House-Sitting with a Homosexual Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I arrived home I slumped my forehead against the front door and sighed audibly before letting myself in. How could a relationship that had endured for nearly ten years be devastated in the space of a single evening? It was my own damn fault though; the result of the careless, inconsiderate choices I'd made. I wondered whether I would change the past if given the chance. Perhaps I could have forgotten my attraction to Daniel and ignored my feelings for him. But I feared even with the opportunity to do things over I still couldn't help myself from falling for him.

After entering my home, I leaned back against the doorway and almost collapsed as the weight of all that I had lost crashed down upon me. I'd destroyed my marriage and had probably blown any chance I had of being with Daniel too. I covered my face in my hands and wept over what I'd wrought.

"Eric?" I heard Elena's voice call from upstairs. "Are you there?"

My head perked up in surprise. I hadn't realized Elena was home. This was the first time she'd asked for me by name in nearly a week. I wiped my tears away using the sleeves of my shirt as I called back.

"I'm home!"

"Please come up, Eric!" I heard Elena say as her voice echoed down the stairwell. "We need to talk."

I climbed up the stairs with a sense of trepidation. Elena's tone admittedly sounded friendlier and more congenial than any time since my anniversary confession. Perhaps she merely planned to soften the blow before serving me divorce papers. When I reached the second floor landing I saw Elena exiting our bedroom. Curiously, she closed the door behind her before approaching me.

Elena stood barefoot wearing only her red satin bathrobe. With her bone-dry hair she obviously hadn't bathed or showered but that robe was soft and comfortable enough that Elena sometimes wore it at night in lieu of pajamas. Her dark, curled hair had been tied back in a ponytail so tight the tail never touched her back. She wore her full complement of makeup including dark eye-shadow her dark-red lipstick. She looked more hauntingly beautiful than I'd ever seen her before and my heart lurched when she gave me a nervous little smile. Elena still smiled for me. For the first time in five days I believed things might turn out okay after all.

"Hey," I greeted her with a hushed, subdued tone.

"Hey," Elena answered back with a sad look in her eyes that matched my own misery. God, she was beautiful.

"How's it going?" Elena asked

"I've been better," I replied honestly. "This last week has been hard on me."

"Me too," Elena agreed as she bit her lip.

After a moment of awkward silence I asked, "So what did you want to talk about?"

"I just thought we needed to finally talk about everything that's happened," Elena admitted. "I know we should have done this sooner but there were some things I needed to figure out on my own."

I nodded and sighed before asking, "Where should we start?"

"What you did was wrong, Eric," said Elena bluntly. "You betrayed my trust. You refused to confide in me like a partner should. You lied to me. If you want me to stay with you I don't ever want to be made a fool or humiliated like that ever again."

"You're right," I agreed. "I fucked up big time. I realize what I did was wrong and how much I hurt you. Do you think you could still stand to be with me?"

"Of course, silly," Elena said with a roll of her eyes as she stepped closer. "What, did you expect me to just up and leave you or something? I still love you, you dumb lug. I've almost but not quite forgiven you for this. I still want to be with you despite it all. The question is could still stand to be with me?"

I nodded my head vigorously and told her, "More than ever."

"Then I can't have you hiding things from me," Elena admonished. "If you're going through something, you need to talk to me about it. Like you should have done in the first place when you started experiencing these urges. I need you to be totally honest and forthcoming with me from now on. Can I count on you to do that?"

"Of course," I hurried to say as I waved my arms in front of me for emphasis. "Please Elena, I love you. I never intended to hurt you and I don't want this lapse to permanently damage our relationship. I'll do anything to make this up to you. Please take me back."

"Well, that all depends on you and how well you behave, doesn't it?" Elena retorted. "Promises without action don't count for much."

"Right," I agreed as I hung my head in shame. "Will this change things between you and Daniel? Part of the reason I never said anything to you was not wanting to drive a wedge between you and your best friend. You've had a relationship with him far longer than with me."

"Ah yes, there is still the matter of Daniel," Elena said as she stroked her chin inquisitively. "Here, let's finish discussing this in our room. It's been a long day, I'm ready to change into my pajamas."

"Fair enough," I said as I followed behind Elena, grateful just to be invited back to my bedroom. I don't think I could stand another night on the couch.

Elena turned the doorknob and only slightly cracked the door open.

"Go on then," Elena indicated with the tilt of her chin. "In there."

Slightly perturbed by my wife's odd behavior, I pushed the door open hesitantly as I stepped inside my bedroom. When I swung the door open I found Daniel standing in front of me grinning from ear to ear. I faltered backward as my mouth hung open with surprise. Daniel here? In my bedroom? What? How? Why?

"Hey, Eric," said Daniel casually as if we were passing by on the street. His grin had only grown larger the longer he looked at how flustered I was.

"Elena?" I asked her haltingly. "What is this? Why is Daniel here?"

"She asked me to be here, of course," Daniel answered for Elena with a roll of his eyes. "I have to say I expected a much warmer welcome from a former lover of mine."

I felt Elena slip behind me into the bedroom. She grinned back at Daniel conspiratorially.

Daniel looked as gorgeous as ever with his short brown hair and a handsome face covered in a day's worth of stubble. He had transformed himself into a total twink during the last few years; other his scalp and face his body would be completely hairless from his armpits and toes all the way to his shaved testicles. Today he wore a pair of brown slacks and dress shoes to a match a sharp-looking blue flannel shirt that tightly fit his slim, boyish physique. I tried to refrain but couldn't help myself from glancing down at the slight bulge in the crotch of his slacks that outlined the thickest, juiciest dick I'd ever seen or tasted. If Elena hadn't standing next to me I would have immediately dropped to my knees and ripped Daniel's pants off.

"I've spoken with Daniel every day since our anniversary," Elena explained as she walked over to my erstwhile lover and laid a friendly hand upon his shoulder. "I convinced him to fly out and come see me in person. We spent most of yesterday together while I stayed over at his parent's house."

"What exactly have you two been talking about?" I asked in a voice dry with strain.

"A little bit of everything," Daniel said with a fond look at his old friend before he directed his attention back to me. "But mostly about you."

"I still haven't quite forgiven Dan for sleeping with you while we were together," Elena told me with a cutting edge to her tone.

"Oh, please!" Daniel scoffed indignantly. "Do you know how many guys you dated in high school that I had giant crushes on? It's like you had an innate sense of I was attracted to and scooped them up before I ever had a chance. It was about time I got one over on you."

With anyone else, Elena would have been furious at being the target of their joke. But Daniel had been her best friend since preschool and despite time, distance, and infidelity straining their relationship they still possessed as easy camaraderie and the ability to banter lightly about the heaviest subjects.

Elena laughed and retorted cheekily, "Or it just means that we have the exact same type. No wonder we get into trouble!"

"Yeah, I think you might be right at that," Daniel said quietly as he turned to me again.

I caught Daniel's eye and felt myself swooning at the adoring, needful gaze that I returned just as fiercely. Daniel and I eye-fucked each other so hard it felt like I was cheating on Elena again. I stood frozen to my spot, totally unprepared to react to this most surprising turn of events. The two most important people in my world, the ones I loved the very most, the ones who had come to define me stood side by side looking at me with desire.

"What would you like to do with Daniel?" Elena asked me.

"Excuse me?" I replied flabbergasted.

"Be honest," Elena told me. "What would you be doing with Daniel right now if I weren't here? If I weren't even a thought in your mind?"

I swallowed the lump in my throat and answered, "Honestly? I would kiss him. Then I would wrap my arms so tightly around him he would think I'd never let him go."

"Come here then," Daniel told me with a beckoning curl of his finger.

"Daniel and I had a good, long talk yesterday filled with plenty of tears and screaming and booze," Elena said. "Daniel finally convinced me that you weren't doing this just for sex or purely to hurt or spite me. Dammit, you guys actually care for each other."

I looked over at Elena and saw no hatred there. Sighing resignation and disbelief still marked her expression but she seemed strangely happy for me. I felt my affection pouring out for her. For both of them. My true loves.

"I love you so much," I told Elena. "I do hope you know I've never should have wanted anyone else. You're too perfect."

I glanced toward Daniel who looked back at me expectantly.

"But I think I'm in love with Daniel too," I said wearily. "If it weren't for him I'd be perfectly happy, Elena. But I can't live without Daniel. These last few years have been agonizing. Christ, what a mess. I want you both. But having one of you means I'll lose the other."

"I want to see your love for him," Elena said with a sexy growl. "Show me what it looks like. Prove to me that it's real."

Daniel stepped nearer to me and laid his soft hand over my cheek. I sighed and rubbed my face against his fingers when I felt his contact but made no other move toward him. Even with Elena's expressed approval I felt hesitant to display the full affection I held for Daniel in full view of my wife.

"Elena?" I asked permissively.

Elena nodded her assent and I wasted no time before throwing my arms around Daniel's neck and leaning in for a deep, passionate kiss. Our mouths worked chastely against the other, savoring the feel of our lips pressed together without diving deeper into our mouths. Daniel's hands caressed my cheeks and I felt myself melting into his embrace.

"God, I've missed you," I whispered to him in between kisses.

I pecked at the sides of his mouth a few more times before moving to his center and parting my lips, daring his tongue to enter.

Daniel

I would have rather been struck dead than come between my best friend and her man. Interfering in one of Elena's relationships never even would have crossed my mind. Sure, she frustrated me frequently by dating all the guys I liked in high school but those boys never meant anything to me. Then everything changed after she met Eric.

When I first met Eric, I couldn't believe how handsome, cute and innocent he was. Besides being hot, Eric seemed like a genuinely good person and I was delighted that Elena made such a great catch. After only a month dating, Elena told me with certainty that she would spend the rest of her life with Eric. Given that level of attachment, viewing Eric as anything other than my friend's boyfriend seemed a waste of time.

Yet the months after Elena introduced me to Eric I weirdly found myself fantasizing about him at the most inopportune moments. I even masturbated to the memory of him a few times. I had no clue from whence my fascination derived, I had only met the guy once. Eric was admittedly quite attractive but I wonder if perhaps the taboo aspect of sleeping with your best friend's partner (and a straight man at that) partially fueled those fantasies.

When I spoke with Eric the night he, Elena, and I partied at Elena's house all sorts of warning bells and alarms sounded in my head. While smoking together outdoors, Eric asked me some very forward questions about homosexuality that made me wonder whether he was entirely straight. Those questions were answered soon enough when I helped Eric house-sit for Elena she vacationed with her family. After getting drunk and high enough to eliminate his inhibitions Eric practically begged to suck my cock and had my fly unzipped before I even had a chance to protest.

I knew how wrong we were and balked at continuing our little affair beyond that first night when we succumbed to our urges. But something about Eric's innate honesty and innocence struck me. I realized even though I barely knew the guy I already cared deeply for him. No one had ever made me feel this way before.

After a day of deliberation I came to the conclusion that Eric had to be my first. I messed around and sucked plenty of dick my freshman year of college but planned to save my virginity for someone truly special. As I considered my feelings for Eric I realized I had found the one. I needed him inside me even if it damned me for all time. I trusted Eric completely and admittedly got a thrill out of knowing I would be giving up my anal cherry to someone who would be sticking their cock into another man's ass for the first time. Perhaps it would have been preferable to choose someone with more experience as my first but the level of trust and exciting sense of discovery we shared couldn't be matched.

Eric turned out to be a gentle, attentive lover who treated my body with a reverence bordering on the worshipful. Those precious few days we spent together were magical, perhaps the happiest I'd ever been. I hated that Eric had already been claimed knowing that otherwise we could have had something truly special together. Eric was the only man who ever made me consider the "L" word. But love for my best friend Elena proved stronger than my love for Eric. I couldn't ever forgive myself if I hurt her.

My guilt for involving myself in Eric and Elena's relationship plus losing the first love of my life to my best friend messed me up for a while. With no virginity to uphold and no attachments, I became a total slut as well as a drunkard. I got wasted and did drugs nearly every night. I would blow pretty any much guy who dropped their pants for me and I engaged in unprotected anal sex frequently with multiple partners. Oftentimes several in the same night. It's both amazing and fortunate that I didn't contract a disease from compensating for the love missing in my life by filling that emptiness with meaningless, unfulfilling sex.

I purposely avoided visiting home as much as possible and the few times I did return I barely spoke with Eric. I could tell that I hurt Eric by closing myself off from him; it hurt me too. But he and Elena were going to be married and that was that. Ironically then that my single greatest lapse in judgment occurred the day right before that wedding.

Due to an unusual set of circumstances that seemed like fate pushing us together, Eric and I found ourselves alone together in his apartment just before the wedding rehearsal. Before I knew it, we kissed each other passionately and were tearing off each other's clothes. We sucked each other off and for the first time in far too long I allowed Eric the use of my body.

Though in his excitement Eric quickly finished, he knew instinctively exactly what my body needed. When most guys fuck me they only care about having a nice, tight ass to sink their cock into and pound for a bit before getting off and creaming the inside of my rectum. But Eric seemed more concerned with my sensations and needs than his own. He held me close, whispered in my ear, and kissed me so lovingly while he massaged my anus and rectum using that unbelievable cock of his. As I sat on my hands and knees panting and sweating from exertion as Eric came inside me, I realized a deeply uncomfortable truth. I was completely in love with this man.

Though I rarely top, Eric admitted an intense curiosity about penetration and bashfully asked if I might do him next. How could I say no to that? I had only just pushed the head of my cock through his tight, unaccommodating little asshole when Elena showed up at the apartment and nearly caught us in middle of the gayest sex her fiancee ever had. To evade discovery, I hid behind their bedroom door while the future husband and wife reunited and then became far too intimate for an unmarried couple. To add insult to injury I had no choice but to watch as Elena initiated sex with Eric less than ten feet from where I stood.

After that sobering experience I spent the next day wiping my tears while watching those two lovebirds tie the knot. It became painfully clear to me that I had to move on and leave Eric and Elena to their happiness. I successfully avoided any further sexual encounters with Eric over the next five years and assumed that part of our lives had passed us by. Our short time together would remain nothing more than a fond memory. But I should have known better than that. The mistakes of the past always come back to haunt you.

A few days ago Elena called me out of the blue and while that wasn't an uncommon event we no longer keep in touch like we used to. Imagine my stunned expression when Elena tearfully revealed that she knew everything about Eric and I. She angrily demanded to know why I fucked her husband (never mind that they weren't even married when I committed the deed).

Despite Elena's anger and my own long-simmering frustration at this impossible situation we managed after some screaming back and forth to calm ourselves down enough that we could talk about this reasonably. Elena begged me to come home so we could speak in person as she had no one available who she felt comfortable discussing the subject of Eric's sexuality with. I flew back as soon as I could, frightened by what I was returning home to but prepared to receive penance for my sins. But just like always, it was impossible for Elena and I to stay mad at each other and though we reunited with many arguments and tears there was also laughter and oh so many bottles of wine. I assured Elena that I would never try and steal her husband but couldn't deny that I found him irresistible and would always have a sexual attraction to him.

It was very late that evening after we had both degraded ourselves into total sloppy drunkenness that Elena made her indecent proposal. Something totally outrageous and hitherto unimaginable. I asked if this was truly what she wanted. Elena hesitated but finally nodded yes. So the scene had been set. I had no idea what might happen or how this might change us. For better or worse, all three of our lives would be forever be altered by this experience. I still can't believe Elena asked to be there and watch while I fucked her husband.

Now Eric's smooth, kissable lips were upon mine and nothing in my life had ever felt so perfect.

Eric

Daniel's lips on mine felt too perfect. I lost myself in his kiss as the world surrounding me faded away from view. Even Elena disappeared from my attentions. Daniel preoccupied my full consciousness as his warm tongue slipped between my parted lips into my mouth. His tongue still tasted of cigarettes just as I remembered. Daniel had never been able to kick that particular vice. I already equated that smokey, ashy flavor to just being Daniel's taste by this point and couldn't have cared less. I sucked at his tongue and panted with need as our mouths tangoed together in a wild dance. Daniel's hand slid slowly down my back while we made out until he reached down to clutch my behind.

123456...9