House-Sitting with a Homosexual Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elena and I enjoyed a healthier sex life as well. She declined to participate again with Daniel and I, preferring to have me all to herself rather than sharing. Our libidos clicked together more regularly after our illicit encounter with Daniel and since then Elena channeled her wild side a bit more. She even begged me to eat her ass while I fingerbanged her a few nights ago, an act I never in a million years thought she would actually request I do.

Nearly two months after our special time with Daniel, Elena called me into the kitchen. She had something important she wanted to tell me.

"Eric, please sit down," Elena requested.

"What's going on?" I asked. "You're worrying me."

"Don't worry," Elena reassured me with a smile. "I have very, very good news."

"Something for work?" I wondered. "Did you get that federal grant you had been lobbying for?"

"Nope!" Elena replied cheerily. "I... um... recently noticed that my last period never arrived. I didn't think too much of it at first but after waiting long enough I began to wonder. I took a test but even then wasn't sure. So I went to my doctor this morning and she confirmed I'm expecting."

"Expecting...?" I asked dumbly. "Expecting what?"

"I'm with child, ya dumbass!" Elena cried incredulously. "Pregnant! Knocked up!"

I immediately took Elena in my arms and spun her around.

"Elena!" I cried. "That's wonderful news!"

I thought back to when my wife slept with Ryan a few weeks ago and couldn't help asking, "It's mine, right?"

Elena punched me on the shoulder and shouted, "Of course it is! I made sure to use protection that one time. Besides, the timing doesn't add up for that instance. It's definitely yours."

"How far along are you?" I inquired.

"Dr. Steadham said it's difficult to pinpoint for sure," Elena explained. "But she guessed about nine weeks based on my last period."

I considered the timeline for a moment and suddenly recalled what we had been about two months ago. Elena's grin grew wider and wider as she watched the realization slowly dawning on my face.

"Oh my God!"

"Yep," Elena confirmed.

I impregnated my wife at the same exact time Daniel ejaculated streams of his semen into me with all six inches of his cock shoved deep inside my asshole.

I grinned slyly at Elena and shrugged.

"Well, I guess we already know who the godfather will be!"

*****

The End

Thank you to everyone who took the time to read these stories. I hope you found this final part as enjoyable as the rest and a fitting conclusion. This will be the final chapter of this series as I have no further plans to write about Eric, Daniel, or Elena. I'm happy to leave them all in a good place and will leave it to my reader's imaginations to wonder how the relationship between the three of them might evolve. Thanks again and if you liked this story please be sure to either send me feedback directly, comment or vote!

1...456789