All Comments on 'Hormones'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 336 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
NFW!

I would NOT forgive her not matter what the DNA showed. I would rather pay child support for the next 18 years then stay married to a liar and a cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not for me.

It's your story, but writers seem to believe hormones disbalance is a valid reason to cheat. She cheated because she didn't love him enough, because she chose to cheat, And she did but she didn't care enough for him. She showed very little reomorse (more regret than remosrse I would say). She didn't even made a consultation with a specialist, she didn't do any counseling either. I can understand him caring about his unborn child but I don't like lame RAAC stories. I liked your other stories (I'm reading them in order). but this one was not for me. Sorry. *1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

No to believable in the least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
every woman that worked for him that tried to help sadie should have been fired

You mean this cheating bitch spent his money to prove to him he wasn't cheating and the women who should have his back helped? Fuck no everyone is getting fired. Allocating business hours and income to non business activities. Pass the slips out now

JackmoftenJackmoftenabout 7 years ago
Wimp, Cuckold, Pussy!

Henry should of gone on with the divorce and told Jeff to take the slut with him when he moved. DNA test after the kid was born and if it was Henry's, pay child support and NOTHING ELSE,

aceduckyaceduckyabout 7 years ago
Sorry hated it

Hormones my ass she knew what she was doing for months I'd have walked out the office n quit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

You're not bigguy33... you're insaneguy100... most of your stories have the same bent... any man that can take a woman back after hearing her proclaim how much better her lovers dick is than his... needs professional help... your stories are rooted in your own perversions... not in any type of reality...

-jaye-

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really?

I'll admit I like some reconciliation stories, but this one is a bit tough to swallow. First, the big dick thing is way overplayed on this site. Im sure there are a few size queens out there, but I wouldn't want to be married to one. That would be like a big breasted woman realizing her husband only wanted her for her boobs. People like that are to shallow to cheer for in reconciliation. Second, its probably just me but I cannot relate to the woman needing sex multiple times a day. I'm used to the type that thinks once a week is plenty. Most importantly, he caved waaay too easily. There was a lot more work to be done initially if she wanted to win him back.

JackmoftenJackmoftenabout 7 years ago
BS!

First, I would of fired Amy, then I would of folowed through with the divorce from Sadie, then I'd taken 50% of the savings, CD's, etc... quit my job, moved far, far, far away. Let the lawyers deal with it, making sure my lawyer was doing all he/she could do to be fair, but still following my wishes to never hear from or see Sadie again. I'd pay the alimony and child support to be rid of Sadie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
the husband was a pussy in this lousy story

he accepted his wife cheating and took her back. he was a pussy. you wrote that she made a "mistake." cheating is never a "mistake." it's an intentional act of betrayal. he was a pussy because he did nothing about it because he was going to divorce her but didn't. she talked to the other man about how inadequate the husband was, which the husband heard, and he took her back. he was a pussy for putting up with that crap and took her back. he saw them having sex and just pictures and got out of the way instead of breaking up their tryst. he was a pussy. too bad you didn't care about your main character enough to make a man out of him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A 3 for trying

Reconciliation is tough to pull off as a writer. Even the best have a hard time doing it.

She said she would stop when the baby comes. The cynic in me would bet against that. Hard to turn down the best sex you've ever had when you think you can get away with it.

Over 100 comments. Not that may stories rack up that many. Numbers say you hit a nerve although most of the comments are negative.

gmann57gmann57about 7 years ago

There isnt a man alive that would stand and watch his woman getting fucked, Why do all the writers here think that way, Not all but to damn many. Forgiveness is possible in a situation like this but not until you get some strange yourself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Sometimes the stories are hit or miss....this was ABSOLUTELY a miss........not even 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
some friend

So he just lets Jeff off...and good old Jeff never meant to hurt him or his marriage....

Story quickly became a farce

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
His boss Carla

"So Carla, you approved my wife moving into my office without checking to see what I thought? I appreciate your patience with my family situatint but interfere in my personal life again and you can consider that the same as me giving my notice."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not All Men React The Same

But any husband who gets an erection watching another man having sex with his wife is not a man. Would he get an erection if the man stole his car or boat? Would he get an erection if his friend had raped his sister, his mother or his daughter? I could not stay with a woman who seeks sex from someone other than me. That guy was no friend to the husband. He tried to get the wife to leave her husband when the husband found out. He didn't transfer because he was a friend. He left because the wife had ended the affair and because he was afraid the husband would criple or kill him soon.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 7 years ago
@luedon 11/06/16

re:

Today's saddest comment (Anonymous, about ten comments ago)

"Divorce forms are now part of a package every lawyers has. You put in the name once and it populates every place the name is used. It takes about 3 hours to get a petition ready for filing. I have put them out the same day and added in a restraining order and had them served before the close of business."

If that's true, it's a sad observation on society. We now have mass-produced industrialised divorce?

Lue

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, divorce is an industry, a major profit center for lawyers.

Created by lawyers for lawyers, aided and abetted in the creation of it by politicians (most of them lawyers themselves, and recipients of large campaign contributions from lawyers as well).

Nobody wins in a divorce?

The lawyers always profit.

Sad but true.

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
Ah dear, Tw0Cr0ws

If that's what Western Society has become, it is no wonder that zealots and extremists from more restrictive cultures feel that their murderous attacks are justified. They aren't of course; what they do is even worse. But it's understandable.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Whatta' Cuck

Can NOT believe this is a "Loving Wife", next we'll be seeing Him CreampPies to heighten HER Satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

You made a continuity mistake in describing his work situation. Anyone who believes such a bullshit explanation has a severe intellectual disability, and can, at most, perform work which requires one to distinguish between bright colours and primary shapes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
luedon and others

American culture is what it is because the so called ''greatest generation'' coddled the ''baby boomer'' generation and from that sprung the 60s mantra ''if it feels good, do it!''

Out of that philosophy came the excuse ''I am not responsible for the consequences of my actions. Someone else is blame''

Years back divorce was only legal in Nevada and you had to establish months long residency to apply. Today no fault divorce exists nationwide. Sign a few papers and you are free.

Less than half of marriages today last five years. Out of wedlock births account for over half of the births. Sexual diseases have increased in variety, virulence, and frequency.

But as long as someone feels good, what the heck.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 7 years ago
I liked it

While the ending may be a bit rosy, it still was an enjoyable read.

And the sexy parts were titillating enough!

I scored it high partly because it was plausible and partly because it was such a breath of fresh air to the typical LW stories.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilalmost 7 years ago
@Anony 8/17

I don't know what generation you are from, or what planet, but you know little if anything about the boomer generation. Sure, there was a well-merited kickback against the mediocrity and conformity of the Long 50's, but then, or during that, the boomers finished graduate school and became our most creative and productive generation ever. I take nothing from the cohort that endured the Depression and WWII, but we boomers have nothing to be ashamed of. It was the "Greatest Generation" that led the way to easier divorce, not the boomers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WTF?

It was " sweet " and all but,

What about the fucking emasculation she did on him? Did he just forget what she said about him? How do you get back from your wife saying you are inadequate and don't " do it" for her anymore? Sorry but this was bullshit. Poor writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fuck no!

One of the most stupid reasons for cheating (is there any that it isn't?).

So every pregnant woman has to be a cheating slut? She could have used dildos or vibrators, she could have done a lot of things, even talk with her husband about ehr needs and how to care of them. Cheating is not about needs that are not met, is about the kind of person you are. She was a self-centered slut wh can only think about herself. Love becames a tainted word in her lips. What she did after that was simply damage control. One of your worst plots. If you think to keep writing you need to improve your stories. Not your writing skills which are great, but your plots.

Stay in romance. your loving wives stories are terrible,.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@forensicfossil

I am a boomer...though you seem to think our generation is the greatest because of tech advances you erroneously claim to be all our doing, you fail to note the rampnat moral turpitude our generation spawned and cultivated.

Our generation rended the country in half during the 60s

And then destroyed the education system.

davwoodavwooover 6 years ago
Once a cheat always a cheat

Wimpy story. Give her a few years let time pass and she will be craving for a bigger cock again or a bit of extra curricular. Henry is going to pay the price sooner or later, more heartache, child support, alimony and division of assets. The law is an ass and the legal profession institutionally organised to make money from these common occurrences.

Dunny69Dunny69over 6 years ago
Utter tosh

Not worth more than the comment, ........ bollocks! Utter bollocks

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Re-Reading

"He still gets me off, but he just doesn't fill me up like he used to so they're not very strong." - So, just getting her off isn't enough, they have to be STRONG?

There is no way in HELL that I would let her get pregnant again! I would insist on her tubes being tied,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
one kick

One swift, well placed kick to the cheater's cock and balls, just as he was unloading in her cheating cunt, would have explained perfectly to both of them, how he felt. That way, the human dildo could leave town....after he got out of the hospital. And, it would have earned this wimp story a MUCH better rating from me.

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessover 6 years ago
The chair thing was retarded

I would've told my boss she'd have my resignation in the morning and walked out. I would have been bluffing to get a point across, but shit. What a goofy interfering bitch. People have to understand any kind of conspiracy with the person who betrayed you is brutal, even if they think they're helping with some dumb plan or think they're contribution is positive. If my boss tried to decide that I was going to be exposed to a wife who cheated on me all day without even discussing it, I'd lose my fucking mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
does not sit well with me

Its not just catching them in the act, or hearing the talk about Henrys shortcummings ...pun intended ..... but who is to say that after the baby arrives, and her hormones, still in a mess, there is another pregnancy, only this time its not her husbands.

After Henrys first reaction he surely would think hard on that.

So when Henry next makes love to her, just like he used to, would he seriously not wonder if maybe Sadie is wishing good old Jeff was back on the job.

Surely, the killer of any reconcilliation was the words spoken as Henry was about to turn his back that day he caught them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No way

Sadie had sex at least 24 times and disrespected Henry for over 3 months. Henry should have made her sit in that recliner and watch Henry have sex with another woman while Henry made remarks about her loose pussy and see if Sadie could forgive him!

PencarrowPencarrowover 6 years ago
NO, NO, AND NO A THOUSAND TIMES AGAIN

There is no way I would EVER get back with this woman.

She is selfish and knows what she's doing is wrong, but continues anyway. She belittles her husband's abilities while she fucks Jeff, and then has the gall to blame her behavior on her hormones.

It's strange that she just can't stop because her hormones are driving her, but as soon as she's caught she IS able to do without sex, and not just from Jeff but from her husband as well.

That tells me all I need to know about her honesty and her disregard for her husband and her marriage. Time for hubby to find a real wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not a good story

I didn't like this story, she got away with too much and took no responsibility for her actions

Ocker51Ocker51over 6 years ago
My Pet Hate

One thing I hate is when an author totally lives in fantasy land instead of keeping at least a little with one foot in reality. Tell me on what planet would a boss allow a wife to stay ensconced in her husband office for 3 months? Let alone a pregnant women, it called liability in case of any accidents. This women cheated with one of there closes friends and other then a little embarrassment got away without punishment. 2 ⭐️ Is the best I could do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Shitty RAAC

No way in hell I would believe she loves or I would take her back. No consequences at all. no heavy lifting to earn the right to be forgiven. The story is based on the "couch in the office" idea. Like other commenter pointed out, it's not real for a number of reasons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You turning into

You going full cucky ya fag . I thought you were going to be good , but you went all HDK fag on us . You sir can eat my used condoms ya cucky fag

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Being compared to HDK

Is hardly an insult. I do feel this story addressed the issue from "A Beautiful View." I gave it 5 stars. What can I say, I'm a sucker for a earned RAAC ending. "Earned" being the key.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

Those anons that keep slamming you should stop reading you..... this is another good one giving something positive to human dignity and integrity in a world of declining morals. 5 *

NATHANBRITTLESNATHANBRITTLESover 6 years ago
If you don't like the author..

...Don't Read their stories. I gave it five stars, and enjoys the humanity and ambivalence involved in your characters decision making and their anger, hating the sin but forgiving the sinner. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@NATHANBRITTLLES

you don't understand the 'closet cuck' thing, do you? they read every cheating story, spank their tiny monkey, then in a fit shame and denial leave a nasty comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
high horse's

Mommy says it is time for you to turn off the computer and do your English homework. After all, tomorrow is a school day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!

That sucked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!

I'm nauseous!

weathermanksweathermanksover 6 years ago
Thank You!

There's nothing that give me more joy at this time in my life than love and forgiveness, not matter what. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
If She Can Be Faithful Now...

Why couldn't she have been faithful when Jeff was around? And their comments during sex were hurtful, demeaning and disrespectful. You cannot truthfully say you love your husband if you are giving your body away to another man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NFW!

Me, I'd of destroyed the friggin chair she had delivered, gotten a injuction stopping her and her "lover" from having any contact with me at all, contacted a divorce lawyer, did all the financial stuff, gotten a DNA report on the baby, and moved on with my life. Screw them!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Late Thoughts

"I wouldn't actually let Jeff shower with me. That was an act of intimacy that I reserved only for my husband" - So SHOWERING together is too intimate, but FUCKING isn't?!

"Sometimes it's the why that bothers us the most." - The "why" was that she wanted Jeff's big cock! If she had any sort of a good reason, whatever that might be, then she should tell Henry and get his permission!

Jeff's cock is "amazing" and the "best pure sex" she's ever had! THAT bodes well for a reconciliation!

"I had every intention of stopping after the baby was born" - You know what they say about the road to Hell being paved with good intentions; you KNOW that if she continued to get away with it it would continue after the baby was born. She'd find some way to rationalize it.

I think it's been said before, but now she's going DAYS without either Henry OR Jeff's cock, so I guess it's obvious that she didn't NEED Jeff's cock, she just wanted it.

It doesn't say much about winning back his trust if she has to be with him every minute.

Sorry, I still can't buy the reconciliation. I'd feel bad for the pain that a divorce would cause, but as noted, she could have and SHOULD have lived with what Henry and her toys could do for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sorry

neither of them suffered anything at all. How could anyone stand there filming the act and not do anything? And how did she get off the bed and make it to the shower without seeing him?

leetamezleetamezabout 6 years ago
?

You pointed out that he didn’t use a condom! Yet nothing was ever brought up

to Sadie about it and no testing was done before screwed her again! Otherwise

A pretty good!

weathermanksweathermanksabout 6 years ago
Thanks.

Thank you for the happy ending. We don't get enough in real life or in some of these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Steaming pile of shit from you, BigGuy....should have clicked this in the recycle bin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Disappointing

Just not realistic like other stories you've written. Seeing your wife doing someone else is a marriage ender, hormones or not. The betrayal, being soiled by another man, etc. Ender. You can't fix that with hanging out in hubby's office and submitting to rough sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No.

I often see the phrase "cuck shit" in reviews.

This one is and earns that overused phrase.

Don't bother reeading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a whore

No matter the cause, she was a complete whore. The idea of forgive and forget is ridiculous. She will do it again and again, each time coming up with an excuse that chuck-boy believes. He is a wimp. They belong together. BigGuy’s wife must fuck a lot of strange cock, he has a fascination with sloppy seconds...75DB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Weak turn around

So she was willing to sit in his office all day and do without sex until the baby was born. Then why couldn't she do that before she was caught?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
She's just a common slut

She wants a dick all the time and she doesn't care who it's attached to. Dump her before she brings the local high School football team home. Also, either fire or transfer his assistant and tell her, in the future, mind her own business. 1 star for him cucking up and even talking to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Slut of the first order ...

agree with previous anon - if she was willing to deny herself after being caught why not before? Good writing, good beginning but weak ending.

LucasredLucasredover 5 years ago
Nope

Wife wants bigger guys. She's of no use to me and I'm of no use to her. Time to split.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Big guy 33 likes to suck on peepee

Afraid it first truth be told

But now he is a cuckold.

Wifes a slut but thats okay.

BG33 will love her anyway.

She cheats she lies she is a whore.

But do not kick her out the door.

Take her back and be a wimpy male.

And BG33's dick does sail.

Tiny and squishy and semi soft.

BG33 needs pussy males to get off.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Are you fucking kidding?

After making it clear that he doesn't satisfy her anymore, he still takes the whore back?

One star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WHy

She will do the same her entire marriage to he calls and end to this demented relation , another self serving women where her needs dare all that matters..

danoctoberdanoctoberover 5 years ago
Still...

She was a serial cheater. An impossible reconciliation story unless her husband got off on her fucking his best friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Duh

I wish I could give you a big ZERO. This is a cuck story. Now I have to take a good shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I’m sorry

I’d like to apologize on behalf of all the butts on here. Clearly they’re very close-minded, thick-skulled males. I thought this was a wonderfully well-written story, and you managed to pull emotion out of me in just three pages. I’m willing to bet none of these commenters have truly been in love before, because when you are you’ll do just about anything to fix a relationship, even in the face of cheating. Bravo, dear author, and keep your chin up: don’t listen to these butts. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I'm sorry for the delusional idiot Anon before me.......he's obviously never been involved in a serious relationship with anything other than his hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

It's a very noticeable pattern with BG33, he's made it clear before by telling his readers he prefers reconciliations. Problem is, in those RAAC's, he manages to surgically remove the spines of his lead male characters and replace them with jellyfish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anony 12/23/18

I hope someone fucks your wife for months so you can show what an "advanced thinker" you are by accepting your role as a fucking cuck. There was no excuse for what she did, and she she got to have her cake and eat it too. The scene in which she became belligerent over being served was precious. Reconciliations are possible in very limited circumstances, but they certainly aren't present here. For all intents and purposes, the cunt was just telling him to get over it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
And Yet...........

Another friggin cuckold story where the wife gets away with it, again. This writer must love writing about cuckolding. Maybe he.........

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
Interesting plot. Different.

But not buying the reconciliation thing. The wife is a horrible person to do what she did. So, even though it's a clever story line, any woman who pulled that nonsense would have ruined whatever love the husband would have for her. Though I did enjoy author's portrayal of the wife's audacity and actions to get her husband back. Bottom line: Worth the time spent reading, but I can't see the husband staying with her. The words and actions by the wife nuked their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
No Sale. Just another RAAC

Here's an example of how weak the story is: "On a logical level it all made a certain amount of sense." This is referring to his wife's two month fuckathon with Jeff, which would have continued for at least three more months more if she hadn't been caught. What does the author mean by "logic"? Nothing more than that she had a "reason". But bank robbers, murderers, rapists, and forgers have their "reasons". This idiotic comment, which had no purpose other than to telegraph the husband's movement toward a RAAC, was just the beginning of the author's cuckification of the husband. The wife obviously could not be trusted and clearly didn't respect her husband. Her cheating was calculated, cold blooded, and betrayed a toxic level of narcissism. The pregnancy doesn't mitigate her behavior, and a child is a terrible reason for continuing a marriage to a woman like that. Apart from the ritual protestations about loving only her husband (what a load of shit), her main reason to stay married is to avoid being a single mother. The story fails on many levels, including the use of the Martian Slut Ray cliche and the patented, LW weak/cuck husband character.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Good story

A very good story but another one that I can't agree with. I just don't buy the hormones excuse, or the pregnancy has menos stretched out that I need a bigger cock. Just too much, oh no, I've been caught nonsense. Henry was just dumb enough to believe her.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
Second time through.

Wife is more disgusting 2nd time around. This is not a reconciliation. What man would want that skanky white trash slut for a wife? The lover? Fucking a man's pregnant wife? Slow, slow, suffering end. Real ugly stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What makes this...

...story a five star effort is its "enjoyability". I don't bother much to consider the rights and wrongs of the actions of the protagonists simply because there are literally a thousand stories on the web. They all have different actions, motivations and results. So if a story ENTERTAINS me, I award it accordingly. So there!

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
Sorry

I don’t buy it. I’m all for reconciliation, but no way after he sees her like that in their own bed and it’s been going on for months

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Ugh no way

Not sure I would have stayed anywhere near those 3 women. It's just not to cool to hear your supposed loving wife tell another man she is filled much better by him. Bye bye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Was he deaf, dumb AND blind?

It's so obvious that the three women are conspiring against him. And had her little affair with Jeff been a one time thing I can understand getting by it. But it went on for weeks. And she was belittling him the entire time. How do you put THAT level of disrespect behind you? And let's be real. No Boss, in no Company is going to allow a wife to come to work everyday and spend it in his office. That's so ridiculous I just had to laugh. I see no way this story ends in anything but a divorce. She's an unrepentant slut. Blaming her actions on her hormones was just a convenient excuse. Tens of thousands of women have babies every year and don't fuck their husbands good friend. Even if their hormones are running amok. The King of RAAC's strikes again. And fails miserably.

2 stars

skruff101skruff101over 4 years ago
Really!!!!

It’s the old hormones defence, and its just another weak plot point to hang a story on.

I have yet to read a story on any of these sites where hubby asks the most simple and only relevant yes or no question ‘while we have been married have you had someone else’s dick in your pussy’ if yes then no matter what the excuse (with the exception of being drugged/raped) then the bitch gets kicked to the curb. The problem then is the story is only a couple of paragraphs long lol. Having voiced my pet peeve I will say I have enjoyed most of bigguy33’s output.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
NFW!

Me, I'd of followed up on the divorce, fired Amy and Carla for interfering in my private life. Then I would of resigned from my job and just left town.

fritz51fritz51over 4 years ago
Next kid,

It will be the plumber or furnace guy (s) ; No normal ever gets an erection for a wife after HEARING her tell her lover that hubby's dick doesn't do it for her like his big cock. NFW

Sorry, didn't like this one at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Liked the creative way she tried to instill confidence

But she still cheated and belittled him. I guess the real question is what is too far to come back from ? Sex twice a week for weeks on end I believe may be too much. But that is me. But as usual, very well written. It is probably impossible to write a story and have everyone agree.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
solution

Simple. Since Sadie had now created an open marriage with her guiltless adultery, and since she will soon be out of action with advanced pregnancy and nursing the baby, its time for Henry to seek solace in the arms of a mistress. Whats sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just another cuck story

Henry is the usual weak, low T LW husband character. The "Henry characters" need to be put out to pasture. At least it was appropriate for Henry to work in a thoroughly feminized workplace because he isn't much of a man.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 4 years ago
BigGuy, you might want to stick to writing romance stories

You really kind of suck at LW stories unless you are trying to make the guy out to be the biggest Cuck in the world. Your romance stories are pretty good and a few of them border on excellent. Stick with what works. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Pure garbage. Another author who likes weak men. Wtf is the world coming to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Gut reactions

First instinct is usually the right instinct. He didn't hit either of them, good. Avoid jail time. He immediately filed for divorce. Rapid response. So what if she's pregnant, odds are under the strain of a divorce she'll lose the baby and either way he'll know if its his or not. All of the rage building is worse than cancer. Rage blackens the soul, consumes whatever humanity remains. Best to leave her and risk being a part-time dad.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
CUCKED AGAIN!!!!

Thanks soooo much for giving your readers ANOTHER worthless CUCK of a husband!!! Damn; PLEASE let your men grow some self respect!!! Wife was getting STRETCHED OUT by Mr.10 inch dick for over 2 months!! Wife even told Jeff that Hubby was too small to satisfy her now!!! There is NO RETURNING from that physical and emotional betrayal!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Off the Charts!

An incredible level of cuckold BS, and Jeff got no pain at all... The world of the low-T male.

jimjam69jimjam69about 4 years ago
Okay story

This one is not so clear as Henry has been made an unwilling cuck. She claims to love him so much but willfully plans has an active affair for weeks. Now, if you really love someone you just don't go to that effort for extra sex. And then bad-mouth the guy you swear you love. My guess is the day will come he regrets this decision.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
it was an improvement. thank you for that.

she went from NO EFFORT into MINIMUM effort.

and i do mean minimum. she owned her mistake, but still tried to justify her actions on some level. she denied her lover completely. she agreed to therapy. she volunteered away all of her privacy. and she didn't act haughty when he accused her of maybe passing off another man's child as his. that was all she really did. it was the bare minimum. she helped push him towards intimacy again without being pushy about it.

in the end, he did all the hard work. she didn't have trust issues, he did. she didn't have insecurity issues, he did. she didn't have anger and depression over this, he did. what she did was immensely hurtful towards him. and she's too pig headed to empathize why. she refuses to see it through a male perspective with her, "It doesn't mean anything, it's just sex" Of course a woman might say that, because women are the masters of sex. That's their power. Men seek out women for sex, and if they jump enough hoops, maybe she'll give him sex. That's just how differently men and women are built. Women don't compete for sex, men do. Women compete for COMPETENT men. And men are the masters of relationships. A man has no trouble giving women relationships. And this isn't some crackpot theory. Women have forgiven me 5 times faster for physically cheating than for 'having a best friend that happens to be a woman" I met this awesome tomboy woman, we were NEVER sexual with eachother....and we became literal best buds overnight. And my woman HATED her....with a PASSION. She called it 'emotional cheating'. And I didn't get it. I said the SAME THING Sadie said. "Baby, it's just a friendship....it doesn't mean anything"

But I'm not a female. I cannot relate. Much like Sadie, I mostly accepted my woman's explanation without feeling it. But when I REALLY think about our differences as men and women, I can FEEL what i did as a betrayal. Sadie never made that step. She's still off in la-la land. She knows it's wrong, but has trouble feeling how wrong it was. She's grasped the liar parts, and the trust issues. I don't think she's ever accepted the male perspective....or tried to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just idiotic

Deliberate, repeated, long term slutting, and terminated ONLY because she was caught. "Hormones" are not excuse, nor are they a "reason". She wasn't drugged; she decided to cheat, to continue it, and to belittle her husband. Jeff gives her the best sex by far; the revolting LW, weak, cuck is her security blanket and meal ticket. Divorce is the answer, and the child needs eventually to know why - "mommy's a slut." Authors here ignore the importance of giving the bitch what she deserves to avoid having her behavior being passed on to the next generation.

The story is sentimental horseshit.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Really!!!!

I like your stories, but your penchant for RAAC at any cost sometimes go to far.

This woman would’ve been history, never trusted again.

You know and I know it.

But it is your fantasy, your universe

1/5 from me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Just another one of his cuck stories.

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

Sorry but on this occasion he should have dumped her. There is no excuse for her behaviour. She has a brain and knew what she was doing. Her excuses were bullshit and should have been called out as such. She told Jeff she was feeling frisky and knew he liked her so she deliberately set the scene for him to act on what she was saying. No excuses from her are enough to justify her behaviour.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This a very funny story!

The pregnant wife is getting so horny that she cheats on her husband with a big cock lover to satisfy her needs. When her husband over hears his wife telling her lover that her husband can’t satisfy her and she really needs his big cock, the husband files for divorce. The wife doesn't want a divorce because she “really loves her husband”! She then tries to prove her love by staying with him 24/7 until he cancels the divorce. If she “really loved him” she would have never cheated on him because she knew that her husband wasn’t a cockold! She wouldn’t have told her lover that her husband didn’t it for her anymore. When a woman truly loves her husband, she can only be fulfilled sexually by only her husband having sex with her. She would be horrified if another man was having sex with her! She would have suffered going without extra sex if she “really loved her husband”. What this “really means” is she didn’t care about her husband and she felt that her physical needs were more important than their marriage. He should have dumped her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Jeff's apology

"Henry, I wanted to apologize for what I did. I've always been attracted to Sadie and I took advantage of a weak moment for her (week after week after week......)

danoctoberdanoctoberover 3 years ago
Tragedy.

There was no marriage. Those two were in completely different head spaces when it came to marriage. As far as East from West.

Why would he stay with her? She was a horrible soul.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Reading again. BigGuy is just too gentle with cheating wives and their lovers. He should have crippled Jeff, and then shown Sadie the door.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
I shouldn't like this...

...but I did. Yes, she got off easy, but she cared and did not try to make excuses in anything more than explanation. She repented and sacrificed to convince him. I want to think this is fiction because as reality it would be obscenely painful, but someone somewhere out there probably lived it. Now, send word to some distant friends that Steve needs new knees (or will when they get finished with him). Steve had no excuse. He's just slime. Good story and you pulled it off. 5*****

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...