House-Sitting with a Homosexual Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The physiology of a flaccid penis appeared so remarkably different from an erect one, weak and delicate rather than powerful and commanding. The bartender's limp cock felt softer than silk and looked even prettier as I ran my fingers across its length with fascination. His naked penis shone a pale white hue except for the purplish head at the top of his shaft and a small brown mole growing near the bottom.

I curled my fingers around the base of his dick and grasped his manhood firmly in my fist as I felt the upper portion of his member plop limply over the top of my closed fingers. I stroked my hand up his dick to help prop his uncooperative member upright so I might open my mouth and take him between my lips. My tongue glided along his shaft as he entered my mouth with a pleased sigh. My impromptu lover tasted of that unique combination of skin, sweat and sweet dried semen that comprised the addicting flavor of a man. I had missed the taste more than I ever could have realized.

I left his member to sit and soak in the saliva of my mouth while my tongue curled around his length and flicked playfully at his cockhead, dipping just the tip inside his pisshole. I teasingly withheld my mouth from actually moving upon him and providing the suction I knew he craved. I felt his cock hardening against my inner cheek as I reached a hand between his thighs and grabbed his scrotum. I gently massaging the firmness of his testicles with my fingers as I rolled the firm bits back and forth. That stimulating action seemed to finally get him going, his erection quickly growing to full length within my mouth. The recently shaved pubic hair on his balls prickled at my fingers as I squeezed and stroked his testes with even greater insistence.

When I lifted my mouth from the head of the cute bartender's cock my lips made a loud smacking noise. I stared in awe at the close-up view of maleness in all its long, thick glory pointing directly at my face. His cock was smaller than mine but still stood proudly at a nice length of about seven inches. The bartender's closely shaved pubis and scrotum helped make him look even larger than he actually was. His shaft also appeared skinnier in girth than what I was used to, though in all fairness Daniel's cock was the only penis besides mine I had any experience with and his thickness bordered on the unbelievable.

"Oh God," I moaned needfully as I rubbed his erect penis all across my face, kissing and licking up and down its length every time his fleshy rod passed near my lips. "It's been so so long."

I worshipped this stranger's cock like a fanatic, kissing, sucking, and licking all over his bulbous head and meaty shaft before rubbing his sweaty balls against my cheeks and forehead. The warmth and fleshiness of his junk was driving me crazy; I only wanted more more more! I lifted his genitals up by his testicles and leaned underneath him to run my tongue up and down his salty scrotum. I even brushed the moistened tip of my tongue against his perineum and licked up the funk between his balls and asshole before taking the firmness of one of his testicles in my mouth and sucking on it.

"Oh fuck!" the bartender groaned with laughter. "You are an eager little thing, aren't you! Just a big old slut for cock!"

I murmured a wordless reply of agreeance before releasing my hold upon his testicle and plunging my mouth back down his juicy wet cock as if I were enjoying a popsicle on a hot summer day. I sucked him hard every time I lifted my tightly wrapped lips back up his shaft and felt the skin of his member pulling along with my mouth. The bartender groaned at the clenching seal my mouth made around his cock and he started pushing down on the back of my head to aid me in blowing him.

He used his grip on my short hair to pull my mouth off his penis as he gasped, "You're going to make me cum if you don't stop that."

The bartender tugged at my hair encouragingly to lift me off the floor and then surprised me by picking me up and throwing me onto the nearby bed while I yelped in shock. I laid back comfortably upon the mattress with my legs dangling over the edge and my erect penis bared to my lover unashamedly. He wasted no time before squatting down before me and taking ahold of my cock. He pointed my tip straight toward his lips and opened wide to engulf me inside the most incredible moist and warm feeling of his mouth. This man clearly had experience with dick as he bobbed his mouth up and down my penis expertly with his jaw spread open enough to prevent his teeth from grazing against me accidentally.

I threw my head back and clutched the bedspread, moaning loudly as I felt lips and a tongue touching my cock for the first time in months. Unlike the timidity of Elena's rare oral attentions, this acquaintance had no fear of taking me deep within his mouth and pushing me even further down into his throat. I closed my eyes and focused all my attentions on the wonderful ecstasy of a man's mouth on my penis. I felt his throat constricting as it eased open for my entry and allowed my cock to slide unresisting down his gullet. He choked and gagged on my penis at first, seemingly unaccustomed to a man of my size. But he managed to work past the initial discomfort to keep my cock firmly lodged down his throat. I was in absolute heaven.

It had been so long since I'd received a blowjob and the bartender so skilled at the act that it took less than a minute of sucking before he made me cum. After I finished ejaculating strings of thick, ropey semen down his throat, the bartender slowly pulled his mouth off my genitals while sucking on me as hard as possible. Yep, he definitely knew what the fuck he was about. I thought for sure I was finished until I felt one last spurt of cum burst inside his mouth.

When I fully withdrew from his mouth and opened my eyes to gaze down at my male lover kneeling before me, I detected nary a trace of sperm anywhere on his face. He managed to contain my entire load within his mouth while swallowing every last drop.

"Sounds like you really enjoyed that," he told me with a wink and a sly smile.

"Of course!" I answered breathlessly. "It's been years since anyone sucked me so well."

"Do you have any condoms with you?" he inquired.

I leaned over the bed and reached for my suitcase lying next to it. I unzipped one of the side pockets and pulled out a small box of condoms. Elena and I always make sure to pack some rubbers when we travel in case our sexual urges get the better of us and there just so happened to be a few condoms leftover from our vacation to Florida last summer.

I handed a condom wrapper to the new acquaintance who I was about to become very acquainted with, though I remained uncertain of what exactly he planned to do with the prophylactic. Would he apply it to himself or did he plan on having me fuck him? He answered my unspoken question by stroking his mostly erect penis with one hand while using the other hand to raise the wrapper to his mouth so he could tear it open using his teeth. When he began unfurling the prophylactic over his fully engorged cock I brushed his hands away and performed the application for him, squeezing and stroking his penis as I unrolled the latex down his shaft until it shielded him all the way down to his groin.

"It might be most comfortable for you on all fours," he advised me.

I nodded in consent though truthfully I felt some apprehension at following this scenario through to its inevitable conclusion. I still considered myself an anal virgin; when Daniel penetrated me he had just barely fit his entire length inside my rectum before Elena interrupted us mid-coitus. Nevertheless, I rolled myself over and crawled the length of the bed before propping myself up on my knees and elbows with my bottom sticking up in the air invitingly.

"Damn, that is one sexy ass," the bartender declared as he ran his hands over my buttocks admiringly.

He squeezed and caressed my cheeks before giving me a painful slap on the rear. This was a total reversal for me considering how I liked to handle my wife with the palm of my hand whenever she offered up her sweet, gorgeous ass to me. I wriggled my bottom back and forth in a way I hoped my partner would find pleasing.

The bartender pried my buttcheeks apart and I shuddered as cool air entered the minuscule spreaded gape of my tight, puckered asshole. I heard an appreciative yummy noise from behind as he pulled my flesh apart to open my anus even further.

"Cute little butthole, too," he commented. "Very nice."

It's weird to admit this but I felt oddly proud of myself that another man believed my ass and my butthole looked sexy. I stared straight ahead trying not to let the pleased look on my blushing-red face show.

"No lube, then?" the man asked as his thumb circled the rim of my quivering anus and brushed the small hairs surrounding it out of the way. Shaving my backside was not a notion that occurred to me before taking this trip and I wondered if the bartender was disappointed to find I was so hairy back there.

I shook my head no and the bartender assured me the lack of slickening would be alright. He promised to go slowly until I became used to the feeling of his cock rammed up my asshole.

"How clean are you?" he inquired as he massaged the orb of my anus using the tip of his thumb. The stimulation of my sensitive asshole was making me a nervous, twitchy wreck.

"I took a shower two hours before I went down to your bar and haven't used the bathroom since," I explained.

"Perfect," the man purred like a feline.

Still facing away from him, I detected the bartender's body shifting behind me though his hands never left their placement upon my buttocks for a second. I gasped when without warning something warm and spongy wet moved across my asshole. The flat of his tongue slowly flicked up and down my anal entrance, lubricating my backside with his saliva as the tip of his tongue pushed urgently inside the tightly sealed ring of my anus. He didn't stop licking until his slobber covered the entire region in and around my asshole and I shivered at the chill created by this damp sensation in between my buttocks.

The mattress shifted beneath me as the man's body moved backward and a few seconds later I felt something poking at my anus. The intruder felt far too small to be a cock so I correctly surmised that one of his fingers was testing the looseness of my asshole. I gasped again as his finger pushed inside me mercilessly and penetrated me all the way down to its second knuckle. He left his finger sitting inside me for a moment before he pulled out his single digit just enough to shove an additional one inside me to go along with the first. I grunted with exertion at the full, burning sensation of my anus. So much for all his talk of going in slow.

There's something about being penetrated that makes me feel so vulnerable. My body and mind open in a way unfathomable to a totally straight man. I cried out in response to the strangely pleasing pain as my unexpected lover worked his fingers around inside my fundament, stretching me open in preparation for receiving an even larger implement. He thrust his digits in and out of me in a constant rhythm, fucking my asshole with his fingers. Blood flowed freely to my shaft in response to these rare and unknown sensations and my cock extended further and further until it pointed straight down at the mattress. His fingers withdrew from my rectum inch by slow inch until I sighed with both relief and regret at the sudden emptiness inside me.

My lover laid a gentle hand down upon my lower back and asked, "You ready?"

I turned back and saw him staring at me with a look of both lust and concern. I still found it difficult to believe a guy actually wanted to fuck me, especially one as cute as this bartender. But I wavered over whether I truly wanted this until deciding that I owed him after that tremendous blowjob. I nodded at him in response and turned back forward.

My partner held his hard shaft level and pointed its head at my nervously quivering asshole. I felt its tip pressing against my entrance and I flexed my anal muscles to try and loosen my sphincter and ease his penetration. I grunted and bit my lip in reaction to the painful, burning sensation of his cockhead stretching me open and pushing inside me. He kept a firm hand placed upon my back and used that leverage to provide some opposing force by working my body back against his cock.

He pinched my left buttock and gave my ass a playful slap as he tried working his cock deeper inside me. His dick came to a standstill about two inches within my ass where my sphincter clenched down tightly and allowed no further entry. The bartender made frustrated noises as he tried fucking his way through my body's natural resistance and my mouth hung open in soundless agony at the inexplicable pain of it. He wasn't making love slowly or gently like Daniel had done that one other time; he was just trying to ram his cock inside me so he could get off quickly.

That started me thinking about Daniel and unfortunately this naturally led to thoughts of Elena as well. I had successfully blocked her out of my mind up to this point but now it dawned on me that I was currently cheating on her. I had betrayed her yet again and I felt more ashamed now than any time I slept with Daniel. In a weird way, I almost thought I was cheating on Daniel as well. He was the only man I ever wished to use my body in such a way. I wasn't gay, I felt sure of that. But I was in love with a man. I realized with a shocking certainly that the only reason I initiated this encounter was in an attempt to recreate the memories of loving Daniel and enjoying his body. My cock fell limply against my thigh as my sexual arousal faded fast.

I pressed back on the bartender's thigh and moved my hips forward so that his cock fell out of me. I flipped myself over and told him apologetically, "I'm really sorry, but I can't do this."

A look of disappointment was evident on his face but the bartender turned out to be a decent fellow. He didn't push me at all on my nonconsent and just accepted that even though I showed homosexual tendencies I might not be ready to take that next step.

"I feel bad," I told him as I reached over and played with his still-erect penis. "I got to cum but you didn't."

"It's fine," he assured me though I got the impression he already regretted this encounter with a partner who was too curious and too confused to have much fun with.

I snapped his condom off and began stroking his bare cock up and down. Once satisfied that his erection would maintain its growth, I reached lower and massaged his balls between my fingers for a minute before returning to the manipulation of his genitals.

"I want to make you cum," I told him with a husky, yearning voice. "I want you to finish all over me."

"Okay..." he agreed quietly as I played with his cock like it was my new favorite toy.

I pulled on his cock without applying any backstroke to goad him nearer to me until he straddled the top of my chest with his pale, toned asscheeks plopping down on my abdomen. I pointed his prick right at me and began pumping it more and more forcefully while avoiding any action that might squeeze him with a painful death-grip. I felt his body squirm and tense as he neared climax. His breathing grew heavy and his eyelids shut of their own accord. I knew he was so very close now. Then he came.

I felt his cock pulsing and pumping in my palm right before a rope of white, sticky, hot semen erupted from the tip of his cock and shot me right between the eyes. The cream dripped down the bridge of my nose as I continued to jerk his shaft through his climax. I pointed him down toward my chest and sprayed his semen all over my torso until the splatter covered me. His seminal fluid matted in my chest hair as the thick follicles entrapped his spilled seed.

Not yet content in my depravity and noticing the bartender hadn't finished ejaculating, I lifted his body up with my thighs and directed the tip of his ejaculating penis toward my crotch until our cocks nearly touched. Drips of his semen rained down on my dick which soon became covered in the essence of a man other than me for a change. That certainly got my half-limp dick going again as it started to arise in reaction to another man's warm ejaculations dribbling onto it. His semen doused my head and shaft and even started trickling down my ballsack with a sensation that made me squirm.

The bartender groaned and flopped over onto the bed as his climax rendered him inert. I laid there with my arms and legs spread wide open, feeling like an absolute slut with the product of another man's orgasm covering my body and dripping off my skin. Is this what porn stars feel like at the end of a shoot? I had to admit I kind of loved it in a sick way. I grabbed the bit of his load clinging to my nose and brow and slurped it into my mouth. It tasted just as sweet as I remembered.

Once my partner regained his energy a pronounced awkwardness came over the two of us. We had both managed to orgasm but each of us came away from our encounter feeling disappointed. I told him that I needed to take a shower and he quickly dressed himself. We gave each other awkward farewells without any kisses, hugs, or even just shaking hands. I still never learned his name.

I took a quick shower to wash the dried semen off my body and fell asleep immediately after collapsing naked onto the hotel bed. After only a couple hours of sleep I woke up and rushed to the airport to catch my plane back home. I've never spoken of this sexual encounter to anyone. Just another secret I've kept from those I Iove.

~~~

After I arrived back home things returned to relative normalcy. Work chugged on like always and in all but one respect my domestic life was blissful. Unfortunately, Elena and I's sex became more and more irregular and when it did occur the act took on an almost boring sense of routine.

If she felt enough in the mood Elena would start us off by stroking my cock for a bit but even when I went down on her or fingered her she never used her own mouth to pleasure me. I laid atop Elena and after getting it in I would pump in and out or a few minutes, sometimes continuing to pound away after I'd finished to help ensure Elena enjoyed herself enough before I withdrew. We deviated little from this routine, only seldomly using a different position despite my constant suggestions. These regular weekly occurrences soon became biweekly encounters until eventually they were monthly. Neither of us felt the urge any more to copulate at the rate we once had.

The few times I saw Daniel over the next couple years only confirmed that my feelings for him had yet to diminish. In fact, my emotions for him only strengthened during our separations. I believed Daniel felt the same though he was so guarded in my presence. Whereas when I was near him I felt like Daniel was the only person in the entire world, let alone in the room with me. I even ignored Elena when Daniel was around, just wanting to soak up his presence and spend as much time with him as possible. We never found another opportunity to make love and I wasn't even sure Daniel would take me up on the offer. I sometimes wondered if that part of my life was done with for good.

As sex with Elena became a rarity, I masturbated far more often. I regularly viewed online porn late at night in my home office long after Elena went to bed. I watched gay sex videos almost exclusively and especially enjoyed ones that showed closeups of cocks entering a man's asshole with the penis of the man on bottom in full view. Something about that initial act of penetration turned me on so much. The head of a penis brushing against hairs wet with lubrication. The skin and muscle of the anus reluctantly parting as a cock forced its way inside its tightened hole. A naked penis quivering with agonizing pleasure as the fleshy rod stuck inside the bottom's rectum stimulated nerves impossible to reach otherwise. My obsession reached the point where I almost looked forward to masturbating more than engaging in sex with my wife.

123456...9