I could do with a weekend off but I said nothing.

"Why don't you come over on Friday night for dinner?" she continued, "then we can make a really early start Saturday."

"Sorry Auntie, there's a do I want to go then."

"Oh!" she seemed annoyed but I knew she was a bit manipulative so she was probably putting it on a bit.

"Are you taking anyone to it?" she inquired. Nosey but she seemed to think she could pry into any corner of my life.

"No but I might leave with someone."

"Anyone in particular?"

"There are a few prospects," I smiled.

She smiled back and half turning put her hand softly on my shoulder. "Are you sure I can't tempt you with a creamy chicken risotto?" I'd had that before and she was a really superb cook so I was a little tempted and even more tempted when her hand ran down my arm although I wasn't thinking about food.

"What about afters?"

"Oh, afters would be really special."

"Any chance of afters tonight?" I asked hopefully.

"Well you have been very good today so I think deserve a treat," she said rising up and letting her robe slip off.

I was awestruck, the garment underneath was more or less see through. She had a skimpy pair of red panties on but nothing else and her large breasts were quite plain to see under the shifting pinks, reds and soft purples of the filmy fabric.

"Do you like it?" she asked

"You're beautiful!" I blurted out, "What is it you're wearing?"

"Thank you," she smiled, "Its called a peignoir and every lady should have one."

She had that enigmatic half smile on her face, the warm colours of her peignoir giving a slight tint to the frames of her glasses as she looked down on me. I'd never seen her look more beautiful. I moved to get up, to embrace her but she denied me.

"You look and I touch", she admonished me softly. Kneeling down between my legs she caressed my cock through my jeans and it stiffened immediately. Her hand kept wandering all over my leg but made its way up to where my fully erect cock lay ready for it underneath its prison of denim. She checked it out testing, it seemed the length and hardness.

She undid the zip and pulled off my pants. She ran her hands over my cotton briefs teasing my cock into a rod of iron and then drawing my briefs off as well so she had full access to my throbbing member. She pumped it gently as I watched her breasts sway with the motion of her hands. Faster and faster she pumped. I couldn't tell the exact colour of her nipples, confused by the swirling patterns of her garment, but they seemed large and red and I so wanted to suckle on them. My eyes darted back and forth from the exquisite sight of her naked breasts quivering beneath the shifting colours of her peignoir and her lovely face fringed with her soft golden hair, her blue eyes regarding me steadily over the rims of her glasses. Her tongue flickered out slowly over her bright red lips and she increased the pace even more, commanding me in a low whisper, "Come, come into Auntie's hand".

I looked into her eyes one last time and could only obey albeit involuntarily and spurted into the tissue that she always seemed to have ready.

Christ! That was the best wank I'd ever had! But she already left the room to clean up. I gathered my clothes and headed to the downstairs toilet to clean myself up. When I came out I noticed she wasn't in the main living room but I could hear her faintly. I peered through the opening at the hinge of the kitchen door and there she was leaning with her back to the kitchen table, one hand caressing her breast and squeezing the fat red nipple and the other hand thrust down her little red knickers, frigging herself off. I heard her gasp loudly as she came. I had an idea. It was part of the little game she played that I had needs that she would take care of but that she didn't have the same. I coughed and called out,

"Are you alright Auntie?"

"Yes, j-just tidying up. I'll be right out."

"I'd better head back now or I'll miss the last bus"

She came hurrying out into the hall wrapping her white cotton robe around her tightly.

"I'll see you next Friday then," I said.

Instead of kissing her cheek as I normally did I took her hand and kissed the back of her fingers, I could smell her love juices on them as I had not given her time to wash her hands and I smiled knowingly.

"Yes of course," she smiled but seemed a little flustered.

I left and went back to my room in a great mood. Not only had I had a fantastic orgasm (although far short of the full blown sex that I desired) I'd also put her on the back foot a little for the first time since I'd known her.

I was a bit distracted during the week thinking about what had happened and where this was all going. I got rebuked by one of my lecturers for not paying attention and quite rightly so as I was thinking about Auntie Carol. She sent me a text just to check I was coming for dinner on Friday. That was unusual for her. Although she had a mobile phone she rarely texted and she'd never texted me before. All my friends were talking about the gig on Friday but I told them I had other plans. Like a moth around a candle flame I was irresistibly drawn back to Auntie's house.

I masturbated once in the morning and then again just before my shower in the afternoon. I dressed as smartly as I could in a shirt with a collar on it, a pair of smart chinos and some black shoes that I normally only wore for the most formal occasions. I wanted to look my best and this was the best I could do while still staying true to myself.

Auntie was dressed in a bright blue dress with lighter blue patterns on it and a belt of the same colour and material that accentuated her figure. The buttons down the front were unbuttoned enough from the top to demurely show a little cleavage but nothing more and from the bottom to show a bit of leg. The hem floated around just above her knees. A rather domestic touch was added by the the pair of fluffy white mules she had on. She also wore an expensive looking gold necklace that complimented her golden hair that had just been restyled and the gold coloured frames of her glasses . She looked absolutely stunning.

"Auntie, you look lovely!"

"Thank you Andrew," she said graciously, kissing me on the cheek and then returning the compliment, "and you look very handsome too. You always do when you make an effort."

I was absurdly pleased by her comment and coloured a little which she spotted immediately but made no further remark. Dinner was really nice. Auntie had three glasses of wine but I only had one as I'm not fond of white and as she rather pedantically told me one doesn't have red wine with chicken risotto. It was well past ten when we finished dinner and retired to the living room. Auntie poured herself the last glass of wine from the bottle. She wasn't tipsy but very relaxed, laughing and talkative (well no change there as she always liked to talk!). We sat next to each other on the sofa which had become my favourite part of the house.

phobosuk
phobosuk
230 Followers