House of Love Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edward looked at his daughter. Her lips were tightly clamped as he heard suppressed laughter escaping from her lips. Then she started with the giggles.

"You know they heard us." Sheila broke out into full laughter. "Did you see the looks on their faces?"

Edward was still a bit miffed. But her delight was infectious and soon he was laughing right along with her.

When it passed, Edward looked at Sheila. "Sorry about what happened. I got carried away. Maybe the wine..."

Sheila stepped up to him and placed her fingertips on his lips. "No. Don't say that. I like what we did. I enjoyed it. It made me feel close to you. You loved me. You showed me that you love me. And that can never be a bad thing. I don't care what anyone else thinks. I love you, Daddy.

Sheila rose up on her tiptoes and gave Edward a full kiss. But the interruption had broken the romantic moment.

"Let's go home."

They picked up all of the leavings of their meal. Stuffed the blanket and two empty wine bottles in the backpack, and started home. Along the way, they decided to go out for dinner, as it was late and neither wanted to cook.

When they arrived, both quickly showered. Separately. Sheila made sure not to flash him or tease him any further that night, She thought they had progressed far enough for one day.

"Slowly" She thought. "Not too fast. Don't let him slip off when we are this close. Tomorrow's another day. Maybe THE day."

"Where do you want to eat?"

"I don't know what's around here. But someplace nice. Maybe with candles and soft lighting. Someplace we can sit and talk."

"OK, Punkin. There not much around here, but I think I know a place that will do."

"You haven't called me 'Punkin' since I was a little girl!"

"I don't know why I did. I think that it is just because I love you so much."

"But I'm not a little girl anymore."

"Oh, my darling daughter, you most certainly are not."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After their night out, Edward and Sheila returned home and got ready for sleep. They didn't pursue any further sexual attention from each other. Although, Sheila did leave the bathroom door open again while she showered. Just in case Daddy wanted a peek.

Sheila dressed more modestly for bed that evening. Again, modestly being a relative term. Edward started to say that he could sleep on the couch tonight since she had found it uncomfortable. That argument was a nonstarter.

"You are sleeping in your bed tonight. And I am sleeping with my Man. I love you. And I loved what we did today. I'm not ashamed of it. I liked it. I wanted it. Whatever happens in the future will be OK. But tonight we are both exhausted and nothing is going to happen but sleep. So get into bed and don't argue."

Wisely, Edward didn't.

They crawled in together, spooning as they had the previous evening. Sheila wiggled her bottom down into the crook of his body until she felt Daddy's cock firmly up against her ass. Edward put his arm around her, placing his hand flat on the mattress in front of her chest. Sheila took his hand, pushed it under her top, and folded his finger to cup her naked breast.

"Ummmmm." She sighed. "Good night, Daddy."

"Good night, Baby."

Chapter 9 - MONDAY

Stilled spooned form their night together, Sheila awoke to the delicious feeling of her father's hands roaming over her body. She loved having him touch her. Edward was running a hand across her tight ass, massaging, exploring the curve of her bottom. Then up, pressing in on the muscles of her back. So relaxing, so loving. Daddy was expressing his love for her through gentle physical manipulation, designed to give her pleasure. He rubbed the top of her shoulders, now the nape of her neck. Sheila was melting.

His hand moved around to her front, scooping up her breast. Fingers playing with taut rosettes. Moving again downward, traversing the hard midsection, he cupped her inner thigh, pulled upward and hooked her leg over his. Her legs now spread wide, granting access to her wet orchid. Daddy's middle finger made a long slow stroke between her lips, gliding over her swollen clit. Again, another slow glide.

Sheila pulled his hand away, closed her legs and rolled 180 degrees. She was now resting on the other side of her body, looking directly at her Dad.

"You certainly know how to wake a girl up. That was really nice. But I want something to eat. Let's get the day started and enjoy it. Maybe we'll find some playtime later."

Edward wanted the pleasure of her now. But Sheila's voice was firm. He was disappointed, but her words held promise for the future.

Sheila knew she had her Daddy aroused and interested. He was thinking about her sexually, playing that out with physical communication. But Sheila wanted to bring him to a place that he was fully committed. She intended to lead him to a place that this was a serious relationship, not just a quick bang that he would later regret.

She also wanted him at fever pitch when she took him. The consummation of their relationship was going to be the mind-meltdown experience that he had never had. It was going to be pinnacle of his sexual life and the shattering of all his taboos.

"I want to go out today. Let's go explore the town."

Sheila didn't want their relation to be only about sex. That was going to be a fun part of it, but she wanted to get to know her soon lover as a person. He had always been "Daddy". She wanted to know Edward. A long term relation cannot be built on sex alone.

But as her mother had proved, sex was a necessary component in most marriages. Sheila shocked herself as she realized that is how she thought of him. He was her father, soon her lover, but more than that she wanted him to be her Man.

Plus, she was deliberately building anticipation so that when sex finally came, it would be all the sweeter. She was making him wait for it, think about it. She wanted him to be crazy with his need for her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Edward and Sheila spent the day walking around the small town business district. They had no real agenda except spending time together, talking about everything. They were building a new relationship as adults, rather than continuing in the father/child mode that had defined them up to now. Neither wanted to discard the past, but a new element was being added.

Soon it was time for lunch. They found a nice, "Mom and Pop" place, grabbed a booth in the back, wanting as much privacy as they could get. They looked across the table at each other like teenagers infused with the overwhelming feelings of new love. Sheila couldn't stop thinking about what she had planned for their day and evening. Edward couldn't get over the wonder of what was happening with him and his daughter.

"Daddy, have you talked to Stacy recently? You know she will be eighteen real soon. What are you doing for her birthday?

"I haven't talked to her lately. I know about the birthday, but I don't know what to do about it. I feel bad missing it, but I can't just show up. It would be so awkward between us and your brother Sam has been a little hostile towards me when I speak to him on the phone. I guess it is natural for a son to protect his mother and take her side. Hopefully, it will get better as he matures.

"How is it with Stacy?"

"Much better. But I don't want to mess things up by blowing this birthday. It's important."

Sheila thought for a few minutes. "Why don't we make a special birthday celebration of our own. I can't make it home either. How about I call her and invite her to come to your house and the three of us celebrate together. We'll make it a real party with cake and decorations and everything. What do you think?"

"Sounds like a great idea! And you will call? Maybe your Mom will be more amenable if it is coming from you."

"Sure. I'll take care of it. I'm thinking that we can make it happen about a month or so after her birthday. We miss the actual date, but maybe make up for that by making it real nice."

"Yea, I think that would be good" Edward said. "I don't want to hurt her by her thinking I don't care."

"So we'll do it. I have vacation time left. So I will get it all set up. By the way, I haven't tried out your swimming pool. Maybe we can go home after lunch and I can do that this afternoon."

Sure, baby. Whatever you want."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

She looked like a Sports Illustrated swimwear model.

"Daaamn!" Edward thought. "She looks so hot, she could be on the cover. When did my little girl become this sexy?"

The bikini bottom was G-string style, with a narrow panel covering Sheila between her legs. As with all G-strings, it showed her firm ass to perfection. The string around her waist was connected together with bow ties on either side. It could be removed with the simple expedient of pulling them loose.

The top was wide enough to cover the front of her breasts, but narrow enough that on both sides, the curve of her sideboob were exposed. It concealed, but what it concealed it offered.

"That whole suit is a tease." Edward said to himself. His thoughts went on, but he did not vocalize his feeling. "She's teasing me, trying to get a rise out of me. Shit! Literally."

His shorts were tenting. He first thought to adjust himself so that it didn't show. Then, understanding began to dawn.

"She has been teasing me since she got here. Everything she has done has been a tease. What the hell, let it be. If she wants to tease Daddy, then Daddy can tease back."

"Nice ass."

Sheila shocked her Dad as she turned her back to him and slowly wiggled her bottom from side to side.

"Glad you like it."

She turned to face him once again.

"By the way, nice cock. Maybe we should exchange. You can have my ass, if can get some cock."

Edward knew he had seriously lost that round. He was a poor, amateur tease. He now knew that in that game, she would trounce him every time.

"Better quit while you're ahead. Or actually, before you get farther behind." He thought.

Sheila was well pleased. The suit had served the very purpose for which she intended. Edward knew it was a tease. Sheila knew that he knew it was a tease. And worse yet for Edward, he knew that she knew that he knew. He couldn't win.

"Shut up and ogle, boy."

Sheila gave Edward every opportunity to do just that. She laid out on the chaise. She swam in the pool. She stood before him with wet hair and glistening skin. She turned every which way, found flimsy excuses to walk in front of him. Dried herself seductively. She did all of that with an air of innocence, as if she had no idea of what she was doing to him.

"I'm done swimming, Daddy. I'm going to go in and start supper."

Edward started to rise as to help her with the evening meal.

She put a hand on his shoulder to prevent him from doing so.

"No. I can do it. I want to night to be a special. I want to give you something to eat that you've never had before. I think you will love the flavor."

"Oh my god." Edward's thoughts raced again. He had to shake fantasies out of his head. "Is she talking about food? Or something else?"

Chapter 10 - MONDAY NIGHT

Sheila was driving him nuts. He could never be completely sure what she was saying. Every time his cock finally deflated, she said or did something that made him get serious wood all over again. His balls were beginning to hurt.

Sheila made him something or other that he had never had before. He was having a difficult time paying attention. It was delicious. She had changed in to a dress that accentuated every curve of her body. It was clingy and looked halfway between eveningwear and a night gown. It did absolutely nothing to dampen down his slow burn.

After dinner, he helped clear away the table.

"I want to get a shower. I need to get all of that pool bleach off of me." Would you mind taking care of the dishes? Might help get your mind off of certain things."

The very fact that she mentioned getting his mind off "certain things", guaranteed that he could not. It was hopeless. He was defeated. He gave up. She could twist and turn him whichever way she chose. She danced in the ring while he stood flatfooted, hands at his side in surrender. She landed jabs and blows at will. She owned him at every point. He was hers.

She came out of the bathroom when she was done with her shower wearing a heavy sweatshirt and loose jogging pants. It was dramatic change from everything she had been wearing since she had arrived. No hint of sexuality. No tease at all. He was shocked by the lack of skin showing. It was almost frumpy. Sexy was followed by totally non-sexy.

"Go get your shower. Take your time. I think you need to shave. You're looking a little stubbly. And make sure that you wash everything. Really well."

Edward walked into his bedroom. His brain was zombie-esque. She continually kept him off balance. Was she coming on to him or was he completely mistaken? What about the kissing and caressing that had happened? Was it a mistake? Something that just got out of control? He couldn't seem to get a handle on what was actually happening.

He showered slowly, trying to let the hot water clear his brain. Wasted effort. He made extra sure that he was very clean everywhere. He finished, dried off and shaved. Just follow the instructions.

When he finally was done in the bath, he entered his bedroom. Edward saw that his daughter had laid out things for him to wear. He didn't even question it. Just do what she says.

He saw that there was a pair of silk boxers with a large button up fly. And a very nice robe. She must have bought them for him. He knew that he had never owned such things. The boxers felt liquid as they rubbed against his equipment. How could clothing feel like a blowjob?

He donned the robe, opened the door and stepped into the main part of the house. There were no lights on. Candles softly, but dimly illuminated the space. Music played at low volume. He reached back inside his bedroom and turned off the light. His eyes could now adjust to the lower light level.

He entered the room, now that he felt confident he would not have a nasty encounter with furniture. He looked around the room until he saw his beautiful daughter on her side, stretched out along the sofa. He gasped as he realized what she was wearing.

"Do you recognize it, Daddy?"

"Yes. It has been so long."

"I know, that's why I wore it. You have only seen it one time before tonight, and I wanted tonight to be special. Just like it was the first time you saw this."

"How did you get it? Where was it?"

"Mommy was going to throw it away after you left. I asked what it was, as I had never seen it. She told me, and I kind of stole it before she could get rid of it. I saved it Daddy. I saved it for the night I would give away my virginity, just like she did. She wore this for you on your wedding night and I'm wearing it for you now."

"Are you a virgin, my Daughter?"

"I'm pussy is virgin for you, Daddy."

Sheila did not consider that the Mary Experience qualified as loss of virginity. She considered that she had never had sex with a man. Having sex with God didn't count, though it was through the agency of Jack Baylor.

Sheila got up and walked to Edward. When she stood close, she drew her arms around his neck and brought him down to her lips. All her passion loosed as she kissed her father deeply. Edward returned her passion with heat of his own.

"Come, Daddy, it's time."

Edward was consumed with his daughter. His love for her as his daughter joined with his love for her as a woman. Her offer released the barrier which was holding his desire in check. He had strong sexual feelings for Sheila. She had stoked them to a white hot pitch the last few days. He wanted her.

He desired her to a degree that he had never experienced, not even in the early days with her mother. His final inhibition against actually completing the physical act of having sex with his daughter, was almost completely destroyed.

Through all of the petting, the caresses, the kisses, sex with Sheila was still somehow a fantasy. But now he had to confront the physical reality of becoming her lover. No more theory or fantasy. The time was now, the decision upon him. He must will himself to sheathe his raging hard cock into the warm softness of his daughter's sex. Would he actually break this taboo and commit incest with his willing daughter?

That is what the lingerie was all about. It was what Sheila's mother had worn on their wedding night. Sheila was offering to become his virgin bride, just as that other had done, so long ago.

"Come, Daddy. Make me your woman, your lover."

Sheila led Edward toward the sofa. She pushed him to sit on it. As he sat, Sheila's body began to sway with the music softly playing, barely heard. It was so sensual. The fluidity of her body's bending and twisting was like visual sex. The beauty of her full breasts, seeing her completely shaved pussy as it was fully displayed, then hidden again from his view, enticed him to savor her. It was driving him mad. Just as Sheila wanted.

"Do you like the way I look?"

"Oh, Baby, you are so beautiful it is stealing my breath."

"Do you like my breasts?" As she asked, Sheila ran her hands over those glorious mounds, rubbing and squeezing. She pulled on her nipples, stretching them out long, inducing a delicious small pain. Twisting added to the electric shock running directly to her pussy.

Sheila pulled the diaphanous covering away from one and looked at her father. His eyes were glazing over. He was entering some altered state of consciousness. Desire was flooding his body and brain with hormones and chemicals. He had no resistance to the machinations of his own body's preparations for intercourse.

"Suck me, Daddy."

Sheila stepped close and brought her tight nipple to Edward's lips. His tongue darted out to lick the hard button. Round and round he twirled his wet muscle. He sucked hard, bringing in the whole of the areola and a mouthful of breast. Tongue flicked back and forth, stimulating Sheila's own arousal. She moved back, forcing him to break contact as she twisted her torso to bring the twin to bear. She moved forward to establish contact with this new side.

"This one needs you too."

Edward couldn't speak. He could only respond to her directions. He was completely under her sway and he never wanted to be anywhere else. This was the best sex he had ever had in his life, and his cock hadn't even made it out of his pants. His daughter was his lover, taking him on a journey that no fantasy would ever match.

Real unfettered love, mingled with natural desire, to bring into being the most powerful union imaginable. Father and daughter, that powerful connection, crossed with the sexual compulsion of men and women, to bond these two together for life. No matter what anyone called it, these two wedded themselves to each other for all eternity. Two souls were melding as bodies conjoined.

Again, Sheila broke the connection.

"Do you like my pussy, Daddy? Feel how smooth it is."

Edward's hand slipped up under her lingerie to stroke this delicate orchid. It was a carnal flower offering its sweet nectar for his pleasure. Edward had trouble forming coherent thoughts, much less sentences. But he did manage to find enough voice to respond.

"It's beautiful, my daughter. I love the way you have uncovered it. Your lips are mesmerizing. I would love to know why you keep it bare."

"Jill doesn't like all that hair when she eats me. Mike either."

Edwards eyes widened in surprise as he looked up at his daughter's face.

"You have sex with Jill? And Mike?"

"Yes. Daddy I have sex with Jill. I like sex with women and I have experienced many of them. Not just Jill. Does that turn you on Daddy? Do you like that? Does it excite you to have a lesbian daughter? And I like the way Mike eats me out and fucks me too."