All Comments on 'Hormones'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 335 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I was right with you till the end. This has to be one of the silliest, least plausible or realistic "solutions" I've read on this sight. Just down right silly.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

What a fucking load of bullshit, this sad story really takes the cake.Do u really believe a man would take his wife back after all that, pregnant or not???

NO WAY!!!

You are really good at telling shit unrealistic stories. Do u some sort of charge out this sort of bullshit.

So sad for you

Anyways scores 1/5 for being a rubbish story.

Pick up your game please.

mrfox_stingermrfox_stingerover 3 years ago

Men and Women view Infidelity differently. Women are more likely to feel emotional jealousy while men are very prone to sexual jealousy.

Take note

Women are more likely to forgive sexual Infidelity than emotional infidelity. Let say the guy has a girl bestfriend and the guy confined all his secret to her, woman will consider this as emotional infidelity. Even a guy friend can trigger a woman sometimes.

Men are more likely to forgive emotional affair but will be resenful to sexual Infidelity. The fear of men raising a child not their own was rooted in our biology. Usually, a man will go berserk and hurt the woman causing physical damage. They may also feel disgusted after the affair. Mens imagination will be gone wild after this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I get it...

Adultery is understandable and OK if "It's just sex" and the wife is really horny. Only someone small minded would seek a divorce over long term affair like that.

The entire story was entirely implausible. The slut had other options beside adultery. As written, she just wanted some strange. Amy and Carla are also absurd characters on the level of George Anderson's "LW" and "Ellen". The sentimental trope about the child is old and threadbare. Henry could have been in the child's life as much as he wanted based on the way Sadie's character was written. This is a cuck-out RAAC, and it was telegraphed early on from the dinner scene. There are a lot of self-hating male authors here.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Dumber than a box of rocks

How stupid can you get

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 3 years ago

Wrong on every level. But well wrote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Horrible

Couldnt read the whole thing and had to skip to end to see if you would redeem it but you didnt. It was bad enough that I had to comment. There was nothing erotic or loving about this. The wife is as slutty and selfish as they come and the husband as wimpy and pathetic as well. If you are going to write RAAC stories, atleast give the hisband some balls to get some sort of revenge or payback.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

She'll ALWAYS be a BIG COCK SLUT!!! Henry will ALWAYS BE A CUCK!!!

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

When I read this story I think more and more that you're on drugs while writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This should be in the Science Fiction/Fantasy section.

This story can only be described as a deus ex machina brain fart where the author followed through. It must have seemed like a creative take on cheating wives, in his brain but as soon as it hit the printed page it died. Creating an even worse stink. However it was an extremely brave swing and a miss. We've all done things like this. Had ideas that we should have thought through, before deciding it was moronic.

JacktacularJacktacularabout 3 years ago

I gotta say some of your stories are great the rest are beyond unbelievable 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Men have hormone problems as well. Particularly with testosterone. It makes them want to fuck or fight everything. So when he's repeatedly punching his wife in the face, it's not that he doesn't love her. It's a hormone thing he NEEDS to remedy. It's a REASON not an excuse. So as she's lying in intensive care she has to understand that every time he has his hormone problem she should shut the fuck up.

Or is that meaningless bullshit used to rationalize a purely animal response, which should be controlled rather than acted upon?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

hey bigguy, are you a shemale by any chance. i have read several of your stories and in all off them you make the husband find excuses on taking a wife back. why do you write stories that make a guy balless. a husband would never accept a wife whom has been cheating for 2 months. start writing stories that are believeable because you can be readable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think you spelt hormones wrong, in this case it is spelt Whoremoans, I find it hard to believe a man wouldn't go in and grab the bloke by the hair and drag him off his wife while trying to knock the stuffing out of him, especially as it is a supposed "friend".

But failing that for him to go home and act as if it was only something minor, nah.

And I wouldn't let the "friend" just leave town with a "Sorry mate" as if he had forgot to return a tool he borrowed.

If he gets her pregnant again I would be buying a chastity belt for her.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Enjoyed the story, thanks for sharing

TonyspencerTonyspenceralmost 3 years ago

I thought this was a clever, imaginative solution to Sadie’s issues and made this an enjoyable story to read and made the reader feel for both the characters. I’m sure 100% of us would like to have Carla as a boss!

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 3 years ago

Sorry, a one time slip is one thing but they willingly cheated twice a week for 2 months. Considering that no condom was used, they need to be tested for STDs. They would have needed some serious counseling, and even then no guarantee it would work. If my boss pulled that chair stunt with me, I would have insisted on a private meeting with her then and there, and given her a choice - get rid of the chair and my wife (who may end up my ex-wife) or I'll go to HR and/or quit. Sorry, but this was way too unrealistic for me to enjoy.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

Not sure how to feel about this. I like reconciliation stories and with a baby on the way its understandable to try to stay together but she cheated repeatedly, preggo hormones or not. The fact everyone seemed to be doing all they could to support her over him was a bit effed up especially the boss moving his estranged wife into his office, a move that might have backfired by having her in such close proximity so he couldn't heal on his own. The boss and the assistant in my opinion became enemies too. And the main enemy his ex-friend just slinked off without even a broken nose, took advantage of his close relationship with his friend's wife to seduce her when she was going through a tough situation. I gave it a 3, not a bad story but not great either, alot wrong with it to the point this could have easily turned into a BTB story and some would probably argue it should have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Certainly an interesting story and way to attempt reconciling the marriage. Thanks Guy!

somewhere east of Omaha

jaythemanjaythemanalmost 3 years ago

The wife learned a valuable lesson, that she could humiliate her husband and fuck a bigger dick, at least while pregnant. The chair bit was somewhat amusing, but empathizing with the husband, I would want separation from this woman. I like a good justified reconciliation. This was not it.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

A 1 star CUCK/RAAC story... Maybe his BIG COCKED friend can come back for a repeat performance!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Horrible. Wow she brought a chair so she can sit in his office all day so she can keep her legs close. Sound stupid, yeah that because it is.

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

Ridiculous premise. Maybe a warning should be issued in lamaze classes? "Ladies, it's a well-known phenomenon that about the 5 month mark in your pregnancy you'll need to be regularly fucked by a big cock. No blame should accrue to you --- it's nature's way. It's hormonal!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The professional virgins and putzes who scream about the premise of this story have never seen what a hormonal woman can do towards both ends of the scale! "Dats cain't be realz!" says the guy who's been exclusively 'dating' 'Miss Michigan' his whole life!

GutsandgloryGutsandgloryover 2 years ago

She really didn’t do much to earn forgiveness or a second chance.

Sure her idea was outside the box, but what happens afterwards. She can’t be trusted, he can’t leave her alone, is she going to start bringing the baby to his work now too?

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 2 years ago

So I'm guessing to help build trust he's going to have to get a vasectomy... you know, to ensure she doesn't get pregnant by him again.

Stupid reason to reconcile but great reason to divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just terrible. I don't know what it is about your stories. I guess too many wimpy, pathetic male leads. In this case, after he filed for a divorce, why go home? Find a new place to live. I didn't believe for a second that his boss would let his wife put a chair in his office for her to sit in all day. Talk about a work place distraction! He'd never get anything done. And how do you ever trust a woman that would screw your best friend? Without trust there can be no marriage. Hormones is a lousy excuse. An excuse! She cheated. The marriage is over. Once again you manufactured a lousy excuse to RAAC people. Horrible ending.

lbeachamlbeachamover 2 years ago

I like the notion that he gets a vasectomy and dares her to get pregnant. I would have gone through with the divorce. Life is too long to verify every day someone is truthful.

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336over 2 years ago

Personally, I really enjoyed this story. I gave it 5 stars, of course I have a deep love for Latinas. And I loved the idea of the recliner in his office. A very humorous story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

4 stars and just because it is well written and you came up with an ALMOST believable reason for the infidelity the wife committed.

Even if the wife had to have a battery-operated vibrating sexual aide stuffed in her vagina ALL the time she was pregnant, might have been a better solution. However, that may have caused some difficulty with any additional children. Plus there would also need to be an overwhelming supply of fresh batteries available ALL the time and spare sexual aide devices, just in case she wore them out. hahhaha

I can understand the problem having experienced something similar 3 times with our own children - however, I never detected any infidelity at the time and now it is 45 years later - so I hope I die without ever finding out there was.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

The story was OK and slightly humorous. I'm not sure I could forgive after seeing and hearing what he did.

I caught my one night coming out of bar with some guy and that about killed me emotionally. But what can you do with selfish woman or men the give into shallow desires for younger prettier people or better sex after making the marriage commitment. I give it 4 stars written well but way to blatant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m usually for reconciliation in many stories, but not this one.

Best friend, repeated for months, talking about her husband didn’t do it for her anymore, no way back for me.

Perhaps a divorce & keep her living with him just the same for at least a few years to see if she could possibly be trusted again, but definitely a divorce.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Never forgive cheating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

anon from 2 days ago - do you suppose that your ex-wife will ever forgive you?

Thank you for a good story BG.

somewhere east of Omaha

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestabout 2 years ago

Again, a chicken shit husband. Sigh. At least punish her in some fucking way. She cheated for two fucking months. I'm fully aware out-of-whack hormones can lead to crazy shit, but it's doubtful that she wouldn't have had moments of sanity in those months of cheating where she could have told her husband about her problems to try to fix them. But no, she decided to continue cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It is a pure cuckold story. Please find waste your time

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941about 2 years ago

What BS I believe this is your worst effort. Just as well most of your other writings are excellent so this is hopefully just an aberration

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Horrible

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"...but strictly speaking it was a logical explanation."

That statement is utterly meaningless. She had a coherent adulteress' excuse - it wasn't gibberish - but bringing "logic" into it really adds nothing. The issue is purely moral.

There is NO excuse for what she did. It was a rank betrayal of her husband, and she comes across as "entitled". Worse, there's an element of her thinking she can get away with it even after her slutting is exposed because of the leverage the baby gives her over her husband. This went on for 2 months roughly twice a week and would have continued if she hadn't been caught. AND what happens? We get the usual weak, needy, unprincipled, low-T, cuck of a husband character caving in to the slut.

Only a cunt of a man would fail to divorce her (that may be most of the readership here, but LW is a "special" place). If there would be any possibility of a reconciliation, it would be only sometime after the divorce, assuming she has shown genuine repentance (which isn't present in any serious way in the story). The slut needs to experience the consequences of her cheating in stead of getting some harsh words and a slap on the wrist. Only after she has had to struggle for a while as a single parent and experience the shame of losing her husband because of her slutting would any reasonable man consider taking her back, and only if there are clear and convincing signs of true repentance.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFirealmost 2 years ago

This is the dumbest shit I’ve ever read.

francemanfrancemanalmost 2 years ago

Simply a big RAAC and not a reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have to say that I would have become a divorced dad, beat the hell out of the supposed best friend, and moved far away to start over. Hormones doesn't excuse months of planned betrayal. Its a clever reconciliation plot but not credible unless the wife has a mental issue because one would have such a a state to contemplate adultery while pregnant by a loving husband. In a normal loving marriage, its one and done if not a conscensually open marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

BG this rubbish is a mistake on your part for submitting it. lost respect for your thought process over this one.Hate to know where you head was

or how deep in it was. An insult to husbands and men in general. NO man would have let her stay in the house any longer than it took to break it up and allow her to get dressed. What happened to realistic fiction. 1 star

GuSannGuSannalmost 2 years ago

I was tempted to drop half way through the story... He filled divorce and went back to their house? All the pre build about her humiliating him with his best friend to, in the end, they go back together? Didnt like thr end... Fuck her and this hormones bulshit... The hormones dont make decisions for her... She did thr decision to make him a cuckold.... And the fucking stupid MC, forgave her....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1 star bad story hormones my ass.

CHUCK2468CHUCK2468almost 2 years ago

I'm being genuine here. Can you write a story where the husband isn't a weak bitch?

Seriously? I've read 3 of your stories and the husband is really pathetic. Again why write such losers?

Sheb

WoodencavWoodencavalmost 2 years ago

Wow sorry about all the unforgiving comments below, I just can’t believe how uncharitable some people are. I think this is a fantastic storey about how a loving husband would forgive someone he really loved. I like happy endings. Please keep writing these stories, don’t be put off by the naysayers. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It is possible - hormones- but not suree I would have bought it myself. Would definitely had a DNA test done at birth. Was marriesd 35 years until my wife's death by cancer and stood by her like a rock despite real temptations to stray. We had a one and done agreement and did most everything together, and it would not have worked without trust. But that said, it would be between the conscience of each particulate married couple as to forgiveness, and I would not judge his forgiveness. We knew a married couple well of which they survived infedility, and stayed friends. If he was willing to forgive, then so should friends reserve judgement. The author wrote a fine story, albiet a bit implausible. Liked it, including the outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Will someone please write this the way it was supposed to be written! It started out good and then suddenly morphed into a weak ass cuck story

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81almost 2 years ago

Well, it has been scientifically proven that hormones can screw with a woman's brain and sense of logic in a way nothing else can. Still... the pain and broken trust are ordinarily what kills a marriage in these situations. The betrayal.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAalmost 2 years ago

I have always felt that for a story to be good etc. that it be consistent. This story fell short on many fronts. Firstly, hormones played second fiddle to a big dick. Nothing I have found indicates that pregnancy hormones trigger the need for a bigger dick... Try insatiable lust, maybe? Second an assistant and manager/friend would be unlikely to side with a cheating spouse nor would she 'take the lead" in trying to fix the situation. Henry seems like a smart, logical guy and even if he eventually took Sadie back again doubtful so quick. Lastly, I know violence ends up hurting the spouse who is crapped on however Henry caved too quick and I guess that was a sign he was kind of weak. Nothing in the story setup to this point indicated he was such a putz.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She didn't do anything to earn her RAAC. She paid no price, she just put more stress on the husband to keep an eye on her.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayalmost 2 years ago

Well, ole Henry is definitely a bigger man than I...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yuk!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not another..."My hormones made me cheat excuse from the wife". Testosterone controls libido in both males and females. The average male has 20 times the amount of testosterone that women have. A healthy male's libido will always be exponentially higher than a female's of similar heath and age.

Little to no effort put into the reconciliation as usual for these type of stories. Reconciliation is a long hard road where the cheater will be expected to do most of the heavy lifting in any attempt to repair and reconcile the relationship. One aspect almost no reconciliation authors touch upon is the concept of restitution; making good or compensating for loss, damage, or injury; indemnification done to the spouse by the cheater. You know how most cheaters ramble on about that they'll make it up to their spouse. That's where the concept of restitution comes into play with any hope of reconciliation. The difficulty with restitution when it comes to cheating is most of the damage or loss experience by the spouse is related to intangible items that you can't put a price on or run our an buy a replacement item.

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

Best friend or not. Having a single guy coming to the house multiple times per week for hours at a time to hang out with your wife without the husband objecting should never happen. Especially with her pregnant, being over the top horny and knowing that she's walking around the house with next to nothing on. That was just an affair waiting to happen. There are very few situations where a man and woman who find each other attractive can be friends without sex entering into the equation at some point.

Sadie says that due to the changes he body was going through she was already not feeling as filled up by Henry as she normally is. So, the solution is to fuck a guy with a bigger cock and get even more stretched out. Yep, that's a great plan.

Of course all the women at his job conspire to help Sadie force him to take her back. A guy can't win even when he's totally I'm the right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nah…..for one thing, the premise — “I just had to have non stop sex!” — was beyond stupid. And it wasn’t just one “mistake” as slimeball Jeff told him….it was 2-3 times a week for months!

.

And she did NOTHING to earn the reconciliation. Nothing.

.

2 **

ZephurosZephurosover 1 year ago

Easily your worst story I've read so far (I'm reading them in alpha order for some reason).

The MC was never given the chance to just absorb anything. Nor did he leave to atbleast think and try to get some perspective and maybe get the anger and betrayal out a bit. And the wife went out of her way to reconcile by buying a chair. And dont get me stated on his boss and assistant.

Most of you story convepts are out there, which makes them at least interesting to see where you take them. This one, however, was weak from the start. I agree with another commentator. Reconciling after an affair, which is what this was, not a one time mistake, is extremely hard work on both partners parts. And the trust issues would never go away that easily.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 1 year ago

One comment centered on restitution. The only type of restitution I can think of would be hubby getting to fuck another woman, maybe with pregnant wifey watching (and feeling fat and not very desirable). Then and only then will she know and experience what hubby felt when he caught wifey cheating with his best friend. I know marriage counselors generically state that two wrongs don’t make a right, that getting even makes it even harder to reconcile and save the marriage, but it does make the partners equal (meaning the cheater does not get away with the transgression). There are consequences to cheating and one consequence should include “what’s good for the goose is good for the gander.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The male character in the story should have been sprinkled throughout the story with the adjectives cuckold, wimp, Sissy etc…. I know a lot of guys and I don’t know one of them that could be emasculated and “feminized” like this “pussy”!!! That crazy bitch would’ve been kicked to the curb and divorced for adultery with every intention of securing custody of the child!!! That would’ve been the end of this story…👍🏻😂

RR431RR431over 1 year ago

What did she do exactly to earn him back? Star Trek, alien, predator, buck Rogers…all total fantasy like this story bordering on satire. I don’t mind a reconciliation story but that is. It this. This is a wimp husband story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She may honestly intend to not repeat but, like a heroine addict who swears to quit, they just can't refuse the next needle.

In her case hormonal drive will rationalize a way.

He has two courses. Preventive Strike, divorce now, or what for the next time with the divorce period ready to IMMEDIATELY serve.

Way ahead of that salt away reserve money, loan to a friend as non-payback issue, arrange for a new place to stay, REFUSE COUNSELING. Oh, postnup, in which she acknowleges her past cheating and agrees to an uncontested divorce if she does.

If she goes the distance, awesome. If not...💀☠🤚🖕

OdessaLesOdessaLesover 1 year ago

Henry was a hell of a man. What no aluminum baseball bat for Jeff. Un-Fucking believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Baby or no baby, legal separation until baby is born for a DNA test, and medical tests to see if there was a legitimate medical condition effecting libido post-pregnancy. Then decide whether bye-bye. The wife character was just too detached in her justification to be believable about future intentions. Even remorse means little if not believable, and no trust, no marriage. BigGuy could have made this story more believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This author is always a great writer. I have to say though, that he makes it way too easy for the wife's character to reconcile. That said, his plot devices for that effort were phenomenal. But the 'explanations' and her attitude and judgement about 'needs' makes the ending rather forced given the extent of the affair. I would have liked a second part about working through to the reconciliation, perhaps after a separation. The guy took the betrayal and smooth explanation way too easily to be believable in such a short story. In reality, I would doubt the longer term survival of that marriage given her lack of self-control.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 1 year ago

Absolute rubbish not up to your usual standard

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

BigGuy is usually a pretty good writer. But this one is relatively weak though, as she clearly didn't earn his reconciliation despite the author's preamble. Even with the pregnancy, he should not have taken her back. His discovery came too late into the affair to be forgivable. Better to be an absent father and find a new wife while young enough to start another family. Were she that desirable, she would not stay single long, and his child support would not last long. The wife had no effective excuse and that knife should have cut too deep. Even with reproductive hormones run amok, that is why they have OB-GYN physicians who could have helped had she been honest. The commenter who described it as rubbish was mostly correct.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

shes an idot and hes an idot for talking her back

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So many of these commenters get all pissy and outraged about reconciliation and forgiveness. Most of them will never be in that position because with them, sex is always either transactional or an auto-stimulation process.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolute shit.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

The RAAC haters are assholes

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck story. Disgusting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm always positive about reconciling between two which actually happened due to some misunderstanding but it's not. Not even a one time thing. It seemed to me like a conspiracy so a negative marking from my end for this story.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 1 year ago

C.R.A.P. Wasted 3 pages worth of time on "reclaiming my woman" drivel. What about not WANTING the cheating slut anymore?

How about some payback? Some women can't have sex for 3 months after birth. She was fucking Jeff twice a week for 2 months. How about he brings someone over for long Saturday afternoons during her recovery. Sadie can bring them drinks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You can hate something, say... shrimp, or reese's pieces, but still admit that a particular one, was very good, despite disliking that sort of thing. So, you get a 5 for it. Yeck.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayabout 1 year ago

I love a good reconciliation, but this one? Nope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The only question is which rose bush will she fertilize.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I saw no real regret from Sadie. She just had to have a big cock while pregnancy drove her hormones.

And a ‘mistake’ she happened to make twice a week for a month. No way to recon here.

Just file.

Bill S.

bigurnbigurnabout 1 year ago

After a second reading ... He is a total dumbass . He should have kicked her cheating ass to the curb. 2 stars is all I can give this one .

DreddrasDreddrasabout 1 year ago

I generally like a well-done reconciliation story, and I actually liked "A Beautiful View," but this one, which bills itself as an improvement over ABV is significantly worse, in my opinion. At least in ABV the aggrieved husband had gone through with a divorce, and actually lived life without his wife for a bit to see what the alternative was, so his decision to take her back was an informed one. Here, he stays with the wife, complete with the caveman-cliche "reclaiming my wife" nonsense, despite the fact that she went behind his back with his friend AND he found out he wasn't satisfying her sexually. Plus, every woman in his life (wife, boss, assistant) manipulates him by basically forcing him into proximity with his wayward wife 24/7, again despite the fact that she's taken no real steps to rectify any of the damage she's caused.

I could understand him staying around solely for the sake of the kid. But that's not what's portrayed here.

Moonbat74Moonbat74about 1 year ago

Why would a man want to reclaim a nasty slut like her.?

012Say012Sayabout 1 year ago

My goodness, people want bodies strewn about for infidelity. I am sure it would be tough but to give up a child is just not right. I wrote the alt ending to Melody, same reason - be mad, but the loss of family makes it worse - that is anywhere but here in LW.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Fortunately, my wife was not overly hormonal when she was pregnant!

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The out of the box "solution" was irrelevant to the actual problem and therefore no solution at all. That problem was a gross, repeated betrayal. It's a moral issue, not some physiological issue. There is no hormonal condition that causes a man or woman to lose moral agency. She cheated in the worst possible way because she could. No bogus further "explanation " is anything other than bullshit. Yes, the MC is in a tough spot because she's pregnant, but cucking-out only compounds the problem. A continued marriage means that more children are likely, which gives her even more leverage. Even without children, he can't trust her. Jeff should have been beaten within an inch of his life, but our cuck does nothing to him either. 1 is too good for this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

fucking someone other than her husband, twice a week, for two months and would have continued fucking Jeff for another 5 months if she hadn't have been caught and disrespecting her husband by making fun of his cock? Her feet wouldn't touch the floor and I don't believe for one second that a man could still love a partner after her AWFUL betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

an average 3, I think Henry was the instigator in his wife's betrayal because he described Jeff's dick to her. Many women are tempted to be penetrated by a large cock, not so much the length as the thickness. Sadie would have mentioned the pain his long dick might cause on the very first penetration so Jeff would have been just a little careful. Many women, as do men, enjoy the excitement of different bodies and genitals, the attraction of being wanted sexually is all consuming and if careful attention is not in order, by both parties, infidelity can become eagerly anticipated

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

some of 'bigguy's stories are almost brilliant, others are complete rubbish almost as if they had been written by 'a.n. other', perhaps they were.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's one thing to consider going forward after a mistake. It's entirely different to take this level of absolute devotion to being a fucking skank, and accept and stay with her. Fuck that noise. Awful.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Terrible story from a sometimes good writer. 1 star and a waste of time. Yes, pregnant women can ge crazy and hormonal; no, they aren't helpless slaves to their sex drives, they can control themselves and as here, only cheat because they want to. Just like men who cheat. Human beings are not rutting animals unless they choose to be that. The wife in this story was blatantly and repeatedly unfaithful. She can't be trusted and did nothing in this story to justify reconciliation. 1*

AngelRiderAngelRider12 months ago

What the fuck? There is so much ridiculous bullshit here that I find it unfathomable you actually believe that Sadie is a sympathetic character. Heaven forbid she COMMUNICATE her issues BEFORE having a months long affair while insulting, disrespecting and emasculated her husband to get off. Fucking hell.

AngelRiderAngelRider12 months ago

Like what exactly did she do that the author suggests proved her devotion? She sat on her pregnant fat ass. They didn't even discuss the vile comments she made to Jeff. I can't get over this story lol. It makes me so mad.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a ridiculous reason to cheating. WOW....what the hell.... 1 star

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a wimpy cuck! He should have beat the fuck out of Jeff until he couldn't have kids, then kick the slut to the curb, but instead he lets them go on fucking and sneaks around and hides in his own house. Then when the douchebag shows up at his office, he alerts security and ignores him. What a stand up guy. He shouldn't have let the whore back in his life until she felt the pain he did. She'll do it again, because he was so easy to manipulate.

Calico75Calico7511 months ago

There are so many things in this story that are difficult to believe. I know this is fiction and the readers are asked to suspend their disbelief for the duration of the story. For the sake of ratings and because the author has obviously put time and effort into the writing of the piece, I try to be supportive. Afterall, I know that I do not have the ability to write fiction. However, even with those things in mind, I could not give this more than 2 stars. I hate manipulation of any kind, and that is what the wife did by going to the MC boss and arranging for the recliner. No communication with the main character. Just told him what would happen. I have never bought that whole "reclaining" nonsense. Maybe it is a male thing. The idea that a woman's hormones could be so strong that she "had" to leave her vows behind and cheat without trying to talk to her husband and look for other solutions is rediculous. Again, maybe it is a male fantasy. Finally, the MC will never truly trust her again and to do this 3 more times....unlikely if not impossible for the marriage to survive that. Not one of my favorite stories by this author.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was so stupid that I couldn't finish reading it. While Henry showed balls initially by filing for divorce, it was clearly just an adrenaline rush. He immediately started backpedaling and apologizing for acting like a man for a moment instead being the caged cuck that he was supposed to be. When Carla confirmed that she was involved with getting the recliner, he should have immediately quit and sued both her personally and the company for sexual harassment and creating a hostile work environment.

Also, I must take offense with you being a liar, as she did nothing to deserve a reconciliation. In fact, like when she yelled at him for questioning if the child was even his, she is clearly abusive as well as unfaithful. There was nothing other than the kid to support reconciliation and the kid would be better off put up for adoption.

doctrptdoctrpt10 months ago

Hate the premise, hate that you think it is ok to get all of those people in his kife to conspire against him. This story is downright insulting to good men everywhere.

RzcanuckRzcanuck10 months ago

Ugh this was not good.

cybertron84cybertron849 months ago

what the.... what the hell is so facinating about weak ass men.. catch wife cheatinbg YOU DIVORCE HER. jesus this pussy men crap is contagious

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...