Homecoming Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Licking up the clit. My fingers grazing her labia and her asshole starts to clench. When my tongue starts to feather its way down her full length to surprise her by tasting her cute little rosebud. Hmm. yeah I love that."

The airy sigh announced to Caitlyn that her pussy was now overflowing. The lips already spreading inside of her jeans begging her to let that man in front of her to do just as he said. It was clear to her that she was indeed losing this game of chicken. Using her last card she felt she could play as a last ditch effort to take control.

"Well that does sound nice, but I'm still waiting for you to get that cock hard. What are we waiting for?"

"For you to take those shorts off. I know you want to," standing his cock swayed grazing both of his thighs as he stepped towards her. It was now within fingers reach of his mother. Her hands twitched and it took a lot of will not to grab the beautiful cock in front of her.

"You want to see your mommy take off her shorts?"

"You want to see me watch...

you...

take your shorts off...

then take them off," James voice was deep and the base resounded in her chest. Caitlyn's tongue darted out licking her dry lips, and as she stood he gripped his cock, slowly caressing his shaft. It immediately reacted flexing at the base sending his cock swinging into the sky. Before she realized what she was doing she was back on the couch her shorts discarded somewhere in the room. Legs spread her pussy was a swamp of lust. James knelt down between her legs to get a better view.

Pussy juice drooling down the sides of her thighs. The hot breath of her son sent an electric yell that made her entire body flinch. The hard cock inches below her pussy was nothing compared to how close his thick lips had gotten to her sex.

It had never occurred to her just how thick his lips were. They looked so soft. Her head whirled as her eyes fought to take in everything before her. No one was more surprised than herself as her fingers brushed her clit sending a shudder up her spine. The small moan from James mother made him smile. This was nice she had seemed to lose herself around him. Not sure why he decided the right move now was to leave.

"Well I'll leave you to touch yourself thinking of my cock, I've got school tomorrow so I should get some sleep. See ya mom," bending over to kiss her on the .forehead, the thick head of his cock grazed her chest leaving a snail's trail of semen. Her breath hitched in her throat as the desires that were once numb, but not anymore sent spasms throughout her body as her first orgasm she had in months pulsed throughout her body. It burst like waves of the sun peeking from behind a cloud on a cold morning, reminding you just how great things could be. By the time the rise and fall of her chest normalized Caitlyn realized her son was gone. Placing a hand on her chest to catch her heart she felt the sticky precum of her son. For a brief moment she thought about sucking her fingers. Seeing what he tasted like, but that would mean he had won. She would not let him win. Though she had clearly lost this battle she would win the war.

In his room James sat naked in his bed. Holding the arrowhead into the light he wondered just what was this thing? It wasn't just calming, he knew what to say and how. The woman who had been teasing him for even before that fateful night with alcohol was putty in there. If he wanted to he was sure he could have touched her.

Why didn't he?

Why did he come back to his room?

Questions swirled about his brain before finally exhausted he went to sleep.

Caitlyn was lucky in the sleep department, as our minds often do hers replayed the events in the living room on constant repeat. Each time sending a twinge in her heart thinking about how embarrassing that was for her. Somehow she would have to regain control. Teasing had become an addicting habit and her son had become quite the easy, safe target.

That cock was impressive his father was a dwarf in comparison. It looked so smooth as if his skin had merged with velvet satin. Skin so porcelain white that in the dark it would probably light up the room it was so pale, but that was appealing to her. It was considerably long, but more than that was the thickness. It was nearly the width of her wrist with the head clearly being slightly thicker. She didn't think he would be so gifted down there. Thoughts of how she could allure and break him danced through her head as she too went to sleep.

*********

"Hey Janet you got a second?" James said hollering down the hall when he saw his friend Janet. Maybe, just maybe she might have some answers.

"Huh, oh hey James how are you doing?" The short girl down the hall turned to face an old friend from middle school. In all the time she had known him not once had the words confident been associated with him.

As he stood before her she couldn't help, but feel like something was off. His back was straight not slouching like normal,his shoulders back, chin up and when his eyes met hers they didn't dance around the room like before.

"So Janet I found this rock. No metal. No you know i'm not really sure, but it is unlike anything I've ever seen. Do you think you could look at it for a second?"

"Well I have class right now, so maybe another time?"

"Are you free tonight?"

"Um...I guess so."

"Perfect how about you head over around 7 or so. I'll make some dinner and you can take a look at it."

"Yeah, um. Yeah that could work. 7? Dinner?"

"Yeah, I'll make some pasta with garlic sauce and chicken. Sound good?"

"I do love pasta."

"I remembered. See ya," James waved turning away from his friend. Janet watched him walk away. The last memory of going to his house was a gray blur it had been so long.

*****

Caitlyn looked at her new assortment of tools of damnation that would soon be aimed at her son. Half cup bras, butt plugs incase her panties came off again, massage oil, Candles, and cotton boy shorts were just a few. Tonight she would dress provocatively, and offer to give her son a massage. Naked. Cleaning the room she set up for the night.

*****

Janet knocked timidly on her best friends door. Shuttering at the words of James in the past when he talked about how cruel his mother was to him. Coming over was just never an option he was always so worried she would do something inappropriate.

James's lean frame came into view as he opened the door with a broad smile beckoning for her to come inside.

"Janet. Thanks for coming. Pasta is in the oven, so we have a few minutes. Let's go to my room while we wait.""

"Okay. I'm here for what again? Sorry I forgot. You know how I am. I'd forget my brain if it wasn't stuck with me," giggling at her own joke Janet followed James to his room. Jumping slightly when he shouted out to his mother.

"Hey mom. I have a friend over. Pasta will be ready in 30 minutes. See you then."

"You have a friend over?" Caitlyn asked in amazement. The idea of James even having friends was foreign to her, she thought he was just a lonely shut in. What was going on with her son?

"Yeah. She will be staying for dinner, so be dressed," James shrugged at Janet whose jaw dropped at the candor of her best friend.

"Wow you always talk to your mom like that?"

"No actually. It is a recent change. Part of what you are here for. Come on I have quite the story to tell."

"Well I'm excited if anything to see your room."

"Oh, that is right you have never been inside it huh. Weird in nine years my best friend has never been in my room."

"Yes it is weird. I just imagined your room was this den of teenage boy. Naked girls covering every inch of the walls. Porn everywhere. Even your TV would be playing some."

"You think I was that horny? Did you spend a lot of time imagining my room?"

"I huh...Um. Wow. Ok. I just. I don't know what to say. Howboutwejustgoinside?" When her ears and face reddened James thought about how cute his friend was. Being her best friend he had never realized that she had grown into quite the beautiful young woman. Opening the door his cock flexed as her tiny finger grazed her bangs over her ear. Those bangs were always covering her face.

"I didn't mean to make things weird. It's this rock thing. I just say things now. No filter what so ever. Here take a look," lifting the Arrowhead over his head he held it out for Janet to see.

Janet had seen chrome arrowheads before. This wasn't a rock, or some mineral.

"Its an arrowhead that seems to be covered by metal. Nothing special there. Why are you showing me this?"

"Touch it."

"James," she stared at him as if he had just told her to look at these pictures of UFOs he had taken last night.

"Just touch it."

"Fine," she said with a heavy sigh. She lifted the arrowhead out of his hand, and immediately realized how warm the item was. Soft. It was unbelievably soft, and warm.

"So it is some sort of hand warmer?"

"What? Is it warm to you?"

"Yeah...James can I ask you something?" The look of concern that crossed her face caused James to pause. Was the arrowhead affecting her in some way.

"What is it Janet?"

"I mean we have been friends a really long. Time. I just. How come you never asked me out?" The words to respond seemed to be lost in his throat as her face dropped into her chest hiding her eyes from him.

"What? Janet? We are best friends..."

"I know, but like, didn't you ever wonder if we could be more than friends! It isn't fair. I mean not even once. Do you know what that made me feel like? Was I not pretty enough? Huh? James!" Tears streamed down her cheeks, as Janet screamed at him her voice wavering as her body seethed in anger.

"Janet."

"It was just so cruel. Everyone ignores me. Everyone! I've never been asked out even on a date James. You had to have noticed this! Did you ignore me on purpose!" the trembling of her voice matched the shaking of her body. All the time her fingers never left the arrowhead. It rested in her palms as her body was overcome with emotion.

"Janet. I didn't. I'm sorry. If I had known. I would have..." With a start she bolted from the room leaving the arrowhead behind slamming first James's door then the front one as she fled in tears.

It wasn't till he placed the arrowhead back over his neck that he realized he should have chased after her. Should have hugged her into his arms while she cried.

That is what he did not do.

Instead he sat in his room a pathetic excuse for a human being.

"What the hell was all that racket," to say "holy fucking shit, slutty" would have been an understatement.

The short cotton shorts were more like a cotton thong going the wrong way leaving much of her vulva on display. While making her ass seem more round. She wore a cotton short sleeve shirt that went just below her nipple leaving the bottom half of her breast, and her stomach on tantalizing bare view. James didn't realize how warm the arrowhead was on his chest, but if his mother was being such a slut he was going to treat her like one.

"Why are you dressed like that mother?" he spit standing fast enough to make his mother take a step back.

"Oh is this too sexy for you? Want me to tone it down?" she turned around as she spoke given him the full view. Before she could rotate back around she could feel the heat from his body against her as his hands grabbed her by the hips throwing her belly first onto his bed. Her ass bouncing against his throbbing cock. It was so fucking hard he couldn't think. He just needed to act.

"Why do you fucking dress like this?"

This was what she wanted.

It had to be.

This was winning. He had lost control he couldn't control himself anymore. She was in control now.

"Why not? Do I not look good? I think I look pretty damn goo...OH SHIT," the first smack sent an echo throughout the room as James palm came crashing down onto her soft ass.

"You show off this fucking body thinking I won't do anything? You make it so I can't have friends over ever! I want to take my hard fucking cock, and shove it in your ass. I want to make you cry as I pound you against the fucking wall," James screamed as he nestled his cock into her ass as an example. A whack of his palm coming down on her ass cheek causing it to twist on his cock resounded against his core. There was no doubt he was shoving his cock against her pillow like ass as his hands came down to smack her with every end to his sentence.

"OH FUCK JAMES. STOP! STOP THIS INSTANCE!"

"I'm not stopping mother. You've been a bad girl. You need to be punished. I think it's time for a spanking. Don't you mother?" another resounding slap filled the room and the sobs of his mother quickly followed. This made no sense to her. Why was he doing this? Shoving backwards she tried to throw James off her back. Only encouraging him as her ass met his cock he pulled his jeans to the ground nearly freeing his cock to slam bare against his mother's ass. Caitlyn wanted this to be over, but her pussy was reacting to the constant pressure from her son's thick cock. Even the spankings sent tingles to her pussy as they forced her ass to give a warm hug to his cock.

"Why shouldn't I fuck you in the ass right now? Huh mother?" An airy gasp escaped her trembling lips as she felt her underwear rip out from between her legs. The ease at which his cock broke free of his boxers and swirled her pussy juices as he continued to dry hump her with abandon. With each thrust his cock slipping with his and her juices.

"You're fucking soaping wet," he shoved his weight on her giving her ear a quick nibble before growling, "I can feel how excited this makes you and you should be ashamed."

When James's cock skimmed her pussy his head parting her lips like a submarine in water her fingers clenched the bed sheets, as she let out a rather loud surrendered moan.

thrusting

"Please," she begged, ""I'll do absolutely anything you want. Just don't take my ass. PleaseIbegyou."

She didn't realize that he had stopped thrusting into her and was getting ready to penetrate her pussy instead, "you can even fuck me. Please baby. Please fuck me instead."

The guttural groan from James made Caitlyn spread her legs. If she was the one who fucked him she was back in control. Things had gotten so out of control she needed it back. Placing her hands on the back of her ass she spread herself open for her son. Revealing her gaping drenched pussy writhe against his huge cock. Shoving back she quickly realized that she was not ready for a cock of his size as it had been so long, but she couldn't back down now.

Crawling around the bed she shoved her lips onto his cock stretching her mouth as wide as it could go, getting the very tip of his cock to fill her mouth. The warmth was exquisite. It was like a heat pad for her mouth, but it wasn't painful other than the stretching. A thick dollop of semen spurt onto her tongue, and she swallowed thinking he was cumming. When she felt the tug of his cock against her teeth, and the push against the back of her throat she realized the truth. The head of his cock dragged against the roof of her mouth filling her in a way she had never been. It hurt, but the pleasure of watching him undulate under her touch made her feel in control.

James had never had a blow job before. James had never even had sex. The only women in his life was his mother, Janet, her friend Rachel, and his sister Veronica. Even with all of his bravado watching his mother's drool seep out the cracks of her lips as she slobbered all of his cock he felt a ping of his childhood then that too was lost in the lust.

"Jesus. Mom," he flinched as she pushed herself to take more with each push.

"MMphm. Yoooph likph thaph," She strained to speak with just barely the head of his cock gliding on her tongue.

"Ugh yass," he said with a quiver as her fingers massaged his balls and a soft hand began to feather his shaft. Forcing his cock to flex into a moan of his own.

"Yeah. You like sucking that fucking cock don't you?" All his mother could do was nod, making his cock bounce up and down in her mouth.

"You're pretty good with your hands, but we are definitely going to have to train your mouth if you're really going to please me," the idea of being forced to please her son was more alluring than she cared to admit, but that didn't stop her. The balls were heavy and warm like his cock. It felt like they just belonged on her chin and she felt sad that she couldn't deep throat her son. The familiar thickening of the cock signaled Caitlyn he was about to cum and she pulled back to finish him off with her hands.

"No you fucking don't. You're going to finish what you started. Otherwise I'm going to finish in your ass," the way he forced her back down on his cock made her pussy flair. She liked him in control.

"Swallow every fucking drop. You slutty fucking cunt," the words stung with poison. It made her feel like this was happening against her will and she realized he was back in control. Cursing herself she vowed this would not happen again.

"Hmmph," with a splurt, and with a twinge that shook his entire body, James came for the very first time in a woman's mouth. Watching his cum spill out the corners of her mouth, drenching her large sagging breasts, the brown areolias coated in a sticky white film of semen. When her fingers tugged at them rubbing in the semen he grabbed onto her head pulling her off he aimed the last of his load right for her chest.

The room reeked to put it mildly. Sex, semen, sweat, and anger all lead to a nasty combination. With all that happened the only thing on James's mind was what had happened between himself, and Janet. A cough from between his legs reminded him that his mother did him that his mother had in fact willingly sucked his dick.

Caitlyn was gasping for breath as the realization that her son had just forced himself upon her, and she ended up giving herself to him dawned upon her. She had let him get control of her, and she liked it. This couldn't stand. She couldn't like it. If anything else were to happen she needed to be in charge. Trembling to her feet without saying a word she stumbled to the shower.

Throwing on his clothes he ran down block after block seeking answers. The man had to know what was going on, and if he was to fix things he had to understand what happened first. Flipping off the car who nearly plowed him over as he ran past crosswalks, lights, buildings he stopped for nothing. There the small house with the peeled paint. The neon Orange light flashed at him like a help sign.

Bursting through the door he called out, "Hello! Are you here? I need help!"

******

"Why hello again. It has only been two days, and you're already back. Interesting," the man was sitting at a desk. The row upon row of merchandise was gone, and in the corner of the room was simple desk upon which the man in the blue suit with gray patches sat.

"Something happened," James gasped running forward to the desk.

"Do tell," the man's fingers interlocked his grin goading.

"My friend touched, held the necklace, and it got warm, and she lost it, and then I touched it, and it was still warm, and crazy shit happened, and nothing went back to normal till...," James wheezed as he rushed out the story in brief fragments. Thinking it best to leave out the bit about fucking his mother

"Till?"

"Till I uh, till I ejaculated."

"I see," he said with a shrug of his shoulders smirking to himself.

"I warned you not to give the Heart of the Land to anyone. It punished you."

"I didn't give it to anyone though. She was just holding it in her palm looking it over. It was still around my neck."

"Touching is one thing. Holding is another. I warned you the heart was fickle."