House of Love Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But there was a feeling of power when he did it. The best was when he fucked some wife while her husband watched. He could completely dominate the husband and the wife at the same time while he did her. Submission was required if they were to achieve the spiritual plane the church taught them was necessary.

But right now this was the ass made available to him. And not only did Sheila not resist, unlike some others had, she begged for it. Mike mulled the thought that this one was going to be as magnificent as Jill, when she finally arrived at and accepted Magdalene.

He pushed the head of his cock into the sphincter rings.

"Oh God!" he thought, "She is so tight!"

He pushed in balls deep. He wasn't nice about it because he knew Sheila wanted it hard and fast. She wanted it as rough as he could give it. Few times had he ever experienced a woman who wanted to be fucked up the ass like Sheila. She loved anal as much as he did. And so he gave it his all, slamming into her as hard as he could.

Sheila was screaming into Jill's pussy. She had begun to orgasm as soon as he plunged into her. Jill had her completely wound up as they had been preparing for tonight. Jill had her edged, but wouldn't let her come.

"Save it for Mike," she had told Sheila.

Now it was all releasing at once. The sensation of Mike's cock stroking in and out drove her higher. The taste of Jill's pussy filling her mouth provided another avenue of pleasure. It was all driving her into the insensibility of overwhelming pleasure. There was nothing as good as complete submission to this couple, her spiritual leaders.

Except one thing, she suspected. One thing better, more fulfilling that what she was experiencing right now. One thing she desired even more.

Chapter 7 - SATURDAY

"How was the drive, sweetie?" Dad asked as he hefted Sheila's luggage. "Come on in and we'll get you situated."

"Thanks, Daddy. Thank you for letting me come visit you."

"Letting you come? Sounds like I'm doing you some kind of favor. I'm so glad you wanted to. It's been so long since I've been with you. I'm really excited that you want to spend time with your old Dad. I love you so much. I really miss being with you."

Sheila and her Dad brought everything indoors.

"I'm going to put your things in my bedroom, if that's OK." Dad said. "Otherwise it has to be left out in the living area and that will probably will be inconvenient."

"That's fine Daddy."

"You can sleep on the couch as is, or it does pull out, as it is actually a sofa bed. Either way is OK. I hope you don't mind if I use my own bed, as that sofa thing really tears up my back. Just part of getting old I suppose."

"Stop saying you are old, Daddy. You're not! You are sexy and handsome. Any girl would be lucky to have you."

"Oh, stop it. I know what I am. But anytime you want to buck up the old Dad and stroke my ego, you go right ahead. Who am I to tell you what to do?" he laughed.

"Do you want something to eat, or do you want to do the tour first?"

"How about a quick tour?" Sheila replied.

"OK It's really a small place. Just the one bedroom, the bath can be accessed from my room or the hall. It does have a Jacuzzi style tub big enough for two. Lots of jets and bubbles. Here's the galley kitchen. You've seen the living room/dining combination. Closet is in the hall. But what makes this place great is being in the middle of twenty acres.

I sacrificed square footage on the house to get the land. But there was one luxury I couldn't do without. They went through the rear sliding glass door to see the pool.

"It's small, but it does for me."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After a light meal and light conversation as well, Sheila want to clean up and change. She felt grungy from the drive.

"Dad? Can I use the shower to get cleaned up? I feel kind of sticky after so many hours in the car. And do you mind if I get really comfortable? I mean, I don't want to embarrass you or anything, but less is more, if that's OK."

"Sure, Baby. Do whatever you like. I won't mind."

Sheila wasn't sure what he was aware of what her definition of "comfortable" entailed. But he was going to find out. Deciding to be "bad", she left the bathroom door wide open while she undressed and showered. Anyone walking into the bedroom could look directly into the shower and enjoy the view of her nude form. Would they?

After showering, Sheila depilated her legs, making sure they were completely smooth. She also shaved her bald pussy so that there was no stubble. Being hairless made her so much more sensitive. Underarms and anything else that needed attention, received whatever it needed to make her body ready to be caressed.

Sheila had a definite goal in mind for this visit. So she decided to dress for success. She pulled on a "wife beater" knowing that the tight material would follow the cures of her firm bosom like a second skin. The thin stretched material would let the darkness of her areola show through and allow the hardness of tight nipples push out announcing her arousal. She often wore this shirt when giving silent invitation to Mike and Jill.

She also donned a mid-thigh pleated shirt. It was a light material that had a lot of movement was her hips swayed when she walked. It was designed to call attention to her femininity, her sexual assets. No panties. If Daddy wanted to peek, he was going to get the full view.

When she walked out of the bedroom, her dad saw her and his eyes went big as he took her in. His expression did not change. Sheila admired his ability to hide his emotions, but those eyes gave him away.

"Mission accomplished" she thought, very satisfied.

Her dad's name was Edward. Sheila had always just thought of him as "Dad or Daddy". But as affectionate as that was, in some ways it was a title, not a name. It was her name for the man who had made her, put her in her mother's womb. "Dad" was the authority figure who had demanded obedience, told her what was right, controlled her actions. As she had used that reference, it was full of all of the love she could bestow. It still was. That had not changed at all.

But he was also Edward, the person. He was more than "Dad". He was a Man. Sheila wanted that Man. It was that Man she had come to get, to take into herself. And though she now saw and wanted Edward, she also wanted "Dad". It was the perfect combination. The selfless lover of her soul who loved her unconditionally, the protector of her life and the Man she desired.

Sheila was no longer the little girl he had raised, nor the very inexperienced young woman who had left home. She had matured fast. She had experienced many new things. She had "seen the elephant". She was making her own choice in this matter.

Sheila thought to herself, "No one is controlling me on this point. I choose this for myself."

Dad and Sheila went to the living area and sat together on the couch. Sheila went to one end and adjusted some throw pillows against the arm so that she could lean back and stretch out along the length of the cushions. Dad sat on the other end turning at about 45 degrees so that he could look at her more comfortably.

"Perfect" she mused silently. Sheila bent her right leg, which was against the back of the couch, until the right foot was even with the other knee. Then shifted so she could spread her left leg to where that foot just hung off the edge of the cushion. She was as open as she could be and maintain some semblance of subtlety. The skirt was pulled down by gravity partially filling in the resulting valley, but not completely.

"Daddy, what happened with you and Mom? I mean, everyone thought you two were the perfect couple. I thought that you had a great marriage."

William huffed out a breath. "What kind of answer are you looking for? Do you want the standard answer that I give, because it is what people expect? The answer most guys like me give, because people who ask usually don't really care? How much honesty and reality can you stand?"

"Fuck", Sheila thought. "Daddy isn't here now. This is Edward."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I mean, how raw do you want it? You are legally an adult. Do you want the gritty of life or do you want to maintain illusions?"

"Tell me all of it."

"OK. First of all, let me tell you that I will never have a bad thing to say about your Mom. Just because we broke up, that doesn't mean that she is a bad person. She loves you very much. I still love her, I just can't live with her anymore."

"Why, Daddy?"

"To my way of seeing, it was because I was changing and she was not. I am sure that she sees it differently. Obviously, our opinions on the subject became so far apart that we could no longer bridge the gap.

We were married very young. We were just kids really, and all we knew of anything about life was what our parents or our church taught us. It was very strict morally. No sex with anyone before you got married. No sex with anyone except your spouse after.

That could have worked, except for what they had drilled into our brains about sex period. Although on the surface they said that married sex was OK, truthfully by the way they said anything about sex, we universally knew that there was something dirty about it. Sex was necessary for procreation. That much we learned in High School Health class.

Even in marriage, anything beyond the most necessary physical action needed to get a woman pregnant was somehow sinful. Sex just for fun was never taught. Sex with your wife, just for the absolute pure pleasure of getting off, having mind-blowing orgasms, was never even a consideration. We didn't know there were such options.

Of course orgasms are physically necessary to have children. But you always felt a little guilty about them. We were the most sexually repressed people on Earth."

"I know it's a little weird talking about this with you, but did Mom ever enjoy sex? Did she ever come?"

"Yeah, this is weird for me also. But I think I owe you the truth. I don't want you to be condemned to missing out on all that life has to offer. I have spent way too many years doing that and I just can't stand it anymore.

To answer your question, I don't really know. I thought I did, but now I question everything. I think she did sometimes, at least. But I think she felt that it was wrong, so she usually didn't allow it. I wonder if many times she just faked it in order to get me to roll over and go to sleep.

But I'm not putting all of this on her. I was just as screwed up. It's just as much my fault as hers. I should have had my eyes opened a lot sooner, but I just didn't see it. I am really angry at my parents for not teaching us the beauty of sex. All kinds of sex. But at the same time I can't really blame them, because they were passing on what they had been taught was right. I suppose they did the best they were capable of.

I was really mad at the church for teaching us really fucked up stuff, excuse my language. Don't get me wrong. I still believe in the ideals that the church taught me. I have rejected the bullshit applications that they invented. They have taken millions of relationships, which could have been a total joy to everyone involved, and made their life hell.

I want a partner that is open to anything that is mutually enjoyable. I don't care what it is, as long as both want it. And even in that I am conflicted. I can't reconcile some of the things I want, with some of the things I believe. There are things my head tells me are wrong, but I want them anyway. You can't easily escape the things that have been taught to you all of your life.

There is the heart of the matter. I wanted my escape and she didn't want to go. She is satisfied with who she is and where she is at. This is the life she has always known, that she thinks is right. I'm not saying that she is wrong for wanting to keep things the way they were.

That is her choice for her life, but I couldn't be that person. So I am the one who changed. I am the one who left, figuratively and literally. And some days I feel really bad about that. I did try to do what was right by her, as much as I could, given the fact that I was leaving. I gave her everything; the house, car, all of the money in the bank. I still care about her and want her to be taken care of. I want her to have everything she needs to take care of your sister until she graduates, and your brother also.

That is the worst part of it all. It feel guilty leaving my children. I do still keep in touch with them. I stay as close as I can. But it is not the same as being there. I miss them very much. Next week is your sister's 18th birthday. It just sucks that I am not going to be there for it."

"I know, Daddy. It was really hard for me when I left home. I was so lonely and I missed everyone. But I had to get out of there. I felt like I was going to explode if I didn't leave. As hard as it was to go, I felt like I was going to die if I stayed.

Being alone in the city was really scary. I am so lucky that I made friends with Mike and Jill. They took me under their wing and have taught me so much. I've had a lot of new experiences, learned many new things. I think I understand at least some of why you left and what you are going through.

So what do you want now, Daddy? Sheila asked. And be real, please. I want truth without any sweetener."

"You want raw and gritty, Daughter? You want to know who your father really is? No hiding anything? Here is what I want. I want to find a hot, tight pussy and pile drive that thing until the woman it belongs to is launched into orbit and has an orgasm that deletes 50 points off of her IQ. I want to come so hard that I blow out my brains through the end of my cock. I want to come so hard I may never remember my name.

I want to experience everything I was denied all my life. I want to break the taboos. I want to do the things I was told were wrong. I want to try everything. Oh my god. I can't believe I just said that to you."

Sheila's pussy flooded. She thought that she might come just thinking about what he was saying.

"And I know just the cunt for you to use to do that." Sheila thought. "This Man will be mine."

Edward noticed that Sheila was breathing hard. Her pupils were dilated and there was a rosy glow about her. Her chest was heaving and her nipples were about to burst through her shirt. Her pelvis was rising and fall slightly. As his eyes glanced down, the motion made the light material of her skirt flow up so that he just could see her bald pussy.

"She shaves her pussy" he realized. Instantly his cock was hard. Naked pussy was one of his favorite fantasies. Edward's mind was in turmoil.

"What the fuck! I'm looking at my daughter's pussy and thinking about it. Hell, I'm looking at my daughter period and her body is making me crazy. The way she is dressed is enough to make any man rock hard. Is she trying to get me going? What the hell is going on?"

Sheila broke the silence. "Is that what happened Daddy? Mommy didn't want to fuck? Do you really just want to find some woman for mindless sex? Is that what you wanted with Mom?"

Edward sighed. He hesitated to speak for several moments. "No, that's not what I want. That's just the anger and frustration talking. I guess I am just lashing out because of the pain. And no, that is not what I wanted with your mother. I never wanted to use her. I wanted her to come along on an adventure. I wanted to go with her to new places, try new things. Find whatever we both enjoyed together without any restrictions. It just didn't work out that way."

He looked at Sheila and said, "This is a really bizarre conversation to have with my daughter, but thank you for letting me be real. I have needed someone that I could be totally open with. I just never thought it would be with my girl."

"I am your girl, Daddy. I am totally open to you. To anything you want or need. I love you Daddy."

Edward wasn't sure how to take what she just said. He wasn't sure how to continue this conversation. He didn't know how to handle the unexpected feelings he was having about his daughter. So he decided to try to escape the situation.

"Wow! I didn't realize how late it was getting. Do you want to go to bed?" As the words left his mouth, Edward realized that was the wrong phrasing to use in asking that question.

Before he could correct it, Sheila was rising up off of the couch and moving toward him. She bent at the waist, put her left foot down on the floor. Her arms reached around his neck and she used that hold and her legs to push herself into a standing position. Her right leg was still on the couch for the moment. From his seated position, her height and the spread of her legs gave him a clear upskirt view of her uncovered, hairless pussy. Spread. Glistening. Wet.

Edward's body reacted before his mind could engage. His erection which had settled down, now returned. He was harder than he had been in years. Sheila was still moving toward him. Her right knee planted at his left hip as her other leg swung over him and that knee planted beside the other hip. Sheila now straddled her father, still "standing" on her knees. Her impressive breasts were now at eye level.

The full effect of her choice in clothing now impacted Edward, unknown to him, just as she had designed. His eyes feasted on the fullness of her firm breasts. His followed every curve of her beauty as the thin shirt clung to them. The darker circle of her hard nipples stared out at him.

His body was flooding with hormones and chemicals intended to prepare him for sex. His cock was pulsing with desire. He didn't know what to do. Confusion reigned. He was aroused like he had never experienced. He wanted to fuck this girl, but this was his daughter! He couldn't do that. He froze like a deer in headlights.

She had not released his neck and used her arms to pull him into a hug. It brought his face right into her soft mounds. She shifted slightly so that she could bury his lips right next to her nipple. He could have just moved slightly and taken it into his mouth. But he was still frozen. She was completely in control of his movements.

Sheila slowly backed away giving him another long look. She then sat down, her cheeks resting on his legs near his knees. There was space between the two of them. As Sheila broke the body hug she had just given her Dad, she had surreptitiously pulled her skirt back to completely expose her pussy. She pulled his head slightly down as she sat, aiming his eyes directly at the target.

Edward drew in an involuntary breath as his brain registered what he was seeing. Sheila felt and heard it, much to her satisfaction. Immediately she pushed her Father's head back and lowered her lips to his. He experienced a series of soft, wet, sensuous kisses gliding across his mouth.

No tongue, but these were not the chaste kisses of daughter and father. These were the kisses of a lover in the first stages of seduction. Edward groaned. Sheila broke the kiss and brought her lips to his ear. She whispered.

"I remember when I was young and you told me it was time to go to bed that I would fuss and fight all the way. But I'm not a little girl anymore Daddy. Any time you say that you want me in bed..." Sheila waited a beat for the words to sink in, "I'll say, yes."

Sheila pushed herself up and off of Edward, standing in front of him. She recalled the advice she had received from Jill. "Set the hook. Then reel him in slowly. Let him fight it. Give him slack in the line, but keep on slow steady pressure. Eventually he will tire of the fight and stop resisting. Then you will have him."

"Night, Daddy. Why don't you use the bathroom first while I make up the couch for sleeping? Then when you are done I will take my turn."

Edward couldn't move. His addled brain was not fully functioning. His cock was rock hard and his balls ached. He couldn't process what his daughter was saying.