How I Became my Sister's Sub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was now time to execute stage 2 of my naughty little plan. Sorry. But I just can't resist seeing how far I can tempt people to explore their desires!

With just us ladies in the house I invited my sister-in-law Christine over to share the next day with us and she gladly accepted the invite. Christine is married to my oldest step-son, John Jr. Christine is in her early 30's, a partner in a prestigious law firm, and a truly stunningly beautiful woman. She knew how to dress in both a sophisticated and sensual manner, accentuating her shapely long legs and her perky perfect breasts. Her beauty was intensified by her brilliant blue eyes, long wavy natural blonde hair, and her erotic and domineering demeanor. As discussed in previous journal entries, Christine is bisexual and taking advantage of my natural submissiveness, compelled me to serve her as an obedient sex toy. She was the first woman that I ever made love with, and I continue to enjoy every opportunity presented to pleasure her body with my tongue. But todays plan was not about me. It was about my sister, and continuing to help her to get over her abusive experience at the convent by letting her further explore her lesbian desires.

It was a very warm day and so all of us girls were dressed in pretty little sun dresses. I wore a floral patterned dress that deliberately revealed a large amount of my cleavage. I had told Denise to wear her white dress that barely covered her panties. While Maria wore a pretty pink dress that showed her sleek figure very nicely. Christine arrived at the home near noon and looked stunning as always in a rather glamorous black dress, high heels and her hair done up in a bun. I introduced her to my sister and they exchanges kisses upon the cheek. She of course new Denise and told her that she looked very pretty in her little white dress and gave her a prolonged kiss on the cheek, leaving the shape of her lips outlined in lipstick on her skin. Denise blushed and looking down shyly said in her little girls voice "Thank-you Auntie Chrissy". It was obvious that Denise had a crush on Christine, and Christine had always enjoyed teasing the young girl.

I served the luncheon on the back deck that I had prepared. Denise and Maria seemed quite infatuated with Christine, hanging on every word that purred from her pouty lips. I noticed how they both caressed the shape of her calves, hips and bustline with their eyes. Christine also noticed and appeared to love the attention. I also caught her checking out Denise's skinny white legs and my sister's figure as well. "You certainly have grown into a very pretty young lady." Christine said to Denise. "Last time I saw you I recall that you only wore heavy sweaters and track pants. It is nice to see that you have grown out of your shyness and become a confident young lady. " Again Denise blushed and in her shyness could find no words to utter in return.

We enjoyed the afternoon sitting around the pool on the lawn chairs, drinking fruity mixed drinks and enjoying the warmth of the sun. As the liquor settled in our bellies Denise's confidence grew and sitting beside Maria, held her hand in hers. I saw that Christine took immediate notice of this. With a few more drinks Maria took her hand from Denise's and placed it onto her exposed inner thigh. She also gave Denise a gentle kiss on the lips. Sitting beside me Christine glared at them and then looking over at me whispered "Am I seeing what I think I am seeing? "

I replied "Yes you are. "

"But Denise was always such a shy and reserved girl. I simply would never have imagined this. And your sister is a nun! "

Knowing that I had Christine's interests peaking I continued to pull her into my trap. "Well, my sister did admit to me that she is a lesbian. And Denise admitted to me that she likes boys and girls." Looking at Christine and smiling I added "Just like her mother and auntie. " Christine smiled back and ran her hand up my bare thigh.

"Are they lovers?" she inquired.

"I can't be certain, but I think that they are. Not sure, but I do believe that my naughty sister has taken the young girl as her submissive sexy toy. Probably likes using her in much the same way that you like using me." I said with a giggle.

Moving her fingers up, Christine shoved a finger under my panties as I concealed her hand under my skirt. "Mmmm, I really like watching them together. We should try to encourage them to play more openly." Christine suggested.

"What do you have in mind?" I inquired, and she told me her plan.

Bringing a tray of fresh drinks I placed it on the table top and said "It is just so hot today, even for this light dress."

"Oh don't be such a prude Grace, just toss it off. There are just women here and the fence is too high for neighbours to peek over." Christine added.

"I suppose so. It is terribly hot." And with this I pulled the sun dress over my head. I now stood only in my panties. I then went about serving the drinks as if this was nothing out of the ordinary. Christine and Denise fondled me with their eyes, but of course I had been naked and sexual with both of them before, so this was nothing new for them. But it was my sister's response that caught me off guard. She glared at my breasts, staring at them intensely. As I handed her a drink her eyes remained fixated on my chest. I realized that she had never seen me topless before. Her apparent infatuation with my breasts left me feeling a bit uncomfortable, but also oddly, rather aroused. She had always been very jealous of my large chest, and now here she was staring at my breasts like a hungry baby.

Returning to my chair I suggest to Christine that she also enjoy more of the sun. Standing, I helped unbutton the back of her dress, and she let it slip down to her feet. Standing in only her thong black panties we chatted lightly, letting the girls look us over. Christine noted how it was odd how my sister seemed to stare at my breasts a great deal, and I mentioned that my large chest had always been a point of contention and rivalry between us. As Christine listened she moved about like a slinking cat, giving the girls a good view of her figure. Christine figure was exquisite, and both Denise and Maria fondled her silky long legs, soft round breasts and smooth curved bum with their eyes. Denise had never seen her Aunt topless before. And Maria, coming to terms with her only recently accepted lesbianism, was now surrounded by 3 semi-clad women. I noticed her hand thrust deep between Denise's legs as Denise spread her legs wider for her. Walking over to the girls with our drinks and standing before them topless, we encouraged them to join us. With some persuasion, Christine was able to get Denise to part with her pretty white dress, while a little more peer pressure was required to assist Maria in removing hers.

Now it was Christine's turn to ogle my family members. She looked at the pretty girlish figure of my step-daughter, admiring the very long erect nipples topping her pretty little titties. She also glanced at Maria's curves, and commented that she had a fantastic figure for a nun. Both Maria and Denise were visibly nervous and shy about their virtual nudity before us, so to break the ice I suggested we all go for a swim. I took my sister by the hand, and Christine took Denise's hand, and we led them into the pool.

Once in the pool with drinks in our hands, everyone was much more relaxed. We kept some distance from the girls, letting them enjoy each other's company. We watched them play together, Maria grabbing Denise around the waist and pulling her forward for a deep kiss. Denise cupping Maria's breasts from behind and kissing her on the back of the neck. Christine held my hand under water and thrust it into her panties. "Fuck they are making me so wet! " She said, which I soon confirmed for myself and I began to rub her clit and twat. Looking at me she said "Your sister keeps looking over at us. She looks at me, but even moreso, she stares at your breasts. Her own sister's breasts! I think that she has a crush on her big titted sexy older sister! " She teased. I brushed off the comment, but strangely also found myself also coming to the same conclusion. "I think your sexy sister needs more experience with other women than she is going to get from your naïve little daughter" Christine continued. "I want your little sister to serve as my play toy, just like you do. I will teach her what being a lesbian is all about. I want both slut nun sisters to serve my needs. And I want you to make this happen! " She demanded.

Christine had come to make my plan work out perfectly. I knew her domineering side could not resist the temptation to dominate my innocent sister. I said that I would obey her, as always, and again she conspired a plan to seduce my sister.

Approaching the playful giggling girls, we suggested we exit the pool and get more drinks. The alcohol was really starting to hit all of us now and everyone eagerly agreed. Bringing out more drinks, almost stumbling on the way, I found Christine laying back on a lawn chair and asking my sister if she could apply some suntan lotion to her legs. My sister almost fell over herself at the opportunity and was soon applying lotion eagerly to Christine's slender calves. To distract my step-daughter I had her sit by me some distance away and asked her to apply lotion to mommy's titties. Denise always loved a chance to play with my breasts and lost her concentration on her new lover and instead focused on me.

I watched as Christine spread her legs and Maria moved her hands upward, rubbing lotion over her long silky thighs. To keep Denise distracted I asked her if she like suckling her Auntie Maria's breasts as she liked sucking on mine. Looking up shyly she blushed and said "I really like Auntie Maria. Your breasts are bigger and softer, but I like her boobs too mommy."

"I know you do darling. I watched you play with them in the pool. Do you enjoy licking her pussy and having her dildo fuck you? Are you being a good little slave girl to her like I told you to be?"

"Yes mommy, I do whatever she tells me to do. I eat her pussy over and over every day, whenever she tells me too. "

By this time I could see that Christine had convinced Maria to also apply lotion to her breasts, and Maria sat over Christine and had both her breasts in her hands, squeezing and lifting them as she rubbed in the lotion. With her hips positioned over Christine's legs, Maria sat high, exposing her own chest to Christine. Taking the lotion, Christine then began to rub it all over Maria's breasts. Denise seemed to be getting very groggy from the drinks and I wanted to get her out of the area so the two women could explore each other further. So I suggested to Denise that I bring her to bed. She nodded her head and I walked her straight to her room and put her to bed.

On coming back downstairs and into the kitchen I could see my sister laying on a lawn chair while Christine met me at the French doors. Giving me a deep kiss and grabbing my left breast firmly she said "Yup, just like you, your sister is a born slut. Easy to control, simple to manipulate. Will do whatever I tell her to do without question. I love how weak the two of you are. " Christine teased. "By the way, " she added "I asked her why she looked at your boobs so much. She wouldn't tell me, so I demanded firmly that she did. And just like you she caved. She said that she always was envious of you, angry at you. Jealous of your big tits and your perfect figure. She said she often fantasized of having you naked and controlling you, whipping you, and making you beg for more. She said that now that she has seen you virtually naked, and admitted to herself that she is a lesbian, that she had to confess to herself that you are very sexy and that she is obsessed with your breasts, and that she wants to control your body, both to use for her pleasure, and to humiliate you for all the perceived wrongs she feels that you did to her."

This little speech of my sister's confession left me completely disoriented. The booze was making my head swim, and now to hear that my sister has sexual longings for me, and wanted to punish and humiliate me was all a bit too much. I was confused and lost. But before I could get my thoughts straight Christine took me by the hand and led me to a lawn chair propped upright beside my sister. Sitting their feeling stunned I heard Christine say "Grace, your tits are getting burned! We better put some lotion on those giant beasts!" And with that she picked up the bottle, squirted lotion onto my boobs, and began to fondle my breasts, not so much rubbing the lotion as she was lifting my boobs, squeezing them, jiggling them. She smiled at me as my sister watched in total fascination. I could see that she had placed her hand to her own crotch and was rubbing herself while she watched Christine play with my breasts.

Suddenly stopping, Christine announced "What am I doing? I am Grace's sister in law. This really isn't appropriate for me to do." And handing the lotion to Maria said "She is your sister, just family, no issues there. Maria, you rub the lotion on her breasts." I couldn't believe my ears! But within moments Maria had her hands upon my chest. Seated upright in the chair, I watched as Maria explored my breasts, fondling and groping at them deeply. Christine then gave me a deep kiss and sunk her hand under my panties while my own sister played with my breasts. Rubbing my wet and hungry twat Christine said "I must confess Grace that I told your sister that you were my play toy. She asked if I would share you with her and I agreed. "

I couldn't believe this situation! I have set up a day to expose my sister to more women, and now I had become ensnared in the trap myself! I begged for Christine not to do this to me, not to make me do the things I knew she had planned. Christine just smiled at me and watched Maria caressing my breasts. "She likes it rough Maria. " Maria looked up inquisitively. "Your sister likes her tits played with roughly." Christine said. Then looking at me Christine commanded "Take off your panties slut and play with your cunt for us. "

I never could resist Christine's natural authority and obeyed instinctively. Removing my panties I spread my legs wide and began to finger my clit as Maria intensified her attention on my breasts, now squeezing them roughly and spanking their flesh and pulling firmly on my nipples. I could not help otherwise and began to moan loudly from the feeling of playing with my own pussy and the pleasure of Maria playing roughly with my nipples. Christine teased me by driving a finger deep into my pussy and asking me "Do you like having your sister play with your big tits my little slut?"

I always felt compelled to answer Christine honestly and exclaimed "Yes, yes I do."

"Well then tell your sister to keep playing with your tits Grace." Christine added.

Looking at my sister, her eyes fixed on my boobs, I pleaded "Maria, please keep squeezing my tits and pulling my nipples. Please Maria, help make me cum!"

Christine then asked "Do you like controlling your slut sister Maria? Do you like being able to torture her big fat tits and ordering her to play with her nasty little cunt in front of you?"

Maria responded immediately "Oh Christ yes, I always wanted to see her naked, and only fantasized about actually getting to do to her body whatever I wanted."

"So you still agree with my arrangement," Christine continued "I make your sister serve you as your willing sex toy, and you serve me as mine?"

I couldn't believe me ears! My sister was agreeing to sell her body to Christine in return for having my body sold to her! She didn't understand that making a deal with Christine was like making a deal with the devil. She had no idea what she was signing up for. I began to protest, but before I could interject Maria said "Absolutely Christine. Make her my slave, and I will willingly be yours."

It had been said, and the deal was done. Christine looked at me, her finger still inside my pussy, my legs still spread wide, Maria still tugging on my swollen and sore nipples. "Grace, I order to obey every command your sister gives you. You will serve her as her willing slave and sex toy, be as submissive and obedient to her and you have been to me, accepting any punishment, discipline or humiliation she subjects you to without question or complaint."

Whimpering loudly I looked at Christine. "Please don't do this to me Mistress, please God, don't do this to me. "

With these words she withdrew her hand from my twat and firmly slapped me across the face. "Shut the fuck up slut. You have no opinion in this matter. I am selling your useless cunt to your sister. You will be her fuck slave now and obey her every word without question. Do you understand, slut? Now tell her that you belong to her! "

With my cheek stinging I looked over at my sister. "Maria, sister, I know you resent me, and want to punish me. I have no choice. Maria, I offer my body to you unconditionally, as your sex slave, as your fuck toy, yours to command and do with as you please. "

Staring back at me, still tugging on my tortured nipples, she commanded "Kiss me sister. On the lips. And tell me that you love me. " I did as she ordered and we exchanged a deep passionate kiss. I confessed that I loved her, and she said she loved me to. "Suck on my breasts big sister and admit that you are my obedient and willing slave."

Raising her chest to me I performed as ordered and began to lick on one breast and then the other. I must admit that I truly loved the feel of her soft tits in my hands and being forced to obey her! Holding her breasts in my hands I looked up at her and eagerly confessed "I am your obedient and willing slave. I am ready for your next order my Mistress. "

Placing her hand on my head and stroking my hair she gave me another deep kiss on the lips and said "My, my, you truly are a natural slut, just as Christine had said. Beg big sister to lick my pussy. Show me what a muff munching hungry slut you really are. Beg to eat your little sister's cunt! "

I couldn't believe what Maria was asking me to do. This was my own sweet sister who I rescued only days before as a nun from an abusive convent. Here she was ordering me to put my tongue on her vagina! It was strange, yet also deeply tantalizing. I could feel my pussy grow wetter and wetter with her words and could not help the words that poured from my mouth. "Maria, I am sorry for being such a bitch sister all these years. I admit that I used my big tits to pull attention away from you and toward me. I deserve to be punished harshly for my sins against you. Punish me as you see fit. Please let me eat your pussy little sister to prove that I am your willing slave. "

With this I collapse to the ground before her lawn hair and began to lick and suck on her toes and feet. "Please, use me as a slut, punish me, let me eat your pussy to show my submission. " As I continued to stroke her feet with my tongue and suck her toes into my mouth she slowly spread her legs apart, offering me her cunt. I dove face first into her twat and began to lick and kiss and swallow and nibble and chew and tongue fuck her cunt with all the zeal of a pitbull that hadn't eaten in a week. My sisters hips began to buck wildly and I had to seize hold of her thighs to hold her down so that I could continue biting her labia, sucking her clit and tongue fucking her hole.

"My God! " she screamed, "I have never had my pussy eaten like this before. She is amazing! "

Christine said that Maria had her to thank for training me to eat pussy so well. "I spent months training that little slut how to eat muff just the way I like. The trick is to use a leather belt to whip her tits, ass and cunt when she does not perform. Soon you will have her trained to be the perfect little whore for you. "