House-Sitting with a Homosexual Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you go," I sighed. "I'm all the way in and it feels sooo good. It's even more amazing because it's you, Eric. Tell me you feel this too."

I pulled out of Eric just a few inches before sliding my cock back inside him. I heard the squish of lubricant as my cock found purchase within him far easier than in my last intrusion. Eric tensed and grunted gutturally in response to this deep penetration but his body was definitely becoming used to having a penis all the way inside it. When I withdrew and then sank my cock back inside him again it penetrated far more easily than in any of the previous attempts.

"I love it, Daniel!" Eric cried. "I love you too. I've wanted this for so so long. Oh God, I feel you deep inside me and it's so wonderful."

"I know it is, honey," I replied.

I grabbed ahold of Eric's bony hips and clutched my fingers around them tightly as I manipulated his body forward and back in concert with my pelvic thrusts. The most delicious sighs and moans were drawn from Eric's mouth as I inserted the entirety of my penis into his ass again and again. The entrance to his cavity expanded open enough to accommodate me comfortably but still provided just enough resistance against my prick sliding in and out of him to keep things interesting.

I risked a glance toward Elena as she sat propped back against a pillow watching me buttfuck her husband. What a mighty woman to not only allow this wonderful encounter to occur but take part in it as well. Eric had better realize how lucky he was to be married to Elena. I held no attraction for women, certainly none for my bestie, but could rate objectively that Elena looked very sexy and daring in her risqué underwear. I must admit I blanched a little when I noticed Elena had pulled her panties to the side and unashamedly exposed her twat to me. Elena worried and stroked her little pussy while watching Eric get fucked in the ass and in a weird way seeing that turned me on even more.

"Look at your wife, Eric," I ordered him after a particularly hard and brutal thrust made him cry out another declaration of love for me. "Look at Elena."

Eric kept his gaze firmly directed at the bedsheet below him while I reamed his asshole but now he finally mounted the courage to look his wife in the eye while a man fucked him from behind.

"Elena has a right to know, Eric," I said. "Do you love having sex with men? Do you love sucking cock and getting fucked in the ass?"

"I'm sorry, Elena," said Eric apologetically while I continued making love to his asshole. "I do love it. I love sucking dick and love having cock shoved deep inside me. Oh God, just like that Daniel! Right there is the spot, oh yeah. I never thought I would want another man until I met Daniel. I never even considered it. You should be enough for me. You should be enough for any man. Ughhh, fuck that's good. But Daniel does something to me I can't explain. I need his touch. But I need yours too. God, I'm so sorry to put you through this."

Elena

At first I wasn't sure now how to react. I already watched my man have his dick sucked by another guy before taking a cock in his mouth as well. But the truth and potential consequences of Eric's bisexuality didn't fully sink in until I watched him bend over in front of Daniel and completely surrender his vulnerable body to a man.

I watched closely Eric's half-lidded eyes and the helpless way his mouth hung open when Daniel first fit his penis inside Eric's virginal body. I looked for the subtle ways Eric's body reacted to Daniel's touches and the soft caresses of his back and bottom. Did he ever look that way with me? So content and happy? I watched as Eric pushed his bottom back to meet Daniel's thrusts. Eric's cock stood mostly erect and it flopped up and down as Daniel penetrated him, his genitals clearly feeling aroused by this situation.

Eric wanted this. He needed it. I couldn't imagine the pain of having something that large stuck up your ass but Eric's smile looked contented and peaceful as Daniel fucked the ever-loving shit out of him.

I watched gay porn before out of curiosity and when I do read erotic fiction it tends to be of the male-male variety. Heterosexual pornography tends to bore me after a while. Penis goes in vagina. Ho-hum. I've never been into girls so lesbian erotica doesn't really do it for me either. So watching my husband have sex with another man caused those aroused feelings I experienced when fantasizing about gay male encounters to resurface in the oddest way. I realized that I wanted this nearly as bad as Eric. I felt a stirring in my loins at the same time resentment over suddenly being neglected and left out of this three-way set in. I looked down and noticed that my hand had almost unconsciously drifted beneath my underwear.

Figuring noone present would begrudge a girl for indulging herself, I rubbed my fully aroused pussy lips vigorously while gently playing with my clit just the way I liked it. Yep, definitely wet already. No question whether or not this turned me on. My fingers dipped inside my slit and explored its depths before gathering a healthy dollop of my vaginal fluids which I used in spreading my sticky wet seepage all around my vulva. Within seconds I was full-on masturbating while I watched Daniel fuck my husband.

Daniel broke me out of my reverie and shocked me at the sudden inclusion in these illicit activities when he commanded Eric to look at me. Eric had been so intent during Daniel's lovemaking that he hardly looked at me throughout. Now his pretty blue eyes met mine and I felt a rush of emotions as we regarded each other. Embarrassment, arousal, shame, desire, lust, and love all formed a swirling cocktail of confused feelings.

Eric apologized for his infidelities incessantly but I realized along with him that he couldn't help this. I finally understood and came to terms with his bisexual nature and in a way I was happy for him that he finally found the truth of his sexuality. But I needed to know. Did Eric still want me? Did he still love me?

Eric

Elena's always kept her sensuality reserved around others, preferring to keep our intimacy private. So imagine my surprise when I looked up to see her masturbating at the sight of Daniel and I having sex. We watched each other intently while Daniel fucked me and I couldn't for the life of me guess what she was thinking. Elena's expression looked flushed and aroused but also a little sad which pained me even more than the thickness of Daniel's six-inch cock ravaging my asshole. I never wanted to make her feel sad. I tried explaining myself but wasn't sure whether she found my apologies and declarations of love sincere considering Daniel continued to thrust into my rear from behind throughout my heartfelt pleas.

Elena touched herself beneath her sexy underwear this entire time without revealing her pussy but now she pulled the crotch of her panties to the side so I could view her female sex in all its glory. She looked wet and so fucking sexy as she stuck two fingers deep inside herself and made a cute little whimper. I watched Elena spread her puffy, engorged lips open using her fingertips so I could revel in the unveiling of her pink insides. Then she finally spoke.

"Do you still want this, Eric?" Elena asked haltingly as her fingers played in her seepage.

"Yes," I groaned after a particularly deep thrust into the depths of my bowels. Daniel was really giving it to me now but fortunately my ass could take anything he thrust at it. "I've never stopped wanting you, Elena, and I never will."

"But Daniel gives you something you can't have with me," Elena noted as she touched herself so delicately.

"I still want you," I replied. "I need you, Elena. This doesn't change that fact in the slightest. No one else makes me feel the way you do. You give me something Daniel never could either."

Elena sat up on her feet so she could be nearer to me and I smelled her natural scent growing more powerful as her proximity increased. She continued masturbating while propping herself up from behind on one hand and the sight was such a turn-on that I felt my cock growing from half-mast to a throbbing full chubb.

"But you love this," Elena countered. "I've never seen you so hard before."

"It's because of you," Eric said before he stopped and turned back to look at Daniel. "It's because of both of you. You're both doing this to me."

With his vantage, Daniel was unable to view the effect he and Elena had on me so out of curiosity he reached around and started tugging on my erection.

"Holy shit!" Daniel marveled. "I think you're an inch longer than I've ever seen you before."

My eyes closed and I moaned loudly as Daniel stimulated my cock with long strokes using the palm of his hand. The fact that half a foot of thick cock slid in and out of my rectum at the same time made the feeling even more intense. I turned back to Elena and saw she had scooted even closer to me. Her pussy looked like the most appetizing meal I ever laid my eyes upon.

"How much do you love me?" Elena asked me as her middle finger disappeared inside her vagina. "How much do you need me?"

"More than anything," I gasped. "I love you so much, Elena."

Elena groaned as she stuck all four of her fingers inside herself in the most lascivious manner. I had never seen her behave so depraved. Her digits slid in and out of herself until a wet stream dripped out of the bottom of her pussy to pool on our bedsheets. Elena withdrew her fingers and jammed them into her mouth where she sucked at them with loud slurping noises, an activity she had never performed in front of me before. She reached back down again and used her fingertips to open her pussy wide enough to reveal all her beautiful pink insides to me.

"So are you dedicated to cock now?" Elena asked. "Or do you still want this pussy?"

I moaned with lust at the sight of Elena masturbating mere inches away from me. Daniel stimulated my prostate with every deep thrust of his penis and my cock had grown so long and hard it felt like it could do some real damage.

"I want you, Elena," I begged. "I need your pussy so badly. Fucccck..."

Elena grabbed my hair roughly and held me fast as she repositioned herself. Seconds later I received a faceful of hot, wet pussy. I worshipped gratefully at Elena's altar, rubbing my forehead, nose, cheeks, mouth, and chin all over her sex until my face became doused in her wet clover scent. I licked as best I could with my wife thrusting her vagina against my tongue while Daniel ravaged me from behind simultaneously. Elena tasted so fresh and delicious I knew with certainty that I was indeed bisexual. I loved pussy just as much as cock. The affirmation gave me a warm, contented feeling to know I would never prefer either Elena or Daniel over the other. I needed them both.

"Pull back on him," Elena told Daniel as she relinquished her hold upon my scalp.

Daniel's hands relinquished their hold upon my slim hips and instead his arms snaked their way up my torso and past my armpits to wrap around my shoulders. Daniel pulled back on my body, his erect penis never withdrawing from within me during our repositioning. Daniel sat back with his knees pressed down on the mattress as he set me down in his lap. I cried out softly when his cock sank fully within my rectum again as the head of his cock pressed against the soft tissue that formed the wall of my anal cavity.

Daniel kissed his way over my shoulder to my neck where he whispered to me, "I love you so much, Eric."

I turned my head back and sought Daniel's mouth. When my mouth met his I forced my tongue between Daniel's lips and proceeded to give him the sloppiest french kiss I hope he'd ever experience. As we traded gobs of our saliva back and forth, Daniel used his tight grip upon my hips to grind my stuffed asshole against his thick cock. I wiggled my bottom against Daniel's lap with him still embedded firmly inside me. Daniel groaned into my mouth as I showed him just how badly I needed his cock deep within me.

A soft, feminine hand grasped my penis and I turned from Daniel to watch Elena as she wrapped her delicate fingers around my shaft. She leaned forward and ran the flat of her tongue from my scrotum all the way up my shaft to the very tip of my cock. Elena opened her mouth and swallowed me, taking most of my length in her mouth in the most impressive demonstration of fellatio I'd ever seen her perform. Elena's bobbed her drooling mouth up and down my cock while the pressure and fullness of Daniel's prick stimulated the sensitive reaches deep within my bowels.

"Oh my God, Elena," I moaned as I reached down to pet her hair. "What are you doing to me?"

"Don't overthink this," Daniel said from behind as the jerk of his pelvis gave me another stiff penetration. "Just enjoy it."

Daniel's mouth seized my lips as he thrust inside me at a consistent rate again. His deep penetration of my anus had ceased hurting and instead felt incredible as he filled up my cavity and poked his cockhead against my prostate every time he stuffed his thick sausage back inside me. Whenever Daniel's gyrations rocked my body forward it inadvertently pushed my cock deeper into Elena's mouth.

Elena compensated with an admirable performance, taking my long, hard cock in her mouth like a champion. She grabbed my hand and placed it back atop her head. I held her in place while fucking her mouth and groaned when I finally felt the head of my cock slip down her throat. Elena's gullet opened and closed with my every thrust as it constricted to prevent her gag reflex and it felt amazingly good. Her totally ruined makeup ran down her cheeks as black tears of mascara while red lipstick stains surrounded her mouth and left crimson imprints covering my shaft.

"Elena," I warned. "If you don't stop I'm gonna... Oh fuck."

Elena quickly pulled her mouth off my dick and threatened, "Don't you dare. I'm not done with you yet."

Elena reversed position so she sat on all fours facing away from me with her long, curly black hair draped down her back. Her heart-shaped bottom looked delicious as she backed herself into me. I groaned when I felt her warm, wet buns rubbing up against my thighs and my throbbing hard penis. Elena was so turned on that arousal literally dripped out of her to stain the bedsheets. Daniel slowed his penetrations, taking a break from his strenuous exercise to impale me with a slower but deeper rhythm.

Elena reached back and tugged her underwear enough to the side to reveal the pink, puffy, sopping mess this encounter had made of her vulva. Elena grabbed my cock and held it in place as she assumed a position with the head of my penis readied just outside her gushing wet opening. Elena backed herself onto my prick and we gasped in unison as my cock slid slowly and easily inside the slippery warmth of her opening. My wife's pussy felt squishy as I entered her. In no time at all the entire expansive length of my cock disappeared inside Elena's womb.

"Jesus Eric, you're so fucking hard right now," Elena groaned while she demonstrated her vaginal fortitude by rotating her pelvis around and around with my cock stuck all the way inside her. "God, that feels soooo good."

Elena worked herself forward and I watched my penis reappear from out of her vagina though now it was drenched in the glistening sheen of Elena's thick pussy juice. She was so wet that the fluid Elena transferred to my genitals dripped off my shaft to the bed below us. Elena teased me by using her opening to play with the tip of my dick before pushing back and plunging my entire cock deep inside her again.

"Oh God," I cried out helplessly as I shared the most intense intimacy with the two greatest loves I had ever known.

Daniel gripped my buttocks and squeezed them with a comforting, massaging grip while he shoved his thick, hard cock into my loose, willing anus again and again and again. My hands reached down and held Elena's bony hips to help guide her back against my crotch though truth be told the two of them performed most of the work. I merely flowed submissively with their movements in the greatest sandwich I could ever hope to indulge in.

We three lovers fell into a rhythm where our trio became perfectly synchronized. Forward and back. Back and forward. We moved as a single organism, connected by mind and body with the love and lust we shared for each other. Thrusting, grinding, penetrating, reaching deep inside ourselves, deep within our partners, discovering our bodies, fulfilling our desires. Our sweaty bodies slapped against each other and our orifices made sexy squelching noises as they were filled and emptied over and over again. Our cries of mutual and combined pleasure echoed through the room.

Elena's plump bottom felt so good mashing into me that I pulled her body closer so she plopped down on my lap and my cock the same way I sat on Daniel. Her thighs met with mine and we groaned together at the warm, pleasant sensation of skin touching skin. I reached around and fondled my wife's small but perky tits with both hands, tweaking her nipples playfully while I pushed back against Daniel to urge him into fucking my despoiled virgin ass as slowly and deeply as possible.

Daniel succumbed first and his resulting climax ignited a chain reaction. Daniel moaned deep within his soul and grabbed ahold of me tight as his entire body tensed. Everything in the world went completely still the second before Daniel exploded inside me. I already experienced plentiful bursts of ecstasy whenever Daniel stuck his cock deep enough inside me that the head of his penis pushed against the membrane separating my prostate from my rectum. But those feelings were nothing compared to Daniel's hard cock pulsing and pumping of its own volition as his ejaculations stimulated my sensitive anus to a higher plane of incredible sensation.

More than anything I reveled in the knowledge that I provided such exquisite pleasure to my male lover and made him deliriously happy and satisfied. His climactic grunts and whispered filth were my aural rewards for allowing him the use of my body. It wasn't until Daniel's seed erupted inside me that I realized how badly I needed his cum. I made myself nothing more than a receptacle for his emissions, a hole for him to pound with his cock and drain all his sticky semen into. I felt an intense desire to verbalize this need.

"Oh fuck, Daniel," I moaned. "Fucking cum inside me. Fill my ass with your white, creamy spunk. God, I fucking love feeling it inside me."

Daniel's white hot ejaculate filled my cavity and my body trembled uncontrollably as the sticky fluid sprayed my insides and clung dripping to the walls of my rectum. Daniel absolutely ravaged my asshole with his frantic thrusting during his climax and this increased stimulation induced my own orgasm. I held Elena's body tightly to me as I released pent-up rivers of cum that gushed inside her womb. My anus clenched tight and loosened repeatedly around Daniel's fleshy rod while I ejaculated which only stimulated me further.

I gasped and groaned as the most powerful orgasm I'd ever experienced overwhelmed me. Elena's pussy and Daniel's cock felt incredible and I marveled in the fact that I got to have both at once. Elena cried loud enough for the neighbors to hear as my climax spurred her on to her own loud, lengthy orgasm. My cock soaked in her fluids as her discharge overflowed and wetted my thighs and crotch with her come.

The three of us gasped for air as we calmed ourselves while Daniel's cock and my own remained firmly embedded within our respective partners. I felt Daniel's firmness turning soft inside me though my own cock remained rock-hard. I turned back and kissed Daniel, wanting his lips touching mine when he pulled out of me. My body quivered when he slowly withdrew his thick dick from my abused anus and left my asshole a gaping, semen-splattered wreck.

1...456789