Homecoming Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinxz
Kinxz
143 Followers

"The heart is fickle," he repeated dumbfounded, "so this thing really is alive."

"Yes. Oh. Did you not believe me?"

"I don't know. That is just impossible..."

"Nothing is impossible. My friend. So what do you want? You disobeyed the Heart. The Heart punished you. Move on. Don't fuck up again," James wanted to punch that smile off of the man's face it irked him.

"I...I changed. She changed."

"Yes the heart controls emotions. Well as far as I know. Think of the heart as a monogamous wife of a poly husband. You love your wife. Your wife loves you. Now she doesn't really mind if you love others, but she loves you so much she only wants you to hold her. Sweet deal right? She is fickle though, and her wrath can be devastating. All you have to do is keep her near you, and all is good."

"What if I don't want...Agggh," the pain tore through his chest as if a rhino had charge right through him kicking his legs out from under him he crumbled upon himself on the floor.

"Oh I wouldn't if I were you, remember fickle. I wouldn't even joke about that. It can sense your true heart's actions. It will not let you remove it. It will not let you share it with another. It will serve you, or maybe you are serving her. I guess we shall see. No one has ever made the month."

"What I thought you said you never sold it to anyone!" he said between sputters, and coughs as he tried regain his footing.

"I didn't sell it to you either," that fucking smile.

"How many people have owned this heart?"

"Oh man. That is a hard question to answer. I mean it isn't even the right question."

"What do you mean?"

"The heart is older than you, and I. It will stay with you for a month. Those who have decided to ignore my warnings found themselves serving the heart instead of the other way around. They spiral into a world of sin, and never return. The heart finds its way back to me, and waits for the next person."

"How many people..."

"Hmm. oh what the hell what will it hurt I've told you so much already. Some where around a million."

"A...a million...you mean this thing has killed a million people!? And you gave it to me?"

"I did, and I will give it to the next person if you don't last the month."

"So is it evil?"

"It is the most pure thing on this planet. It loves you. Asking nothing except to be near you. It is you humans who are evil."

"So I just go home. Follow the rules, wait the month then what? I can give it back?"

"I do not think you will want to at that point, but you can. Listen just enjoy what the heart has to offer. Don't let anyone hold her. Don't try to return her. Be wary of what she touches."

"Wait if the heart is in love with me. What is with this touching stuff?"

"Wouldn't it be fun if you had to figure out some of this on your own?"

"No I don't think so. Considering it probably just lost me my best friend, ruined whatever relationship I had with my mother, and might kill me."

"Oh what happened to your mother?"

"Nothing just please. Tell me, and I'll do everything I can to make the month."

"I'll tell you two things. In return you can not return to my store till the month is over. If you do. You will owe me a favor. One that you will not want to do."

"What favor?"

"That is for me to decide when you show up. Do we have a deal?"

"Okay fine I'll see you in a month. We have a deal what do you have to tell me."

"First. If it touches something, and it thinks you will be of use of the item it will find its way to you. Some how. Some way. For example if the heart believed that friend of you will be useful to you she will not be lost."

"So she could come back," he let out a sigh of relief.

"Second. Some of the past owners have claimed that the heart spoke to them at a certain point. So there we go. Two bits of information in exchange for a favor."

"If I return."

"Yes when you return. I believe you know the exit. I'll be seeing you."

James stared in disbelief of everything that was going on as the man swiveled away from him behind the desk as if he were some evil villain. Having no other choice James left the house. He did not pause when he left simply doing the only thing he could think of. Return home.

The heart wasn't warm anymore instead a soothing mixture of warmth and cold as if to let him know, Heart was happy.

***********

The heart had gotten mad creating a sense of rage or anger inside both James, and Janet, or at least that is as much as he could understand. Who knows what was really going on. It was clear the man in the house wasn't very truthful, and why did the shop itself change. What was he going to do back home with his mother. It was incredible he was so turned on, and his cock was bigger than he had ever seen it by quite a bit. Maybe the heart did that to, or maybe the bracelet. The bracelet if one item is magical. Why couldn't the other be James thought to himself. Kicking himself for not asking, for he very well couldn't go back.

The first thing he needed to do was call Janet. Try and work things out see if she would be willing to meet up, and talk. Pulling out his cell phone James gave her a call. Half expecting her to not answer when he heard her pleasantly soft voice pick up he was surprised.

"Hello James. We need to talk."

"Yeah. Can you meet? I hate talking over the phone."

"Um yeah I guess so. Can you come by my house? I'll come talk to you on the porch."

"Yeah sure no problem. I'll see you in a little bit," James altered his path slightly heading towards his friends house. Praying that maybe just maybe things could work themselves out.

Sitting on the porch swing James remembered back to all the times they would play together on the front line. Throwing water balloons at their fathers. It was a much happier time. Why didn't he ever ask her out? Did he even like her? Was she right? Questions pooled about in his head as he tried to prepare himself for the coming storm.

"Hey," she whispered sliding down next to him causing the swing to move.

"Janet I..."

"No, let me," she interrupted, "I don't know what came over me in your room, or why I said the things I said. It never really bothered me that you didn't ask me out or anything. I don't have some long standing crush on you. I meant what I said about other things. It was...just. I still don't understand why I said any of that, or why I was crying."

"Janet please let me explain."

"Oh can you explain?" spite entering her mouth she still seemed to be hostile. Was that the hearts doing.

"It was the stone you held. It is different than any other stone. Um. Magical in a sense."

"A magical rock? Did you rub it, and a genie popped out granting three wishes?"

"When you held it too long it grew warm right? That warmth caused you to become angry, vocal about all the things that had been bothering you. I know cause the same happened to me between my mother and I when you left. We got in a fight of sorts."

"You got in a fight with your mother?"

"Yeah finally. It felt wonderful."

"Look I don't believe you about some rock controlling my emotions, and I don't care about..."

"Stop Janet. Listen to me for fucks sake. Are you still feeling angry?"

"Yes you can't tell?"

"I could tell you how I cured my anger..."

"You say cure like it is some disease," her petite frame shuddered as her emotions swelled within her battling to take control of her actions. Anger, sadness danced across her face it felt like puberty all over again.

"Can you just try touching the rock?"

"The magic rock that causes anger?"

"Only when it is mad, it isn't mad now, maybe now that it is happy. If you touch it you will go back to normal."

"Normal? Normal James are my emotions too real for you? Maybe I'm. Maybe I'm just being honest with myself for once. And to be honest James. I'd like you to leave this was a waste of time." Standing up suddenly sent James swinging in his spot. Tears welled at the corner of her eyes, and her fists clenched. Whatever battle was going on she was losing, and James was powerless to help. The heart feel cool against his chest and for some reason he felt there was only one way out of this situation. It wasn't going to be pleasant.

"Look if you don't relax I don't know what you will do. I can tell you I was affected, and it made me do things I didn't want to. It wasn't till I was finished that I felt fine."

"Oh poor thing did you have to take out the trash?" for such a tiny girl she sure had a lot of pent up anger.

"I forced my mother to give me a blow job."

"NO THE FUCK WAY. YOU WHAT?"

"She came into my room wearing practically nothing. I lost it. I yelled at her for always wearing provocative clothing, and flaunting her body. I yelled at her for being the reason I haven't had a friend over since dad died. I yelled at her for not being a mother. I grabbed her by the waist threw her on the bed, and spanked her as hard as I could. Over, and Over, and Over again. I was so frustrated, and pent up, and I thought the only way to fix what she had done. Was to dominate her. So I pulled out my cock, and threatened to fuck her in the ass. She begged me to let her do something else instead. She begged to suck my cock...and she did. It was like it owed her money she turned into a little slut, and I loved every second of it. When it was over I was back to myself," the swing gently creaked as he swayed back, and forth not looking at Janet. The silence was the loudest sound James had heard in a long time, and he began to regret telling her.

"So you're saying this happened because of the rock."

"Yes."

"Why do you say that?"

"I got it from some store with a bunch of creepy things, by some creepy man. I'm not convinced he wasn't the devil. He called it the Heart of the Land. Said I had to wear it for a month, and I couldn't let it leave my person, or it would punish me somehow. I guess letting you hold it for so long punished you, and me. While I wear it I feel this sense of calmness, confidence. I feel like I can do anything, and to be honest I love it," Janet sat back down besides James. Together they swung in silence pondering all that was said.

"Are you being serious right now?" the calmness of her voice was relieving.

"Yeah."

"And you think touching the rock will...calm me down as you put it."

"That or you have to do something that lets you physically control your emotions," pausing for a moment he added, "like I did." Pulling the necklace over his head he was careful to keep it in his hands this time, and held it out for Janet to touch it. Gingerly her fingers feathered the surface, and even in this moment James couldn't help, but imagine Janet's fingers gently touching him instead.

"Anything," he asked with an airy sigh. Why was he feeling so hot all of a sudden.

"Nothing. At least I don't think so. I still feel this general sense of hatred at everything, and everyone."

"Janet...Will you go on a date with me?"

"What? Really?"

"Well I had to put my mother in her place. I know it was weird, but it helped. Maybe you need to finally go on a date. Like you were mentioning."

"I don't want some pity date..."

"It won't be a pity date I promise," he interrupted grabbing her hand he stared into her blue eyes that seemed to be the surface of an ocean reef. In all the years he had known her he hadn't really looked into her eyes.

"Okay. When?"

"I need to plan...how about how about Friday? 7 o'clock?" when a slight smile crossed her face he couldn't help but grin, "Is that a yes? Come on...say yes. Say yes. Say yes."

"OK. Ok shut up. I'll go on a date with you, but it better be fantastic! I've waited a long time for this."

Jumping up he stumbled down the stairs laughing, "I gotta go. Um. do some planning. You just be ready on Friday. What time was it?"

"You forgot already? My confidence is lacking...7 o'clock," she mused.

"Yeah 7 o'clock." Things had worked out fairly well. James was a bit surprised that his mother giving him a blow job wasn't a bigger issue, but maybe that might come up again later. Speaking of mothers with Janet somewhat taken care of. Now he had to head home to see what his mother was up to.

Back at home Caitlyn was reveling in the memory of what just happened. With a squish her fingers drifted over her labia slushing her juices all over her pussy. For the first time in quite some time Caitlyn felt alive. Smashed between her thighs her fingers twisted teasing her soft lips. The taste of his semen was still on her lips, and crusted on her breasts. It made her feel nasty, and she was nasty. Wanting to fuck her son had to make her nasty, but not a care crossed Caitlyn. All she wanted was for her son to return home, so she could have round two.

James crossed the threshold of his house uncertain of what to expect. The last time he was here he had forced himself upon his mother, and she had decided to give him a blowjob. The idea of those actions felt like a tainted filth clinging to himself, but even that feeling evaporated as the Heart took control of his emotions. Living room merged into hallway as he walked through the halls dazed, almost as if he was no longer in control of his sense. What he wanted was to go to his room, but his legs walked him to his mother's. Guess he had to take care of matters now. The fragrant scent of his mother's sex was clear through the wood door. Rhythmic sloshing of pussy juice told James he shouldn't open the door, but his fingers turned the handle without pause.

Caitlyn's back arched her legs splayed wide open fingers plunging into her pussy her chest twisting spinning her large breasts wiggling. What was before him was right out of a porno, and he should walk away. The date settled with his friend, and he wasn't invited. Still he walked right up to his mother kneeling he gently took her fingers out causing an airy gasp. Positioning himself in front of her sex he replaced her fingers with his wide tongue. Giving a long flat lick up his drool mixing with her sweet tasting pussy juice.

"Oh. Son. I've been hoping you would find yourself in my room. Fuck that feels good," With a lift her legs wrapped around the broad shoulders, and her fingers wrapped themselves through his thick hair like tendrils of lust.

"Yeah. Yeah. Keep doing the little licks...Oh just like that. Baby you are really good at that," keeping firmly to the clit his tongue circled around the clit like a tiger hunting his pray.

"Gnnh," he grunted into her pussy with a primal cry of desire. Hips humped at the air before her pussy as his cock flexed constantly, drops of semen collected at the thick head of the cock. Soon she would be filled, but first he would taste her. Caress her, and bring her to exactly what he wanted. Orgasmic bliss.

"Don't stop, dontstop, dontstop, dontstopdontstop...OOOOH fuck James. Yes," the orgasm caused mini tremors in her hips. James gripped onto the top of her thighs making it so he could meet each flex with continual pressure of his tongue. There would be no stopping till she had finished writhing under him. With increased fervor his tongue squished against her soaking pussy piercing into every fold, and crevice devouring everything she was offering. A continual smacking of his tongue against his lips filled the room alongside the moaning, and twisting of his mother. Each twitch sent her large breasts jiggling, which caused James's cock to flex.

"What do you want mother?"

"OH, baby I want you."

"Tell me exactly what you want? Or I'm going to have to stop."

"I want you to never stop. I want you to take your mother. I want you to fuck me," she said with an airy sigh, tweaking her nipples with every sentence. A few pinches, and pulls later his hands replaced hers, and his cock lined up at her pussy.

"Yes, yes baby please, do it," the cry was primal, like an animal had replaced his mother. One that was only designed to fuck. The anger wasn't inside him anymore, but he still wanted to dominate his mother. Watch her break because of what he did to her. If she would beg, that would be it. That was the one thing he wanted, to watch her beg.

"Why don't you try asking nicely?"

"What?" she said with an exasperated sigh.

"You need to treat me with some respect, and so if you want it. You have to ask nicely."

"Fuck you," she said with a huff attempting to pull away from his firm grip, but he held her snug.

"Are you not going to ask nicely?"

"This is on my terms boy. You are serving me," the control was all she wanted, and finally she saw an opportunity to take it. He would want to fuck her, she knew it. This would be her victory.

"Fine, I'll be right back I have to grab some stuff for you from my room."

"Hurry back," she husked out in an alluring whisper. Finally it was her way, she was in control. James was doing as she wanted, and he was uncomfortable.

"Close your eyes," he said from the hallway as he returned. Peaking around the corner of her door he waited till she complied. The carpet was soft against his feet, and the heady smell of sex gave the room a sweet musky scent.

James placed the black blindfold of his mother, "I'm blind folding you mom, sensory deprivation is supposed to aid in orgasms."

"Oh I read about this kinky stuff in a story. I love it. Do continue," she squirmed causing her large breasts to bounce. James couldn't wait to torture them.

"Nice. Okay you will feel some rope on your ankles, and wrists as I tie your down. The restraint should give you a sense of helplessness which will increase your sensations even further as your heart pumps at an increased rate."

"What? I'm not so sure about this...Oh that is really soft," with a steady da-dum, her heart beat did in fact increase as the soft rope was tied securely around her wrists. Now she was starting to worry.

"James maybe we should just untie these, and go back to normal sex."

"If you don't like how I'm SERVING you, you can ask nicely for me to do otherwise," he said with a strong emphasis on the word serving, so she would know he was referencing her early statement. The rope proved to strong as she struggled against her bonds. Each breast bouncing her nipples dancing in the air. This was exactly how he wanted to see his mother. Buying all of this stuff, because he wanted to own the things he saw in porn. Never sure if he would ever use it. Now he could.

"I normally use this toy on myself, but I think you will find it quite enjoyable," the Hitachi massage wand was placed at her soaking pussy, which even against her wishes was leaking at an incredible rate revealing how much this was turning her on. With a few more knots the wand was tied in place against her pussy, and with a hum he turned it on.

Caitlyn's hips bucked at the sudden heavy vibration she felt. This wasn't like her own vibrators. This was on some whole another level. Fingers clawed into the bed, and her eyes clinched as almost immediately the effects of the massage wand went to work. This wasn't so bad she thought, and started flexing her hips in small humps as she felt her first orgasm come. Suddenly he pulled the toy away from her pussy holding it a few inches from her gyrating hips.

"What are you doing?" she gasped her lips parched, and open.

"You have to ask nicely to cum."

"What?" she let out a ravaged sigh, as her breath caught back up to her.

"You have to ask nicely to cum," he repeated with a confident calmness to himself. This he felt was better than the sex. Watching her bend to his will. When she said nothing, but sat in silence he waited till he knew she was calm enough by watching the rise, and fall of her chest. Then placed the wand back on her pussy, and turned it up slightly higher than when he placed it the first time.

The return of the wand send electric fireworks throughout her body, and her clit screamed for release as it seemed to hum into her lips with more ferocity than before. It felt like power drilling into her, and her pussy was creating quite the puddle on the bed. Drool from her pussy drenched her thighs, and ass cheeks. With clenched teeth, her head threw back as the orgasm was finally about to happen, her hips flexed, thighs bucking to reach all the tingling spots in her pussy, nipples waving in the air. Once more she felt the sensation pulled from her.

Kinxz
Kinxz
143 Followers