Hotel Mix-up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been thinking about how I wanted this to go all evening. I wanted to go to the room, make out a little, then head into the bathroom and change into something much more revealing. I so wanted to tease him as long as I could.

As soon as the door was closed, I turned to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I pulled him close and kissed him deeply. I felt his arms wrap around me, pulling me close to him. I could feel his erection against my belly as his hands started to roam over my back. I felt him start to move us towards the bed as we continued our embrace. I felt his hands pass over my garter belt and over the string of my thong.

He cupped my ass with both hands and started to knead my skin through my dress. I could feel the hem of my dress lifting behind me. I ran my hands to his chest, then started undoing his tie. Once that was loose, I started unbuttoning his shirt. I helped him pull it out of his waistband and completely remove it. He looked so hot, I pulled him close and kissed him again, enjoying feeling my tongue dance with his.

His hands went back to my ass and I could feel him deliberately pulling my dress up. I soo wanted to feel his bare hands on my naked ass, but knew if I let it go that far, I wouldn't get changed. I walked him over to the bed and pushed him down on it. I felt my dress fall back in place. I leaned down to kiss him on the bed, then pulled away.

"I'm gonna go freshen up. Don't fall asleep on me." I said to him. I turned around and sashayed my ass from left to right as I walked to the bathroom. I needed to pee soo bad that I barely got my panties down and sat on the toilet before I let loose. It felt like I was on there for an hour. Finally, I cleaned up and stood up. I needed to hurry before he fell asleep. Is stripped off my dress, then pulled down my panties. I hung the dress up on the door and put my panties in my purse.

I pulled my naughty panties out of my purse, grabbing my diaphragm case as I did. I took the diaphragm out and got into position to insert it. It slipped in easily, considering how wet I was. I made sure it was secure, then slipped my panties on. I had to adjust the crotch as it was just two strips of material that framed my pussy so nicely.

I could see my lower lips pouting out gently through the hole in the middle. I turned around, checking the straps that covered my ass, and adjusted them so they were all lying down against my skin. I adjusted my garter belt and straps so they were all neat and even. I then slipped into my short, black, satin nightie that barely covered my ass. I check myself front and back, making sure everything looked just right.

I finished it off by applying a new layer of lipstick, then grabbed the door handle. "Maybe I should grab a condom, just in case," I thought. I then thought of my husband and his wild fetish for me to remove it, then slip his bare cock back into me right before he came. I reached in my purse and pulled out one of my condoms. I stuck it into my bra cup and reached for the door handle.

As soon as I opened the door, I could hear Bobbie snoring away. I walked over to the bed, leaned in and kissed him on the lips. He twitched a little, but didn't budge. I then gently nudged him, seeing if there was any chance of salvaging this night. He was completely out.

"What a bummer," I said to myself. I decided that I would let him sleep in my bed, considering he was already in it. I pulled off his shoes and socks, then undid his belt and pants. I pulled as hard as I could, stripping him of everything but his boxers. Getting the undershirt off was the easy part. I pulled the blanket over him, then walked back into the bathroom.

I pulled the condom out of my bra and placed it back into my purse. I then stripped out of the nightie and slipped my bra off. Next came the stockings and garters. I slipped my fingers into me, fishing out the diaphragm, deciding that tomorrow night I would have to move a little quicker. I slipped it back into its case, fixed my panties, then slipped the nightie back on.

I texted my husband, "No Luck tonight, Hope your night was better. Sweet Dreams."

I plugged my phone in and exited the bathroom. I used the bathroom light to find my lingerie drawer and slip everything I had taken off into it. I placed my purse into the drawer with it, for safe keeping. I then turned out the bathroom light and made my way to bed. I crawled in on the other side, fixing my nightie as I did. I turned towards "Sleeping Beauty," kissing him to see if he was really asleep. He didn't even move. I felt very dejected. I turned back over and closed my eyes. Just before I fell asleep, I felt his arm wrap around me. He was still sleeping, but I felt him pull me close to him and wrap me in his arms. I heard him start snoring again as I felt his body press against mine. It felt good being held close. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep.

At some point during the night, he must have gotten up to use the bathroom. I felt his weight on the bed as he crawled back in. He rolled over towards me, grabbing me and pulling me close to him again. I pressed my back into him and felt him kiss the back of my neck. His arm wrapped over me, gently caressing me through my satin nightie. His hand moved up to my breast and grasped it tightly in his hand. I could feel him gently rubbing my nipple through the thin fabric.

I was pretty out of it, just coming out of a deep sleep, but I was very horny and his caress was starting to feel really good. I felt my ass press back into him out of sheer reflex. I could feel his hard cock pressing against my ass through the thin material. This must have gotten his attention. I felt his fingers pinch my nipples through the material, then his hand slipped down my stomach.

He found the bottom of my nightie, then slipped his hand under it. I felt him rub his hand on my bare lower abdomen, then slide up my stomach. I felt him pull away as my nightie was pulled up. As soon as his hand wrapped around my breast, he pressed his body against me. I felt him kiss the back of my neck, so I pulled my hair out of the way and under me. I felt his next kiss land on my bare skin, right under my hairline. I could feel my pussy getting wet as he pressed his cock against my ass.

He mumbled something that I couldn't make out, but his hot breath on the back of my neck gave me goosebumps. I pressed my ass back into him, arching my back slightly as I did. I felt his cock slip down my ass. I slid my body up the bed a little bit, wanting to feel his cock slip down under me. As soon as I felt the tip slip under my ass, I heard a sigh escape his lips. Again, the hot air on the back of my neck was starting to drive me crazy. I felt him thrust forward, his big hard naked cock slipped gently across the bottom of my ass. I spread my legs a little, allowing his cock to slip further under me. The head brushed gently against my exposed labia and came to rest right under my clit.

I spread my legs a little more, then slipped my hand down, feeling the satin of my panties covering up my shaved and trimmed pubic hair. I felt the opening in my panties, then slipped my hand down until I found the tip of his cock. I slid two fingers over the tip of his cock, then pressed his cock in between my lips and against my exposed clit.

That must have woken him up a little again. I felt him pull himself back just to my opening, then thrust forward again, stopping against my clit. I felt him sigh deeply into my neck, then kiss my neck again. His hand grasped my bare breast harder, pinching my nipple a little, then I heard his breathing change. He started snoring again. I closed my eyes and drifted back to sleep, feeling his arm wrapped around me, touching my bare skin and his big hard cock pressing into the folds of my pussy.

I was awakened again a little later. My eyes wouldn't focus, so I had no idea what time it was, but I could feel his lips against my neck and his hand squeezing and pinching my nipple. His other hand had somehow wrapped under me and was caressing my other breast through my nightie. I felt his lower body thrusting back and forth, rubbing his cock against my exposed and very wet labia. He would slide it back to the opening, then slide it forward, pressing it hard against my clit.

My body started reacting to this. I could feel my hips moving on their own. I ran my hand back to his hips, feeling his naked, muscular body under my fingers. I grabbed his naked hip and pulled myself back into him, feeling the tip of his cock press into my clit. I could feel my orgasm starting to build inside me. I felt him kiss the back of my neck, opened mouthed and his tongue press into the cleft under my hair.

I pulled my ass away from him, feeling the tip of his cock slide along my lips back to my opening. I felt him change his angle a little, then thrust forward slightly. I felt the tip of his cock penetrate my opening. I started pushing back, feeling his cock slip a little deeper into me, then pop out and slide between my lips to my clit.

I let out a loud sigh as it pressed harder against my clit. I felt him slide back, stopping at my opening again. I felt him press his body into me, his cock wet with my juices, slipped back into me slightly. I could feel the tip of his cock penetrating me, but I could tell that if he continued, it would pop right back out. I grabbed his hip, holding him steady as I leaned forward and arched my back slightly. With just that slight movement, I felt the tip of his cock slip a little further into me. I released my grasp on his hip, but kept my hand on him, sliding it back as far as I could to his ass cheek.

I felt him slowly press forward, grasping my breasts tight into his hands, using them for leverage as he slowly penetrated me. When I felt his abdomen press against my ass, we both let out a loud moan, his hot breath causing me to shudder from my head to my toes. I felt his cock wiggle inside of me when I did this. I pressed my back into him, his arms pulling me tighter against me. I pulled my hand away from his ass and wrapped it around his arm, squeezing it tight against me.

I whispered, "Go back to sleep," as I closed my eyes. I felt him thrust his hips slightly, moving his cock inside me. It felt soo good, I gently thrust my ass back into him, feeling it go deeper. I felt his hand slip off my left breast, running down my bare skin. My hand followed his until I felt it rest on my hip. I felt his fingers intertwine with the string of my panties running across my hips. I felt him pull his hips back, then grasp my hips firmly in his fingers, and thrust his cock deep inside of me.

I pressed my ass back into him, feeling his cock slip a little deeper into me. I turned my head towards him, giving him a kiss on the lips. I felt his tongue press into my lips. I opened my mouth, allowing his tongue to slip between them. I gently played with his tongue as I felt him pull back and thrust into me again. I sighed into his open mouth as I felt him pull back.

His hand on my hip slipped down to my belly. I felt his arm tighten around me as I squeezed his hand. He intertwined his fingers in mine, then pressed his hand into my stomach as I felt him thrust his cock deep inside of me. I spread my legs, then moved his hand down over my panty-covered pubic hair. I felt his hand move on its own and press between my exposed lips, rubbing gently back and forth over my clit.

I moved my hand back over his arm and back to his naked hip. My hips started gyrating to the movement of his fingers. I could feel his cock moving back and forth inside me. I felt him pull back then thrust deep inside of me.

"Oh God! You feel wonderful!" I whispered into his mouth.

"So do you!" I heard him say.

I could feel my orgasm approaching quickly as he continued to thrust his cock into me while rubbing my clit.

"I'm gonna cum..." I whispered.

"Cum for me! Please! I want to feel you cum on me!"

"Oh God Yes! I'm right there! Don't stop!"

I felt him thrust his cock into me harder. That was all it took. I felt his cock hit the back of my pussy and it shot off like fireworks. I was seeing stars as I felt him continue to rub my clit. I grasped his ass as hard as I could, holding him steady inside me. I could hear his breathing in my mouth and feel his tongue dancing with mine as my muscles clamped down on him inside me.

"Oh God, that was incredible!"

"I have never felt anyone cum like that on me! That turned me on!"

"Good, cause we aren't done!"

"No?"

"No! I want to cum again!"

I pressed my ass back into him, feeling his cock slip deeper into me. I slid my upper torso forward, his cock slipping deeper into me than before. I felt his hands rest on my lower back, grasping at my nightie. I slipped my hand between my legs. I started rubbing my clit as I felt him thrust his big hard cock deeper inside of me than before. I could feel my second orgasm approaching fast. I felt his thrusts getting shorter and faster. I started thrusting my pelvis back into him.

I felt his cock expand inside me. I was right on the edge of having the most explosive orgasm of my life. I felt his hands wrap around my waist and pull me hard into him. I felt his cock press against the back of my pussy, the tip burrowing into it. I felt a slight pain, which sent me over the edge. I pushed back as hard as I could into him as I felt my toes curl up. My legs locked around his and my hand dug into his tight muscular ass as I felt my orgasm tear through me.

I felt his cock expand and contract inside me. My muscles inside started expanding and contracting in rhythm with his. I felt my stomach immediately warm up. I pressed back into him even harder as a third orgasm rocked through me. I threw my upper body back into his, feeling his arms wrap tightly around me.

I could feel his cock still pulsing inside me as I turned my head and kissed him deeply. We fell asleep like that. His arms were wrapped tight around me, my legs were wrapped around his. My ass was pressed firmly into his abdomen. His head was right behind mine, and his cock was still lodged deep inside me.

When I woke up in the morning, I was still wrapped tightly in his arms. I felt groggy and just wanted to go back to sleep, but I could feel that I needed to use the bathroom. I moved his arm and made my escape, sighing as I felt his cock slip out from between my legs. I felt his hard cock rub against my clit and back to my opening, then trace along my ass until it slipped out from between my legs.

I made my way into the bathroom, stripping off my panties as I passed my dresser and laying them on top of it. I used the bathroom, then cleaned up. I was surprised at how wet I still was. It was like I had something leaking out of me. I grabbed the condom off the counter, slipped it into my top, then headed back out to the room. He was still asleep and it was only 5:30 in the morning. I didn't have to get up for another few hours so I crawled back into bed.

He immediately wrapped his arms around me and I felt his cock press straight into my abdomen. His naked body felt good wrapped in my arms. I felt his hands rubbing my back, up and down, then lower and lower until he grabbed my ass through the thin material and pulled me tight against him, His cock slid up my abdomen, pulling the soft material of the nightie with it.

He leaned in and kissed me deeply on the lips. I felt his tongue press into my mouth. I could feel his cock getting harder and my pussy responding to the feelings he was creating inside me. I felt his hands grasp my ass tighter, then slip the material up, exposing my bare ass. His hands grasped my bare skin and pulled me tight into him.

I felt him roll over, pulling me on top of him. I spread my legs and straddled him, feeling his cock press into my stomach as we moved. I slid myself up his body, feeling his naked skin rub against my satin nightie. I kissed him deeply as I felt his cock slide down to my lower abdomen, just above my pussy. His hands grabbed my ass, trying to pull me up and slip his cock between my legs. I knew what he wanted, so I broke the kiss and lifted myself up.

I slid myself back, allowing his hard cock to stand up at attention. I could feel his balls resting against my wet pussy. I rubbed my pussy into them gently, letting him feel how wet I was. I reached into my top and pulled out the condom. I opened it up and pulled it out of the wrapping. I slipped it over the tip of his cock, then started unrolling it until it stopped three-quarters of the way down. I stroked his cock a couple times, then leaned back in and slid my body up his until I felt his cock slip between my legs and press into my clit.

I kissed him as I felt his hands grasp my ass again. His fingers slipped between my legs and guided his cock against my opening. I pushed back into it as I felt the tip separate my lips and slip slowly into me. I really wanted to make our first time together special. We both sighed into each other's mouths as I slid my soaking wet pussy down the entire length of his cock, until I felt his pelvis press against my clit.

I started slowly sliding up and down his body, feeling his cock slip gently between my muscles. Each time I bottomed out, he sighed into my mouth.

"Oh My God, you feel soo good. My wife never does this!" He said as he grabbed my ass and pulled me up, almost dislodging his cock, then pulled me back down, smashing my clit against his pelvis.

"Too bad you will be changing rooms soon," I said as I rotated my pelvis around, feeling his cock slip around inside of me. I just hated that I needed to use a condom. I really wished I had slipped my diaphragm inside of me so I could take it off. I wanted to feel him fill my pussy up with cum so that it was inside of me all day long.

"Hmmm, I might have to cancel that when they call."

"You might? What would get you to be sure?"

"Hmmm, I don't know. More of this?"

"How much more?"

I felt him start to slip my nightie off me. I raised up, letting his cock slip deeper inside of me than before. I felt it hit the back of my pussy and a sharp pain passed through me. Even though it was painful, it felt really good at the same time, causing me to moan out loud.

"You are really big," I said as I finished stripping off my nightie. I laid back down on him, feeling his naked body against mine. I started sliding up and down his body, feeling his cock slip in and out of me.

He grinned as he said, "Yeah most girls can't handle all of me."

"Well, I'm not most girls!"

"I can see that," he said as I felt his hands grasp my naked hips and pull me down into him.

I let out a moan as I felt him thrust his hips up into me, pressing his cock into the back of my pussy again. I felt the pain, but it quickly subsided and turned into more pleasure. He started doing that every time I would hit bottom. I started gyrating my hips each time he would press into me. I could feel my orgasm approaching.

"So, is this what you meant by more?"

"Almost."

"Almost?" I asked as I squeezed my pussy tight around his invading cock. "What else do you want?"

He pulled my head down into his, kissing me deeply. "To have nothing between us!"

I kissed him back, then pressed my pussy into him hard, feeling the tip of cock press against the back of my pussy hard again.

"Mmmm, I would love to do that, but I'm not on the pill. You could get me pregnant..." I trailed off as I felt his cock expand and actually get harder inside of me.

That always happened as soon as I mentioned it to the guys I'd let enter me. I continued riding him slowly, just moving back and forth a little, feeling his cock press against the back of my pussy every time I slid down. I felt him grab me tight with his arms and swing us over. I felt his cock almost slip out of my pussy, but when he got situated on top of me, I felt him thrust his cock in deep. I pulled my knees up and squeezed his body between them.

1...34567...9