Homecoming Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sand slipped out from under him and he found himself tumbling head over heel sand skirting everywhere. Digging his way out of a mound of sand. Spitting the small grains everywhere. His mouth felt like someone poured a handful of salt and told him not to swallow. Kicking the sand, as if that would accomplish anything. James set forth back up the dune.

The top of the dune gave a view of the valley, trees dotted the landscape like small drops of paint. The dunes set the border of the canvas and a single black daunting mountain against the blue skyline filled in the background.

Soft pink nails gripped his shoulder and drew him into an intimate embrace. Full thick lips leaving gentle kisses against the nape of his neck.

"Hello love," whispered Heather, her voice sultry and demanding.

"Heather," he said curtly.

"Oh don't be upset. Look at this view. Isn't it wonderful?"

"Why are we up here?"

"Because love. I can only go where you go. I'm bound to you. I wanted to see this," she spreading her arms in a wide sweeping arc. "I'm glad you left your mother, and friend at home. I'm sure they are exhausted anyways after all those dirty things you did last night."

"Yeah...about that," he had so many questions. They swam about in his head as if he were a fish tank.

"Ask away my love," she frolicked to the edge of the dune. Teetering forward appearing to nearly fall into the sand, like a child jumping into a soft bed.

"What are you?"

Heather smiled simply, "A succubus in your terms, or maybe a goddess. It is hard to find anything similar, but I'm not human."

"You...You are not human?"

"Yeppers. There are others like me. Aliens so to speak, but from another dimension. We travel through dimensions till we find a habitable planet. Then we strive on whatever energy we demand. It is different for each traveler."

"So are aliens real?"

The giggle caught him off guard, "I like you love. You hear all that, and you ask if aliens are real."

"Sure. Though dimensional travel is a far more believable interaction for you. You are so far from them, and they are so far from you. Technology grows at a static rate no matter where you are. Even with a planet of genius's as you refer to them their bar of growth is at the same rate of growth as yours. They may be quite a bit ahead of you, but still growth is the same. Everyone has plateaus. To get to cross universe travel takes quite a long bit of time. Time this dimension hasn't had yet."

"So...why me?"

"Some live off belief, like a god. Some live off blood. Some live off crime, or pain. I live off inhibitions. In particular people giving them up. You have a natural charm for making people feel at ease. That with what I can give you. Well you have seen."

"You want me to just travel around, and get people to give themselves to their desires?"

"Bingo love. That is exactly what I would like," she rushed to him, her lips dangerously close to his. Her eyes. Those eyes drew him inside and twirled him around. A deep purple with tiny sparks of white, orange and yellow.

"Will you do it?"

"Do I have a choice?"

The smile was goading and for a second he was reminded of the man in the small house, "You could try, but it would be awfully painful."

"This is why most people don't make the month? Honestly this sounds like a pretty great deal. Super powers. Sex. Beautiful women."

"Yes...well. So shall we began?"