Hoeing Auntie's Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phobosuk
phobosuk
230 Followers

"Oh well its a warm evening and I'll just have to sleep naked."

She smirked but said nothing and stretched out her legs. She smelt washed and fragrant. She had no make up on but I did notice that her toenails were painted a very pretty almost orangey shade of red.

"You have very pretty feet, Auntie". That caught her attention more.

"You like them do you?"

"I do. They're painted a nice colour - sort of bright red"

"That's Lilis, from Chanel," she corrected me. I made a mental note to buy her some more for Christmas.

"Hmm," she continued, "You have a thing for feet do you?"

"Well, er, not generally but I like yours."

She said nothing just looked at me over her glasses with that smile that made my heart beat faster, my brain go mushy and my cock stand proud.

"I'd, um, like to kiss them," I said boldly.

"Now Andrew, you know the rules. You can look but not touch."

"Can't we just bend the rules a little?"

"Rules are made to be followed. Where would that lead to if we started breaking them?" She was looking at me critically but the smile was still there in her eyes if not on her lips. I said nothing pondering what to say and realising that she had not actually said no.

"Where would that lead to?" she repeated and I realised that her question was not rhetorical.

"Well, after I'd kissed your feet I might kiss your ankles."

"You might, might you? And what then?"

"I've always thought you had really nice calves and I might kiss them too."

"My calves! You've been looking at my calves?"

"Yes," I confessed, "this afternoon I was looking at them quite a lot!"

"Well, I had no idea!" she lied, "And what then?"

"I suppose I'd kiss your knees after that"

"You like my knees as well, do you?"

"Yes I always like to see them. I love it when your dresses come above the knee"

"Do you indeed?" I could hear her breathe, "And then?"

"If you didn't mind I'd kiss your thighs."

"My thighs?" Her tone was a little shocked now.

"Well only if you didn't mind of course."

She said nothing and I carried on.

"I'd kiss the outside and the top and the inner thighs."

"My inner thighs," she repeated quietly.

"And then," I continued but she reasserted herself and interrupted me.

"Andrew, you're getting carried away now!" It was true that my cock had stiffened and was making a visible bulge in my robe but I couldn't help thinking and hoping that she was aroused too.

"Well, I was just saying," I said, "And only if you didn't mind."

"I do mind," but she said it mildly and without conviction.

"Really, you and your hormones, Andrew!" she sounded exasperated but affectionately so, not annoyed, "I'm nearly thirty years older than you!"

I shrugged, "Not my fault if you're drop dead gorgeous," I said boldly.

She said nothing but I could tell by her smile that the compliment really pleased her. She ruffled her fingers through my hair,

"What am I to do with you?"

I said nothing but wiggled my eyebrows at her mock-innocently. There was a long pause.

"You must stop as soon I say so. I don't want to go too far."

I couldn't believe my luck -- breakthrough! The settee had footrest that could spring out from underneath so I unfolded it and Auntie put her feet up and I knelt at the end. The bathrobe was firmly draped around her so all I could see were her feet and lower calves but that might change if things worked out. I did know how to do foot massages as my last girlfriend at home had shown me.

I took her left foot in both my hands and made gentle clockwise movements around each of the the bones on each side of the ankle with my thumbs. I looked up and saw that she was smiling contentedly. So far so good. I did the the same with her right foot. Then I placed the fingers of each of my hands on her outer ankles. Slowly I drew circles in one direction then in the other before making figure of eight movements. She gave an audible "Mmmmmm" of pleasure and I continued, varying the pressure and width of the movements.

Then, back to her left foot, using my thumb and index finger I gently squeezed and rubbed each of her toes in turn, from the big toe to the little toe. Next, using just my thumb I made make small circles just under each toe for a few seconds, from beneath the little toe back to the big toe. Finally with slow sweeping movements back and forth I moved my thumb beneath Auntie's toes. I repeated all this on her right foot.

"Oh, Andrew, you really are very good at this!" she purred softly.

Taking this as a cue to proceed, I gently kissed the top of her left foot and the the right each time gently massaging her ankles with my thumbs. She did not object so I kissed each toe in turn and then more daringly the end of each toe but without sucking them. While I did this I paid attention to heels, firmly stroking them with my fingers and thumbs. I looked up again and smiled and she gave a real smile of pleasure back so I gently sucked each toe in turn.

"Auntie, may I kiss your ankles now?" I asked.

"You may," she breathed, raising her legs a little so that the robe parted to her knees. There was less to do with her ankles and I'd already included them in the foot massage but it did give me the chance to put my hands on her legs and started stroking her calves as I kissed her inner ankles.

I looked up again and saw her wordless agreement to proceed further up. Her legs were in good shape for a lady of her age, no unsightly veins or blemishes. The skin was a little loose, certainly not as tight as Jenny's or Maria's but smooth enough and no hair or stubble. I rubbed the back of her calves and butterfly kissed my way up each leg in turn. All the while I made sure that her feet still got quite a bit of attention.

As I raised her left leg to give it some attention she placed her right foot in my groin. I had been fully erect for some time but now I had her foot rubbing against my cock. She looked at me and grinned wickedly as she wriggled her feet and stroked me. Game on! I thought.

"May I kiss your knees, Auntie?" I asked innocently.

"Yes you may, Andrew," she said evenly her eyes fixed on mine.

So I kissed the bony bit of her left knee, then the outside and then the inside. Of course she had to open her legs to allow me to kiss the inside. Her robe parted to reveal all of her thighs I could just make out the hairs of her muff sticking out from where the tops of her thighs met the folds of her belly. I kissed the top of her knee and then transferred my attention to her right knee finishing off my ministrations on the inside. I looked up again. Her eyes were still on me.

I smiled at her.

"May I go on?"

She nodded, not smiling now, lips slightly parted. I proceed to kiss and stroke her thighs. I raked my fingertips down the outside and going as far as I could kissed the front of her thighs. The top of my head was now touching her belly and I could smell her womanly aroma. She opened the robe even more and shifted her hips forward so that she sat on the edge of the settee but her back and shoulders almost horizontal to it. Her legs apart I now had full access to where I wanted to go but I was not done with her thighs yet. I kissed and nibbled up the inside of her soft creamy thighs until my cheek was rubbing against her muff. I brushed it with my lips but proceeded down the other thigh to her knee and then returned. This time I paused and looked up again.

"Yesss!" she hissed in answer to my unspoken question. I gazed at her open muff. It was a mixture of blonde, dark and white hairs -- true salt and pepper. I could see her lips inside rising to greet my mine. I brushed her lips against mine and then stroked them with my tongue up to where I guessed her clit would be and then found it. I lapped and probed with my tongue until it was sore and kept on, I knew she was coming when she grabbed the back of my head and pressed it further in grinding her snatch against my face. Her salty, earthy juices flowed into my mouth and over my face and I breathed in her strong womanly air as I face fucked her to orgasm.

I stood up and looked down at her. She was panting and watched me as I quickly undressed and stood before her, my dick ramrod straight.

"Let me!" I pleaded.

"You want to stick your cock in me?"

"Please!"

"Stick your cock into your auntie?"

"Yesss!"

She wasn't teasing me, it was part of a game that just turned her on. She sat up and moved her hips forward so that her pussy was on the edge of the settee. I dropped to my knees between hers. She took my cock in her hand and stroked it for a few seconds. Then she guided me in. I felt her enormous breasts against my belly. My face was only inches from hers and I did what I'd wanted to do for ages -- I kissed her. She did not respond immediately but as I started thrusting her mouth parted and I gently put my tongue in her mouth. She responded to my slow probing and soon we were kissing with abandon while I thrust my cock in and out of her slippery wet hole. Her great big breasts moved up and down. She broke off kissing as I pumped my way to orgasm and we looked each other in the eye. Her smile almost of triumph gave way to a groan of passion as she also approached her climax again. I humped her a few more times and then spurted and spurted into her.

I released her slowly and kissed her once more. This time she smiled back and did not retreat into her usual post-coital guilt or denial.

"Get ready for bed and join me upstairs in ten minutes," she said.

I'd never been in Auntie's bedroom before although I'd often been tempted to take a peek. It was very feminine with lots of warm peach colours but not too elaborate and no chintz. The room was half-lit by a small bedside lamp. She lay on one side of an enormous double bed facing me as I climbed in, propping her head up with her hand. I copied her pose and we looked at each other.

"Rules!" she said firmly, "We cant seem to keep our hands off each other so you can share my bed. But we're not a couple and never can be. We will not go out together or be seen in company anywhere other than as aunt and nephew and I might treat you a bit abruptly just to make a point."

"No change there!"

"Well those are the rules! We cant be discovered -- it would ruin us!"

"OK I do understand but inside?"

"Inside is different. I do love you Andrew. I've tried to keep you at a distance but I can't so inside yes we can be true to each other."

"And tell each other what we feel?"

"And what is it that you feel or think you feel?"

"I know you think I'm just a puppy but I do love you!"

She looked me in the eye a long while but her face was softened and affectionate.

"Love me now -- and take your time," she said.

I leaned forward to kiss her, gently at first and then as she responded, more passionately. We embraced naturally for the first time in all our sex sessions. My hard cock pressed against her body and her fingers pressed into my back and shoulders. She was a great kisser, her tongue, lips and teeth gently mobile and luring me in. As we broke for air I moved over to nuzzle her neck, lightly raking her skin from ear to throat with my teeth, She groaned and purred with pleasure and lay back as I continued to tease. I drank in her marvellous scent and then moving my head south did what I had wanted to do ever since we met that bright January day and kissed her beautiful breasts. I made my tongue go round in a spiral ending her nipple which I sucked and kissed before repeating the motion. As I did this my hand had reached down to her lovely hairy muff. At first I just lightly ran my fingers through her hair. As her legs parted I started to caress her thighs, returning every now and then to tease and nudge her snatch. Soon I was gently attacking it running the backs of my fingers up and down without penetrating but gently pressing and probing.

After a while she was roused enough to pull my head up and we resumed our long , slow, passionate kissing. I kept my hand playing with her quim and she started caressing my balls, squeezing them then running her hand up and down my shaft which was now as hard as tungsten steel. I inserted my fingers without effort into her warm slippery cunt and slowly finger-fucked her with my two forefingers. My thumb found her clit and started to worry it. Her hand pumped my cock slowly and then more quickly. It seemed we were in a race to make the other come first.

I won. She started to writhe and moan as I pistoned my fingers in and out of her, my hand sopping wet with her love juices and she moved her body in time with my thrusts until I knew she was there and I felt the walls of her vagina throb against my fingers.

"I said take your time!" she admonished me, gasping, "Now do it slowly very slowly!"

I lay on top of her and she guided my stiff cock into her. I started very long slow strokes. I rested on my arms and watched her beautiful tits, a light golden colour in the soft half-light, wobble and quiver. I bent my head and kissed Auntie's most kissable lips, lightly to start with and then tongues in and out just as my cock slipped in and out of her love hole below. I could have gone on longer but she hooked her legs around my ankles, pulling me down on to her divine body and urging me to pound her harder and faster. Harder and faster I went and she raked my back with her nails. She wrapped her arms and legs round me so tightly that I was pressed right into her. I was at the point of no return and I shot my load into her. She cried out incoherently as she squeezed the spunk out of me and orgasmed herself.

We kissed and cuddled afterwards and drifted off to sleep. Her bed was gloriously big and comfortable much nicer than the rather hard one I normally slept in. When I woke up it was quite late. Auntie had already risen and I could smell breakfast being cooked. I quickly rose, showered and dressed and went downstairs.

"Good morning, Auntie," I said cheerfully and politely.

"Good morning, Andrew, did you sleep well?"

I smiled a little sheepishly and she looked amused and then serious.

"Remember what I said last night. What ever happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom!"

"Yes of course," I answered somewhat abashed and chagrined given all I'd said was good morning. It wasn't as if I'd rushed up and squeezed her tits. I realised that she was exerting her control and pre-empting any move on my part although to be honest after three good fucks the night before my balls needed a rest and I wasn't ready quite yet to go at it again.

"Be quick with your breakfast as there's lots to do today". Sigh!

So I had another back breaking day doing the blasted garden. It was a cool day in early summer, misty to start with but the sun was just starting to break through the heavy cloud. Auntie Carol went off to do her own thing but I knew I couldn't slack. She came back mid-afternoon and commented favourably on my progress and allowed me to take a break. As she made me a snack I looked lovingly on her. She had on a white blouse. I could see her slip underneath and a hint of her bra holding her massive tits beneath that. She wore a knee length lemon and white skirt and yellow pumps. Bathed in the soft light of the sun starting to stream through the kitchen window she looked absolutely gorgeous. She caught me looking at her.

"You look very pretty today, Auntie!"

"Thank you, Andrew," she said coming up to me with a playful smile on her face, "Now about last night. You're not a bad lover but far too hasty. Its not a race you know."

I blushed and was really annoyed at her criticism. Its true that my technique was too give a girl an orgasm as soon as I could and hopefully me at the same time and then do it again and again if we could. What was wrong with that?

"Oh don't be offended, Andrew!" she said seeing my chagrin, "I'd mark you as 2:2 going on 2:1. Lets see what we can do to get you a first"

I wasn't mollified at first but she ran her fingers over my chest, "You'll have to practice a lot! But not yet!" seeing the gleam in my eye, "Every time I smile at you is not a signal to get into my knickers and take me in the kitchen!"

Well, that was exactly what I wanted to do but she hustled me out into the garden again, "Go and finish your work!" but she slapped me playfully on the bum.

I was both frustrated and joyful. The thing was I was completely under her spell. It wasn't just I thought her beautiful and sexy, I was in thrall to her bossy character, in awe of her confidence and intelligence and beholden to her for her financial help. So I worked away in the hope that I would be rewarded later on.

She let me finish early and sent me upstairs to shower. I made sure my fingernails were clean and not rough and that I had a good shave so my face was smooth. Auntie had made it plain on several occasions that she did not like facial hair.

When I finished my shower I donned the ridiculously short towelling robe she had me use and went to my own room to look for my clothes she'd cleaned the day before. I couldn't find them and called down to her asking where they were.

"I'm in here, Andrew," she called out from her own bedroom. I entered, my heart beating with anticipation. She was sat on the edge of her bed, the covers half turned back. Her skirt and blouse were discarded and lying on the floor. She still had her slip on and I could very clearly see her white bra and full panties underneath. She had a glass of red wine in her hand and her usual slightly superior half smile on her face that showed she knew who was boss. I advanced towards her.

She tugged the belt on my robe so that it loosened. "Take that off, its far too short," she told me and then rising to stand before me she pushed it off my shoulders. I stood naked before her, the blood pumping into my cock so it was semi-erect and rising.

"Mmm, you smell nice," she breathed and ran her fingers over my chest and nipples. As she brought her body closer to mine, my cock became stiff and hard as it pressed into the material of her slip and the smooth feel of the nylon rubbed over my chest and belly. I stooped my head a little to hers and we kissed long and slow. I stroke her back, relishing the silky feel of her slip and running the back of my fingers over her panties underneath. Our kissing became more passionate as she mashed her nylon-clad body against my naked torso.

"Are you ready for your tutorial?" she asked in a low voice.

"Yes, I'd like you to teach me how to have a blowjob," I replied insolently.

"What!?" she thundered.

I wondered if I'd gone too far as Auntie didn't like being challenged, "You cheeky bastard!" but she was laughing,

"Yes, I'll show you!" and she pushed me backwards to sit in the armchair by the bed.

Positioning herself between my legs Auntie caressed my balls and kissed the end of my throbbing dick. And what a kiss it was she sucked gently and swirled her tongue over the head of my cock as she gently pulled back the foreskin. Her lips and tongue teased and massaged my sensitive flesh, One hand held my balls firmly and the other gently pumped my shaft. Her lips gently pumped me and I even felt her teeth nip me at the top of my shaft. Faster and faster went her lips over my end, her tongue licked my slit and I felt a slow burning sensation as I prepared to spurt.

"I'm coming, Auntie!" I warned but she kept the soft vice of her lips around my cock, her head bobbing up and down furiously not stopping even as I emptied my load into her face, licking my head which was unbearably sensitive by now. She stopped eventually, took a swig from her wine glass and smirked at me.

"My turn!" she said almost triumphantly.

I stood behind her and gently put my arms around her waist and started kissing her neck. She squirmed with pleasure as my hands roamed over her the smooth nylon of her slip and my lips moved over the smooth skin of her neck and my teeth nibbled and grazed on her flash. I cupped her breasts in my hand, running my thumbs over her nipples. Although she'd just drained me my naked cock started to stiffen. It wasn't rock hard but it swelled and I pressed it into the soft silky nylon covering her butt. I continued to feast on her neck as my palms roved all over her breasts and belly. Sexy and sensuous as her slip was, it was time for it to come off and I slowly eased the straps over and down her shoulders. It slithered down her body with some help from me as it snagged over her breasts. Then it was down at her feet but I kept my mouth on her neck and my hands on her boobs, fondling the tight mesh of her bra and gently pinching the nipples underneath.

phobosuk
phobosuk
230 Followers