House of Love Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edward was exhausted. His legs were rubbery, barely able to support his weight. Sheila was spent, too. As she slumped forward against the back of the chair, she dragged herself forward and Edward's limp tool flopped out.

Edward staggered back and collapsed on the couch. Sheila took a moment to catch her breath and then used the towel to catch the outflow. She held it between her legs as she slowly climbed off of the chair and joined daddy on the couch.

Edward looked at his daughter. "What the hell just happened?"

Because he had been joined with her in the completeness of love, he had felt something of the spiritual connection Sheila had experienced. It had bonded him with her on a level higher than he could explain. He felt as one with his daughter.

They supported each other into the shower. Washing was all they could do, though soapy caresses were very nice. Some casual bed clothes and the sleep of the bone weary. Talk could wait until tomorrow.

Chapter 11 - TUESDAY

Sheila awoke feeling very happy. There was a deep contentment that flowed through her whole being. Sheila thought about how she had found her true lover. This is not what she expected. Her intention was to seduce her father in order to facilitate her journey toward Magdalene. Not that she really had any idea what that was. But she needed to go there, and sex with Daddy was a necessary experience.

Now everything was different and Sheila had no idea how this all fit together. It would have to work itself out over time. She did know that what had been started with her father was something she would never give up.

There was a connection beyond the physical that transcended into the spiritual. She had felt it with her dad. It was reminiscent of the Mary experience. That similarity was something she would have to ponder in the coming days.

What was absolutely certain is that reality was upon them. She had to return to the real world today. There was the drive back to the city and work tomorrow. How was she going to transition back to that place? All she wanted to do was lie here and make love with her father. But that wasn't life. At least not now. Maybe someday.

Edward woke to the luxury of his daughter occupying his bed. More than his daughter, his lover. He considered how this would work out. Sex with Sheila was not going to be a one-time thing. Or so he hoped.

He felt a real connection with her, something way beyond the natural father/daughter relationship. It was an adult bonding between two people who deeply loved each other and expressed that love physically. And something spiritual had happened in their lovemaking. Edward did not understand it, but he had felt it and was certain it was real.

"Daddy, I have to go home today."

"I know. I don't like it, but I know. What about us? What happens now?"

Sheila replied. "I don't know how things will work out. But this is what I do know. I love you. I loved making love with you and I want it again. I want 'us' to continue on for the rest of our lives.

We can't be together all of the time. Not now. I have to go back to my job and my life. But I will come to you often. And you can come see me. There will be no problem with you staying with me at the house. No one will object to our love.

But, Daddy, realize that I am not going to be exclusive with you. Maybe we will grow to that, I don't know. The reality of my life is that I have numerous sex partners and I enjoy my lifestyle. There are more than just Mike and Jill. I hope that you can live with that.

And I don't expect you to be exclusive to me. You need to get out of this house and find some people to share in life with. You can't just hide in the middle of twenty acres."

"Sheila, I can't say that I won't have a hard time with you leaving. We found something like I have never experienced before. I love you. And thinking about you being with others frustrates me and excites me at the same time. I can't explain it.

Being with you is more than just about sex. I feel bonded to you. I can never let you go. Not for the rest of my life. But I understand that not everything can change overnight. We will work our way through this. We can take our time figuring it out."

Sheila moved her hand down on to Edward's cock, lightly stroking it.

"I will never let you go, either Daddy. Now come and love me one more time before I leave."

Edward and Sheila made gentle love with each other. They had worn each other out the night before. Sheila was still sore, especially her ass, from the pounding she had demanded. Edward had physically exerted himself in ways he had not in a long time. Morning gymnastics were not on the option list.

They showered together. Made and consumed Breakfast. Packed and loaded the car. Edward watched as his soul mate drove away. What was this journey they were on? He did not know. He could not figure out how he could carry on. He did know that it would be impossible without Sheila.