House-Sitting with a Homosexual Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gasped at Daniel's forwardness. And in front of my wife even! I groaned and pushed my tongue deeper inside his mouth as he cupped both my asscheeks in the palm of his hands and squeezed. His grip slid down to my thigh and he pulled his arm forward to lift my leg so I could wrap it around him like I was his girlfriend. I won't lie, I loved it whenever Daniel treated me like his woman.

My eyes clenched shut this entire time while I focused on my lover and I presume we must have given Elena quite a show. I finally broke Daniel's kiss with a reluctant sigh and glanced at Elena who stood there gazing at the two of us with a fierce, wild glint to her eye. Her pale cheeks flushed red as she stared intently at Daniel and I's amorous display. Was my wife actually getting turned on by watching me make out with another man?

Elena drew nearer while Daniel kissed with big wet smooches the side of my neck, making me moan as his mouth sucked at one of my erogenous zones. Elena grabbed my necktie and began carefully undoing it with her slender, skillful fingers. She pulled the tie through the collar of my shirt before wrapping it around the back of my neck and using it as a tether to draw my mouth to hers.

The most familiar set of lips I'd ever known touched mine but the way Elena kissed me was quite unfamiliar. My wife showed me more passion and desire than she'd ever displayed before. Daniel's fingers played with my hair while Elena and I worked our tongues back and forth and it felt soooo good. I wrapped either arm around Daniel and Elena's waists and held them close while Elena and I made out so ferociously it seemed like we were eating each other's mouths. I ran my hand up the hem of Elena's robe and just barely brushed my finger against the bare skin of her thigh before she slapped my hand away.

"Nuh uh," Elena scolded as she bit my lip vindictively and backed away. "Not yet."

Elena untied the knot on the front of her robe and gracefully threw the garment back over her shoulders to reveal the lingerie she had originally intended to wear the night of our anniversary. A silky black bra with flowery lace covered her slim breasts yet they were so transparent that nothing was left to the imagination. Elena's underwear matched the material and black lace of her bra but were so skimpy they revealed all her thighs and asscheeks with a miniscule "V" and a thin string of fabric the only coverings for her pussy and asscrack. Fishnet stockings and garters completed Elena's look with the sluttiest, sexiest outfit she'd ever donned for me. She must have trimmed her pubic hair more sheer than ever for me considering the typical length of her muff would have spilled outside the miniscule crotch of her panties. My dick instantly became hard as I gazed with lust at my wife's amazing body.

"Elena, what is this?" I asked as soon as my jaw closed and my mouth began working again.

"This is Daniel and I showing how much we love you and love each other," Elena answered playfully with a hand on her hip. "This is us for one night casting away our inhibitions and fulfilling all our fantasies."

"Oh God," I groaned with disbelief before Daniel took his turn kissing me while undoing my shirt one button at a time.

Elena resumed her place next to me and started unbuckling my belt before casting the loop open. Elena lowered herself down to her knees and laid her cheek against my still-clothed thigh while she untied my shoelaces. I can't explain why but thus far this seemed her sexiest maneuver of all. Elena slid my shoes and socks off and began tugging my pants downward. I lifted my legs to aid her in removing my slacks while ensuring my lips remained firmly ensconced with Daniel's.

Daniel gave my lips a final peck and then started kissing my neck as he focused on unbuttoning my shirt. Those last few buttons were being quite stubborn and I cursed their delay when Daniel had to stop kissing me so he could finally get my shirt open. He pushed apart the plackets of my button-up shirt and pulled it off my shoulders and down my back to expose the trimmed hair of my chest. Daniel's mouth continued kissing all over my torso so slow and lovingly as he lowered himself to his knees right next to Elena.

I expected the two of them to look nervous or bewildered as they knelt in front of me. Instead they laughed comfortably when their shoulders brushed together and both looked up at me entranced with lust and burning with a combined desire that I feared might incinerate me.

"You first," Daniel told Elena encouragingly. "He's your man, after all."

Elena giggled as she tapped at the hard bulge poking out of my briefs before pulling down on the waistband of my underwear to reveal my cock. I trimmed recently in hopeful expectation of wild sex the night of my anniversary and a few days later only a few dark, stubbly hairs surrounded my pubis and dotted my shaved testicles. My cock stood fully erect and upright except for halfway up my shaft where my member diverted into a slight natural tilt back toward my abdomen. Elena and Daniel's simultaneous kisses and caresses had left me with a concrete, throbbing hardon.

Elena touched me first. She took ahold of my genitals with little tenderness as she vigorously stroked my shaft upward and downward using her fingers and the palm of her hand. I groaned loudly when Elena squeezed my dick which had grown so hard it pulsed inside her hand. Elena directed my penis toward her mouth where she flicked her tongue over the slit of my meatus so the tip of her tongue dipped ever so slightly into my urethra. She worked her tongue around and around the head of my cock and after one more kiss at my very tip, Elena pointed my dick toward Daniel's face. Considering the events of this past week it seemed a miracle that Elena willingly offered her man to another.

Daniel accepted this gift by lathing the wet warmth of his tongue up and down my shaft before opening his mouth wide and engulfing the head of my cock between his lips. I moaned as Daniel worked his mouth up and down my shaft perfectly while Elena held my penis in the exact place for his mouth to bob freely. My swollen member was so sensitive I could actually feel his larynx flexing as he opened his throat to swallow me deeper. Elena moved her hand from the base of my shaft to make way for Daniel as his mouth worked methodically downward. Instead she fondled my balls playfully while Daniel ate my dick. Daniel choked and gagged at first but performed admirably as he took all of my nearly nine-inch long cock inside his mouth.

My prick glistened with wet saliva as Daniel slowly withdrew his mouth from my dick. He spit the excess buildup of fluid in his mouth back down onto the head of my cock as a thick drool while Elena used her stroking motions to apply Daniel's saliva as lubricant. Not to be outdone, Elena opened her mouth wide and wrapped her lips around my cock. She only went as deep as my head but did this thing she knew I liked where she swirled her tongue around my shaft while simultaneously making little sucking motions at my cockhead using the tight seal of her lips.

Elena possessed a smaller than average mouth so on the rare occasions she did perform oral sex she typically jerked me off while the tip of my cock sat in her mouth. But tonight I sensed that Elena wished to impress Daniel and not be perceived as lacking in the oral department. She took my dick further inside her mouth than she ever had before, a record of at least a few inches. Her skills still couldn't compete with Daniel's expert techniques but it's not very fair to compare the two considering Daniel is the greatest cocksucker I've ever known.

Elena disliked my hand being placed anywhere on her head whenever she sucked me. She always slapped my hand away if I attempted to play with her hair or guide her motions while she took my cock in her mouth. So imagine my surprise when Elena grabbed my hand and placed it atop her scalp. She pushed down on my hand like she wanted me to force my cock deeper inside her mouth. Once Elena moved her hand out of the way of mine, I gripped her ponytail and pushed down on her head at the same time I thrust my cock upward.

Elena's throat made a choking noise and her body heaved like she was short of breath but otherwise she adapted to the force of my thrust admirably. I continued pressing down on her head while I penetrated the slit of her lips. Our usual inclinations and hesitancies about sex were abandoned to a wild animal lust as I used Elena's mouth like it was just another fuckhole. I threw my head back and moaned with disbelief that my wife allowed me to facefuck her like she was a common whore.

Elena finally had enough and pulled her mouth off my dick with a deep gasp for air. Tears of black makeup streamed down her cheeks and she breathed heavily but otherwise seemed alright. Daniel had been stroking her back reassuringly throughout her courageous ordeal and now took this opportunity to start licking my dick again.

During this next stage Elena and Daniel shared my cock between them, running their lips and tongues up and down either side of my cock. Periodically one of them took me in their mouth but only for a few sucks before they returned to licking my shaft. Elena and Daniel gave themselves totally to lust and whenever their lips met at the head of my cock they would sometimes kiss with the tip of my penis situated between their lips. They held no attraction for each other and Daniel had zero interest in women but they lost themselves enough in the moment that a few inadvertent kisses seemed harmless enough.

The feeling of two mouths kissing, licking, and sucking me simultaneously was absolutely incredible. I vacillated between closing my eyes to block out any distracting sensations and just enjoy the experience or else looking down at the two persons who I loved the most in the world pleasing me sexually. I wanted to tell them how good this felt but worried that speaking might spoil the specialness of the moment. I knew it couldn't be too long now before I erupted, this just felt too amazing.

Elena and Daniel already planned ahead for when I neared completion. Elena didn't care for the taste of semen but Daniel practically lived for it. When I cried out in warning, "I'm gonna cum!" Daniel immediately grabbed my cock away from Elena and took me deep within his mouth. I buried my cock far enough down his throat that the tip of his nose poked me right below my belly. My entire body trembled and I howled in relief as I climaxed. Daniel continued sucking on me with his bobblehead while I pumped streams of ejaculate straight down his throat into his stomach. I thrust my cock forward with every pump while his wet lips moved down my shaft in opposing motion to my gyrations. Every time I assumed I had finished my body twitched and I spurted another dose of sperm into his mouth for him to swallow. The quantity seemed substantial enough that Daniel could likely skip his next meal.

Sweat permeated the entirety of my body and my knees felt weak when my climax terminated with one final pulse of semen evacuating from my urethra. Daniel slowly sucked his way off my cock until his mouth made a loud popping noise as my penis exited from betwixt his puffy lips. All three of us panted like dogs and all I could say was 'wow' over and over between the gasping pulls of air needed to recover my breath.

Perhaps sensing how quickly awkwardness would set in once we stopped long enough to consider our actions, Elena popped right up and kissed me hard on the mouth. Her fingers gripped the hair on the back of my head as she mashed her lips against mine. My erect cock deflated rapidly and left Daniel sitting on the floor below me playing with my limp dick.

Elena broke our kiss and pressed her forehead against mine so the tips of our noses touched. My hands gripped her skinny waist while we silently shared this special moment. The breathless quality to her sounded so damn sexy. I had never seen her in such a state. My fingers drifted downward as I wondered how wet she was but before I had an opportunity to inspect more thoroughly she whispered to me with a desperate need.

"I still don't believe you're actually bi," Elena challenged. "I watched Daniel suck you off but most guys wouldn't care whose mouth was on them if they were receiving that amazing of a blowjob. I want you to prove your feelings for Daniel are real. Show me."

Daniel already readied himself by discarding his shoes and socks and lifting himself back to his feet. Elena kissed me one more time on the lips and then assumed a position behind me out of view. She pressed both her hands down on my shoulders and I whimpered as she guided me down to my knees. Daniel only undid the very fewest of his buttons required before tearing the shirt off his body and quickly disposing of his pants so that his only coverings were a pair of boxer briefs.

A sudden hesitancy affected me as my face hovered only a few inches away from Daniel's crotch. I wanted this so badly but couldn't dispel the sense of betrayal I felt about doing this in front of Elena. Could she ever look at me the same after watching me have sexual intercourse with another man? Elena, bless her heart, sensed the reason for my tentativity and rubbed the back of my neck encouragingly.

"It's okay, Eric," Elena reassured me. "I know you want this. You don't have to worry. I want this for you too."

Emboldened by Elena's expressed approval, I ran my hands up and down Daniel's hairless legs and thighs as I admired his well-toned form. My fingers pried open the waistband of his underwear and I slowly peeled his briefs downward like a secret treasure that I wanted to savor the reveal of. I focused on removing Daniel's underwear all the way off his ankles without tripping him up and when he lifted his feet to aid me the last barrier between my mouth and his cock was banished.

I looked up with awe at the wondrous sight of Daniel's naked form, his pale body very pleasing to my eye. His lithe, toned body had been shorn totally of hair below his neck. Since nearing my thirties I've noticed a small bulge of fat forming on my stomach even though I work out regularly. In stark contrast Daniel's abdomen looked flat as a washboard. His dangling penis stretched limply, only slightly elongated due to the increased blood flow generated by his arousal. Without direct stimulation his cock could not achieve a full erection. I aimed to correct this oversight immediately.

I stroked Daniel's soft, delicate manhood with my fingers and palm until with immense satisfaction his beautiful body reacted by tensing visibly at the same time his penis stiffened within my grip. Daniel purred as I stimulated his member up and down with a gentle but insistent motion. Daniel's penis didn't extend much further in length when his shaft became engorged with blood instead widening and thickening outward. Daniel's cock totaled about six inches in length; certainly no slouch in that department but noticeably shorter a measurement than my own member. His talented prick compensated remarkably by possessing a considerable girth of flesh as wide and meaty as a sausage. The squat, wide mushroom head of his penis perfectly matched the rest of his member and I already noticed clear fluid trickling out of his piss-slit whenever I squeezed his cock. Daniel simply had the thickest, juiciest cock I'd ever seen. I licked my lips in anticipation as I watched Daniel's organ grow and strengthen just for me.

Elena wanted to learn how much I love cock and I would never wish to disappoint the wife. I groaned louder and louder with a primal satisfaction as I rubbed the hot, smooth flesh of Daniel's penis all over my cheeks, mouth, and forehead. I even ran the head and shaft along the front of my neck and my shoulders as I worshipped his cock. I placed my face right below his testicles and breathed in deeply the scent of him. I could only guess what Elena thought as I sighed with pleasure over having Daniel's balls all over my face. Daniel giggled as the bristly hairs of my short beard tickled his sensitive body. His amusement turned to delight once I started using my mouth on him.

I wanted every centimeter of Daniel's genitals wet with my saliva before I started sucking him so I bathed his shaft in the spit that I drooled out of my mouth. I watched my froth drip down his shaft until his entire member glistened. I kissed the head of Daniel's cock so many times he started twitching every time my lips brushed against his penis. I knew the anticipation was killing him and I loved inhabiting my new role as Daniel's cocktease. Next I slowly licked all the way down his shaft until my tongue reached his hairless testicles. I took the firmness of one of his balls into my mouth and started sucking on it. My hands reached around to cup his firm, skinny buttocks in both hands while my mouth and tongue played with his scrotum.

"Holy fuck, Eric," groaned Daniel as he tenderly stroked my hair and behind my ears while my mouth showed its appreciation for his dick.

"I can't believe what a slut for cock Eric is," Elena commented as she watched me intently. "I mean, you tried to convince me, but I still didn't believe you."

"You ain't seen nothin' yet," Daniel scoffed. "Your husband loves sucking dick. Isn't that right, slut?"

I murmured something unintelligible in reply as I licked deep enough down Daniel's scrotum that the tip of my tongue flicked between Daniel's buttocks and brushed against his perineum. My hand grabbed a firm hold of his penis and tugged it up and down while I tongue-bathed Daniel's testicles.

"Show us, Eric," Elena begged me. "I want to see what you look like with Daniel's cock in your mouth. I want to see you suck him good and hard."

I groaned into Daniel's body at hearing my wife offer me such filthy encouragement. I stuck my tongue out as far as it could stretch and ran the flat of it against Daniel's shaft as I licked upward as slowly as possible. He was so aroused I felt the veins of his cock pulsing as my tongue lathed across their protrusions. When I reached Daniel's head I flicked my tongue over the slit of Daniel's peehole before opening my mouth and wrapping my lips around his shaft. I gripped Daniel's ass tightly as I pulled him into me to force his thickness into my mouth. His wide dick strained my jaw when he first entered but soon he fit perfectly snug. His cock tasted sweaty, fleshy, and delicious.

My mouth plunged further down Daniel's shaft, my orifice a slave to my ravenous hunger at fitting his entire length all the way down to my throat. I closed my eyes and forgot Elena even existed as I choked and sputtered on Daniel's fat head poking inside my throat. So much saliva escaped my mouth inadvertently that I baptized his genitals with my drool. I sucked on Daniel hard as I slowly pulled my mouth off his dick before rotating my tongue around the mushroom head of his cock. I bobbed my mouth up and down just an inch past Daniel's cockhead so only his very tip would experience stimulation. Meanwhile my tongue flapped wildly at the slim opening of his urethra while I worked his tip like a good little cocksucker.

"Holy fuck, I forgot how good you are at this," Daniel moaned. "Sorry Elena, there's no doubt about it. Your man loves sucking dick."

"That's okay!" Elena replied heartily. "I've come to terms with my husband being a cocksucker. In fact, I think he looks really sexy with cock between his lips."

The touch of Elena's hand on the back of my neck surprised me but was no more shocking than when she pressed down on my skull to encourage me in taking Daniel's cock deeper into my mouth. She pushed my mouth all the way down Daniel's shaft until the tip of my nose poked him in the stomach. I felt Daniel's cock filling my throat and knew there was nothing more of him to fit inside me. I gagged and choked on Daniel's penis, flailing helplessly until Elena pulled my mouth off him and let me gasp for air. She allowed only a few seconds for recovery before pushing my mouth back down Daniel's thick sausage. The three of us fell into a comfortable rhythm, Elena tangling her fingers in my hair and pushing me down while I bobbed my mouth over Daniel's cock at the same time he thrust himself upward.

1...34567...9