Horny Heather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Heather, honey, daddy is gonna cum."

Heather sucked harder and gripped his balls with her free hand.

"Go ahead daddy, cum in my mouth, I want to taste you."

That was all John could stand and he let his torrent of cum fly into his daughter's willing, teenage mouth as Heather sucked her daddy dry.

Afterwards, they both quickly got their clothes and headed off to different areas of the house just as the garage door opener engaged to let Heather's mother Karen into the garage.

Heather knew that she took a risk but she got more dick and a commitment for birth control pills.

Chapter 4

John woke up the next morning energized. He tried to get a little from Karen but she, per usual was not in the mood so John went downstairs to leave a message for his boss to say that he would be late to work. After all, he had to get Heather birth control pills.

Every dream during the night and every thought now that he was awake related to the fucking he did with his daughter the evening before. While part of him felt guilty, mostly he was horny. He couldn't wait to fuck her again!

He could hear Karen still upstairs opening and closing closets and dresser drawers when Heather came downstairs. Heather was wearing a night shirt that didn't even reach her knee. She came up to give her daddy a hug.

"Morning daddy"

"Morning sweetheart"

John was amazed at how quickly his body responded to Heather. His cock was as hard as a rock.

Heather broke away from the embrace and with a sly look on her face and while pointing at the tent in his shorts said, "Well I guess I don't have to worry that you won't want to screw me anymore, will I?"

They both giggled and John brought Heather in for another hug but this one was not as fatherly as the other. John's hands crept down Heather's back and cupped both of her butt cheeks and his mouth found hers and they kissed each other with a hungry passion.

John and Heather both heard the shower upstairs kick on and they knew that they had a few moments together. They flopped down together on the coach and John fished his cock out of his pants and shoved it into his daughter's snatch.

"Baby this is gonna have to be a quickie, we don't want mom to catch us."

Heather understood and the urgency of their hip thrusts met with equal vigor. Their bodies slapped against each other and John reached under his daughter and slid his finger into her anus, which caused an almost immediate orgasm for Heather. In response, she tightened her legs around her dad and then let out a long, "ummmmmm".

"One day, daddy is gonna stick his cock in there and you are gonna love how that feels."

"Why don't we do it now?"

John didn't want to miss this opportunity so he had his daughter place her hands on the back of the couch so that her ass pointed straight at him. John could still hear the shower so he knew he was ok. Then he proceeded to lick Heather's asshole with his tongue while he probed her vagina with his fingers. Heather loved the feeling of her daddy's tongue and fingers.

"I think you're wet enough now sugar."

John got behind his daughter, slid his dick into her twat to re-wet his shaft and then carefully placed his pecker at her daughter shit hole and pressed forward.

Heather let out a low moan.

"It kinda hurts dad."

"Give your ass a moment to open up honey, it'll be fine."

Then John started to slowly pump in and out of his daughter's shit tunnel.

Soon the pain left and Heather really started to like the way it felt to have a cock in her ass.

"Heather, why don't you finger your pussy while I fuck your ass?"

Heather reached down and started to rub her clit while her dad fucked her butt.

"Oh daddy, that feels good. I like to be ass fucked. Fuck me harder, it feels good now!"

John started to really pound into his daughter's ass. Up till now, John had only fucked one other woman in the ass and she was a Pro in New Orleans and he had to pay for that.

"Here it comes baby, daddy is about to blow off in your ass. Here it goes!" John let go a stream of semen into his daughter's butt.

"That felt great but let's get ready and get to that doctor."

Chapter 5

John and Heather showered, dressed and got their breakfast. Karen could sense a new closeness between the two of them but really thought nothing too much of it. As planned, John left for work, Karen left for work and after about fifteen minutes, John was back home to get Heather but not before another tumble in bed. Again, it was fast, furious and wonderful. John pumped load after load of his sperm into his daughter's fertile womb.

Going to the clinic was no big deal. John was a little worried about the reaction of the people to put such a young girl on the pill but found no resistance, no unusual stares, etc.

On the way to drop Heather back home, she kept her word and gave her dad's love muscle a nice buff and swallowed every drop.

Heather felt good about the new relationship that she had with Mark, Vince and even Mr. Nelson but was especially pleased with how things progressed with her dad. He confided in her that her mom wasn't very active sexually anymore and that he was elated to be able to get some pussy from someone he loved from time to time. He made it clear that he still loved Heather's mom, and he did, but he was a man that had needs. Heather was glad to know that she could provide that love for her father.

After being home for a while, Heather watched a little TV and then went ahead out back for some more sun. Sure enough, Mr. Wilson was there to check up on her in about 15 minutes. Heather just smiled and waved him into her backyard. She knew he wasn't there to talk so she walked him into the kitchen, peeled off her bikini bottoms and let Mr. Wilson fuck her from behind with his big and very stiff pecker.

Mr. Wilson didn't last very long and while she liked a dick in her pussy, she let Mr. Wilson fuck her mostly because of how good it made him feel. He said, he felt like he was a teenager whenever he fucked her. Certainly that wasn't a bad thing and it made Heather realize that just maybe, putting out for Mr. Wilson was a good thing.

Over the next couple of days, she found some time to spend with both Mark and Vince. They were always perfect gentlemen to her and she really liked fucking and sucking their fat pricks. They affectionately referred to her as, "Horny Heather" and she kind of liked that nickname. She also liked to have one of the boy's cumming in her pussy while the other came in her mouth. It brought everyone pleasure and since nobody was gonna get hurt, or pregnant, what was the big deal with screwing?

At night when her dad got home from work, the lust in the room could be cut with a knife. Certainly, Heather thought, that her mother must sense this and to an extent, she did.

Heather's mom, Karen was a very pretty woman. Karen knew it too. She loved her husband and her daughter but was so ashamed that she got pregnant in high school that it affected her views on sex. She often thought back to what sex was like prior to getting pregnant. The fact was that she and John fucked every chance they could. They loved each other and couldn't get enough of each other's bodies but her shame from becoming pregnant so young and unmarried, really affected her ability to enjoy sex in a guiltless fashion. She knew the problem was hers and she could see the hurt in her husband's face during the many times that she turned him down. She just didn't know what to do.

Karen worked as a buyer for a small local company and interfaced with a number of different people, including salesmen who didn't hide their interest in her. She was flattered and even considered an offer or two along the way but she just couldn't quite let herself cheat on her husband even though she thought screwing another man might snap her out of her sexless funk.

She had a pretty good idea that from time to time, her husband probably screwed around and she didn't exactly blame him. He was certainly attractive and nice enough to find a girl for a night. She just hoped he wouldn't leave her and wouldn't flaunt some new flame and so far, she was thankful that hadn't happened.

She could see a new relationship between her husband and Heather. She did not feel a threat and actually saw this new closeness as a good father/daughter bond. She just had no idea that this bond including fucking and sucking.

Karen also had no idea that the morning routine in her house revolved around John balling his daughter on the family room couch while she showered. She also had no idea that from time to time, he would sneak into Heather's room at night for a little quickie and that Heather was always ready to comply.

Chapter 6

Every now and then either John or Karen had to go out of town on business. It was rare indeed when they both had to be gone at the same time but this was one of those times. They explained to Heather at dinner Friday night that she would have to spend several days with her Uncle Tom. Uncle Tom was her dad's brother. He was younger than John and lived with his wife, Sarah. She always liked her Uncle Tom and Aunt Sarah. They were always fun to be around and in general, this was not such a big deal except, she wondered, "Who am I gonna fuck?"

Uncle Tom lived out in the country a couple hours drive away and both John and Karen busied themselves the weekend prior to their trip. John was going to drive Heather out to his brother's house on Sunday where he would stay the night and visit with his brother. He planned on getting up early Monday morning, drive back to town and catch his flight.

Karen had a couple of Sunday morning errands to run prior to John and Heather departing for Tom and Sarah's. Karen noticed an, "urgency" in Heather and John. They seemed to be nearly pushing her out the door to get her errands done. John said, "Karen, hurry up and get out the door so that you can get back and we can all spend a little more time together before Heather and I leave."

Heather was literally following her mom around with her purse and car keys to help her get out the door even faster. On one hand, she thought it was sweet that they wanted her to hurry out and back but in another sense, it seemed like they were trying to get rid of her.

Sure enough, as soon as Karen left the house, John and Heather stripped and started at each other.

"Oh daddy, I am gonna really miss you. Mom will be back soon and I can't wait to feel you inside of me."

"Here baby suck me a little first, I really love to see my cock in that sweet little mouth of yours."

Karen hadn't even reached the end of the street when she realized that she had forgotten her shopping list. Muttering to herself, "Gee, I was so rushed getting out of the house, I am amazed I even got my shoes on the right feet." So she turned around and headed back home. When she got in the door, she immediately spied her list on the kitchen counter but as she reached for it, she heard her daughter say, "Eat me daddy, eat my pussy!"

"Oh my god", she thought. "What is going on?"

She carefully crept up the stairs and peered into her daughter's bedroom. The site was like no other. John had his face buried in their daughter's crotch! She was stunned and didn't know what to do or say. John was really licking Heather out and Heather was pushing her hips upwards to meet her daddy's tongue.

"Oh daddy, that feels so good. I love it when you lick my cunny."

John offered no reply but instead moved his hand to where his mouth was and started to also use his fingers on Heather's hole. The desired effect occurred in just a few short moments.

"Oh daddy, I'm gonna cum..... Um..., oh...., oh...., yes!"

"Roll over baby, daddy wants to fuck you from behind."

Without missing a beat, Heather rolled over and John placed his hands on Heather's fine little ass, positioned his cock at her canal and pushed in.

"Um, Heather you are so wet."

"Wet for you daddy."

Karen watched her husband slide his cock in and out of Heather. She was still mesmerized at the sight. Her hand started to trip to the V between her own legs and without even realizing it, she started to rub herself while she watched a sight that was beyond anything she had ever imagined.

John was fucking Heather hard, and Karen was there to watch it.

"Oh yeah daddy, I'm close, I'm real close. Fuck me, fuck me!"

Without another word, John increased his tempo. He was really nailing her now.

"Yeah daddy, that's it! Uggh! Oh! Emmm!"

Karen watched as her daughter's body shuddered with a violent orgasm. Karen, absent-mindedly moved her fingers inside the elastic waist of her shorts and was now in direct contact with her own clit. Her mind was on fire. She was lost between her own lust and, her own agony.

"Daddy, wants to pump his load in your ass honey. You know I like that tight little bunghole of yours!"

Karen watched as Heather reached under herself to rub her own vagina while John pulled out of her pussy and then rammed his cock into her rectum.

"Oh gawd daddy! Oh, that feels so good. I think I can cum again."

"Take it, take my cock in your ass you horny little slut!"

"I'm your slut daddy. Fuck my ass, harder!"

"Here comes my load baby!"

John thrust and held his position with his cock jammed as far up Heather's ass as possible. Karen knew that he was cumming in her, their daughter's butt.

At those lewd words, and with the visual onslaught she had witnessed Karen too, started to feel a long lost emotion. A burning need that she had denied herself for so long. Karen felt her legs start to buckle, she felt the incredible wetness in her own crotch as her fingers worked themselves inside of her own, hot pussy and then it happened, she came! Her mind was on fire, her legs started to buckle and with her free hand, she grabbed onto the doorjamb which was the only thing that kept her from falling onto the floor.

Karen started to come down from her orgasm. She watched as Heather rolled back onto her back and then saw John climb on top of her where they kissed.

Karen fought back tears of emotion, both from a rage at what she saw and of shame for how she reacted. She didn't know what to do so she crept back down the stairs, climbed back into the car and drove to the store with her shopping list still on the counter.

Chapter 7

Karen was able to compose herself prior to coming home from the store even though her stomach was in a torment. Her mind was whirling with the same questions, "How long has this been going on? Why was I so turned on by this?" She had to admit to herself that she felt like some sort of freak. She hardly ever made love to her own husband because she was ashamed of her first pregnancy and now she was still so turned on by what she saw that her pussy was constantly wet. Karen was horny and she was deeply ashamed of it.

When Karen got home she noticed guilt on John's face but saw nothing unusual on Heather's. Karen knew that John understood that what he was doing was wrong and clearly, Heather whether it was maturity or something else, didn't appear the least bit phased.

That said, Karen couldn't help but go upstairs and quickly investigate Heather's room. As expected, the scent of sex was all over and there was no mistaking that. All Karen could think about now was that Heather had a load of her father's cum in her ass. Her emotions were one part horror, one part shame and one part, totally aroused. Not able or willing at this point to confront either the horror or the shame, Karen went into the bathroom, pulled down her shorts and panties and fingered herself until she came.

Even after bringing herself off, Karen was still horny. She didn't say much to Heather and John as they prepared to leave for Tom's. She didn't know what to say and was afraid that whatever she said, it would come out wrong. She was mad at John, that was for sure but she also understood that he was a man and that as his wife, she had hardly lived up to her sexual responsibilities. In other words, she blamed herself for much of what was going on between her husband and her daughter.

She hugged and kissed them both as they left for Tom's. When she kissed John, he still had the scent of Heather's pussy on his lips. However, instead of disgusting her, it made her wetter.

John and Heather climbed into their van and backed out of the driveway John told his daughter, "Did you think that mom was acting a little strange when we left?"

"No, well maybe a little", Heather replied and nothing more was said about it during their drive.

Karen went and fixed herself a strong gin and tonic. One drink led to two and two lead to three. When she poured her fourth drink, she was bombed.

John was able to get his mind off of the funny feeling he had regarding Karen's behavior as he entered the ramp to get on the highway for his brother's house. The reason for that is that he felt Heather's hand slide up his leg to begin rubbing his penis on the outside of his pant leg. As he felt Heather's hand slide along his shaft, John looked over at his daughter. She looked so hot. Heather had intentionally worn clothes that would keep her father's attention. He loved the way she looked in her red halter top and matching short, shorts. Her toes were painted red and she had already discarded her sandals as she had knees bent and her feet positioned on the dash board in front of her.

"Oh daddy, I think you like this", Heather stated in a kidding fashion to her dad as she slid her daddy's pants zipper down and was now working his cock through the open fly in his pants. John put his arm around Heather and pulled her mouth to his to enjoy a quick kiss. He loved to push his tongue into her mouth and took great pleasure in this brief kiss.

John kept his eye on the road while he pushed Heather's face to his cock. Heather gladly opened her mouth to accept her dad's shaft.

Chapter 8

Karen opened up the sliding glass door and went out onto their back patio and sat down at on one of the patio chairs. Her mind was flooded with the constant images of John and Heather fucking. She also knew that they were probably fucking around in the car on the way to Tom's. The thought of John banging their daughter in the car made her both madder and hornier. Karen had to admit that Heather really filled out that halter top she was wearing and her legs in those shorts looked quite attractive.

As her mind slipped into more memory replays of the sex between John and Heather, Karen slid her hand between her legs and started to rub herself over the top of her shorts. She knew she should just go inside and frig herself but with the drinks and the sun in her face, she was too relaxed to stand. She propped her left leg on the chair in front of her and continued to stroke herself.

Karen's neighbor, Harry Wilson just happened to be in his bedroom window when Karen went out onto her back patio. He looked longingly at Karen and his dick twitched as his mind floated from his fantasies with Karen and his realities with Heather. He quickly grabbed his digital camera to see if he could get some nice shots of Karen sitting in her chair. As he zoomed in on his subject, he could see that Karen appeared to be rubbing her own pussy. Harry couldn't believe it and started taking picture after picture.

Harry had always had a bit of a wandering eye. Although not the young man he used to be, Harry Nelson had quite a few secrets from his lovely wife, Martha and most of them dealt with the many women that wanted to know what it was like to ride his big dick.

When Harry was a young man, he had trouble finding a woman that could accept his girth and he thought he had been cursed with his big mastodon sized pecker. But that was before he met Martha. She loved riding his big pole and couldn't seem to get enough of him.