How I Became my Sister's Sub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell Maria was close to orgasming and so she told me to stop. Looking up at her between her sopping thighs she said "Do you like eating your own sister's cunt you nasty little slut?"

"Yes Mistress, yes, I love licking your perfect pussy. So soft, wet, smooth, perfect. I want you to order me to eat your pussy every day Mistress. " I lowered my head to finish bringing her to orgasm but Christine interrupted.

"Maria, before you cum, you show me what a good little toy you can be for me. Over here girl. On your knees. " Christine ordered, spreading her own perfect long naked milky thighs wide, revealing her cleanly shaved pink pussy lips. Sitting up to permit my sister egress, she slipped between Christine's legs and got on all fours, placing her face deep between Christine's legs. As she licked at her newly found wonderful prize, Christine suggested that she have her own slave lick her from behind. On Maria's orders I knelt behind her and spreading her ass cheeks with my hands began to lick her pretty pussy from behind. Per my training from Christine I also licked at her tight asshole, sliding my tongue around the rim while thrusting my stiffened tongue slightly into her hole.

Maria squealed and when Christine inquired as to the reason Maria explained that I was licking her bum. She said that she never had anyone do this before. "Well Maria", Christine explained "That is how I train my girls. And how I will train you. You are doing an OK job licking me, but obviously you have had no training. When my husband is away you will come live with me and I will train you to properly serve a Mistress. Otherwise, you will live here and train your new slave sister and her daughter to serve you. "

Again Christine's domineering nature showed clearly as she simply took charge and gave orders like a General to troops. "Of course my Mistress. " Is all Maria dared to say. Outside by the pool in the open air and hot sun Christine lay nude on her back watching her new toy feast away on her always hungry twat, while I sat behind my sister thrusting my tongue into both of her pretty tight holes, savoring her flavors and enjoying making her squeal. In time Christine convulsed as she orgasmed all over my sisters face, which in turn made her orgasm and gush into my mouth.

After a while they each got up and we headed back into the house. Christine and Maria sat together on the couch and kissed passionately while exploring each other's flesh. Fingers slid into cunts and over asses and tits while tongues playfully licked at each other. Maria ordered me to kneel before them and to lick any flesh offered to me. I licked at Christine's toes and Maria's calves. Thighs spread wide and I licked each woman's vagina as the other rubbed her clit. Christine offered me her tight asshole and had me lick her there to show Maria how it was done so that she would know for later.

As the night progressed, and as I continued to serve drinks to my two Mistresses, Christine said to Maria "I like that pretty young slut you have as your toy, Grace' s daughter. How about we make another deal. You let me play with her from time to time, and I will tell you everything I know about what a complete and total fucking whore your sister Grace is. I guarantee that it will make the punishments and humiliations you have planned for her much more fulfilling and gratifying! "

Once again my flesh was sold for the price of flesh, and the two women sent me off to bed, proceeding themselves to share a bedroom, both to complete their love making and to conspire on my fate.

The next morning I awoke earlier than the others, probably because I had drank the least. I decided to have a shower to wash the sex away from my body from the night before. I climbed into the shower and enjoyed the wonderful hot water on my flesh. I took an extra-long shower and absorbed the heat into my pours. I opened the shower stall and grabbing the towel on the wall wrapped it around my body and exited the shower. I stopped suddenly, seeing my sister standing in the bathroom, also wrapped in a towel with her hair wet. I stumbled on my words, "Www, wh ... what are you doing in my bathroom Maria?"

"Well big sister," she said "I just finished my own shower and hearing that you were up I decided to pay you an early morning visit before the others woke up. Do you mind me visiting you big sister?" she asked.

"Oh course not." I hesitantly replied.

"Well that is a good thing isn't it, especially remembering how you promised your body to me and to serve as my submissive and obedient slave yesterday. Or do you pretend not to remember?"

Putting my head down, unable to look her in the eye, I confessed "Yes, I remember Maria."

"Mistress." She responded "From now on you address me as Mistress."

"Yes Mistress, I remember." I replied, with my eyes still fixed on the floor.

"Good big sister." Maria said. "Or should I say fuck slut." She added. "Christine told me what a hungry cock slut you are. Told me you fuck pretty much any cock you are offered. Here you stand, my big sister, noble, perfect, proud, always treating me as the unimportant dull and boring younger sister. Always acting like you are better than me. And now I find out that your loving husband has a wife who offers her cunt freely to other men, no better than a common street whore. Is this all true, sister slut dear?" She asked.

"Yes Mistress." Was all I could say. Walking over to me, Maria stood before me and put her hand on my towel where it was wrapped about my chest. Yanking on it the towel dropped, and I stood naked before her.

"My perfect virtuous sister, mom and dad's favorite, her perfect body that everyone made such a fuss about, all the men drooled over as you teased them with these big tits of yours." With these words she seized my nipples between her fingers and began to squeeze and pull on them harshly. I began to cry out, but pulling me toward her by my boobs she said "Not a word. Not a peep. Don't wake the others. Just take it, you nasty fucking slut." At this she began to yank on them furiously, pulling down firmly on my nipples, digging her nails deep into them, them using them to shake my boobs back and forth. "When you were young I was always jealous that your boobs matured before mine, and that mine never caught up to you. I resented the attention you received. When I grew up I strangely felt attracted to your boobs and wished that I could see them and touch them. Later I wanted to control them, punish them, punish you. And now here you are, naked before me, your big slutty tits in my hands. My submissive slut sister. It's a dream come true for me." I said nothing, still not able to look at her. She then began to slap my boobs back and forth with her palms, making it sting painfully. "Did my slut sister enjoy licking my pussy yesterday?" She asked. "And did you like rimming my ass with your tongue?" I was slow in answering and my hesitation cost me a quick palm across my face. "Answer me now slut!" She demanded.

"Yes, yes, sister, my Mistress, I admit, I enjoyed eating your pussy, I enjoyed your ass in my face. You are beautiful and sexy, and I want to enjoy your breasts more, rub your bum more, eat your pussy more, lick your ass more. I admit I was a bitch to you and deserve to be punished. I will keep my word. I am yours, submissively and obediently yours, to use, to abuse and to punish as you deem appropriate. "

There, I had confessed my sins and offered my body for eternal punishment as compensation. My sister locked lips with mine, and we engaged in a prolonged and sensuous kiss. She dropped her own towel and placed my hands upon her ass cheeks. As we stood passionately kissing each other I explored the curves of her hips and buttocks and belly and breasts with my eager hands, while she used her own hands to explore my body similarly. I could barely fathom that this was my sister and here we were in a lovers embrace, licking each other's tongues and fingering each other's wet pussy's. Taking me by the hand she led me to the bed, and pulling me down beside her she said "Make love to me sister."

I couldn't believe it, but we engaged in the most passionate and intense love making that I had ever known. I kissed her lips and sucked her tongue. I ran my tongue over her breasts and sucked her firm nipples, bringing out deep moans in her. Kissing down her tummy I gently spread her legs and rubbing my face over her thick brown bush, eagerly dove my face between her thighs. I nibbled her labia and tongued her vagina opening. I teased her clit with my tongue, tugged and sucked on her clit with my lips, and gently bit on it with my front teeth. She moaned loudly and intensely now.

Pulling me back beside her she then explore my body. She had me push my breasts together while she squeezed and sucked my nipples, making me squeal and beg for more. She ran her fingers down over my black trimmed bush. I willingly spread my legs wide, offering my sister my pussy to command and control. She fingered my twat and pinched my clit firmly between her long fingernails, making me squirm and moan. Lowering her head I was surprised when she began to lick on my vagina. "I always wanted this cunt. " She said. "When we were growing up I used to masturbate dreaming that you would come into my room, naked, climb into my bed, spread your legs, and ask me to eat your pussy. I have waited many years to eat this pussy. " And with that she dove her face into my cunt, and ate and licked at my vagina with an eagerness that I have never experienced before or since.

We laid together in bed and drove each other to madness with our lips and tongues. We ground the soft smooth flesh of our hungry aching cunts together as we drove each other's clits to orgasm with our biting fingernails. Laying back covered in each other's sweat and sex I clung to her body as she pressed her face between my breasts. I realized that sisterly love had no comparison and that our passion was beyond that of mere lovers. She told me that she loved me, had always loved me, and had always wanted me. I told her that I also loved her and that my body was there to serve her, that she could use my body in any way she pleased, and that I that I wanted to make love with her beautiful body as often as I could.

Eventually getting out of bed we showered together, cleaning each other of our love making. I dried her tenderly with a towel and she rubbed me dry, but more forcefully. She re-assumed her dominance, and slapping my butt hard said "OK, enough with the smoochy stuff, now let's find out what kind of slut you really are. " I was not sure what she meant and inquired on her intentions. She just smiled and going through my closet handed me a dress. "Wear that, and only that, with heels and some slut make-up, and join me downstairs." She ordered, and promptly left the room. The dress was one I had bought in an effort to turn on my limp dicked husband years before, without success.

It was bright red, a one-piece consisting of clinging nylon without any straps. It pulled up over my breasts and only managed to barely cover them by the elasticity of the material. My boobs hung over the soft thin material, my nipples barely covered. The skirt portion covered my butt and upper thighs tightly, revealing every curve, and barely came down below my crotch. My legs stood proudly bare, lifted high by the red 5" spike. Quickly applying way too much make-up I looked in the mirror and realized that many hookers would be to humble to been seen publicly looking like this.

Coming downstairs I found Christine and Denise sipping coffee at the kitchen counter. Maria, dressed rather conservatively, as was her nature, was standing beside Denise, with her arm around her shoulder, giving her occasional kisses upon the cheek and lips. "So Denise, you found your Aunt Christine attractive yesterday in only her bikini bottoms?"

"Oh yes Aunt Maria, I thought that she was truly beautiful." Denise answered in her tiny girlish voice.

"Well your mother and I need to go out and take care of some business today. Do you think you would mind spending the day with your Aunt Christine? I would expect you to follow her orders as you do mine, and do whatever she commands you to do. Is that understood?"

"Yes Aunt Maria, I would love to spend the day with my pretty Aunt Christine, and I promise to obey her every request." I understood that this was the completion of the deal Maria and Christine had made the night before. Christine revealed to Maria that I slept around on my husband and in return Christine was offered my daughter. It was a slave trade, with my flesh and that of my innocent little girl used as the currency. With this Maria and I started to leave the building. Curious as to how the day would unfold between Christine and Denise I made an excuse to run upstairs to apply more lipstick and turned on the video recorder, activating the cameras throughout the house. Quickly returning with more of my bright slut red lipstick applied Maria got into my car and drove off. I had to drive, as Maria, as a nun, had neither a driver's license nor a car. I asked where we were going and she handed me a slip of paper with an address. In quiet we drove there and into the parking lot.

It was a giant sex shop! I asked why we were here, and telling me to get out of the car she said "To buy toys and test your limits of course. You have proven yourself as my willing lover. Now you can prove to me that you are my willing sex toy." Entering the shop it was poorly lit, cut off from outside light by dark blinds. The large room was full of many sex toys and Maria and I walked together inspecting them. The shop was also quite full of men as well as some women. The men all stared at me, not surprisingly, dressed as I was as a $20 crack whore. Maria had deliberately dressed me to draw attention, and it certainly worked. She selected a variety of toys and formed a pile on the counter, but seemed to be stalling, waiting for something. When the last single woman and a married couple left the shop, leaving only men in the shop, Maria went to the door, turned over the "Closed" sign and locked the door. All the men watched, wondering what she was doing.

"Attention men! " She announced. "But we have a small problem here. This woman is my neighbour John's wife, and she owes me money. We came here today so that she could repay me by buying the sex toys I want. But now that I have selected them she tells me that she has no money! Well I am not leaving here without the toys I want paid for. So this little bitch is going to pay for them with sexual favors. Every guy who buys a toy gets 5 minutes to do with her as they please!"

Everyone just stood and stared. I couldn't believe what I was hearing myself. My sister was selling my body? I think that we were all shocked. To break the ice she said "Grace, prove to these men that you have no money. " Staring at her blankly she approached and grabbing the top of my dress yanked down on the material, pulling it down to my belly, causing my boobs to bounce out. The men now all stared intensely. "You see. " She said "No money here, just some big tits. Now pull up your dress and shown them what you have tucked away under there. " I understood that I was to obey, and obediently pulled the material up over my hips to my waist. I stood there with my ass bare, my bush bare, before all these men. "You see. " She said, slapping my ass. "No money here either. Oh well, I guess all that she has to offer is her mouth, tits, cunts and ass. Any takers?"

With this offer an older Asian man stepped forward and picking a dildo from the pack of items offered the clerk payment. Standing before me and staring at my breasts he asked my sister how this worked. "You now have 5 minutes to do as you please with her. Give her an order, or just grab her and force her. The slut owes me. And all she has to pay with is her body. Use it as you wish. "

With this the older man began to rub my boobs, enjoying their weight in his hand. He rubbed his hand through my bush, over my ass, and felt my pussy. Unzipping his pants and pulling out his semi-rigid dick he said "On the floor and suck it. " I knew that I had no choice. My sister was my lover. And now I was also her sex slave. I owed her my obedience. I deserved any punishment she had in store for me. Falling to my knees I grabbed hold of his cock and began to suck on it. I polished his dick as best I could but it never got very hard, and soon my sister announced that his 5 minutes was up. She told him that for another purchase he could have me for another 5 minutes. After that a greasy tattooed man, probably in his twenties, stinking of pot, also threw down his money. Without a word he pushed me over the counter and soon was ramming his cock into me from behind. This man had a very stiff dick and had no problem keeping it up and driving it into me. Though disgusted by the look of him, by body began to betray me and I found myself getting wet and enjoying my fucking.

I especially enjoyed being fucked with so many people watching, knowing they all wanted their turn. As his 5 minutes approached he began to thrust faster and managed to cum into me just before my sister said his time was up. Standing back up straight I felt his cum leaking out of my cunt and down my leg, and found myself eagerly awaiting the next cock I would have to serve. A geeky little fellow came from the shadows and said to my sister "You said we could have her ass. Did you mean asshole?"

"Oh yes!" She replied "From what I understand she particularly loves it up the ass! " Damn Christine had to tell her everything. The boy made his payment, felt my tits, ass, cunt, had me suck his dick for a while, and then told me to bend over the counter. My sister told him to spit a big goober onto my ass to lubricate it and soon enough he was sliding himself into me.

I overheard myself beginning to moan and sigh and couldn't believe that I was enjoying this. Maria noticed as well and said "Do you like his cock in your ass, you married slut?" She asked.

"Yes, yes I do." I couldn't believe that I was muttering the words.

"So beg for it slut! " Maria commanded.

Without hesitating I heard myself begin to beg to this dorky little geek "Fuck my ass baby, fuck it hard. Christ, impale my slut asshole with your hard dick!" With this the young fellow thrust himself hard and I felt his cum gushing into my butt. My sister told him that he still had minutes on the clock, so he ordered me onto my knees and to suck him clean. Watching me suck on the cock that had just been in my ass made all the men in the shop realize what a slut I was and the avalanche began.

A mature and handsome businessman in a fine suit and with a wedding ring had me suck his dick and tit fuck him until he came on my breasts. I admitted to him that I loved sucking off married men. Two boys who looked like the college types took turns fucking me doggy while I sucked the other. They each had to make 3 purchases before they fired their loads into my pussy and mouth. I eagerly swallowed the cum deposited in my mouth and insisted on sucking clean the cock of the boy who came in my twat. An old Pakistani looking man also took me from behind. He smelled of old cigars, but I begged him to fuck me harder none-the-same. An Arabic looking man blew his load all over my face while he played roughly with my boobs. A couple of working age black men took turns fucking first my pussy and then my ass while I was on all fours. Both came in my butt and I thanked them profusely for the wonderful ass fucking, offering to suck them both clean in return.

As each man enjoyed my body, I took great pleasure satisfying their cock. I had never had so many cocks at once before, and had never been watched and worshipped by so many eager men. I found myself begging loudly for them to fuck my cunt harder, to cum in my ass, to squeeze my tits and fuck my face. All the toys were paid for and I had not orgasmed yet and desperately needed more attention. On my hands and knees I crawled to each standing man, looking up at him desperately, licking the drops of semen from his limp dick as I offered him my cunt for free.