Hotel Mix-up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met up with a couple of friends as Bobbie was escorting me back to our room. I decided to stay down and have a few more drinks before heading back. I hugged Bobbie, said goodnight, then walked with my friends back to the bar.

About an hour later I made my way up to the room. I snuck in as quietly as I could. I had hung my night gown on the back of the bathroom door before we had left, so I closed the door and turned on the light. I stripped out of my dress, bra, hose and garter belt, then slipped into my long flowing lace top with satin bottom night gown. I quickly used the toilet, then turned off the light and headed to bed.

I could hear Bobbie snoring so I made my way to my bed and crawled in. I laid there for a little while, tossing and turning. I could hear him snoring, and I could picture him in just his boxers and tight white tank top. I ran my hands over my breasts and gently pinched my nipples.

Oh, the feeling was so intense. I started imagining us coming into the room together earlier. "Why did I have to stay down there?" I said to myself. I imagined stripping his clothes off to reveal his rock hard body, then watching his eyes pop out of his head when I dropped my dress and revealed my sexy lingerie to him.

I started working up my night gown until I could feel my moist pussy through my panties. I felt for the crease in between my lips and started rubbing myself through them. I pictured myself on my knees, sucking his big hard cock, then him laying me on the bed and burying his face between my legs as he licked and sucked my pussy through my panties.

I slipped my fingers into the band and pulled my panties to the side. I pretend it was Bobbie's tongue licking my clit as I continued to rub my fingers up and down between my labia. I pulled my fingers away and lifted my ass, pulling my panties down to my ankles.

"Are you ready to fuck me Bobbie?" I asked out.

I imagined him moving up my body until the head of his cock pressed up against my opening.

"Do it! Slide your cock into my pussy" I said as I slipped two fingers deep inside my soaking wet pussy. They slipped right in without any resistance.

"Do you feel how wet I am? Your cock is soo hard! Shove it all the way in! I want to feel your balls against my ass."

I slipped my fingers as deep as I could into me and let out a little moan. I prayed that Bobbie didn't wake up, but I couldn't stop now. I looked over and heard him moan, then the snoring started again. I imagined him waking up, seeing me with my legs spread and bent under the covers. Would he be offended? Would he come fuck me like I dreamed? Luckily I didn't have to find out yet.

I slipped my fingers out of my pussy and started to gently rub my clit between my two soaking wet fingers. I closed my eyes and moaned out quietly as I grabbed my left breast in my hand and started to squeeze and pinch my nipples.

"Oh Bobbie, you feel soo good. Don't stop now!" I could feel my orgasm approaching as I envisioned him between my legs, thrusting his hard cock deep inside me. "That's it, cum for me! I want to feel it." I imagined his big hard bare cock fucking me mercilessly as I thrust my hips up to match his. "Cum inside of me Bobbie! That's it, right there! Cum for me!" I said as I felt my orgasm wash over me.

I felt my muscles tighten up in my legs and squeeze my hand tight between them. I felt my hips thrust up into the air, wishing I was thrusting up into him as he came deep inside of me. Finally I felt the familiar feeling of coming down from my orgasm.

I freed my hand, straightened my thong out, then pulled my night gown down. I rolled over and curled up into the terrible hotel pillows, looking over at Bobbie in the bed next to me. His snoring resumed, but with the light coming from the bathroom nightlight, I could clearly make out a tent in the sheets covering him up.

I drifted off to sleep, only to be suddenly woken up by my alarm clock. I reached over quickly, hitting snooze as I assessed my situation. I somehow had kicked off the sheets last night and was lying in bed with my nightie hiked up to mid-thigh and my left nipple was clearly visible. I looked over and saw that the bed next to mine, Bobbie's, was empty.

"Oh no! What did he see?" I said to myself as I started taking in my surroundings. I heard the shower running and thought, "he's already up and showering? That was my plan." I started imagining him washing his body and his big hard cock as I laid there. I fought off the urge to slip my fingers between my legs and decided to curl back up in bed and sleep until he came out. I heard the door to the bathroom open and sleepily opened my eyes. He walked out wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist.

I shut my eyes almost closed and watched as he walked over to his suitcase and pulled out a black pair of boxer briefs. I almost gasped when I saw him grab his towel and start to pull it off. He was facing away from me as I watched his towel fall to the floor.

I think I was in shock! I couldn't believe he was actually naked in our room. I watched him pull his underwear on, then grab his undershirt and slip it on over his muscled up body. He walked quickly over to the armoire and pulled out his slacks. I watched him slip them on. Just before he turned around I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep.

"Hey sleepy head, time to get up! I woke up early so you could have the room to yourself. I'm all done in the bathroom, though, if you want to get started. I will be gone by the time you come out."

I pretended to wake up and was shocked at how close he was to my face as he was pushing on my side to wake me up.

"Hi, oh, thank you. I appreciate that. I woke up to my alarm but saw that you were in the shower. I decided to go back to sleep." With that I peeled back the covers, exposing my tan legs all the way up to just under my panties. I quickly fixed my night gown, then threw my legs over the side of the bed. He reached out his hand to help me up, and as I did, I could see his cock pressing into his trousers.

He stepped back a little as his mouth fell open. "You slept in that?" I heard him say quietly.

Not one to be shy, I said, "of course I did. I can't sleep naked with you here."

"Um, yeah, I guess not," he said as he stammered for words. "My wife doesn't even sleep in that when I'm home.

"Oh, well, I have loved sleeping in night gowns ever since I was a kid. I guess I never grew out of it. I didn't expect to be rooming with you, but this is all I brought so I had to make due."

"I'm not complaining."

"Good!" I said, then turned away from him and walked towards the bathroom. I made sure to sway my ass a little more than usual as I did. Just as I got to the door, I turned around and gave him a wicked smile, then closed the door. I showered then wrapped myself in a towel and headed out to the room. Bobbie was gone, just like he said he would be.

I dropped the towel and walked over to my lingerie drawer. I pulled out a tiny pair of panties and the matching push-up bra. I then went back into the bathroom and started doing my makeup and hair. Just as I was finishing up my hair, I heard the door open. I reached over and gently closed the bathroom door, making sure it didn't close all the way.

I saw him walk in and go over by his nightstand. "I forgot my phone."

"No problem." I answered, then watched out of the corner of my eye. I could see him standing there, almost dumbfounded as he stared at me. I was standing up against the counter. I could see he wasn't moving. I stepped back, giving him a better view of my body. I grabbed the mirror off the counter and turned around, making sure he could see my back and ass and the tiny panties spreading my ass cheeks apart and slipping nicely between them.

I heard something fall to the floor, then heard him quickly walk over to the door and leave. I knew I was getting to him just as much as he was getting to me. I wanted to tease him some more, but I guess that would have to wait. I walked back into the room, grabbed my suit for the day and walked over and grabbed my tank top I wear with it. I slipped on the tank top, then slipped into the skirt. I checked my makeup one last time then put my blazer on. I grabbed my purse and phone and headed out the door.

I ran into Bobbie later that morning. He was visibly flushed when I walked up. I pretended I hadn't noticed, which helped him. We talked for a little while, then went our separate ways. I found him again at lunch and said hi as I walked past and went to sit with my friends from last night. After a little while Bobbie came and joined us. I could tell something was different with him, but I didn't say anything. At some point during the meal I felt his hand rest on my knee. I just left it alone. We parted ways and headed into our different meetings.

Later that afternoon, when everything was all done, I made my way back up to my room. I opened the door and found Bobbie lying on the bed talking to his wife. I waved, then made my way into the bathroom. I had left a robe in the bathroom, so when I closed the door, I made sure it didn't close all the way.

I stripped off my blazer and tank top, then turned around, unzipped the skirt and let it fall to the ground. I knew he was watching because his conversation turned into just him saying "Uh Hu's." I quickly ran my hand back to my ass and gently pulled my panties out of it. They had ridden up and were nothing more than a thick thong by the end of the day. I turned around, reached behind my back and felt for the clasp on my bra. Just before I undid it, I turned around again. I knew he was watching me intently. I reached over and grabbed my robe after I dropped my bra to the floor and put it on.

I walked back out of the bathroom and laid down on the bed and closed my eyes. Somehow his conversation went back to normal, but I could see a nice bulge in his pants. I closed my eyes and let myself drift off, dreaming of Bobbie's naked ass and chest.

I woke to feeling Bobbie gently nudging me. I looked up to see that he was changed and ready to go. I rolled over, feeling my robe open up on top and on the bottom. Not enough to expose anything, but I knew he was liking what he was seeing.

"Is it dinner time?"

"No, it's still early. I'm gonna go down and have a few drinks with my friends. I just didn't want you to oversleep."

I reached up my hand and gently touched his face. "Thank you sweetie," I said. I then pulled my robe back in place and laid there for a few more minutes with my eyes closed. I heard the door close and decided I had enough time to take care of myself.

I untied the robe and slipped my hand down between my legs. I quickly pulled my panties to the side and started rubbing in between my labia. Once I got my fingers wet, I quickly found my clit and started rubbing it hard. I caressed my breast with my other hand as I hoped Bobbie would come walking back through the door and take me right here and now.

I came just from the thought of him walking through the door. Damn, I was working myself up into a frenzy.

I finally got out of bed and stripped off the robe. I hung it back up then walked into the bathroom, this time leaving the door completely opened. I fixed my hair and makeup, then brazenly walked out into the bedroom with just my panties on. I grabbed my lingerie from my drawer, slipped off my dirty panties, then started getting dressed. It felt strange standing in the room that I shared with a guy completely naked, but something inside of me was willing him to walk through the door again. After I finished putting everything on, I walked over and pulled out my dress for the night.

It was a low cut shiny green dress that came to my knees with a short slit up one side. If I wasn't careful, the dress could ride up and expose my stocking tops. There was only one guy I wanted to see my stockings and garter tonight, so I hoped he would get the chance.

I heard my phone buzz. I looked down and Bobbie asked me if I was ready to come down. I told him I was just walking out the door. He told me where they were so I made my way down and to the bar. It was a group of his friends. By the time I got to them, my drink was already on the bar. Almost every eye watched me walk from the door to the bar. It was so empowering.

Bobbie offered up his seat, but I politely refused and just stood next to him. I placed my hand on his leg as we stood there chatting. Not long after, we all made our way to the dinner room. Bobbie pulled out my chair and helped me get situated. I looked down and could see that my dress had ridden up and was exposing my stocking tops. I grabbed the hem of my dress and pulled it down. I looked over and saw Bobbie's eyes bulging out of his head. He quickly turned away when he saw me look at him. When he sat down, I gently placed my hand on his knee.

Dinner was pretty uneventful, except one of Bobbie's friends at another table had gotten pretty bombed at the bar and had knocked over a waiter's tray. I squeezed Bobbie's knee as I laughed with everyone else. Bobbie then got up and helped his friend to his room. When he returned, he sat down and placed his hand on my stocking clad knee. I didn't even look over at him, just let him rest it there. After a few more rounds and a great dinner, they started serving up dessert. I felt Bobbie's hand start to caress my knee and start moving up a little higher. We were both pretty tipsy from the alcohol, so I just looked over at him and smiled, then went back to my conversation.

Dessert was fabulous, and we all stayed at the table long after the plates had been taken away. The waiter was still taking our orders, even when they started putting tables away. Bobbie's hand was now inching the hem of my dress up slowly, until I felt him brush against the lace tops on my stockings. I moved slightly, feeling his hand slide up even further to bare skin. I felt him rub my bare thigh until he found my garter strap. He gently slipped his hand under it and continued to rub my bare skin.

I thought he would move his hand up further, but it just stayed there, gently caressing my upper thigh. After one more round, we were handed the bill. I leaned over, feeling Bobbie's hand slide up my thigh even higher until it brushed against my damp satin panties. I grabbed my purse from the floor and sat back up. I thought Bobbie would move his hand away, but he left it right there. I felt him put a little pressure against my lips.

I reached into my purse and pulled out my corporate credit card. We were told the drinks were on the company this week and I was the highest-level associate so I had to pay the bill. Bobbie started putting more pressure against my pussy, then started to run his finger up and down the slit my lips made in my panties.

I could feel myself getting wetter from the attention he was giving me, but I knew it was too early to go back to the room and I didn't want his friends knowing what he was doing. I brushed his hand away, then looked over at him.

"Don't you need to call your wife?"

"Uh, yeah, I think I'll go do that.

I looked at him and said, "good, then when you're done, meet us at the bar. I'll save you a seat."

It almost hurt feeling him pull his hand away from my pussy, I felt like I was on fire, but I knew we had to maintain some semblance of decency here. If we do anything, it needs to be kept quiet. I don't want word getting around and he is happily married.

We made our way to the bar, found a table in the back, and proceeded to order our drinks. I texted my husband all my terrible thoughts, and he just said enjoy. I told him how much I loved him and that I hoped he was going to get lucky. He promised me he would tell me if I did, but that I had to promise to tell him as well. I told him I didn't know and that I had nothing planned, but he would be the first, and only one to know. He laughed and kissed me goodnight. Just as I finished reading my text, Bobbie walked in.

We waved him over. He was looking nice and tipsy. I offered him the seat next to me, which I saved for him, and he gladly sat down. His hand immediately found my leg and began rubbing it gently. We sat and drank for a few hours, everyone getting really happy. Stories of Bobbie kept coming up. I guess he was pretty wild before his wife got him to settle down. I hoped she hadn't taken away all of his wilder side, as some women can do.

Throughout the night, Bobbie kept his hand on my leg. Gently caressing it. I had to excuse myself to use the bathroom, when one of the girls got up to do the same. As we walked, she kept talking about how Bobbie looked like he wanted to get into my panties all night long. I just laughed it away and said, "we are both married. He would never do that."

"Oh no, Bobbie has made a name for himself around the office. More than one wife has found themselves in his arms. He never tells, but they certainly do."

I laughed a little, then walked into the bathroom. I used the toilet, then checked my makeup in the mirror. I walked out by myself and ran in to Bobbie making his way to the bathroom. He walked up to me, put his arms around me, and pulled me in for a soft, gentle kiss. He broke it off before anyone around us saw and excused himself to the restroom. I made my way back to the table and ordered another round.

Bobbie came back a few minutes later. He sat down next to me and placed his hand back on my leg. It didn't take him long to slide his hand under my dress and up to bare skin. I decided to take a chance and see what he would do. I leaned over towards my purse, raising the side his hand was on. I felt his hand slip all the way up my thigh and rest against my panties again.

I felt his finger slip in between the folds of my pussy, pressing a little harder with each pass he made. I spread my legs a little bit, granting him more access. He took the hint right away and started rubbing me lower and lower. I felt his finger rest right over my opening. He pressed a little bit and I felt his finger push into me slightly. I felt my panties give as he continued pressing into me. I felt his finger slip a little deeper. I let out a muffled sigh as I felt him press a second finger into my opening.

I wanted to reach down and pull my panties to the side, but he beat me to it. I felt his finger hook into the side of them and pull them over, exposing my pussy to the fresh air. His hand snaked in between my panties and my pussy and I felt him slip his bare finger into me. It was getting too much for me. I finally looked over at him, placed my hand on his arm, and pulled it away.

I decided it was time to go. I flagged down the waiter and asked for the check. Bobbie looked like a wounded puppy.

"Just wait." I whispered.

He perked up at that, then noticed I had asked for the bill. The girl looked at me and knew something was up. She winked at me. I didn't respond. I just paid the check and stood to go.

Bobbie took the hint and said his goodbyes. I hugged and kissed all the guys and girls and we walked out of there together. We made our way to the elevator, and was really disappointed that we would have company. I felt him grab my hand as we walked in.

Bobbie slipped his hand behind me and squeezed my ass through my dress. I looked over at him, giving him an evil glare. "That's my boss," I mouthed to him.

"Oh, sorry," He said a little louder than I expected.

My boss turned around and looked at him, then at me. I just smiled at him. He smiled back, then turned back around. I saw his arm wrap around the woman he was with. I knew it wasn't his wife. I felt a little better, and reached down and grabbed Bobbie's hand.

He looked over at me, making sure everything was alright. I smiled and nodded. It didn't take much longer to get to our floor. We walked out, hand in hand, and headed towards our room.

123456...9