Hotel Mix-up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I promise I'll pull out," he breathed into my mouth as he kissed me.

"Mmmmm, I don't believe you." I said as I felt him start to thrust back and forth inside me. I started thrusting my hips up, matching his. I could still feel the tip of his cock press against the back of my pussy each time he bottomed out.

Truth was I didn't trust myself. I knew that as soon as he had his bare cock inside me, I wouldn't let him pull it out. I could see myself wrapping my arms and legs around him, pulling him deeper into me as soon as I felt his cock expand just before he released his millions of sperm. I wanted so bad to reach in between us and pull it off. I could feel myself getting more turned on with each thrust and each thought.

I closed my eyes and tilted my head back as I felt him thrust harder into me. I arched my back, preparing my body for what was coming. I felt his mouth wrap around my exposed nipple, taking it into his mouth and sucking gently on it. I felt him bite down gently.

I felt my orgasm approaching with every thrust he made. Each time he bottomed out and caused that pain/pleasure feeling deep inside me, it brought me closer to the finish line. I started picturing myself reaching down, pulling off the condom, then guiding his bare cock deep into me. I could feel my hand taking control, slipping down between our bodies.

I felt my hand wedged between my fine pubic hair and his lower abdominal muscles. He slowed down and raised up slightly, not really knowing what I was doing.

I moved my hand down further until I felt the cleft where my lips started just above my clit. I moved my hand over my clit, gently rubbing it, causing me to shudder a little under him. I was soo close, if I just rubbed it a couple more times, I knew I would be cumming, but for some reason that wasn't what my hand had decided it wanted to do. I felt it move down further. I felt him accommodate my hand and slip his hard cock back until just the tip was lodged inside me.

I felt my hand wrap around the base of his cock; I could feel his pubic hair brushing against my pinky finger. I started stroking his cock slowly, starting at the base and working my way down the shaft. I heard him moan out loud as I continued.

"Mmmmm, that feels soo good," I heard him say.

"Yes, it does!" I said back. My eyes were still closed and I could picture his hard cock in my tiny hand. I stroked down further, feeling the band of the condom still about three-quarters of the way down the shaft.

I felt my hand squeeze his cock tighter as it continued its downward strokes towards my pussy. Slowly it made its way down until I felt my hand press against my pussy. I felt him take the initiative and pull his cock back and out of my pussy. I sighed as I felt it leave my body, even though I knew it was only for a few seconds. It felt like my pussy was wide open and empty. I wanted to feel it back inside me soo bad.

I continued stroking his cock all the way down to the tip of his cock. I played with the tip for few seconds, not really believing what I was doing, and wondering how I had lost control of my body like this, but the desire inside my pussy was starting to drive me crazy.

I felt my hand slip down the tip of his cock until my hand was completely off it. I balled my hand into a fist and moved it out from between our bodies and to my side. I kept it balled up like that as I felt his weight shift above me. I felt his cock press up against my lips, brushing my clit as it moved.

I felt it slide down to my opening, then start to penetrate me. I sighed out as I felt him slip it deep inside me in one thrust. I heard him moan out loud as it bottomed out. I felt his balls rest against my ass cheeks. His big, beautiful, full balls.

I loved the fact that he shaved them. I couldn't even feel any stubble. I started wondering if he had shaved them in the shower yesterday. I wondered if he knew something like this was going to happen. It was bound to happen. I could see how he glanced at me, like he already claimed me. I was his, at least until this weekend. "What about next week," I started thinking. Someone was going to find out and make him move, if he didn't today. "Why would he leave today? Am I not surrendering myself to him completely? Am I not giving him enough reason to want to stay? Of course I was. He wasn't going to leave all this. "But what about this weekend... He would be all alone up here, or would he... No I wouldn't let that happen. My husband may be coming in, but why would I stop sleeping with Bobbie just because of that. Maybe I could get him to join us late at night in our bed.

"Oh, wouldn't that be exciting. Maybe I could have both of them each night. Maybe I would have Bobbie first, then my husband. Maybe I could have both of them at the same time... It's not like I didn't fantasize about that when my husband would put on those double penetration videos he liked so much. Maybe I could get one of my fantasies fulfilled this weekend. I mean I was fulfilling my husband's right now."

I felt Bobbie start thrusting into me. I wrapped my arms around him and squeezed my legs around his torso. I knew this was terribly wrong, but everything I was feeling was saying it was right. I could feel my orgasm approaching quickly. I knew it wouldn't be long before Bobbie reached his. I could hear his breathing becoming more labored as I started moaning. I felt his weight shift as he laid his body on top of mine. I felt his arms slip under mine and wrap around my back. His weight was now on his elbows and his knees, but I could feel his entire body pressed up against me.

"Oh Yes, Bobbie, that feels soo good! I can feel your cock soo deep inside me!"

"Oh yeah, I love being inside you. This feels soo much better!"

I wrapped my arms tighter around his body, digging my nails into his back. "Is this enough to keep you here with me?"

"Is that what you really want? All weekend and all week next week?"

"Oh Yes! Absolutely. Even though my husband is coming out this weekend, I'm sure he would love to get to know you."

"He is?"

"Yes, but he doesn't mind sharing me."

"He doesn't? When would we be able to be together though?"

I felt him slow down as he asked that. I could feel my orgasm coming to a head as I pictured myself sandwiched between them.

"Oh God Bobbie, I'm right there. Make me cum. Make me cum all over your cock! I want you to feel me cum on your bare cock!"

I felt him pick up the pace as the words escaped my lips.

"Yes, Don't stop! Fuck me Bobbie! Oh God, I'm soo close. I want you to join us at night in our room Bobbie. I want both of you every night and day!"

I wrapped my legs around his and tightened my grip around his back. I felt my orgasm tear through my body. Bobbie stopped moving as I thrashed around under him. I could feel my pussy contracting around his cock as he just laid there on me.

I moved my hands up his back to the back of his head. I turned it until it was facing mine. I pulled him down and kissed him deeply. As we kissed, I felt him start to thrust his cock inside me again.

"Do you like that?" I asked.

"Which part?" he said.

"All of it!"

"All of what?"

"What you are doing right now?"

"Yes!"

"Are you close?"

"Yes!"

"Why?"

"Because you are the naughtiest woman I have ever been with."

"I am?"

"Yes," he said as he thrust his cock into me harder than before.

"Do you like that?"

"Oh Yes!" he said as I felt him hit the back of my pussy. I thrust my hips up into him, pressing the back of my pussy into the tip of his cock harder.

"What do you like?"

"All of it," he said as he pulled back and readied for another thrust.

"All of what?" I said as I felt him thrust back into me.

"The way you dress, your beautiful naked body, the way you move under me, the way you thrust your hips, and I especially like feeling all of you."

"I like that part too!" I said as I felt him thrust deep inside of me again. "Is this the way you want me every time?"

"Oh yeah!"

"All week long?"

"Yes, and this weekend and all of next week too!"

"So you are going to pull out every time?"

"Uh Huh!" He said as he thrust back into me.

I tilted my hips and thrust myself into him, feeling him press against the back of my pussy.

"If you don't, I'll get pregnant..." I said as I felt his cock expand inside me.

I felt him shift his body, raising up above me. My hands were now resting on his sides, guiding him back and forth. I lifted myself up and wrapped my legs around his, trapping his body where it was. His thrusts were becoming shorter and harder. I wrapped my arms around his back and kissed his nipple. I sucked his nipple into my mouth and gently pressed my teeth around it, then started rubbing my tongue around it.

I heard him moan out loud as I felt his cock expand inside me.

"That's it Bobbie! Right there. Your gonna make me cum again!"

"Oh God Rose! I don't know if I can hold out much longer!"

"You can! Just don't think about it. Let me cum first! I want you to feel me cum on your cock again! Then I want you to pull it out and cum all over my stomach. Tonight I'll let you cum in my mouth."

I felt his breathing change. I wrapped my lips around his nipple again, clenching it in my teeth and rubbing it gently with my tongue. My arms were wrapped around his body and my legs were secured around his. I felt his thrusts change slightly and knew that he was really close. "It's now or never," I thought as I let his nipple go and said...

"That's it Bobbie! Yes, right there! Don't stop! Don't think about getting me pregnant!"

That was all it took. I felt my toes curl up and my body thrust up into him hard. I felt his cock bottom out and press hard against the back of my pussy. All my muscles tensed up and locked him right where he was. I felt him try to pull back as my body convulsed against him. I felt his arms give out and our bodies fall against the bed, him coming to rest on his elbows as his body started to shake. I felt my muscles clamp down around his big hard bare cock.

A loud groan escaped his lips as he felt my muscles begin expanding and contracting around his shaft and working all the way up to the tip of his cock. I wrapped myself tighter around him as I felt him try one more time to free himself of my grasp. I felt his cock slide out a little, then out of defeat I felt him slam his cock all the way inside me, pressing his balls against my ass.

He kissed me deeply as I felt his cock expand inside of me. "Cum Bobbie!" I whispered into his mouth as I felt his cock contract. I felt him slip back a little, then slam his cock back into me. This time he held it in place. I started thrusting my hips up into him, rubbing my clit against his pubic hair. I felt another orgasm approaching quickly as I felt his cock start to expand again.

"I'm cumming!" he moaned out loud into my mouth. "I'm cumming inside you!"

"Oh God Yes!" I said as I felt him press him body against mine. I felt my orgasm reach its peak. "Oh God Bobbie, I'm cumming again! Don't stop! Don't stop cumming inside me!" I said as I felt my orgasm rip through my body. I pulled Bobbie tight to me as I felt my muscles contract around his cock, milking the last drops out of him and into me.

Bobbie collapsed on top of me. His body spent. I could feel him breathing heavy against my neck. I started stroking his muscled back, all the way down to his ass, then back up.

"That felt wonderful!" I said as I heard his breathing slow down.

I felt him grab me and roll us over, stopping when I was on top of him. His cock never even moved as he did this. I pushed my pussy down onto his cock as hard as I could, then rested my head on his chest. I felt him kiss the top of my head and wrap his arms around me, holding me tight as I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

About an hour later, I woke up still on top of him. I could feel his cock still inside me, but it was much softer now. I didn't open my eyes, I just started slowly and gently thrusting my pelvis up and down, feeling it slide out, then back in, being very careful not to dislodge it.

It didn't take long to feel it start growing and expanding inside of me. Each time I thrust my hips down into him, I felt it slip a little further inside me than before. I turned my head slowly, finding his nipple with my mouth and gently kissing it, then sucking it into my mouth. I started rubbing my tongue on it. I felt his hips start moving, matching mine, as I continued sucking his nipple and thrusting my pelvis into him.

His arms slid up my legs, across my ass, and stopped at my hips. I felt him dig his fingers into my soft skin as I continued rolling my hips, moving his cock inside of me. I moved my arms in tighter to his body, under his arms, and around his back. I changed the way I was moving and started sliding my body up and down his. I could feel my breasts being squeezed between us, my nipples rocking back and forth against his hairy upper stomach.

I heard him moan out as his cock was now sliding effortlessly inside of me. Each time I would slide down and lodge his cock completely inside me, then slide up. I could hear his breathing becoming labored as I continued riding his cock. I felt his hands tighten around my hips and he started thrusting himself deeper inside me every time I bottomed out.

"That's it Bobbie! I want to make you feel good!"

"Oh, that feels incredible!" He said.

"Are you getting close?" I asked as I started moving quicker.

I felt his hands leave my hips and slide up over my ass. His hands squeezed my cheeks tight, pulling me down onto his cock hard.

"Very! I've never been woken up this way!"

"Good! So is this how I should wake you every day?"

"I would love that!"

"Do you remember what I said earlier?" I asked.

"Yes!"

"I meant it!" I said.

"Really?"

"Yes!"

"Yes to what?" I heard him say.

"Yes to you..." I thought about it for a couple seconds as I pushed myself back onto his cock hard, savoring the feeling of him matching his thrust up into me and burying his entire cock deep inside me. I knew what he wanted me to say and I was drawing it out. I slid back up his body, raised my head and upper torso so I was looking right into his eyes, and said, "cumming inside me."

"Oh God!" He moaned as I pushed myself back down onto him. I could feel his cock get a little bigger. I knew it was just a matter of seconds before he would erupt and fill me with my second load of cum on this trip. "What about getting you pregnant?"

As that last word escaped his lips, I felt my orgasm quickly approaching. I looked into his eyes, started sliding myself back onto his cock, anticipating my orgasm to hit as soon as I bottomed out and felt him press his cock deeper into me, hoping to feel his cock explode inside of me again as I cum all over his cock.

"It's already too late," I said as I my clit rubbed against his pubic hair. I felt my pussy expand as his cock swelled up. I felt the tip of his cock press hard against the back of my pussy. I closed my eyes and felt my orgasm take over. My feet clenched to the side of his body, my hands dug into his sides. My body went completely rigid as I felt him thrust his cock deeper into me. I felt a sharper pain than before, he was really pressing his cock into me this time.

I heard him moan out. I felt his hands clench my ass cheeks and squeeze them hard, pulling me down onto his cock with a sudden force that took my breath away.

"Cum inside me Bobbie!" I breathed out as I felt his cock expand and contract inside me. A warmth filled my lower abdomen that felt soo wonderful. I knew he was cumming inside me and I could feel it filling me completely.

I rested my head on his chest as he held me still, his cock expanding and contracting deep inside me. "I really am gonna get pregnant on this trip" I said to myself as I turned my head and sucked his nipple into my mouth.

I laid there for some time, almost falling back to sleep when I heard my alarm got off. It startled me, and I almost dislodged his softened cock out of my pussy. He woke up too, looking into my eyes. "I guess we need to get up. I don't think we have enough time to take separate showers."

"Me either," I said as I slid forward, feeling his cock leave my warm wet pussy. I slid up, kissed him deeply, and said, "But I do need to pee first."

"Me too, I'll go after you."

"Ok." I got up, feeling my pussy let some of our mixed juices flow out and onto his belly. "Sorry," I said, running to the bathroom. I placed a towel between my legs, then threw one to him. I closed the door, sat on the toilet, and pulled the towel away. I was caught by surprise by the amount of semen that flowed out of my pussy and into the toilet. It looked like I was peeing semen. When I finally did pee, it felt soo good to get my bladder empty. I cleaned up a little, then walked out to the bedroom. He quickly stood up and almost ran to the bathroom. I found my nightie and slipped it on. I then grabbed my clothes, putting last night's panties away, and grabbed my matching bra and thong I planned on wearing today.

I set everything out on the bed, then turned around as the door opened. "Very sexy," He said as he walked out completely naked.

"You would have seen a lot more last night if you hadn't passed out."

"I know. It won't happen tonight!"

"I hope not," I said as I turned around and straightened my clothes.

"Damn, is that what you are wearing today?"

"Yep, why?"

"Cause I won't be able to get you off my mind."

"That's what I'm hoping," I said as I walked over and pulled him down to kiss me. If you come up to the room before we head down to dinner, you might see something even better."

"Mmmm, I like that," he said. He grabbed my hand and walked me to the bathroom. "We need to hurry!"

I slipped off my nightie, then waited as the shower warmed up. The shower was very interesting, but I couldn't get him hard again, but I gave it my best shot. When we got out and dried off, he couldn't take his eyes off me as I stood there slipping on my thong and bra. I didn't put anything on over it as I walked into the bathroom. He watched me stand there putting on my makeup the whole time. I was loving the attention.

When everything was perfect, I walked out, slipped on my skirt and blouse, and put on my shoes and walked over to him. I leaned in to him and said, "One last kiss until tonight?"

With that he leaned down and kissed me deeply. I felt him grab my ass and pull me into him. I could feel my pussy getting wet again. Oh, how I wanted him to rip off my clothes and throw me on the bed, but I knew we couldn't. We broke our embrace and walked out the door.

At lunch, we sat together. His hand kept rubbing my leg as we ate. I knew I should stop it, and finally did when I felt his hand brush up against my panties.

"I don't want my boss to find out..." I said.

"He won't," He protested as he moved his hand back to my thigh and up to my panties again.

"I hope not," I said as I felt his fingers press into the crease between my lips.

"You are trouble," I said as I looked at him and smiled.

"So are you! When are you going to the room?"

"Right after the meetings," I said. "When are you?"

Probably right after the meetings.

"Probably?" I said as I closed my legs on his hand.

"More than likely!" He said as he pressed his finger into my opening, forcing some of my thong into me with it.

"I really hope you do! I wouldn't mind replacing that finger with something else right now."

"Yeah, like what?"

"Your hard cock, for one! After that, I will need you to help me shower again!"

I released his hand and felt his fingers pull my panties to the side. "You really should just take these off."

1...456789