Hotel Mix-up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cleaned up, texted my husband that I had two loads inside my bare pussy, and that I was off to bed. I opened the door, turned out the light and walked over to the bed. He pulled the sheets back and I crawled in completely naked. I turned and pressed my ass back into him, feeling his naked body and his soft cock press up against me. We were both asleep in no time.

That morning, I felt him stir behind me. I felt him slip his body down and slide his hard cock between my legs. I arched my back and angled my pussy so it lined up right with my opening. I felt him slip into me slowly, then wrap his arms around me and gently thrust his cock into me. I placed my hand on his hip, guiding him as I felt him slowly fuck me from behind.

I could feel his breath on the back of my neck as he started breathing heavier. I knew it was just a matter of moments before he came again.

"Cum for me Bobbie! Cum deep inside me!"

"Uh Oh God!" I heard him say, then I felt his arms wrap tight around me, pulling me into him tighter. I felt his cock thrust deep inside me, then he just held it there as I felt his cock pulse deep inside my pussy. I knew we weren't done, but I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep, his cock still lodged inside me.

I heard my alarm go off, so I pulled away and shut it off. I turned around and felt him pull me close, then kiss me deeply as our bodies were pressed together. Amazingly his cock was still hard. I knew we had to shower, but I couldn't help myself. I reached down and started stroking his cock. He kissed me deeply as I felt it get harder in my hand.

"We need to shower!" I said as I continued stroking his cock. "Can you cum again?" I asked.

"I know." He said, then pulled me tight and said, "I planned on it!"

"Good," I said as I pushed away and got out of bed. "I have to pee, then we need to shower or we'll be late."

"You're the one that's gonna be late." He said then laughed a little.

I chuckled then said, "I don't doubt that at all. Today is my most fertile day. I'll probably ovulate today."

"Too bad we can't just call in sick?"

"I know, but maybe we can come back here for lunch." I said, then winked at him. I walked into the bathroom and peed, then opened the door and turned on the shower. "Are you coming?"

"Soon!" He said as he got out of bed and walked towards me.

I washed him, then he washed me. Just as we were getting ready to wrap up, I felt him grab me from behind and pull me close to him. I felt his hard cock pressing into the small of my back. His hand glided down my flat stomach and between my legs. I felt him kiss the back of my neck and it sent goose bumps down my spine. I could feel myself getting wet, so I arched my back and leaned up against the wall.

He didn't need anymore encouragement. I felt him kneel behind me and guide his cock between my legs. He fumbled around for a second until he found the spot, then slid his cock into me. I felt him piston into me as he grabbed my hips and held me tight. I looked back over my shoulder, watching his body move as I felt his cock slip in and out of me. I felt his grip on my hips get tighter and heard him start to grunt.

"Are you gonna cum?" I asked.

"Yes! I'm right there!"

"Cum for me! Please! Slam your cock into me and cum deep!"

I felt him slam his cock deep into me and hold it tight. I felt his cock pulse into me for the second time that morning. I felt him pull out, so I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close.

"You know it's probably already done, right?"

"Yeah, but I want to make sure!"

"Good, then meet me here for lunch."

"I will."

With that we got out of the shower and dried off. I started putting makeup on and he went down to get us breakfast. I texted my husband, twice more this morning, then snapped a picture of my diaphragm back in its pink case. "I wonder if it will be a boy or a girl!" I put my phone down and finished my makeup and hair. I grabbed a bra and stay up stockings and slipped them on. I then walked over and grabbed my suit for the day.

Just as I stepped into my skirt, the door opened and in walked Bobbie with some danishes and coffee. He just stopped in his tracks as I finished pulling up my skirt and zipping it up.

"No panties?"

"Nope! Does that help?" I saw his bulge start in his pants.

"Not really?"

"Well, then don't disappoint me at lunch."

"I won't!" He said then handed me a danish and sat down. I put on my white tank top, then my blazer. I slipped on my shoes and went and sat next to him and ate my breakfast, I could feel my pussy getting wet just from thinking about later.

We finished our breakfast then cleaned up. He got behind me and started raising my skirt. I felt his hand slip between my legs and start to rub my naked pussy. I leaned into him and just moaned, but after a few minutes, pulled away and turned around. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him deeply. I felt his hands on my naked ass. I soo didn't want to stop, but I pulled away and fixed my skirt.

"Lunch time!"

"Okay Okay!" He said then followed me out the room.

That morning, as we were in our meeting, I felt a dull pain in my side. I pressed my hand over it and waited until it was gone. I wondered if that was my egg being released. My pussy started getting wet thinking about all the sperm Bobbie had put inside me between last night and this morning. I picked up my phone and texted my husband, "Your fantasy is now a reality! Hope you're happy!"

I went straight to our room right after the meetings. I took my shoes off and laid down on the bed, facing the window. I started to drift off just as the door opened. I felt Bobbie straddle me, then lay on my back. I arched my back and pressed my ass into his crotch.

"I'm glad you made it." I said sleepily.

"Me too. So what do you want to do?"

"You to get naked!" I said.

"But you're not naked."

"I am where it counts."

I felt him get off the bed. I heard him strip off his clothes. I scooted back on the bed, letting my feet hit the floor. I stood up then turned around and wrapped my arms around him.

"That is soo much better!" I said as I kissed him deeply. I pushed him back towards his bed and made him sit on it. I hiked up my skirt, exposing my naked pussy and ass to him. I straddled his legs and used his shoulders to climb up on top of him. I sat down on his lap, feeling his big hard cock pressing up against my lower abdomen.

I raised myself up, grabbed his cock, and angled it towards me. I squatted down until I felt the tip press against my opening. I released his cock and placed my hand back on his shoulder.

"This is the best kind of lunch," he said as I let my body slide down the length of his cock.

"I'm glad you think so..." I said as I started sliding up and down his cock, feeling it bottom out each time. "By the way, I think I ovulated this morning..." I trailed off as I felt my first orgasm approach.

"Did you put anything in?"

"Damn, I knew I forgot something," I said as I leaned in and kissed him deeply.

I started feeling very naughty and I knew he had a reputation. "So," I said as I bottomed out and ground my pussy hard into his pelvis. "I hear that you have quiet the reputation at the office."

"You heard about that?"

"Yes," I said, as I raised up and lowered myself onto him. "Anyone else let you do anything like this to them there?"

"Go bare or let me knock them up?"

"Either, the latter mainly, but now that you mention it, I am curious how many make you wear a condom."

"Most make me start off with one, but it usually comes off before we finish. Some make me wait a few times before they trust me."

"Trust you with what?"

"That I'm clean and that I'll pull out. Even though most don't make me pull out."

"So they let you cum inside them?"

"The ones on the pill or some other form do. The ones that don't use anything make me pull out most of the time."

"Most of the time?" I said as I imagined his semen being deposited into other fertile wombs.

"Yeah, if it's not a 'safe' time, then they make me pull out."

"Every time?"

"Well, not every time. One girl back at the office wanted the risk of me getting her pregnant."

"Is she married?"

"Yes, she says she loves going home full of my cum and making her husband eat it out of her. She won't tell me if he knows or not, but I like it. It's soo naughty."

"My husband would love it if I came home full of someone else's cum. I have tried, but we both travel so much, it hasn't worked out yet. Maybe tomorrow I can provide him with that."

"What time does he land?"

"Around 7. He will pick me up and take me to the other hotel. Will you meet up with us later?"

"Well, since he doesn't land until 7, that gives us time after the meetings. Are you sure about meeting up?"

"Yes it does. So, does that mean that we are meeting up here after the meetings? I have to come back and pack up before he gets here. He will be cool. I have some of my own fantasies I'd like to fulfill this weekend, and I need both of you to do that."

"Ok, I will meet up, but I hope you're right. So, tell me about the fantasies you want my help in fulfilling." He said.

I leaned in and kissed him deeply, grinding my pussy into him hard. I could feel the tip of his cock pressing against the back of my pussy. I leaned over to and kissed his neck then moved over to his ear, "I want you in my pussy while I suck my husband's cock."

"Oh really, and how will you do that?"

I stopped moving, then lifted off of him. I turned around, hiking my skirt back up, and straddled him backwards. I felt his hands on my hips as I lowered myself down. I reached between my legs and placed his cock at my opening. I slid all the way down his cock until I felt my ass against his stomach. I leaned forward, feeling his cock go even deeper, then started raising my ass up and down on his cock.

I looked over my shoulder and said, "I would have him right in front of me, his cock deep in my mouth while I ride you just like this." I said as I slammed my pussy down on his cock really hard. I could feel my orgasm approaching. I leaned back into him, feeling his hands slide up my sides, under my shirt, then under my bra. He started pinching my nipples as I ran my hand between my legs.

"What else do you want to do?" He asked into my ear before he kissed and licked it.

"I want to 69 him, him under me, while you fuck me from behind. Oh God! I'm getting close!"

"Anything else you want to do?"

"Oh God Yes!"

"Like?"

"I want to be on top of you, facing you with your cock inside my pussy, then have him fuck me from behind!" I was soo close to cumming, all it would take is for me to touch my clit, but I held back.

"Where do you want him to fuck you?"

"My ass!" I said. I could feel it bubbling up. I curled my toes and tried to press my legs together.

"What about him being in your pussy at the same time as me?"

"Oh God! I want to try that too!"

"Where do you want us to cum?"

"Inside me! I want to feel both of you cum deep inside me at the same time."

"Where?"

"Wherever you want!"

"Do you want us both to cum inside your pussy?"

"Yes!"

"Do you want him to cum in your ass and me in your pussy?"

"Oh God, Yes!"

I moved my hand over my exposed, penetrated pussy. I felt his shaft spreading my pussy wide open. I ran my fingers up to my clit. It was completely exposed. I rubbed it gently.

He pulled me close to him, his mouth against my ear. "Do you want me to cum inside you?"

"Oh Yes!" I said as I felt all my muscles contract simultaneously. He held me tight as I started shaking in his arms.

"I love feeling you cum on me! It's soo hot!"

"I love cumming on you!" I said as I caught my breath.

I raised up on shaking legs. I held my skirt up as I walked over to the other bed. I got up on the bed on my hands and knees. "Come here!" I commanded as I turned my head and smiled. "You have something I need!"

He stood up and walked over to me. I could see his big hard babymaker swaying as he walked.

"What's that?"

"Your cum!" I said as I felt him get on his knees behind me.

"Yeah, and where do you want it?"

"Inside me, just like your little office slut that lets you try to knock her up!"

"She only did that once." He said as he angled his cock up towards my exposed pussy.

"What happened?"

"I don't know. She hasn't told me."

"Oh, so this was recent?"

"Yeah," he said as he slipped his cock into me. I felt the tip hit the back of my pussy and my ass press against his rock hard abbs.

"So I may not be the first?" I said as I matched his thrusts as I rocked back and forth on my hands and knees.

"I guess we will see." He said as he grunted.

"Where and how did you fuck her?"

"That time it was in my office at lunch time. I bent her over my desk, she raised up her skirt, I pulled her thong out of the way and slipped my cock deep inside her."

"That sounds hot! I wish you could do that to me!"

"I would love that."

"When did she tell you she wasn't 'safe'?"

"Right after I entered her. She said don't cum inside her. I planned on pulling out."

"Oh, she is naughty. She told it wasn't safe?"

"Yes."

I lowered my head down onto the bed as I savored the feeling of his cock slipping soo smoothly deep inside me. I felt him slip even deeper this way. I let out a low moan.

"So when did she tell you to cum inside her?"

"She kept saying how naughty she was and how she loved feeling my bare cock inside her when it wasn't safe. She asked me to grab her hips and slam it harder into her. I did, and she started getting close to cumming. So did I of course."

"Oh, that sounds hot! Grab my hips and slam it into me Bobbie!"

I felt his hands grasp my flesh tighter and slam his cock into me. It hurt, but the pain quickly subsided and it started feeling really good.

"That's it Bobbie! Just like that! You're gonna make me cum again!"

"I'm getting close too!"

"Yeah, that's what I want!"

"So, she started matching my thrusts, pushing her ass back into me hard as I slammed my cock deep inside her."

I started pushing my ass back hard into him, feeling his cock start to push hard against my cervix each time. "Bobbie, you are soo deep inside me. Push harder. I want to feel the tip of your cock in my womb again!"

"Oh God! Damn Rose!" I heard him breath out. "Just as I was getting ready to pull out, I heard her say 'Cum Inside me! Please!' She even pressed her ass back into me as I started to pull out and grabbed my hip and forced me to cum inside her!"

I moved my hand back and wrapped it around his hip.

"Cum inside me Bobbie! Please! I just ovulated! Give me your baby!"

I heard him grunt and slam his cock deep inside me. I felt something give and the tip of his cock slipped into my womb. I pressed my ass back into him as hard as I could, using his hip for leverage. I felt his cock expand as the first shot passed through it and into me. I felt my lower abdomen warm as his cum pumped deep into my womb.

I ran my other hand to my clit and started rubbing it, feeling my second orgasm approaching. I pressed back even harder, feeling his cock slip a little deeper into me. I closed my eyes and waited to feel the next pulse shoot through his cock. I felt his cock expand inside me, forcing my cervix open even more.

My legs went stiff, my arms tightened up, my eyes closed tight and my mouth opened but no sound came out. I felt his hands hold me tighter, keeping his cock tight inside me as my body shook as my orgasm ripped through me. When I opened my eyes, Bobbie was lying behind me, holding me tight. I looked at the clock. We had to be downstairs in 10 minutes.

I woke him and went into the bathroom. I fixed my hair and used the toilet. I walked out, grabbed a pair of panties and slipped them on. He got up and used the bathroom. I kissed him as we walked out the room.

I texted my husband as I got into the meeting room. "Bobbie will be joining us this weekend. He just came inside me again, and I plan on having him cum inside me all night long and into the morning. There's a good chance that I will have a fresh load inside me when you pick me up. Oh, and I plan on having him spend the night both nights this weekend."

"Ok baby! So do you think I will have a chance?"

"No, I don't think so. I ovulated earlier and he just filled me full. Hardly anything came out when I peed. My egg is probably being bombarded by millions of his sperm right now."

"Naughty Girl!"

"It's all your fault." I said as I laughed a little and took my seat. It was, but I sure got the best part. That weekend was a blast. I'll have to tell you about it in my next story. Sorry. That following week Bobbie and I made love every night and every morning. He even met me for lunch a couple times. I asked him to text that girl and see if she is the first. He did. She confirmed it. I was a little disappointed, but I knew I wouldn't be the last.

So that is all I have for now. Bobbie is on his way out here to meet me. He no longer works in the office. It seems that I created a monster. I heard that when Bobbie got back from his trip, he started convincing all the women he was fucking to let him knock them up. Word got around when 8 women became pregnant in the same month. None of them gave him up, but HR decided that he needed to start working in the field. Guess who gets to train him.

His wife isn't happy with his travel, but from what I understand they are also expecting their first child. It should be born a couple months after mine. I wonder if he will still travel after she has it. I haven't decided what I am going to do. I might take a desk job. I heard there is a new guy taking Bobbie's place at the office. My friend sent me a picture of his cock buried deep inside her pregnant pussy. She told me he needs to be trained properly.

1...456789