How I Became my Sister's Sub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a fucking whore you are." the Mother Superior said as she forced the plastic cock into Maria's face. Maria's eyes began to tear up. "Don't be such a fucking baby." the Mother Superior said, and pulling the cock from my sisters mouth she shoved her face between her legs. "You liked playing with that young girl's cunt didn't you Maria." the Mother Superior said. "Well, my little lesbian tramp, munch on my pussy. Show me what a snatch eating slut you really are." I watched in fascination as my sister licked and lapped at the Mother Superior vagina. Maria grasped the older ladies ass cheeks to help force her pussy deeper onto her face. Maria ate her pussy eagerly and with enthusiasm and I believe that she was truly enjoying eating out that woman's pussy. I watched the Mother Superior's face and could tell she was close to orgasming. "Eat that cunt you fucking whore!" She said as her body started to convulse as she came hard. My sister leaned back and I could see the shiny fluid all over her face. She had a smile on her lips, and lapped the sticky fluid with her tongue off her mouth.

The Mother Superior then ordered my sister to her feet and then to bend over the desk so that she could receive her punishment. Obeying without delay my sister positioned her body with her ass sticking upward, offering it freely to the Mother Superior. Getting behind my sister and holding her strap-on in her hand the Mother Superior said "And what do you say, Maria?"

"Fuck me Mother Superior. Fuck my pussy until the devil is fucked out of me Mother Superior."

"Good little slut." the Mother Superior said and with this shoved the thick headed dildo into my sister. She cried out, but soon I could see her expression change from one of pain to pleasure. She thrust back her hips as the Mother Superior fucked her from behind. "You are enjoying this pussy fucking aren't you Maria?" the Mother Superior asked.

"Yes Mother Superior." Maria moaned.

"You are a cunt eating dildo fucking whore, aren't you Maria?" the Mother Superior asked.

"Yes Mother Superior." Maria gasped.

With this the Mother Superior pulled the dildo from my sister and positioned the head of the large dick at her ass.

"Please Mother Superior," Maria begged, "I like licking your pussy and will do so anytime you want. I like you fucking my pussy, and want you to fuck it more now. But please don't fuck my ass, it hurts so bad, please Mother Superior." I saw the Mother Superior make an evil grin and without a word thrust the head of the dildo hard again my sister's bum. As my sister screamed the Mother Superior rammed the strap-on into her butthole. Soon the entire length of the dildo was deep in her ass. The Mother Superior pounded at her butt as Maria cried out. I could see her face writh and contort in pain. Tears dripped from her eyes and drool slid down her chin from her lips.

"You love munching pussy and you love getting fucked," the Mother Superior said, "and so this is the only real way I have to punish you my little fuck slut. Now tell me that you are a whore and you deserve to be ass fucked as punishment."

Through her tears and grunts my sister managed to stumble out the words "I am a whore Mother Superior. My ass deserves to be punished. Fuck the devil out of me please." With this the Mother Superior gave a few more hard thrusts and then withdrew the dildo from my sister's bum.

"I'll make a decent person out of you yet." the Mother Superior said, and lowering her gown just turned and left the room, leaving my sister quivering, bent over her table. Once the Mother Superior was gone I came out of the closet and wrapping my sister in a blanket attempted to console her. "Why did you let her do that to me?" Maria demanded. "Why would you just let her fuck my ass and not try to stop her?"

I replied that she had told me not to interfere, but she accused me of being just as cruel as the Mother Superior, that I never cared about her, and that I probably enjoyed seeing her suffer. I have to admit that I rather did enjoy seeking my generally bitchy sister being abused in this way, but of course I denied it. At this she simply fell into my arms and cried. I insisted that she return home with me, and an hour later we were driving back toward my home. She sat in the passenger seat, holding her knees, and did not say a word to me the entire trip.

I had decided to bring Maria home partly because I knew the house would be relatively unoccupied, and therefore she would be able to find time to compose herself and reflect on her life. My husband was on travels, as was typical, while the two boys were off to college. At home now was only myself and my step-daughter, Denise. She is 20 years old and very pretty, but very shy and reserved. In many ways Denise still seems like a much younger girl than she is. She continues to talk with her little girl voice and has a girlish figure, short, slender, narrow hips, small breasts, and very petite.

She and I have a very special relationship, and she calls me mommy when no one else is around. As described in a previous journal entry, I encouraged Denise to explore her interest in women by offering her the opportunity to rub my legs and breasts with sun tanning oil while we were sitting around the pool area. Well she certainly took to my breasts with great enthusiasm, and now regularly suckles her mommy's breasts when we have time alone. As well I have taught my innocent step-daughter how to finger, lick and dildo fuck mommy's pussy, and to play with herself while she does so. She is a very submissive girl, and enjoys the role of obedient daughter.

On arriving at my home I gave Denise one of boy's old rooms and there she stayed for a couple of days without leaving except to use the washroom. I had Denise bring her in her meals and attempt to chat with her. She was still very angry at me for letting the Mother Superior ass fuck her in my presence and simply would not talk with me at all. Denise was not having much better luck unfortunately.

Feeling lonely and horny one night I told Denise to come to the room and sleep with me for the evening. Lying naked together in bed I had her suckle my breasts while she alternated using the dildo on her pussy and then mine. I loved to look over at her soft brown pubic hair and tight little pussy as she shoved the dildo in and out of herself and moaned with my nipple in her mouth. I caressed the gentle curvature of her small tender breasts and enjoyed the feel of her long erect sensitive nipples. I could not resist pinching and pulling on her young arousing nipples as they pointed beckoningly at me with excitement, and as I did so she would squeal with delight.

Thrusting the dildo hard into herself and crying out loudly as I pulled her nipples with particular vigor, I reminded her that her auntie was home and so she had to be quiet. Transferring the dildo into my pussy and fucking me she asked "Mommy, why is auntie Maria so quiet? Why won't she come out of her room? Why does she seem so unhappy?" Kissing her on the lips and gently flicking her dark nipples I replied that auntie Maria was sad about her life and needed to be cheered up. Denise, with her innocent compassion, asked how she could help.

"Well," I said "Maria is depressed because she recently lost her lover. She was a young girl much like yourself, petite and sweet. " Thinking more on the subject I added "Perhaps, if you really wanted to help, you could give her a little personal attention." Denise was surprised that like ourselves, Maria also enjoyed the touch of another woman. She asked what I meant by 'personal attention'. "You know, make her feel welcome into our home. When you bring her meals, you could wear something revealing to show her how pretty and sexy you are. Offer to give her a foot massage and brush her hair. Give her little kisses on the shoulders and cheek. In addition to a foot massage she might appreciate her feet licked, or her toes sucked. Perhaps her calves and thighs kissed. Is this something darling that you might be willing to do for mommy to help cheer up her lonely sister?" I asked.

"Well she is very pretty, just like you mommy," she replied. "Yes, yes, I can do this for Auntie if you want me to!" she replied.

"I would consider it a great favor dear. We can start tomorrow with brunch." I then took the dildo from Denise and proceeded to fuck her little pussy while sucking and licking her clit until she orgasmed. I then ordered her to lick mommy's clit while I fucked myself with the dildo until I also came. While drifting off to sleep with my step-daughter spooning me from behind and clutching onto my breast and breathing softly on the back of my neck, I found myself excited with the thought of watching her attempt to seduce my sister. As discussed in a previous journal entry, my husband and I had hidden cameras installed throughout the house. This gave me the great opportunity and advantage of watching all activities in my home, including sexual. It was hard to sleep thinking about the fun that was in store in the morning!

I made up a nice meal and told Denise to wear her little pink nightie when serving it to Maria. The nightie had only thin shoulder straps and draped deep into her girlish cleavage. The hem barely covered her tiny bum and I provide her a matching set of pink thong panties. To complete the ensemble I put her shoulder length light brown hair up in a pony tail and applied hot pink lip stick to her pouty mouth. I watched through the camera video in my bedroom as she entered the room with the tray of food and placing it on the bureau locked the door behind her. Standing before my sister she giggled and bounced as she wished her a good morning. I noticed that my sisters attentions were immediately drawn to the little toy girl I had prepared for her.

Following my morning instructions Denise sat on the bed beside Maria with her legs crossed so that her panties were exposed. Placing the tray on her own lap she then proceeded to offer to hand feed Maria. Before Maria could protest Denise slid a strawberry between her lips. Then offering a piece of melon put the fruit deep enough into Maria's mouth that Maria had to suck her fingers to get her juicy prize. I watched as Denise continued to feed Maria the special meal I made, coated in chocolate and maple syrup. Maria clearly began to enjoy the attention and eagerly licked and sucked at Denise's fingers with each mouthful she was offered. While Denise made sure to let the soppy coatings drip onto Maria's flesh. She then innocently would take her finger and wipe up the syrup from Maria's cheek, arm and the exposed portion of her chest and insert her finger into Maria's mouth so that she could lick it clean.

Once finished with the meal Denise offered to brush Maria's long black hair and Maria, smiling now, accepted. While brushing, Denise commented on how beautiful Maria's thick hair was, and how pretty she though Maria was. She also said that she wished that she had larger breasts like Maria's, as hers were so small. Maria told Denise that she thought a woman was fortunate to have the girlish little figure than Denise had and said that Denise was very pretty. Denise gave a large giggle and kissed my sisters neck. I could see a large smile grow across Maria's face. I knew that we had her now!

After the hair brushing and much friendly conversation, Denise asked if she could massage my sister's feet to help her relax. Again, before a word of protestation could be forthcoming, Denise pulled down the blanket and taking the foot cream from the tray I had prepared began to massage Maria's feet. Maria had on a thick long nightgown, and Denise continued to slowly work this up her calves as she massaged Maria's feet. She also would suck on Marias toes and lick at her feet. Maria laid back, enjoying the feeling. Denise then began to work the cream up Maria's calves, as she also worked the nightgown up further, exposing Maria's thighs. I saw Maria bite her lip and spread her legs slightly, but she did not resist Denise's efforts at all.

Growing ever bolder, Denise then pushed the nightgown up to Maria's hips and now placed her hands on Maria's legs and pushed them apart. Maria looked up at her and Denise met her eyes seductively. Denise said that Maria's legs needed more personal attention and as Maria laid her head back down on the pillow Denise dipped her own head and began to kiss and lick Maria's oiled inner thighs. Instinctively Maria spread her own legs wider and I could see her heavy white panties. Denise fingered at the rim of the panties prying them upward as she enjoyed the texture of Maria's bare skin on her lips. I watched as Denise slid a finger under the panties and I saw my sister's lips open wide, obviously enjoying the feeling of a finger playing with her wet twat.

When Maria began to moan from her fingering and the kisses on her skin, Denise knew just what to do. She lifted the material of Maria's panties and promptly replaced the location on Maria's wet twat where her finger had been playing only a moment before with her hot flickering tongue. I knew the feeling well of this tongue pulsating on my pussy, as I had personally taught her how to become a well accomplished muff diver. Maria's hips immediately bucked up and her thighs squeezed tightly around Denise's head. I knew that she had now found her little piece of heaven. Maria had played with Jocelyn, but they had not gotten this far. She had eaten at the nasty cunt of the Mother Superior, but until this moment had never herself enjoyed the pleasure of someone's lips upon her sacred parts. From the pulsing gyrations of her hips, the deep moaning, and the expressions of ecstasy upon her face, I was guessing that she had not been disappointed.

Denise licked and bit and chewed and sucked and kissed and swallowed and gulped and continued to satisfy my sister's horny twat until she inevitably orgasmed in an explosion of evident satisfaction. Without a further word, per my instructions, Denise then got up, gathered up the tray, and left the room. I had learned that a tempting tease was the surest way to make someone beg for more! My sister remained in her room and later in the day I planned our next move for supper time. Making again a nice meal I had Denise wear a pair of body hugging tight leggings and a halter top to serve it to Maria. She simply walked in, smiled, placed the tray on the bed, and leaving the room said that she would be back later with dessert. I knew this would be a tease Maria could not resist.

Returning to the room later with my special dessert, Denise announced that I had gone out and would not be back until late. Per my instructions, I watched from my room as Denise then pulled her halter top over her head and discarded it to the floor, revealing her pretty perky titties to my sister. Without hesitation she then skimmed the skin tight leggings from her waist, soon standing before my sister completely naked. Her tiny 90 pound five foot frame, with her slender legs, narrow hips, small breasts and giggling girlish mannerism made her appear much younger than her 20 years. This, as well as her shy meekness, I knew would draw my sister's lust with the same desire as had her little finger puppet Jocelyn.

Sitting on the bed beside my sister Denise scooped some of the chocolate mousse I had prepared with her fingers and offered them to Maria to lick clean. As Maria sucked and licked Denise's fingers clean of the sugary cream Denise asked "Do you really think that I am cute?"

"You are a very pretty little girl Denise." My sister responded. "And you have a very very pretty little body. Thank-you for showing it to me."

"You don't think that my boobies are too small?" Denise teased and scooping more mousse in her fingertips, applied the tempting dessert liberally over each of her nipples.

My sister sat up in bed and I noticed that now she had on a set of silk PJ's. "You have the prettiest little titties that I have ever seen." She responded and grasping Denise gently by the back pulled her forward, thrusting first one nipple into her mouth, and then the other, kissing, sucking and licking them clean. Scooping up mousse with her own fingers Maria rubbed more of the cream over Denise's breasts and continued to explore her soft young flesh with her fingers and mouth, squeezing each little tit as she tugged on the long hard nipples with her lips.

When she finished exploring Denise's tiny titties, Denise eagerly stated "I want to lick cream off your boobies Auntie!" Staring into Denise's eyes my sister unbuttoned her top and let the soft material flow back, exposing her chest.

"Do you like your Auntie's titties, my darling little girl?" Maria asked as she scooped some ice-cream from the dessert tray and rubbed the cold melting fluid on her nipples, making them become instantly rock hard.

"You are perfect Auntie." she replied. "I wish I was your little girl so that I could suckle your titties all the time."

"Come suckle darling." Maria said and motioned Denise to drop her face to Maria's chest.

Climbing into the bed alongside Maria, Denise laid her naked body beside my sister as she began to enjoy Maria's breasts. I had taught Denise how to suckle on my breasts properly, gently caressing the boob while spending a long time just tenderly sucking upon the nipple, teasing my flesh intermittently with licking and kisses. The technique worked well upon my sister as well as she began to moan emphatically and press Denise's face onto her breast. Denise then slid her hand down Maria's belly and under her PJ bottoms. My sister lowered her bottoms and removed her panties without delay and spread her legs wide so Denise could drive her fingers deep into my sister while she continued sucking and squeezing on her tits.

I had also taught Denise how to tease. It was obvious that Maria wanted Denise to recommence the muff diving that she had so eagerly participated in earlier in the day. But rather than offer such instantaneous gratification, Denise rather sat up on her knees on the bed near Maria and scooping strawberry sauce from the ice-cream bowl asked Maria "Do you think my pussy is still pretty though I trim it and made it all smooth and slippery?" With these words she then ran her fingers over her cunt, spreading the sauce from her vagina to her clit.

"You have the sweetest prettiest most darling little pussy I have ever seen and I love my little girls smoothness." Maria responded and raising her head found Denise's moisture with her tongue and began to lick her clean. Denise seized Maria by the hair and tried to thrust her twat deeper over Maria's face. Then scooping mousse Denise ran her hand down Maria's body and thrust the cream into Maria's twat. Moving over Maria, Denise quickly repositioned herself so that her pussy was over Maria's face as she own face aligned with Maria's hungry twat. Maria grasped Denise's small bum in both hands and raised her head to feast on her pussy more. While Denise spread Maria's legs wide so that she could savour the taste of Maria's heat for the second time today.

I couldn't resist fingering myself as I walked my sister and my step-daughter 69ed each other. Rolling over my sister assumed the top position and force Denise's legs apart. Sitting up onto Denise's face, Maria fucked herself on top of Denise's thrust out tongue. They continued to pleasure each other with increasing intensity until all three of us exploded at once.

Pretending to come home while they were both still in the room I closed the main door loudly to announce my presence. First Denise came down the stairs, dressed in jogging pants and a sweater. I told Denise that now she belonged to my sister and that she should be obedient and satisfy Maria in any manner she pleased. Denise said that she liked the idea of being Maria's little girl now. Later my sister also came down to join us, finally, covered by a large housecoat. She only spoke a few polite words with me, choosing to sit closely with Denise. As we sat and watched TV, Denise moved closer to Maria and Maria did not resist her advances. As they cuddled in the corner of the couch, I sat quietly at the other end pretending not to notice. Over the next two days the affection between the two only became more evident. They would exchange kisses freely in front of me and I told Maria that I was happy that she had found a new love.