Homecoming Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why not?"

"I don't want you to see who is watching."

"Is...Is someone here?"

"Yes. I invited a friend over to watch how slutty you have become."

"You what...OHH SHIT THAT IS A BIG FUCKING COCK!" she screamed as James decided to silence his mother by shoving his cock into her soaking wet pussy. It slid in several inches having been well lubed from all of her previous fun. When he pulled back out she felt like she had lost part of her body with it and bucked her hips to meet his thighs. Desperately trying to become whole once more. It had been years since she had sex and this was way more intense than anything she had experience The cock felt like rubbing silk through your fingers, she trembled as another inch squeezed inside of her with a loud squish.

"Hggnh, yes"

"You can get closer if you want," James said lifting his mother wrapping her legs around his hips, so that Janet would have a clear view of his cock slamming into his mother's pussy.

Janet got on her knees in front of James and his mother. The jiggle of the woman's ass, the thick cock of her friend. God it was so big. Shit it was bigger than most on the internet. It looked so smooth, hairless and bold.

Licking her lips she wandered what it felt like, feeling her panties moisten as her thighs twisted against themselves. Knowing that James and his mother couldn't see her, even if they wanted to they were quite enthralled at the moment as he was shoving over half his cock into her moist pussy. His cock was so large that it kept all of the cum inside and she would have started to dry had they not been in the shower. Janet sneaked her fingers under her red cotton dress. Pressing firmly against her moist black panties she stared open mouth at the couple in front of her.

"Hmm I like that you keep clenching on me mom."

"Yeah, is it tight for you?"

"Yeah it is. Do you like that someone is watching you bounce that fat ass on my thick cock?"

"Hggnh," she moaned into his ear.

"You like that they are masturbating watching you. Thinking about how sexy you are," she shuddered against his frame, as an orgasm shattered hers. How she could cum any more was beyond her and just as the wave of fire washed over her in a warm love. The emptiness ripped her apart as his cock pulled out of her and held her in the air.

"Did you ask to cum?"

"Fuck"

"Fuck," Janet repeated as her own orgasm started watching his cock dangle in front of her face. The gaping pussy of his own mother fluttering, obviously wishing to be filled by the wonderful cock once more.

"Please...Baby. Please let mama cum. She has been such a good girl all day."

"Yeah laying in bed having orgasm after orgasm. Poor girl. I think I need something from you if you need something from me."

"Please anything. I'll do anything baby, tell me."

James smiled he peered over his mother's shoulder to see his best friend feverishly finger her own pussy. Dropping his mother to the ground he turned her around so her front half was outside the standing shower and her back was still inside. Placing his cock back at her entrance he continued.

"Open your mouth, and stick out your tongue," quickly she did just that. Sticking her tongue out as far as she could. James stared Janet in the eyes, they were sunken in slightly and her lips were parted.

"Come closer, and let mamma have a taste," he ordered.

"What?"

"Come closer," Janet scooted forward, her shoulders falling backwards and her head fell into her chest as James' mother's tongue slid against her pussy.

"Waha," she said over a mouth full of Janet's pussy.

"You said anything. Please my friend here, and you can cum."

"You bitch, eat my pussy," James eyes widened at the bravado of his friend. This was not at all how he expected this date to go. Even more the squeezing of his mother on his cock. Telling him that she loved this.

Caitlyn in fact did love it. The humiliation of being forced to eat pussy was making her own on fire and the fact that she was filled once more with her son's massive cock turning her inside out. The contour of her pussy molded around her son's cock, as her tongue swirled inside of Janet's puffy pussy lips.

"Your mom is pretty good at this. She always this slutty?"

"Always. She will do anything for a nice cock."

"Has she tried multiple cocks before?"

"Not yet."

"I bet she would look fucking amazing filled to the brim with many cocks. How about you mamma? Would you like it if your son and his girlfriend pimped you out to anyone with a thick cock?" all that could be heard was a whimper from between her legs as Janet spoke with a confidence that she wasn't sure of where it came from.

James felt the heart hanging around his chest vibrate, and the ladies in front of him both slowed to a stand still.

"So do you like?" said a calm feminine voice inside his head.

"Of course I like why did you slow down?"

Silence.

"Not them sweetie."

"Uh, Hello?" James thought.

"Don't worry I'll let you get back to the fun. I just want you to know I did this for you," after a few seconds of pondering it dawned on him.

"You're the heart...the man said you would talk to me at some point."

"I can do more than talk. I can...well I can do anything."

"Anything?"

"Anything. I needed you to see something unreal before we had our first conversation though. Something like your own mother turning into a slut, and your best friend becoming a femdom over her."

"Yeah that is unreal, so um. Hi my name is..."

"James. Yeah my name is Heather, or I guess some refer to me as "The Heart", but that is more of a title than a name," Heather interrupted. James could still feel the heat from his mother's pussy and saw that her orgasm was still passing over Janet's face. Yet neither moved.

"Can you freeze time? Is that what this is?"

"I can do a great many thing. We can do a great many things. That will come in time, for now just enjoy yourself. I do have a small favor or request to ask of you though."

"Um, ok what can I do for you?"

"Do not cum."

"What?!"

"Do not cum till we talk again."

"How long will that be?"

"When Janet goes back home, and your mother goes to sleep. We can have a nice long chat."

"Um, yeah okay I can do that," just as suddenly as everything had stopped, everything was now back in motion. Caitlyn was bucking against his cock and tongue lapping at Janet's pussy. Caitlyn's low guttural moans started filling the room. Accompanied by the moans of his best friend. Each twitch of Caitlyn's legs made him want to thrust deep, slap his balls harder against her clit and find release. Though the words of Heather made him wonder what might happen if he did. It was clear that she could harm him if she desired. Rewards were clear too, and he decided no matter what he wouldn't cum that night.

The pressure of his own building orgasm told him he needed to pull out of his mother, or he would not be able to last. With a loud pop his cock flicked out of her pussy. After the many orgasms during the day and the solid fucking just now, his mother was a puddle sinking into the floor. Though the tongue attending to Janet had not stopped in its journey.

"Lick my pussy. Just cause he stopped giving you that good dick doesn't mean you slow down.

"Yephs ma'pm"

"Your mom's got some soft lips. I bet they felt good stretched out around that big cock of yours." she remarked staring at him with a lust he had never seen from her. A nod between her thighs was the only response his mother gave.

"Why don't you give us both some oral sweetie. Bring that dick over here," obediently James moved over and started to lay down next to Janet.

"Now i'm going to sit on your son, and rub his cock against my pussy. You're going to lick both of us all over." his mother just nodded as he felt the cold skin of Janet's bare ass against his thighs. Quickly his mother's tongue slobbered all over his cock. Squeezing in between his cock and Janet's pussy, she flicked her tongue up, and down. Lavishing in the combined taste.

James could feel the heat from his friend and just the touch of her against him was making him want to cum. When she lifted up high and pressed firmly against him, the pressure at the base of his cock became noticeable.

"You want it don't you?" she asked down at him.

"I won't last long. We should wait for another time," he gritted through his teeth.

"I don't mind," she said huskily, her voice sultry and far sexier than he had ever heard.

"No...oh.." his mother had decided to plant slow kisses up his cock, her hand pressing firmly into the base, as Janet's pussy pressed down onto his cock. His cock was a boiling furnace of cum at this point and it took everything to lift Janet off his cock. Skirting back from his mother and placing Janet b ack down for his mother to devour.

"I don't want to cum yet. Enjoy my mother for a bit. I'm going to take a shower."

"Suit yourself. Your mother has some fantastic lips," his mother murmured a pleasure filled sigh as her tongue lapped contently. James left the bathroom to find the shower in the hallway.

Janet in the meantime spread her fingers against the back of Caitlyn's head. As if Janet had ice cream between her thighs, Caitlyn tongue glided over her pussy. Each lick met with a groan. Playfully she started to bite up the thighs till with a long slow lick up the side she sucked in the clit. Janet's clit had never been sucked before. This was the first time she had her pussy eaten and she loved the feeling of power she had over this woman.

"You're really good at this."

"You like the way my tongue devours this sweet pussy?"

"Oh you can talk! I do. I do."

"You're are pretty little thing why don't you get out of this dress?"

"Only if you bring those soft lips up here and kiss me," dragging the red cotton dress up and over her thin petite body, Janet exposed her small breasts. Dwarfed in comparison to Caitlyn's, Janet's were easily an A cup. Her small nipple were no wider than a quarter and flat. The bud of the nipple shot out like the tip of a small bullet. It melted into Caitlyn's warm mouth as her tongue swirled around the small nipple. Caitlyn's teeth upon it drew out an airy sigh from Janet.

Eagerly Janet's nails dragged up the back of the lovely woman in front of her. Pulling up on her back, dragging Caitlyn's hefty breasts, and soft fluffy nipples up her stomach to rest upon her own pert buds. Their full soft lips enveloped each other, smacking, tasting each other. Tongues probed searching each crevice of their mouths. Lost in passion they groped at each others bodies. Scratching each other's backs.

Rolling around the floor of the bathroom Caitlyn's fingers skimmed the erotic flesh of her nipples. Pinching at the small tips above her. Their tongues found themselves once more gliding over their lips. Sliding across each other, and kneading to one another with a force driven by unbridled lust.

They found themselves and their desires on that floor. With no other cares in the world.

James turned off the shower, and wrapped a towel around his midriff. Each step creaking as he walked through their old house. It was balmy in his mother's room while all he wanted to do was dive in between the soft of flesh of his mother and his best friend sleeping cuddled into each other on the bed. Still he had a million questions to ask Heather and cuddling would mean a longer wait however James is impatient.

Walking back to his own room he hoped that maybe this would be ok. Janet hadn't left yet, but they were nowhere near him. Once inside his room he closed the door and for some reason he decided to lock it as well.

"Heather he called out," feeling slightly like a fool for speaking to no one in his room.

"Don't feel like a fool. This isn't strange."

"This is strange," he quipped to the disembodied voice.

"I suppose so. Would you prefer if I had a body?"

"You can do that?"

"I can stop time love, I can do anything," and before his eyes materialized, as if from some movie, a beautiful woman. Beautiful was an understatement. James wasn't sure any other woman would be able to turn him on the way just staring at this one did. Exquisite red hair fell in curls like waves down past her ass. The ass was without a single blemish, a slight gap was between her thighs, and between the gap her ass cheeks appeared perfectly sculpted as if Michelangelo had decided to travel through time for one last masterpiece. The stomach was taut, and nearly muscular, but with a small amount of soft flesh on it to give something to squeeze into. The heft of her breasts seemed not to care about gravity or time.

"I took a peek into your mind and found the perfect woman. This is what she looks like."

"Jesus. I. I can't. I can't even," he stuttered.

"Well. Come lay down in the bed,"James did so as if in a trance and shuddered as he felt her frame cuddle him from behind. Whipping the towel from him she stroked his cock absent mindlessly and continued to talk.

"So I imagine you have a million questions and as you did so fantastic with not cumming. I shall answer some of them."

"Why did you pick me?"

With a chuckle she started, "There has been many before you. It is an interesting first question. You are the third person to ever ask, why me? first. I normally get what are you, or what do you want, what other powers do you have? Can I use your powers, rarely are people interested in why they were chosen. You're quite interesting my love."

James lay in silence his cock bobbing in the air at the feathering touch of the beautiful red head.

"I pick everyone for different reasons. In short I pick someone who I think might actually let me merge with them. Someone who is in emotional turmoil. Someone who is willing to make a deal."

"Make a deal?"

"Yes a deal. I don't offer all of this for free. I need some things myself."

"Are you sure I'll be able to give you whatever it is you want?"

"Considering all that you have accomplished so far. I'd say yes. Yes you can my love."

"So all of this is your doing? My mother, Janet, my dick growing, my confidence, all you?"

"Yes. So much more can be yours as well."

"So what is it that you want?"

"You get off on sex, love, material gains. I get off on something a bit different."

"You want me to get you off?"

"Oh yes, very much love," she purred pressing firmly into his cock. Wrapping her soft fingers around the head of his cock. The voice was intoxicating, straying along his chest to wrap around his cock. Being turned on by a voice before had never happened to James, and his mind felt like a the flash himself had hijacked his mind.

"I know talking might be a bit difficult for you at the moment," cum flowed out the tip of his cock like water, but he didn't feel the familiar release of an orgasm. Releasing his cock, the semen continued to pour out in spurts. Sticking to his stomach and the bed. After a minute his cock still hard stopped releasing its sperm and her hand continued lingering all over him.

"What was that," he gasped.

"So do you think you would be willing to get me off, love?"

"Yes," he breathed, leaning back into the soft flesh of the woman behind him. The scent of vanilla overwhelming. The light itself flickered in front of him.

"Fantastic," she cooed into his ear, giving a slight nibble on his earlobe. Pulling against his shoulder she wrapped her legs over his thighs as she mounted on top of him. Pressing down on his rigid cock she pierced herself upon him. The full length of his cock fit snugly inside of her. It felt like being rocked to sleep as a young child. So soothing, and comfortable. Sex so far felt raw, primal, and this. This felt like...love.

"Occasionally I will ask of you to do things," she whispered with a husky voice lifting her firm ass so that the tip of his cock was pinched between her pussy lips. The shaft glistening in the lucent light. A single bead of semen dwindled down the shaft spiraling around the pale skin. Feathered scratches drew long red lines down his firm lean chest, dragging down his lean stomach, and back up again to press against his shoulders. Barring down onto his full cock, she repeated this process over, and over. Lifting up, pinching the head, scratching his broad chest, pressing down, milking him.

"You did the first two wonderfully," Dragging painfully slow up his shaft, her nails massaging his scalp. The nails dragging through his hair.

"The first two," he muttered barely conscious.

"Yes. Your mother, and your best friend. You turned them into sexual deviants."

"What?"

"Oh love, you look so cute when you're in ecstasy."

"Turned them?" he mumbled.

"Oh yes, their bodies are now just raging jumble of nerves."

"How did I..."

"It is the first gift I gave you. You have the power of pulling out a person's hidden desires, and once you get them to act upon that. They succumb. Succumb to me. Succumb to you. That is all I desire. Is for you to get people to succumb for me," she was bouncing with a fever now, her breasts swaying in the glimmering light.

"So will you?" she screamed, bucking against his hips as his semen surged upwards inside of her. Springing against his body, her breasts tracing figure eights in the air. The door burst open, and both his mother, and best friend crawled onto the bed. Soft lips grazing against his nipples, and stomach. Planting kiss after kiss, as Heather continued to fuck James even as his orgasm started to subside.

"Will you do this for me love?" her voice wavered as her frame drifted in the air. Janet climbing onto James face the last thing he said before she plunged her pussy onto his face was a meek, "yes."

Heather drew herself off his cock like a sheath freeing itself from a sword. Caitlyn quickly jumped on top of her son to take her place. Hips swaying, gaudily she walked towards the nearby chair to get a good look at the precision of primal lust before her.

Watching the boy's mother undulate against his hips. Small thrusts pinning her clit against his pubic bone. Feathering the nipple of Janet in front of her she moaned out, as Janet bucked against her best friend's tongue.

Tongues intertwined mid air a few feet above James' weaken body. Never had he cummed so hard, or so many times. The soft tight pussy tugging at his cock was divine and he plunged every inch he could as deep as he could. Each crevice caressing his throbbing cock. The orgasm bulldozed its way through his limbs. Swallowing his mind whole. This was the promise of The Heart. This was the love she granted her partner. His body floated above itself and he could see all the stars and planets in the entire universe. He could see civilizations build and crumble. Everything in that moment, as his semen surged into his mother.

He felt like a god.

Waving her hand Heather conjured a cigar and with a snap of her fingers a small flame appeared at the tip of her middle finger. Her thighs twitched at the carnal activity before her and with the first puff of the cigar she could feel the power flow through her turning on every nerve in her body.

This boy would do just fine.

Preview of Chapter two

James' feet drifted circles in the dirt, his gaze drew up to the top of the sand dune before him. Heather promised to speak to him at the top of the dune. James had obtained an item which somehow, someway- which he was on a journey to find; was, connected to a magical woman named Heather. Who granted him powers to fulfill her own lust and in doing so James had bedded his best friend Janet in addition to this mother Caitlyn.

The sand flowed under his sure steps, tumbling down the steep hill, as sweat marinated his face. It was hot. Nasty hot, like the oven when you opened the door after cooking a hot meal, but there was no stepping away from this heat. Why she had asked him to climb all this way was beyond him.