All Comments on 'Hormones'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 336 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You truly are brain dead writing this scenario..No husband would have even had any correspondence with her never mind allowing her near him..You had him do the right thing immediately, but nothing after that. How in the world could you even suggest a work place would make arrangements for an employee to have sex in his office,for 2 months yet..I have lost respect for not your writing,but what you write about and I suspect what/who you are..I think you have no respect for your readers intelligence expecting them to buy into this fiction...-1 star..plain stupid..

MarkT63MarkT639 months ago

Another CUCK/slut story...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"For some reason I got really irritated that she was actually enjoying this". A known sex addict enjoying a good fucking? Whatever next?

/

Just before reading this I read 'Choices' by the same author. I loved it and scored it five stars. This was just a "No", pure and simple. MC hijacked by feminazi conspirators and solves all his problems by fucking the woman who caused them in the first place by being unable to keep her legs together. I believe this is what Highbrow would call 'Femdom agitprop', Just dreadful.

pummel187pummel1878 months ago

Oh great, manipulation

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Normally I enjoy a story that includes a happy ending. However in order to get to that point the person who betrays has to pay some sort of price. In this instance she didn't give up anything. Frankly, I think the MC should have gone forward with the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nothing is resolved here, and they don't work through the issues. They don't address future pregnancies, or anything really. All he's doing is playing warden to her prisoner until she gives birth. The whole point is to build trust, and what they're doing is not building trust.

Madeira1076Madeira10768 months ago

Uhg, I didn't think this would be a cuck story :/

With what she did and what she said and now all of a sudden she can keep her legs together?

If this was RL, she would do it again. No consequences.

RimmerdalRimmerdal7 months ago

"Oh you're so much bigger than my husband."

"Oh he can't get me off like you can."

Yeah he failed by letting her back in.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sorry to say , but just like in ' A Beautiful View ' , I think you've failed again .

All pregnant women will suffer some degree of hormonal issues at one level or another . How many cheat ? No idea but I'm pretty sure if it was a common occurrence we would have heard about it .

No . She felt horny and she had been told Jeff had a big dick . And naturally doing it once was never going to be enough . Then the trash talk kicks in that Henry's is smaller , he's not getting the job done like good old Jeff can .

A wife cheating with a husbands best friend !! Classy .

Not sure what she did to earn her reconciliation ? Going to work with Henry ?? Great idea , nothing says 'forgive me ' like letting everyone your husband works with know he married size queen .

But wait . Good old Henry has an idea to get his manhood back . He doesn't want her to give him sex , he wants to reclaim her .

Should have sent her off with Jdff into the sunset .

DK . 3 * but it's below average , honestly .

Thanks for posting and allowing comments .

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hormones be damned - NEVER a ruse to get something on the side, n the most livid part being that ultimately Henry did come out as a pathetic wimpy cuck!! 'No' has to mean 'no' - irrespective of the cicumstances whatsoever. Wovs, promises and their sanctity has to be a serious isuue - absolutely no compromises and no going back, unless mutually being decided to open up. Disappointing - not your class! A waste of time invested into reading this - would even be trying to rank it star-wise! Sorry!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just an inappropriately horny size queen regardless of hormone status. What did she do to earn this reconciliation? Nothing. The story would have been much more interesting had he divorced her or seperated for awhile until she earned her forgiveness as a single mother. Or more quirky, had him declare an open marriage, ignoring her while screwing his assistant or ??. Or something.... anything, to force her to work out her infidelity.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19696 months ago

Just buy some marital aids and communicate.

Stories with poor communications like this one and Melody irk me a bit... but you're still a good writer in how you craft enjoyable stories. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Boring! Same words different story. Committing adultery whilst pregnant, that's one above having a child in the family that was produced by another male.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban6 months ago

Henry is going to pay for the kid for the next 18 years anyhow. Why keep the cheating slut aboard too? Plainly said, Henry is a pussy and has no self respect for himself. His wife repeatedly fucked her lover while carrying Henry’s child! Utter disrespect! She even confessed to wanting to continue her affair, believing that she would never be caught. These are deliberate acts! Henry is weak. She’ll never respect him and will cheat again because of it. The bitch needed to go! Maybe next time?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nothing was said about hormones, just another excuse for a bitch to spread her legs for some strange. Childsupport is cheaper than raising a child. I know I raised three of my daughters children while her husband didn't pay his support until he was threatened with jail then he just paid enough to keep him out. Luckily I came into some money and was able to put political pressure on the judge and friend of the court. It turned the judges world upside down when he found out he was about to have a very strong opponent in his bid for reelection and the friend of the court would not be reappointed if that judge lost. At the same time my ex son in law found out he was grass and someone out there was a lawnmower and coming after him. He was forced to keep up on his chidsupport,which really pissed him off as he was the only one in Michigan that he figured had to do so. Also he attorney somehow found herself to busy to continue to represent him until he filed a grevance against her,which she lost. That didn't make for the greatest relationship. He never did connect me to his troubles because he holds me in such contempt.

He would have been much better off without the woman. Every time she got pregnant the same doubts would rise all over again.

LastMissionLastMission6 months ago

Well I almost made it through two pages. Couldn't take any more after that.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Myslalem ze wiekszych idiotyzmów nie mozna wymyslic. Ale byłem w blędzie. Idiotyzm do kwadratu. Nie ma na te głupoty skali.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Don't post this type of stories here, loving wives category totally destroyed with this type of stories.. as usual another femdom with wimpy MC character.. to take her back even after hearing everything she said wow.. all I can say is, he deserves to be cuck, can't even get past two page's.. I wonder, with all these author's there's seriously something wrong on their head or they secretly like being a cucked. While the husband filed for divorce I was happy that finally I was seeing a MC with a backbone, but nope. I'm not against reconciliation in fact I love it.. but there is no possible way they get back together before getting a divorce, and what a shit load of excuse the wife did, and the other characters saying they understand wow.. just goes on to show how little this author's and their character has on marriage vows..

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a load of crap, but with the husband even after finding out, he deserves to be cucked, sure he love's her but with time he can move on, and if there's going to be a reconciliation make it worth it. The logical choice was stay with her during the pregnancy and divorce her ass.. what a wimpy ass cuck husband, wouldn't be surprised if she cucked him again.

Kernow2023Kernow20235 months ago

rubbish she could never be trusted again

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ4 months ago

Henry was a weak man.

willyk1212willyk12124 months ago

fun read but it has to be fiction i dont know any man that would toerate that .. i know writers have to write alot of fiction but i can tell through read and watching interviews this big dick stuff is a myth or just alot of women have caverness pussy im an old man been with a few women in my life never had a problem im not hugh

FantasyTrainFantasyTrain4 months ago

Blah!! Henry needs to get snipped if he's staying with that SLUT!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Would I have divorced her? Now, as a man of almost 70 and married 43 years? Maybe not. As a man of the age in this story? Most likely. I don't buy the part about 'hormones'. Do they really occur in this situation? Definitely for some pregnancies. Would a wife cheat like this without even discussing an issue of frequency with her husband? Hopefully not, and young couples can and do 'make like minks' when a pregnancy enhances the libido. We did certainly. So what's her problem? The only problem in this divorce would have been the child-support, as it would make future family building by the ex-husband much harder while young. Not to mention a divorcee with an infant. The story was good, but would have been even better exploring this aspect: medically, psychiatric-ally, therapy, counseling. I just don't buy the reconciliation absent intervention and outside help given her actions, reasoning, and his resulting distrust. A new child- especially firstborn- is a HUGE motivator to reconcile but the underlying issue would not go away even with that. This wife had a mental problem and his lack of trust was realistic.

MountainMan1336MountainMan13363 months ago

Well, I gave this story 5 stars, I laughed most of the way through it. And as always, I disagree with those cowards who write comments under the name Anonymous. I personally would not put up with a cheating wife however, the "hormone" part in this story is very true. I have five children and every time my Mexican-American wife was pregnant I thought she was trying to kill me with sex. I mean morning, noon and night all she wanted was sex....LOL I lost a lot of weight and even more sleep. But, it was well worth it, now that I am a Grandfather I have seen my three sons-in-law have gone through the same thing. And every time I think on it I chuckle. I don't know maybe being of Hispanic descent has something to do with it. My wife claims that her ancestry makes her more passionate than other women. Makes sense to me at least I love the benefits.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'm not sure what the author of this story thinks he wrote that shows the wife did something to earn that reconciliation, but she did nothing but use his coworkers to trap him into being with her 24/7 which is not making any sort of amends. He basically wrote a longer version of a story where they reconcile because the husband is blinded by love and added a baby

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So hormones made her cheat... With her husband's friend who has bigger dong... And plan to hide it from her husband for two whole months... What utter garbage! This 'reclaiming' nonsense is only something a pathetic cuckold could think of. Write better.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Only 2 stars, not because of the writing, but because of the storytelling. This is a damned R. A. A. C. story that doesn’t justify a reconciliation. She fucked up not once, but numerous times.

Bill S.

Odess83Odess832 months ago

Я поражен как автор любит делать из нормальных мужчин тряпок и куколдов. Сэди просто шлюха, которая показала свою натуру. Она изменяла ему 2 МЕСЯЦА! Это не 1 раз, как первый. Это планомерно, с умыслом и без малейшего сожаления. Простить такую женщину это признать, что в будущем это будет повторяться, причем регулярно и уже с его будущим прощением

drbenchpress66drbenchpress66about 2 months ago

Lol you know what they say about insanity right. So she admits to not being satisfied by his dick but convinces everyone that now that she’s had the bigger dick she can totally be a faithful wife and be totally satisfied with his dick. And my dude just says yeah makes sense I see no problems going forward. It’ll be different this time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I really liked this story (5*) but I have to ask. If just putting a chair in hubby’s office and spending all day with him cured her case of the pregnant hornies, why didn’t she think of that before she cheated on him with his big dicked best friend? I mean I’m just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Another weak, cuck husband. He should have divorced her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"Did she say why she did it?"

"I haven't wanted to hear anything. Shit, Amy, there isn't anything she could say that would justify this so what does it matter."

====> Exactly. Given what he heard and saw and the time frame, and who it was with, while be derided for not being as large as Jeff, umm reconciliation seems fanciful and surreal. She banged Jeff twice a week for 2 months straight. Jeff fell in love with her. She did it because not only was she horny, but her husband couldn't give her strong enough orgasms anymore and she got addicted to Jeff's bigger pernis. Hello! Dildos and vibratory? She was banging Henry almost every night and morning. So why were the f$ck sessions twice a week with Jeff so important to her? Simple she liked having sex with Jeff more than with Henry and she wanted those biiiiig orgasms. Sorry but there are other stories on this site where hormones come into play, where a reconciliation makes more sense. This one not so much. Especially after what he heard. Drives a stake through the marriage. 3 stars.

Harvey8910Harvey891030 days ago

This was a good story and I gave it five stars. Maybe Sadie has learned her lesson.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

I could understand a reconciliation after one time, but not in the way it was presented. Two months, she loved the bastard's dick more than her husband's, her husband doesn't satisfy her and she said that in her husband's hearing. Emasculating; that would kill a man's psyche so this thing is dead, no chance in real life.

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980about 13 hours ago

Sorry, 2stars as story not very believable to me. MC showed very little emotion, namely anger for the betrayal of not only wife but best friend. Also the "reconciliation" was way to fast for the infidelity, especially hearing what was said. The author didn't pull it off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...