How I Became my Sister's Sub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is best way to drive your mother crazy. " Maria explained, "But you can't do it for very long, as she will cum easily. She lives for a cock in her cunt and asshole at the same time. So best just to tease her for a while. "

Soon ending, Maria said she needed another drink and when I brought it out then asked Denise if she could take her new trainee slave to the other side of the pool for a private moment of cunt licking and cock fucking, and Denise agreed. Denise and Christine curiously watched as Maria pulled me to the other side of the pool by my tit straps.

"What is this about?"

While still holding onto the tit straps with one hand and fondling my bound boobs with the other she said "I have been thinking about it, and I think that you enjoyed watching the Mother Superior use me, didn't you?" she said.

"No, no. Not at all." I lied.

"Then why didn't you try to stop her?" Maria asked.

"You told me not to interrupt!" I protested. Only partly true, I had enjoyed watching my bitchy sister get used like a whore by this nasty Mother Superior.

"Well now you are going to find out how it feels, sister dearest. On your knees! Suck my cock slut!"

Forcing me to the ground by the tit straps she shoved the ultra thick dildo into my mouth. I sucked at it as ordered, realizing it was much thicker than any cock I had ever actually fucked. Then she ordered me to bend over the picnic table and she inserted it into my cunt. My pussy easily took the toy and I enjoyed her fucking me. "Now for what I experienced as you just watched her ass fuck me, dearest sister." And with this Maria extracted the dildo from my pussy and started to feed it into my ass. It was huge. I screamed, and she pushed hard, slowly working it in, inch by slow inch. My head collapsed to the table surface as she used all her strength to ram it into me. "There, a good hard ass fucking. What does it feel like to be used as a whore while others watch and enjoy the show, like you did with me?"

"I am so sorry sister, I never meant for you to suffer. But I admit I enjoyed the show. I enjoyed watching my bitch sister be forced to suck a dildo, and for your virgin cunt to be fucked. I enjoyed watching your tits bouncing, your ass jiggling and the pain on your face as she fucked your asshole. Punish me sister, punish me as you deem fit. I am your personal slave. Your slut, your whore, your toy. To use, to abuse, to humiliate. I will fuck and suck any man's cock that you order. I will serve you girls all day as your slut. You can stay and live in my home and I will be your willing slave. Denise will be your lover and I will be a dildo fuck toy for you both. You can bring men over and watch them fuck me. You can bring women over and make me eat them. You can shove the big butt plug we bought into my ass and make me walk around with it in me all day. Your dildo in my ass is huge, but I like it. I like you in control. Ass fuck your slut slave sister, ass fuck the sin out of me, punish me for my enjoying watching you getting ass fucked. "

With this little speech of mine, stuttered out in single words throughout my ass fucking, Maria and I came to an understanding. My body, heart, mind and soul belonged to her now, just as she had always wanted. I submitted freely to being under my little sister's complete control.

The rest of the day the girls continued to have drinks and fuck me until they finally let me cum. Maria moved in with us, taking one of the boy's empty rooms next to Denise. Denise would sneak in with her each night and they remained passionate lovers, even to this day. And around the house Maria and Denise would use me as their fuck toy. Maria would also go and live with Christine from time to time when John Jr was on business trips and Christine taught her over time to be the fuck toy she wanted her to be.

But the days I enjoyed the most were those when Maria and I would go on our little road trips. Taking me to hotel rooms, or strip bars, sex shops, and parking lots, she would make me dress as a whore and let men fuck me all day or night. Agreeing with me that all should use condoms, she would hand the condoms to men as she offered them my body to use. In hotels filled with football or baseball players who had games the next day, in the VIP area of strip bars, and at tailgate parties in parking lots, she offered my body for jerking men off, tit fucks, cock sucking's, pussy poundings and ass fucking's. Stipper's watched as I was fucked in their VIP room. Sex shops began to expect me and men would be standing at the door awaiting our arrival. Sometimes a whole baseball team would line up to fuck me one after the other. Or friends would take turns while they shared all three of my holes at the same time in a parking lot. Sometimes women were present, and would watch me get fucked, or even give permission for their boyfriends or husbands to get a blowjob or tit fucking from me. Some women even agreed to have me lick their pussies, or to try fucking me with a dildo.

After a day of her humiliating me by making me a common fuck toy, we would return to a bedroom together, I would shower, and then I would make love to her body to her total satisfaction. She loved me to pleasure her after she watched me get gang banged. It gave her a feeling of total control over me and my body. I would lick her pussy and caress her breasts, kiss her deeply as I drove the smooth wetness of our pussies together. I would nibble her clit and tongue fuck her asshole as she enjoyed recounting ro me to all the various fucking positions I had assumed earlier in the day.

I love being my sister's sex toy. To this day, I remain her loyal and dedicated big sister fuck slave. I continued to keep my other lovers as well of course, but no one else has ever had the control of my body and been able to pleasure me as deeply, as my precious Maria. Nothing else can ever compare to the love and passion that two sisters can share.