House of Love Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you were virgin."

"My pussy is virgin, Daddy. Mike satisfies his cock in my ass. Would you like that Daddy? Would you like to fuck your daughter in the ass? We can do that. We can break that taboo, too. We can break them all.

Would you like to see me with another girl? Would you like to see her eat my pussy? Or would you rather watch me eat hers? I'll get her ready for you Daddy. You can have us both.

When Stacy comes for her birthday party, if you like, I'll teach her about sex. You can watch us together. I'll get her pussy ready for you, Daddy. I'll guide your cock inside her. You can make love to you other daughter as well. Would you like that? Would you like to have both your daughters?"

Edward could only groan. His daughter was a succubus. The vision of his two daughters together was burned into his imagination. The thought of taking Sheila's well used ass had him ready to explode. How was she playing him like this? How did she know?

Sheila knelt in front of him, quickly loosening his robe and unbuttoning his fly. His hardness was stand proud through the opening.

"If she touches me, I will explode" he thought.

Sheila did not touch him. She engulfed him. I one continuous movement, she took his cock into her mouth and swallowed him to the root. Her wet tongue danced on the underside of his shaft. Her lips sealed him off as she sucked. Jill had taught her well. Practice with Mike made her a maestro.

She didn't have the time for an upstroke. Days of teasing and constant arousal exploded from Edward. The awareness that his daughter was sucking his cock, that it was in her mouth and down her throat, that she wanted this, that she created this scenario, drove him to a height and intensity of orgasm that shook through his whole being. Nothing had ever prepared him for this.

Sheila did upstroke so that she could receive the volume of his cum in her mouth. She had no intention of losing a single drop. This was her Daddy's cum. This was the cum that had made her. And one day would make another in her.

"Oohhhhh, FUCK! Oh my god! Oh, shit. Oh my god, Baby. Oh Baby, Baby, Baby! Oh, fuck." Edward was almost sobbing. His reactions were not under conscious control. The power of the experience was leaving him insensible. He could only feel, not think rationally.

"Did you like that, Daddy?" Sheila knew he couldn't answer. She was driving him. She had sucked him off precisely because she knew he would explode. Sheila wanted to take the edge off, so he would last longer as she gave him her pussy. She wanted a long ride.

"I think you will like this even better." Sheila removed the negligee. Then she pulled Edward's silk boxers down his legs and completely off. Her hands rubbed his chest, feeling and squeezing his muscles.

"Such a handsome man" she thought. "Mine."

Sheila pushed him back on the sofa as she climbed aboard and straddled his hips. She swiped her hand through her pussy lips to lubricate it from the generous supply now flooding between her legs. Her hand spread it around on Edward's semi-soft penis. Stroking up and down, she intended to bring it to life again, and soon.

Edward was surprised when it was quickly hard again. He hadn't responded like that since he was a teenager.

"Do you want it, Daddy? Do you want you cock in my pussy?"

Sheila bent over so that her face came to his. She looked deep into his eyes.

She whispered, "Do you want to fuck your daughter?"

Edward knew what she planned. She was going to squat down on his cock and take him into herself and ride him like a bronco.

"Enough of that" Edward thought to himself. "I have been passive long enough. She has run every bit of this show till now. No more."

Edward threw his arms around Sheila and rolled them over. He put her back on the seat cushions. Edward was now on top. He looked at the beauty of his daughter's face. He thought of all the years that he had loved her. He had loved her as his child, as a little girl. A father's love for his precious.

Now, he loved her still, not as a child, but as a woman who was making her choice. She chose him as lover. He would always be her father, but here was a new dimension added to his boundless love, a richer, deeper flavor. Edward brought her legs around and draped her knees over his shoulders.

"I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too, my sweet girl."

Edward's cock lay in the valley between his daughter's thighs. The lubricant of her arousal oiled the slide of his maleness up and down that rift. He couldn't help himself. He couldn't stop moving. He was high strung with the anticipation of what was the next move before him.

"Are you sure you want this, Baby?"

"Yes. I know what I want. I want you. I love you and I want this."

"I love you too, Baby."

Edward drew his hips slightly back. He took hold of his cock and ran only the head up and down the well lubed passage. It felt so good. At the bottom of his stroke, he could feel the entrance to the depth of his daughter. It was so inviting. He very slightly pressed his head at the beginning of that tunnel. It was intoxicating.

He released the slight pressure and continued stroking north, then south again. Each time at the bottom he found that entrance again and teased himself with her. He continued to repeat this action as he delayed the moment.

Edward realize that the time was now. Either he would or he wouldn't. He had to decide. He could get up off of that couch , say it was a mistake, and call the whole thing off. He could deny what he felt, what Sheila felt, cave in to society's norms. He was at the cusp of life altering events.

If he chose to push one inch, nothing would ever be the same. Incest, father/daughter sex, fucking my little girl, all of those thoughts rolled through his mind. If he chose to fill his daughter with his hard cock, if he chose to stroke in to her and out again, over and over, until she screamed in pleasure and he burst out filling her with his seed, she would be his and he hers for the rest of their lives.

One inch to start, one small move. He hung there, time stopped.

"Do it, Daddy. Fill me. Take me. Take me as you lover. Make me yours. I want you inside me. Come in me."

Sheila took her father's face in her hands. She look directly into his eyes.

"Fuck your little girl. Fuck your daughter. Take me, Daddy. I want you. Make me your woman. Put it in me, please."

Edward's hips moved. The die was cast. There was no return. His cock penetrated her pussy lips until the head was fully inside her. Nothing would ever change the fact that he had put himself inside of his daughter. It did not matter if he was fully in or just barely. He was inside her and he had fucked his child.

"More, I'm OK."

Edward pushed about half his length into the furnace of his daughter's vagina. It was so hot, so wet, so tight.

"Don't stop Daddy. I want it all. It feels so good."

He pushed himself all the way into her depth. He held for a moment while Sheila got used to him filling her. She nodded her OK, and he slowly began withdrawal. Sheila sucked in her breath.

"So good. So good, Daddy. I feels so good in me."

As Edward began long slow strokes in his daughter, he looked down into the face of love. Their love was now completed. Their future physical acts of making love would confirm it over and over. Sheila nodded her head, letting Edward know that he could go faster. He increased his speed and the power of his thrusts a little at the time, making sure she was ready for more. He read in her face the joy of their union.

Edward continued to increase his actions until he was at full speed. He watched Sheila's face for any signs of pain or discomfort. It was sex, the best sex he had ever had. But he wanted to make love to his daughter, not just fuck her.

Sheila felt his weight press down on her. It felt so good to be underneath him, taking his thrusts into the center of her being.

"Oh, god, this is so good" she thought.

It was better than she could have imagined. This was not some boy, banging away to get his rocks off. This was a Man. A man with the experience to care about her need. She knew he was being careful with her. A loving, caring man taking his time, reacting to her movement, loving her with all he had, expressing it with physical love. A father loving his daughter.

Sheila took pleasure that her plan had come to fruition. She had come here to seduce her father, because that was what was required for her to take the next steps toward Magdalene. But what she found was very different than what she expected.

She thought that it would be a quick fuck, something like what she had experienced with many at the House of Love. But this was nothing like this. She found her heart, her center. This is the man she was always meant to be with. That it was her father, just made it all the better. She expected to have sex, she found depth of real love.

Sheila realized that she thinking that this was better than the Mary Experience. How could something be better than fucking god? But that experience had been in the dark, with no real warm up. Cock in, stroked off, and done. It had been an intensely spiritual experience, one that was with her to this day. It would always be with her. Union with the Almighty was not something to be forgotten or discarded.

She had sex with the heavenly father, now she was experiencing the earthly father. It made balance. She was complete. But she couldn't help thinking that while the Mary experience had been a rocket ride in a speed boat, this was the gentle ride of sail power. It was thrilling, none the less, but one could savor the moment, feel the ride up and down the waves. OK, both may be watercraft, but wow, what a difference.

Her body was now demanding all her attention. Edward was intensifying his efforts and Sheila's body was responding by climbing higher and higher with sexual excitement. The physical response to sexual stimulation could not account for all that Sheila was feeling. Oh, yes, that was definitely a major part of what was going on.

This was not just a cock driving in her. It was her father's cock. And that bit of information made all the difference in the world. Nothing a daughter would ever feel would be the same. Her father was fucking her. She gladly accepted, in fact rejoiced in the love she had found.

He was driving her onward toward a marvelous orgasm. Sheila could feel it building and she knew it would be a big one. Onward he drove. Sheila loved that he had taken charge of her. The whole visit, she had been directing, leading, anticipating. It was her plan, her scheme to get them to this point. She had seduced, teased, offered. Finally he had accepted.

Once he did, what a change. He took control of her and now she was his. Forever. But she did not feel slighted or diminished. She knew she could drive him as well as he was driving her. That's good, she thought. Equals. Well-matched partners. A marriage for life.

Edward brought her to the edge of bliss. She was about to fall over the cliff. The little death. Sheila did indeed lose all control as she had a massive orgasm. She heard screaming. Sheila did not know who was making all of the noise until she listened to the words.

"Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

Damn, sounds like a cheap porn movie. Her mind was spilt. It was like some weird out of body experience, except that she was still in it. There was a part of her that was fully engaged in the screaming, wild orgasm that was wracking her body. Another part seemed detached, watching what was going on. In some ways, it was similar to the Mary Experience.

As she reached the top of her orgasm, the two parts reunited and the full force of the screaming woman slammed into the totality of her consciousness. Sheila felt her father come inside her and fill her with hot semen. Marvelous. Incredible. Other worldly.

Words silently filled her mind. "Glad I got myself together. I would not have wanted to miss that for the world."

Edward and Sheila, Father and Daughter, Lovers, lay tangled in sheets and each other. Exhausted. Unmovable.

Edward's cock was covered in his own cum and Sheila's wetness. Sheila had her Father leaking out of her. They both smelled of sex and the sheets were a mess. Sheila gave her dad a playful shove.

"You're heavy. I'm getting squashed. And I want a shower." She beamed at her Dad. He smiled right back at her as he reached out and began to tickle her tickle spot. Unfair advantage, since he had discovered it when she was three.

"No fair!" Sheila screamed as she wiggled her way free and climbed off the bed. As she walked toward the bath, she half turned her body and said in her best, sultry voice, "Hey, Daddy? How about we save some water?"

Sheila wiggled her ass seductively.

Now there was an invitation Edward was not about to refuse.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After they showered together, their hunger demanded attention. Sheila dressed in a thin, cropped T-shirt that barely reached to the bottom of her breasts. The undercurve peeked out from the bottom. There was a pair of lacy panties that completed her outfit.

It made Edward horny. It didn't matter that he had just been completely sated. She made him crazy. She was so beautiful, so sexy, so damn hot. And she was always teasing him. She purposely tempted him with her sexuality. He knew exactly what she was doing and was still defenseless.

Edward started to put on underclothes and shorts when Sheila stopped him.

"No." She was commanding him. "Just the robe, Daddy. We're not done yet and I don't want anything slowing me down. But first we eat."

So they ate. They found left overs or something in a can. They didn't want to put the effort into actually cooking something for dinner. Just feed the body, recharge the system, move on.

After eating, they sat close to each other on the couch. Sheila stroke her father's face.

"I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too girl. I never expected this. And I'm still not sure about it. I think I should feel guilty, but I don't. I mean, I just had sex with my daughter and the whole world seems to think that it is wrong. Are we wrong?"

"No, Daddy. We are not wrong. But most people will not understand us. They could, if they chose to. They will not. Their prejudices and preconception will not allow it. But it doesn't matter. We will love each other anyway."

Edward brought his lips to hers. They started slow, but passion built. His hand traveled upward to slide under her cropped shirt and cup a breast. He could never tire of the feeling she gave him. It was a wonder.

Sheila reached through the opening in his robe and stroked his cock back to life again. He had no idea how she was able to get him hard for the third time in a day. He didn't know he was capable of it.

"The first time I took you in my mouth in order to take the edge off. I wanted you to last longer in my pussy. You did, and it was amazing to feel you inside of me, bring me to orgasm. Stroking my insides until I came. This time you will last longer yet. Come, Daddy. We need to complete our love."

Sheila stood and walked over to an upholstered arm chair. On the small table, next to it, was a small bottle of lubricant and a hand towel. She bent over and slowly removed her panties. It was a little strip tease just for him.

The towel was laid across the back of the chair. Sheila mounted the chair backwards, facing the back of it. Her legs spread out so that her shins ran along the length of where the arms and seat cushion met.

The lube bottle in hand, she squeezed some of the gel on her fingertips, reached around behind her, and coated the crack between her cheeks. A little more squeezed out. That she applied directly to her rosebud and pushed in with her fingers. She continued to reapply until she was satisfied that the bung hole was a slippery as she could make it.

Sheila looked around at Edward. "Come here. I need to get you lubed up too."

Edward got off the couch and walked to stand beside his daughter. He shed his robe, cock standing hard out. Sheila smiled.

"Ooh. That's nice, Daddy. So hard."

She squeezed out more lube and spread generously over his hardness.

"It's time for you to fuck my ass. Do you want to fuck your daughter in the ass? Do you want to break that taboo, also? Come on, Daddy, she enticed him, shove it up my ass."

"I've never done this before" Edward said.

"That's OK, I've done it lots of times. I love it. I love getting fucked in the ass. Just put it in slow. Just the head at first, and then hold there. I'll let you know when to move deeper."

Edward nodded his understanding and moved to stand behind Sheila, She bent over, resting her arms on the top of the low back. She took the towel which she had placed there and used it to wipe the excess lube from her hands.

"Just line up your cock and push it in. You'll have to use a little pressure to get it to pop in at first. It's OK. You won't hurt me."

Edward did just as she instructed. He pushed. Despite her assurances, he was afraid he was hurting her.

"Harder, Daddy. Just push it in me." Her voice was getting a little more growly and insistent.

Edward pushed and the helmet did finally push the sphincter open. He was inside his daughter's ass.

"Oh yeah, Daddy. That feels so good. Push in a little deeper."

Edward gave her another two inches and held. Sheila was moaning with pleasure. She nodded her head and Edward understood that to mean 'more'. He pushed in again and stopped. They repeated until he was fully seated in her ass.

"Stroke me slow, Daddy."

The feeling was something Edward had never imagined. It was like pushing and pulling his cock through a tight, large rubber band. The feeling was amazing. So unlike pussy.

"OK, Daddy. Now harder, faster."

Edward gained speed and force. The physical sensation of doing anal was amazing. It was turning him on like nothing else. But it wasn't just the sex itself that was spinning his mind. It was the whole nastiness of what they were doing. He was fucking his daughter in the ass. It was the ultimate taboo. And she wanted it. She was getting off on it. She was demanding that he keep fucking her harder and harder, faster and faster.

Sheila was screaming. "FUCK ME! FUCK MY ASS! FUCK YOUR LITTLE GIRL!" It was lucky that they were in the middle of the twenty acres. Neighbors may have called the police.

Edward was slamming into her as hard as he could. Sheila kept screaming. He didn't know how much longer he could keep up the physical exertion. He was sweating with the effort. His heart was pounding. His hair was matted.

They kept going. The two previous orgasms had done what Sheila desired. His coming was being delayed. He didn't know how they could get any higher before exploding.

Sheila was in Heaven. Nothing in this world could be better that having her Daddy's cock pounding her ass. He was fucking her so hard. She loved soft and tender. But she craved the rough sex she was getting now. For Sheila also, the breaking of the taboo was a sexual high like she had never experienced before.

This was better than Mike. He had opened her ass. He had taught her to like it like this, to take it as forcefully as he could give it. As good as that was, as fantastic as anal was with Mike, this was better. Because it was her Daddy's cock in her. Her father was fucking her. Nothing would ever be better than this.

Edward could feel the long delated orgasm building.

"I'm going to come, Baby. I can't hold out any more."

"Do it! Come in my ass, Daddy. Fill your little girl's ass with your cum!"

Sheila's words pushed Edward over the edge. He groaned as he held in her deep, jetting his sperm in her.

Edward's orgasm triggered Sheila's own. The knowledge that it was her father filling her with seed, pushed her into orbit. Something spiritual happened. Something was triggered like it had been in the Mary Experience. This ultimate fuck with her earthly father had somehow connected her with her heavenly father as well. She didn't understand it. She could not have described it, but she knew it had happened.