House-Sitting with a Homosexual Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What the hell was happening?

Elena

What the hell was happening?

It's one thing to hear secondhand that your presumably straight husband likes taking dick in the mouth but it's another thing altogether to see it before your very eyes. I watched from far across the room, fascinated by the pure enjoyment visible on Eric's face as he worked his mouth up and down Daniel's cock.

Besides my confusion over Eric's sexuality it also felt startling and strange for me to see Daniel naked. I had the biggest crush on him back in middle school, his name written inside of hearts countless times inside my trapper keeper. I'd never admit it to these guys but Daniel assumed a prominent role in my sexual awakening by acting as the subject of my fantasies when underneath my bedsheets at night I discovered the boundaries and potentialities of my youthful body. Of course my first love ended up being gayer than Liberace. I used to wonder all the time what Daniel looked like naked but now that longtime mystery had evaporated like so much water.

Objectively, I certainly understood my husband's attraction to Daniel. My old friend was put together quite well for such a slim fellow; I do have the greatest taste in men after all. But I realized now that Eric's attraction went beyond just a superficial level. I watched the pure pleasure and adoration showing on Daniel's face as Eric pleasured him and my husband's enthusiasm made it clear the feeling was mutual. I knew Eric so well I could tell by the lines of his face that if his mouth weren't full of cock right now he'd be cracking a wide grin out of happiness. I felt weirdly jealous and left out watching them together so I took it upon myself to become more involved.

Eric's body tensed when he first felt my hand upon him but he relaxed quickly as I started playing with his hair just the way he liked it. I applied pressure to the back of his skull to force his mouth further down Daniel's member and noticed with surprise and delight that there seemed to be no length unable to fit inside Eric's mouth. Good boy.

We kept on for a few more minutes as Eric sucked Daniel with obvious relish. The slurping and sucking noises his mouth generated sounded so fucking sexy, especially when he choked on the head of Daniel's cock filling his throat. Daniel's gaze caught mine during a moment of ecstasy where his mouth hung open in a soundless moan. He blushed at his loss of control when he saw the intimidating glint to my eye as I obviously found their coupling arousing. His eyes flicked toward the chest of drawers where I had secreted my other surprise for the evening. I retained enough decency to blush and blanch at his suggestive eyebrow raise. He nodded conspiratorially again in the direction of my dresser and I deigned to follow his lead.

Eric never ceased his ministrations upon Daniel's prick as I relinquished my hold on him and opened the top drawer of my dresser unnoticed. He remained solely focused on making his mouth an available fuckhole for Daniel to use. I tore open the black box I retrieved from my drawer and quickly attached the harness to my waist and hips before Eric detected my subterfuge. When I stood next to Eric again I pulled his mouth off Daniel's cock and directed him toward the eight-inch long pink strapon jutting out of the harness attached to my hips. Eric's eyes widened in shock when he saw what I wore.

Eric

"The fuck!" I shouted with surprise as the head of a massive dildo brushed against the bristles of my cheek. "Elena?"

"Come on, loverboy," my devious wife replied. "Don't leave me hanging here. Love me just like you did with Daniel before I start getting jealous."

I looked up at Elena's mischievous smile and realized the absolute trust and devotion she held for me. To willingly involve herself in this strange, new experience just for my benefit had only proven how deeply she cared for me. I decided to just roll with it and see where Elena and Daniel decide to take me this evening. I was theirs to use as they desired.

I hesitated only a second before opening wide and swallowing Elena's cock as deeply as I had Daniel's. The dildo possessed an acrid, plasticy flavor that resembled nothing of the tasty dick it attempted to simulate. The length of the toy extended further than Daniel's prick and made my throat feel even more uncomfortable when it filled my gullet. Daniel knelt beside me and spoke into my ear as I worked my mouth up and down Elena's strapon.

"Elena laid down a couple ground rules before we agreed to this," Daniel explained to me. "Obviously, she didn't want her and I to do anything sexual with each other and to that I agreed wholeheartedly. That we would do this in your home and in your bedroom was another stipulation. Absolute compliance and discretion was another requirement. For all intents and purposes, this night never happened. But first and foremost for your current concern, we agreed that Elena get your ass before I do."

My body trembled as Daniel's words sank in and I realized what was about to happen. Elena withdrew the saliva-slickened dildo from my mouth and took me by both hands. She lifted me to my feet and gave me a sweet kiss before catching me off guard once again by casting me down upon the bed with a surprising display of strength.

"Lay on your stomach," Elena ordered breathlessly. It was almost disturbing how into this she was.

I obeyed my wife's command and soon felt her straddling my back. Her hands kneaded my shoulders and neck before traveling lower down my back. She ran her fingers over my spine and the muscles of my back, tickling me with the flicking curls of her spindly fingers. Then I felt Elena settle herself backwards before laying atop me. I cringed when the strapon touched my rear and I worried Elena would enter me dry and without any preparation. But she merely let the length of her shaft rest between the crack of my buttocks while she leaned forward and whispered seductively in my ear.

"I'll go so slowly and be so gentle and loving with you, my darling," Elena promised. "But I'm not stopping until this entire thing is inside you and I'm sliding it in and out of your tight ass again and again."

I groaned when Elena licked me behind the ear and bit my neck before moving further backward. She caressed both my asscheeks and gave them light squeezes before moving her hands to my inner thighs. Elena stroked and massaged the skin of my groin, taking care to not actually touch my cock but still come within centimeters of doing so. I felt firmness in my crotch hardening against the mattress as I became aroused again. My puckered anus quivered in anticipation of what would occur soon.

Elena grabbed my bony hips possessively and pulled my pelvis upward and back as she barked, "Up on your hands and knees, bitch. Move your legs apart and spread those sweet cheeks for me."

I did as Elena commanded, blushing as I moved my knees apart and reached back to spread the miniscule flab of my buttocks open. Elena saw me naked every day but never so up close and personal with my hairy asshole close enough to her face she could probably smell it.

"I'm sorry that I'm so gross-looking," I apologized.

"No you're not!" Elena insisted. "You have a beautiful body, Eric. Every part of you is lovely."

While Elena inspected me, Daniel busied himself by procuring a bottle of lube the co-conspirators stashed somewhere out of sight. I quivered as Elena's finger lightly touched the skin surrounding my puckered anus with delicacy and curiosity. The brushing of her fingertip around the hairs of my asscrack gave me a shiver as it tickled the most sensitive location on my body. Elena's fingers felt covered by some kind of rubbery barrier and I realized at some point she had slyly snapped a surgical glove on over her hand.

Elena paused for a moment where I couldn't sense what she was planning. The next time she touched me her finger felt cold and slippery wet. I felt pressure against the skin of my asshole as she prodded and poked at my opening with the viscous fluid covering her finger. I relaxed my sphincter instinctively and felt a slight burning sensation as her finger slipped inside me and forced its entire length into my rectum. I gasped as Elena's probing finger coated the inside and outside of my anus with lubricant. Elena's fingering seemed more investigatory than anything.

"This feels so weird," Elena laughed.

"Don't stop," I begged while experiencing the unique thrill of something foreign invading the tight space of my rectum.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" Elena asked incredulously as her finger made me squirm with the way it writhed back and forth inside my ass. "You like a finger playing with your dirty hole?"

My face turned red and I hung my head as I admitted, "Yes."

"It's okay," Elena assured me. "I've never told you this before but I kind of like it when you do that to me too. Not every time, mind you. But when I'm in the right frame of mind I love how dirty it makes me feel."

I moaned with pleasure as Elena's finger moved in and out of my ass at a consistent rate. I heard a squirt from behind and then more lubricant poured down the crack of my butt to soak my bottom. I grunted and groaned as my wife continued touching me in a surprisingly intimate manner.

"I'm gonna try adding another finger now," Elena warned. "Is that okay?"

I nodded my acquiescence and felt my ass stretch open wider as she fit a second finger inside me. My anus clenched down tightly on her hand but as she worked her digits in and out of me I relaxed enough that the sharp initial pain morphed into the most pleasant sensation of being filled and emptied. Once my anus loosened satisfactorily enough, Elena placed an ungloved hand on my lower back and pushed down on my pelvis at the same time she shoved her fingers as deep as they could reach inside my ass. I felt the bump of her knuckles touching my buttocks as she fully penetrated me.

"Are you ready to get fucked, Mr. Dexter?" Elena challenged.

"Yessss..." I hissed in response. "Fuck the shit out of me, Mrs. Dexter."

"Do you want me to stick my big, hard cock deep inside your tight little bottom?" Elena demanded to know.

Elena's fingers wriggled around wildly inside my ass, coaxing a very unmanly squeal from my throat.

"Please," I begged of her.

"If this hurts, just remember..." Elena told me as she slowly slid her fingers out of me. "You asked for this."

I heard from behind the snap of Elena's glove being removed. She leaned over the top of me and gave me a kiss on the cheek before placing a single hand on my bony hip. Her other hand gripped the strapon as she targeted its point directly at my open and inviting asshole. I felt an intense pressure reaming my anal opening as Elena forced the head of the dildo past the ring of my anus. I grunted with exertion at the painful violation and attempted to relax my sphincter enough for Elena to enter me comfortably.

The one time I did this with Daniel he only penetrated a couple inches inside me before Elena's unexpected arrival interrupted us. Elena had already traversed further inside my anal cavity and threatened to explore with even greater diligence.

"That is so fucking tight," Elena commented. "You sure you're doing okay, Eric? I'd be crying by now if I were in your position."

"Never better," I replied with a grunt.

Elena partially withdrew from me and lulled me into a false sense of security right before she thrust her hips forward and forced the entirety of the strapon into my ass. My toes curled and I gripped the bedcovers with my fingers as my rectum filled with eight uncompromising inches of malleable but firm plastic. I felt Elena's bare skin and the harness of her implement grazing my thighs and bottom as she inserted the strapon's length deep within my cavity.

"Oh fuck, Elena," I moaned. "You're so far inside me."

"Tell me you love it," Elena commanded.

"I love it, Elena!" I cried. "I love you!"

With a measure of curiosity, Elena delicately touched the skin surrounding my anus that she had stretched open with her dildo inside my ass. The intimate fashion of her inspection stimulated my anus and caused blood to rush to my rapidly elongating penis. Elena pulled out of me a few inches and then made me grunt as she pushed the strapon back inside mercilessly. It hurt like hell, but in a way that felt strangely pleasurable. A glorious sense of being both filled and fulfilled permeated my consciousness.

The next time Elena withdrew and then squeezed her cock between my buns I pushed my bottom back against her entry. Elena made a satisfied noise as my bottom mashed against her crotch and generated friction between the strapon's harnesses and Elena's genitals. Elena wiggled her hips from side to side with the strapon still inside me, making the dildo access depths within me I erroneously assumed were unreachable. She grabbed me roughly by the back of my hair and used this manhandling leverage to start sliding the strapon in and out of my lubricated asshole.

"Oh fuck..." I moaned as Elena truly began to fuck me in the ass. "Make me your bitch, Elena."

"Fuck yes!" Elena cried as she smacked my ass hard enough to make it sting. "Take it like a man!"

I made unintelligible groaning noises as Elena used my asshole roughly. Her moans acted as my guide for where to push back against her harness to ensure she got off as well as I did. I held my eyes shut to block out all senses other than touch but even through this self-imposed darkness I detected a presence moving in front of me. Elena's insistent hand on the back of my head guided me forward and I knew instinctively to open my mouth and humbly accept this new offering.

My mouth sought Daniel's cock and once located I slobbered all over his knob with the sloppiest, filthiest blowjob I ever mustered. I used the slightly rocking forward motion of Elena fucking me from behind to my advantage as I swallowed Daniel's thick dick over and over. Both Daniel's hands grasped either side of my face and he held me fast while he thrust inside my mouth. I opened my mouth as wide as possible and allowed Daniel to continue sticking his dick deep in my throat for as long as he wanted. My mouth made the most obscene and ridiculous croaking noises and drool poured down my chin as I degraded myself into nothing more than a fuckhole for Daniel to use at his disposal. I loved thinking of my mouth as just another place for Daniel to stick his dick into.

I shook my head with amused disbelief when I heard Daniel and Elena laughing and high-fiving over the top of me while they spit-roasted me. I felt a weird sense of pride knowing my two favorite people in the whole world derived such pleasure and delight from me. In response I pushed myself back against Elena more forcefully to encourage her into fucking me even harder. I would have just told her to fuck me hard if my mouth wasn't presently occupied. I sucked Daniel hard as his cock pushed inside my mouth and I delighted in listening to the sharp intake of his breath and increased volume of his moans. He couldn't be too far off now.

"Is it my turn yet?" Daniel asked above me.

"Sure!" Elena agreed enthusiastically. "I could use a breather anyway."

Elena gave me one final sharp thrust before slowly pulling out of me inch by excruciating inch. Daniel held my head to his dick with his penis buried to the hilt down my throat, making me cough, sputter, and then cry against his junk while Elena withdrew from my ass. The tip of the strapon popped out of my gaping anus and left me with a curiously empty feeling. I felt air entering my opening and wondered what my asshole looked like after the rough fucking my wife just gave me. Elena and Daniel swapped locations so that Elena laid back on a pillow propped up against the bed's headboard in front of me while Daniel assumed a position behind me.

"Damn, Elena really worked you open, didn't she?" Daniel remarked with barely contained admiration.

Daniel's soft hands caressed my lower back and my buttocks with loving care before easily pushing two of his fingers inside my gaping asshole. His fingers felt squishy when they entered me and I realized he had mercifully applied a fresh coat of lubricant to his digits. Daniel spurned the use of gloves however, not shy an iota about sticking his bare fingers into another man's butt. He worked his fingers in and out of me in a steady rhythm as I writhed beneath him.

"Fuuuucck, Eric," Daniel groaned as his fingers corkscrewed back and forth through my loosened anus with shocking ease. "You have the sexiest little butthole I've ever seen."

Daniel pulled out his fingers so I could wiggle my bottom for him as I replied, "It's all yours, Daniel. Well, yours and Elena's."

I looked up to see Elena watching us intently. Her conciliatory look silently urged us to proceed so Daniel asked, "Do you trust me, Eric? Do you love me?"

Daniel's hands grabbed the meatiest chunks available on my meager backside and spread me open to reveal all my most private areas to him. I waited patiently for Daniel to penetrate me. The head of his cock passed over my anus but intruded no further.

"I love you, Daniel," I told him as I turned back to take in his beauty. "I trust you completely. Please take me now."

Daniel leaned forward to kiss me on the cheek and ruffle my hair affectionately before settling behind me again. Only seconds later I felt the insistent pressure of Daniel squeezing the head of his cock through the loosened but still very tight ring of my anus. While Daniel's penis measured a couple inches shorter than the strapon that had recently violated this orifice his member was thicker with a much wider girth. I winced with pain as Daniel's thick sausage stretched my ass even further open. I took a deep breath and consciously relaxed my body as I pushed back against Daniel's entry and flexed the muscles of my anus like when I initiated a bowel movement.

"That's it, loverboy," Daniel said soothingly as he massaged my back. "Just like that. The hardest part is almost over."

I gasped when I felt Daniel pushing himself even deeper inside me. While I derived some pleasure from Elena's strapon being inside my ass it felt cold and alien within me. Daniel's cock instead felt warm and good even though it hurt me. I had memorized every centimeter of Daniel's cock and now experienced the head, veins and curvatures I knew so well pushing inside my sensitive anus. Daniel squeezed another dollop of lube from the bottle directly onto his cock resting just outside my entry point. He used his thrusting advances to re-lubricate me with every fresh penetration.

Thus far Daniel only penetrated an inch or two past the head of his cock. I stiffened with discomfort as he attempted to squeeze his thick meat deeper inside me but Daniel's reassuring hand upon me fortified me against the pain so that I relaxed. Daniel made love to me so slowly and gently, pushing my boundaries but always mindful not to take me too far too soon. It wasn't long before I felt Daniel's thighs meeting my own as his crotch pressed up against my bottom. For the first time in my life, a man's penis was fully inside me.

Daniel

I marveled at the beautiful form of Eric Dexter bent over in front of me and giving up his sexy ass to me. I typically assumed the role of the bottom during sex but I recalled how badly Eric wanted this the last time we were together. For my part I desperately needed to love him, to show him how amazing it could feel being fucked by a man. I had loved him and desired him for so very long and missed him despondently whenever he was away. But now Eric was right here in front of me and offering all of himself to me.

I tried my best to block out the image of Elena sitting on the opposite end of the bed watching us fuck. I didn't want to spend this wonderful time contemplating the implications of what we were doing. Plenty of time for that later. Right now I only wanted to focus on the feeling of Eric's tight ass surrounding my hard, raging cock. Elena tried her best to prepare him for me but Eric's cute little bottom still felt very tight around me and I'm sure this must be quite painful for him.

1...456789