House of Love Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, Daddy. Time for you to get your shower." Sheila took his hands and tugged in an attempt to get him up and moving. Under her urging, he stood and walked near zombie-like to the bath. In the bathroom, he was still not fully cognizant of what he was doing, so he stood there still a little confused about what had just happened.

Sheila began to unbutton his shirt. When she had it opened, her hands ran across his chest several times, stroking him. As he was still in his catatonic state, Sheila unbuckled his belt, released the hook at the waist, and unzipped him. His pants fell to his ankles. As he was going commando that day, his full erection sprang forth.

"Step out of your pants, Daddy." Sheila admired the stiff cock. It was very nice. And very average. Maybe a little over 6 inches. Maybe just a little thicker, but not oversized.

"Just the way I like 'em" Sheila thought. She also thought about sinking to her knees and deep throating him. She certainly knew how. Mike had taught her well with his much larger schlong. But it might be too much, too fast and she didn't want to lose her catch. Better to bring him in slowly. Still, she couldn't resist a quick feel and stroked him one time. Then she turned him toward the shower and urged him in.

The water broke Edward out of his reverie. His brain began a slow reboot. What was Sheila doing? She was teasing the hell out of him. Did she mean it, or was it just an innocent misunderstanding? Had she copped a feel on his cock? Fuck! She was so hot!

Conflict and confusion raged in his mind. What was he going to do? He really needed to stroke off, but with Sheila there, he had no real privacy. She had even left the door to the bathroom open. There was nothing he could do but deal with the frustration.

He finished showering and got ready for bed. Edward's habit was to sleep bare-chested wearing only a pair of loose fitting pajama bottoms, cinched with a draw string. He walked out to where Sheila had been making up the couch to sleep on. He noted that she had not folded it out.

"I'm done with the bathroom."

"Ok, Dad. Thanks. I'll be in there in a minute."

"I'm going to go to bed, sweetie."

"Good night, Daddy." Sheila reached her hand around the back of his neck to draw him down for a goodnight kiss. It was just as warm and inviting as had been those earlier ones on the couch.

"Sweet dreams, Daddy."

Edward crawled into his bed and tried to sleep. His mind kept him awake as he rehearsed the things that had happened and been said tonight. After a while, and with difficulty, he went to sleep.

Sheila left her Dad alone as she needed him to go to sleep. She knew that he was a very sound sleeper, but he need time to get into that really deep sleep. She showered and prepared herself for sleep. But not on the couch as her Dad expected. Tonight was going to be the first night she slept with her father. Nothing sexual would happen. He wasn't ready for that. But she was conditioning him to her presence in his bed.

Sheila put on a set of one of her special "Daddy" lingerie sets. The top had spaghetti straps that held up thin, light fabric that reached only as far the bottom of her breasts. It covered, but hid nothing. The panties were of the same material. Her pussy lips were completely visible as the fabric molded itself to every ridge. It made a perfect camel toe. Daddy would have a nice surprise in the morning.

After an hour or so, when she was certain that Edward was in deep sleep, she pulled back the covers on one side. He was sleeping on his side, in his "half" of the bed. Just like he had done for so many years with his wife.

"Old habits must die hard" Sheila thought.

Very gently she eased into the bed and pulled the covers over her. Then she scooted her back towards her Daddy, until her whole length was pressed up against him. They were spooning. Sheila reached back and took his arm, brought it over her body and around to her front. She took his hand and slowly brought it up under her nighty and bent his fingers around until he cupped one breast.

"Perfect." And she fell contentedly asleep.

Chapter 8 - SUNDAY

Sheila woke before Edward. She was still snuggled with him, his hand still cupping her breast. She loved the feeling of sleeping beside her Man. Her pussy was getting wet thinking about her Daddy.

She also felt his morning wood pressing against her ass. Very carefully, Sheila fished his hard cock out of the access slit in his pajama bottoms and directed it between her legs. There was no intention on her part for it to enter her. It was too soon to push that issue. She just wanted the experience of feeling it slide along the length of her slick valley. And everything could have an innocent explanation.

Sheila fell back into a half-sleep, dreamy state. She was savoring the feeling of being in bed, pressed up against her Dad's body. Hand on her breast, cock rubbing her sex, everything was perfect. Soon he would awaken, and she could begin the task of slow reeling once again.

Edward was enjoying the feeling of his wife's body next to his. It had been a long time since they had slept this way. It was pure pleasure to caress her breast. He gave it gentle squeezes, stroking her nipple to hardness. He loved making her feel good.

His cock registered warm slickness long before his brain rose to awareness. His hips began to move, gently moving his hardness. Oh God, that felt so good.

"Maybe the wife will want morning sex" his foggy mind mused.

This closeness was very loving to Edward, he felt much contentment as he stroked his wife's body. In the recesses of Edward's brain, an alarm was sounding. At first, he didn't know what it was that was bothering him, but as it was muted and not penetrating the fog. He decided to ignore it.

His wife was moving around. He felt her upper body twist putting her shoulders mostly flat on the bed. With that action, he gained access to her other breast so his hand slid across to caress the newly exposed prize. His cock continued to lightly stroke.

Edward continued to rise out of his heavy slumber toward consciousness. As he gained sensibility, the klaxon of alarm continued to wail with increasing volume. He began to appreciate that something indeed was wrong. But what was it?

Something wrong about his wife. Yes, there was something definitely wrong concerning his wife. He opened his eyes to blurry vision. As he did, he felt a hand reach to the back of his neck and pull his lips to hers. A soft gentle, loving kiss brushed her lips against his, just before they pressed to him a little harder. He felt her lips open slightly and her tongue push out and quickly swipe across his. Wow! He hadn't felt this kind of loving in years.

"Good morning, Daddy."

Instant full consciousness. Flight or fight mode activated. Panic rising. Klaxon blaring at painful decibels. His body reacted violently by twisting in the opposite direction from which the voice had come. He was flinging himself over the edge of the bed in order to escape. But his legs got tangled in the sheet and blanket so he wound up with torso on the floor, while his legs were held fast on the bed. His head had made a glancing blow on the nightstand.

"Are you OK?"

Edward moaned. His head hurt from striking the furniture. He couldn't get free of the bed clothes. His body was aching from landing hard on the floor.

"Shit, shit, shit!" He thought. "What's going on?" How did Sheila get in my bed? And what the fuck was I doing feeling her up?"

He felt hands on his head moving gently.

"Daddy, are you alright?" she was asking him.

"I think so, you just kind of scared me." Edward was trying to kick his legs free of the sheet when he saw that his cock was still hanging out of his pajamas, in full view of his daughter. He raised his eyes to look at her and was greeted by the stunning beauty of her body.

The lingerie she was wearing did nothing to hide her naked form from his eyes. It was alluring, designed to create a reaction in the intended viewer. It did its job well. Without getting his approval, his cock started to swell to its previous hard condition. No cock on the planet had the power to ignore this vision before him. Eyes were directly connected to his groin, utterly bypassing all higher brain functions.

"I'm sorry, Baby."

"It's OK. All guys get morning wood. It doesn't mean anything."

"I'm sorry about touching you."

"If your hand accidentally brushed across something, that kind of stuff just happens when two people snuggle in the bed. Don't worry about it." Sheila told him.

Sheila was either completely naïve, or she was giving him a graceful out. He knew that his hand on her breast was nothing accidental. He knew his rock hard cock was not now just morning wood, whatever it had been moments before. His daughter was affecting him like no father should be affected by his daughter's body. And his cock was still risen in all its glory.

He sent a hand down to cover it while using the other to assist in his attempt to get up.

He felt her hands on him as she spoke.

"Let me help you up."

"No, no Baby I can do it" he said. His mind was screaming, "Please take your hands off me. If you keep touching me I don't know if I can keep control of myself."

Sheila could see that he was on the edge. So she decided to give him some space. Enough reeling. Let him fight the hook some more. He'll tire soon enough.

"Why don't you get a shower and I'll cook us some breakfast."

Edward limped into the bathroom and shut the door behind him. He untied the knot in the drawstring of his pajama bottoms and let them fall to the floor. Reaching into the shower, he turned on the hot water and let it run. When it was warm, he stepped in and adjusted the temperature to his liking. He stepped under the spray, letting it cascade down his face. He began to relax and started trying to process what had just happened. He kept seeing images of his daughter's near nude body flashing on the back of his eyelids.

He began to distract himself by going through the motions of washing his hair and body. But he could not escape the memory of touching her. Of cupping her breasts in his hand or the glorious feeling of sliding his hard cock between her silky thighs into the wetness of her pussy. He kept seeing her bald pussy, her hard nipples.

His soapy hand reached around his hardness and began to stroke as he thought of his daughter. He realized that he was thinking of her sexually, something he had never done before. Edward knew that he was going to go straight to Hell, but at that moment he didn't care. It felt so good.

It had been so long since he had a woman. He thought that once he was separated from his wife that he would go on some kind of sex spree, trying out all of the things that his imagination could conjure. But things didn't happen that way, as he found he had no taste for empty sex. He did want to break all the taboos, but he wanted to do it with someone he deeply loved. And the "someone" deeply loved him.

As he continued to jack off, the combination of his deep love for Sheila and her overpowering sexuality were combining into a fantasy that excited him and deeply disturbed him at the same time. He could not stop it. He wanted it.

His orgasm built. Finally, he exploded all over the shower wall, where the water quickly washed it away. His knees went weak and he nearly fell out. The blast had been so powerful, and it had been a long time since one that big had pushed out of him, that his cock had hurt as it passed through. He felt an emptiness in his crotch as if some significant percentage of body mass had just been expelled.

He immediately felt guilty. He had jerked off to thoughts of sexual contact with his daughter. He had not specifically thought about intercourse with her, but he had not needed to get that far in the fantasy to achieve blastoff.

"Fuck. Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck!" he said to himself. Edward was still confused. Confused by the events of this morning. Confused by the things she said, by the open sexuality she displayed, with the way she dressed and also by the lack of it. Confused by his own sexual response.

Edward decided that he needed to get out of the shower so that there would be some hot water left for Sheila, if she wanted a shower. He had to go out there and put on a brave face. Somehow he needed to get ahold of himself and take control of this situation.

He dressed and then exited into the kitchen area, where Sheila was busy preparing food. She had changed into something more modest, thank God, than the night gown she had been wearing when last he saw her. But modest was a relative term for Sheila.

She was wearing tight short shorts and a tee shirt tied in a knot just under her bosom. The outfit highlighted her long legs and shapely but. The top tied that way showed off her small waist and toned middle. The fabric stretched tightly across those mounds he had so happily held that morning.

"Stop staring" he told himself. But he couldn't stop looking any more than he could stop thinking about his daughter as a sexual being. He had crossed that Rubicon and there was no going back.

Sheila felt his eyes on her, following her every move. She also could see the long bulge in his pants. She knew he was thinking about her and what had happened in bed.

"Perfect" she thought. "Set the drag, reel in all of the slack. Bring him closer to the net. Don't let him jump the hook."

There was bacon, sausage, eggs, potatoes, and grits. All the things Sheila knew her Daddy liked to eat for breakfast.

"Whoa, baby. I can't eat all that! I'll be a fat old man."

"Don't worry. Anything left over we can store in the fridge and have later. You can eat anything you want. It's all hot. I wanted to offer you anything you wanted."

There it was again, innocent sounding words that maybe weren't so innocent. Edward wondered if she was coming on to him or if it was all in his imagination. Where before, he would have not thought of his daughter sexually, now he had imaginings of his daughter's body.

But he loved her. He couldn't think of her that way. The thought drifted through his mind that maybe the two things, his love for his daughter and sexual desire weren't mutually exclusive things. Is that what she was communicating to him? That he could be sexual with her and not violate their love?

"Hey, Daddy? After breakfast could we go for a walk? You have twenty acres and I would love to go walking in the woods with you. Maybe we could take a blanket and have a picnic."

"Sure. We could do that. It's a nice day."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

They found a shady spot by the stream that cut across his property. It was the best spot for their picnic. Edward spread the blanket. Sheila started unpacking the backpack they had brought along. She had included some wine along with the sandwiches.

"Can you get this open?"

Edward pulled the cork and poured them both a glass. No fancy stemware on a picnic. They talked about everything they could think of slowly eating and drinking. They finished the first bottle, which provided a nice relaxed feeling.

"Here, open the other one."

"I've had enough. Sweetie."

"Oh, but, we carried it all the way out here to enjoy and I don't want to have to carry it all the way back home. I am so enjoying the day. I don't want it to stop."

"Alright, I'll get it open."

The additional wine led them past relaxed to a little buzzed. Definitely looser. Edward felt his control slipping. His thoughts were increasingly centered on this gorgeous sexy woman in front of him. He should have been bothered by that fact, but the alcohol washed away any concerns he may have had.

"I feel good, Daddy. I want to lay down. Come lay beside me."

Sheila lay on her back with her arms stretched above her head, wrists crossed. Edward had a fleeting image of those wrist tied together. Another taboo his fantasy life had considered.

He lay on his side next to her, one arm bent at the elbow, the hand supporting his head. Deliberately, he placed his other hand flat on her belly, just above the belt line of her shorts. He began moving it in circles across her midsection, caressing her.

"Ummm. That feels good. More."

The tips of his fingers stroked just under the top of her shorts. Edward looked down on his daughter. He saw eyes full of love and something else. Desire? Her lips slightly parted. Edward leaned down and gave her a full kiss on her lips. She tasted so good. Soft, warm, inviting. He kissed her again with more intensity that the last.

His tongue slipped between her lips. Hers responded in kind. Sheila moaned with pleasure and the sound of that pleasure spurred Edward onward. Their passion was rising and Edward brought his hand up to caress her breast. As he caught her nipple beneath the fabric and rolled it between thumb and fore finger. He squeezed and caressed. Sheila made encouraging noises muffled by their kiss.

Edward broke the kiss so that he could use both hands to untie the knot that was holding Sheila's shirt closed.

"Oh, yes Daddy. Yes. Yes."

The vision of his daughter's breasts naked beneath him was more that Edward would ever be able to resist. His mouth covered one of her rosy coins while his tongue flicked back and forth over her hard bud. He sucked it into his mouth. His hand contained her soft mound which she was now pushing up in offering by arching her back.

He lifted his mouth off of her breasts so that he could use both hands to each take a nipple with thumb and finger. He squeezed much harder this time, while stretching them considerably, finally twisting them. He knew it was causing some pain. Another taboo broken.

Sheila increased the tension on her nipples by flattening the arch in her back and pulling downwards. It felt so good. The pain was exciting her further. It was like the wonderful pain/pleasure she felt when Mike jammed his cock up her ass. She wasn't a pain pig or into S&M, but this low level of breast abuse stimulated her libido. She liked it.

"Yes, oh God, yes! Yes Daddy, pull harder. Oh God, it feels so good. Yes, do it!"

His mouth clamped down on hers in a fierce kiss. His passion was rising, driving rational thought and all restraint from his mind. As his kiss once again blocked her cries, Edward thought he heard something. He froze.

His freezing caused Sheila to freeze also. Edward lifted his lips form hers and when she started to speak, his fingers covered her lips to silence them. There it was, he heard it again. A rhythmic sound like the crunching of dried leaves and twigs.

Shit! Some was walking through his woods. This was private land. There should have been no one out here. Edward raised his head to see two hikers in the not too far distance. They looked like a middle aged couple.

He quickly got up and motioned to Sheila to cover herself. She rapidly redressed, tying the shirt back in place. Edward realized that the hikers would have been close enough to hear Sheila crying out. As they approached closer. Edward stood and called.

"You are on private land. What are you doing here?"

"Oh, very sorry! Sorry to interrupt your, er, um..." Spying the remains of their meal on the blanket, he continued, "picnic. Yes! Picnic. So sorry! We were hiking up on the main trail and started watching some birds. They were flitting from tree to tree and as we followed I'm afraid we've become hopelessly lost. We were following this stream in hopes that it would lead us, uh, somewhere. Anywhere, really. Sorry to interrupt. Could you point us in the right direction? We just want to get back to our car."

"Just head back upstream. It will cross the main path not too far from here, about a quarter mile. You won't be able to miss it."

As they turned away, the man said once again, "Sorry for the interruption. Thanks for getting us straightened out." He waved his hand high above his head in parting.