How I Became my Sister's Sub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally the two black men accepted my offer and said they wanted to fill both my cunt and ass at once. I had little experience with this position and wasn't quite sure how it was done. One man laid on his back and I mounted him, leaning forward. The other man then pressed in from behind and was able to manage to get his dick in my butt as his friends cock was already in my pussy. My God the feeling was amazing! The feeling of two cocks pressing together, filling my holes at the same time drove me absolutely crazy with desire. I bucked hard and rode the cocks with the total fury of my exhausted and cum filled cavities.

Other men gathered around and I licked and sucked at their semi-rigid dicks, begging and begging to be fucked harder. Men groped at my tits and squeezed them hard. Some managed to cum in my mouth or on my face again. My cunt started spasming as a powerful orgasm shot threw my body with its full force and I screamed out loud. I felt a load of cum enter my pussy, as another shot into my ass, and one more fired down my throat. Collapsing into a pile of bodies, I lay on the ground with cum leaking out of my every hole. Looking up, I then noticed in total horror that my sister was filming the whole event on her cell phone. As the men got dressed and I reapplied my dress she told me that she had started video recording me soon after I started begging for more cock. She said that she had almost an hour of me being fucked by more than a dozen dicks. She said it was her insurance, in case I ever had second thoughts.

Driving back to the house, Maria told me that even though Christine had claimed I was a total whore, even in her wildest dreams she could never have imagined that I was such a cock slut as she had seen in the sex shop. She said that she couldn't believe how I begged for cock even after I had been fucked for an hour, and that I didn't care what cock fucked me. I explained that I couldn't help it, that my pussy took over, my need to have an orgasm seized control of my thoughts and I became desperate for that feeling of relief. She said I was a natural slut and that she would think about how to best use my craving for cock, especially in both my holes at once, and my uncontrollable need to orgasm.

Entering the house, she told me that I stunk of sex and to take a shower before anyone saw me. My dress was covered in cum, as well as my hair, face, and flesh. She said that once I had showered to come back downstairs, but to still wear my cum stained dress. I did not understand but said that I would obey.

Rushing to my room I turned on the shower but quickly turned on the video of my home during the hours I was away. I couldn't resist seeing how Christine seduced my darling little girl, Denise. After we left I saw Christine get up from the counter, approach Denise, stroke her hair, kiss her cheek, and taking her hand lead her upstairs. They entered my bedroom and into the bathroom, where fortunately there was also a camera pointed toward the Jacuzzi. Christine told Denise to pour a bath and as she did so Christine stripped out of her night gown, standing with her bare back and pantied tush to the camera. Standing back up, it was obvious how much shorter Denise was than Christine. Christine was 5 foot 9 inches, while Denise was barely 5 feet tall. Staring up at her towering aunt, Christine put her arm around Denise and pulling her close pressed Denise's face to her bare breasts.

Denise eagerly took one of Christine's breasts into her mouth and began to suck as I heard Christine tell Denise what a pretty girl she was. Pushing her away Christine told Denise to strip for her aunt and Denise dropped her own nightie to the floor. Running her hands over the length of Denise's naked body, I watched Denise smile as she felt Christine's fingers glide over her petite bottom, her tiny breasts, and over the soft curls of her pubic hair. Christine gave her a deep kiss and Denise instinctively responded in kind. Telling Denise to remove her panties, Denise dropped to her knees and began to slowly peel Christine's panties down her slender long legs. Christine watched as she did so, and grabbing her hair, forced Denise's face against her cleanly shaven beaver. Having Denise kiss her soft flesh briefly Christine turned around and presented her ass to Denise, who began to eagerly kiss the perfect white flesh of her butt. Christine bent over testing the water, enjoying Denise kissing at her ass and exposed pussy from behind. Turning off the water when it was ready Christine and Denise entered to bath.

Fast forwarding, I watched as Denise and Christine exited the tub, dried each other, and climbed onto the same bed Maria and I had shared together earlier. Christine lay on the bed and spreading her legs ordered Denise to lick her clean. Denise complied without hesitation and began to lick and munch at Christine's snatch. Christine made little effort to sexually please Denise, but rather ordered my innocent little step-daughter to please her per her desires. Continuing to fast forward, I saw that Denise spend most of the day while we were away shoving her face into Christine's cunt and pleasing her with her tongue and lips. Christine loved to control another woman and make her serve the pleasuring of her pussy for endless hours. I knew from personal experience. She trained me to do just the same. Soon Maria would also receive this training. Having seen how my little daughter was used I quickly showered, donned my cum stained dress, and descended the stairs.

I was shocked by what I saw. Christine and Denise sat on either side of Maria on the couch. Maria had out her cell phone and was showing them the video of me sucking and fucking all the men at the sex shop. I could hear myself begging for more cock, asking one man to fuck me in the ass, while pleading with another to fuck my face while he did so. "Yes, yes, I couldn't believe it either. " Maria was saying. "Your mother insisted that we go to this sex shop, and then forced me to let her fuck all the men there as payment for the sex toys she wanted so her husband wouldn't see the credit card receipt. She would rather fuck men other than your father than let him know she wanted dildos. Yes, I was shocked, of course I was, but what could I do. Watch, here she is begging two black men to fuck her in her pussy and ass at the same time! Can you believe this. Oh, Grace, there you are. Denise, darling, here is your mother now, still in her cum covered slut dress. "

"Mother!", Denise yelled, jumping up, "I can't believe what a whore you are! How could you cheat on daddy! He trusts you. He loves you. And you slut yourself out like a common whore. Who are you anyway mother!"

I understood now Maria's intend. Drive a rift between me and my daughter. Make Denise her toy, and no longer mine. This was the first time Denise called me Mother rather than mommy. I knew our innocent relationship was over. "Please dear." I pleaded. "Please, understand me, I never meant to hurt your father. I, I ... I just can't help myself. "

Maria chimed in "Denise, my sister admitted to me that she cannot control her cravings for cock. I think it best that rather than you tell your father of her indiscretions, that you take control of her and train her to get over her obsession of craving cock. "

"How would I do this?" Denise asked.

"Simple. Give her an alternative outlet. For example, she isn't cheating if she is just pleasing and being pleased by other woman, so let her masturbate while she licks your pussy. To show that you are in charge, maybe order her to lick all of our pussies. Also, in her toy collection, she bought 3 strap-on's. Obviously she wants to be fucked by women. So you make her beg for plastic cock and then fuck her with the strap-on. She will get so used to eating pussy and being fucked by the plastic dicks that she will eventually no longer crave the real thing. Again, Christine and I can help if you like. "

Great, first I am Christine's playtoy. Then my sisters. Now my daughters. My daughter approached me and without warning slapped me hard across the face. "Take off that cum covered dress, mommy whore." I obeyed and stripped. I noticed both Christine and Maria sitting on the couch holding in their smirks and laughs. "As Auntie Maria said, you either accept my training to teach you not to be a cock slut, or I am telling dad."

I dropped to my knees before her. I kissed her feet. I begged her not to tell and that I would obey and accept her punishment. I lifted her nightie and kissed at her calves and knees. I asked her to spank my ass me while she fucked the sin out of me. Lifting her nightie higher I exposed her bare bush and started to lick around the feathery soft hair of her tiny pubic mound, stroking her inner thighs and lower belly with my tongue. "Make mommy crave licking pussy and having your plastic cock shoved into her mouth, cunt and ass. " I pleaded. With this I spread her legs gently apart and began to lick at her wet vagina.

Looking down at me she said "That is a good mommy. You learn to like eating pussy mommy and not to fuck strange men's cocks. "

"I promise dear, I will. Just train me dear. Punish mommy and teach me to not be a cock whore. Make me a slave to pussy and your plastic cocks. "

There, my sister had what she wanted. I made love to her. I fucked a room full of men. And now I subjugated myself to my step-daughter. She wanted to have my body, control my body, and humiliate me. She accomplished all in one day. I didn't resent it. I had to admit to myself that I loved our love making earlier in the day. I was deeply turned on by all the fucking I received at the shop. And now I found myself waiting in eager anticipation for how these three women would make me their common sex slave girl.

Maria began by opening all the boxes to the toys we had bought as I remained on my knees licking my daughter's pussy. Denise's legs were quivering and Christine suggested she sit on the couch. She sat beside Christine and spread her legs wide. On all fours I walked over and re-inserted my face between her thighs. Christine kissed Denise on her lips and rubbed her tiny breasts while Maria continued opening the boxes.

"Christine, " Denise asked "Would you like to have my mother lick your pussy too? I think it best if she licks lots of pussies so she becomes a real pussy craving slut rather than a cock slut."

Christine agreed and I soon found my face buried in her crotch. "There mommy, you eat Auntie Christine's pussy while Auntie Maria and I check out these toys."

"Yes dear", I responded, "Anything you order dear. " I said with a full mouth.

It was obvious that my daughter enjoyed controlling her mother as much as did her two aunts. I saw out of the corner of my eye as Maria and Denise inspected the contents of each package. Denise was fascinated by the strap-on dildos and Maria explained to her how to put one on. There were also leather straps and belts, and clamps with chains and weights on the end, as well as over-sized dildos and butt plugs. Just looking at the ensemble actually made my pussy begin to drip. Maria convinced Denise to try on a strap-on and to offer me a fucking. She said that it would be a good idea to train me to eat pussy while being fucked by an artificial cock. Denise approached and slapped the side of my face with her dick as I munched on Christine's beautiful and sweet tasting cunt.

She said teasingly in her little girl voice "Would you like me to fuck you mommy?", slapping the dildo on my neck. I looked up at her and the dildo strapped to her waist. The dildo was of medium thickness but very long. I took one look at it and couldn't resist. I grabbed hold of her new dick and started sucking on the end of it.

"Fuck yes baby, God yes, please, darling, please fuck mommy with your new big long cock baby, mommy's cunt is so hungry for dick and needs another deep hard fucking today." Grabbing my hair Christine shoved my face back into her twat, annoyed by the interruption. As I continued to lick her precious juices up I felt Denise get behind me and ask Maria how to stick it into me. Maria kneeled beside her and helped her to glide it in.

"There you go dear, fuck your mothers whore cunt." I then felt the long shlong begin to slide in and out of me. I loved my life, I loved this moment, eating Christine's shaved smooth cunt while my daughter fucked me from behind with her long plastic cock as my sister cheered her on. I found myself begging for more. "Whip mommy's ass while you fuck you baby, please." Maria handed her a leather strap as Denise continued fucking away at my horny hungry twat.

Maria said "Fuck her cunt harder while you whip her ass cheeks with this. Don't stop until she is close to orgasming, but don't let the bitch cum. You need to learn to practise orgasm denial. Force her to beg and she will fuck all day. She will keep eating pussy and fucking your dildo and begging for more until she gets to orgasm. So don't let her. Not until the very end when you are done with her." My sister had found my Achilles heel. I was doomed to be an eternal slut to these women now.

"If you say so Auntie." Denise said. And then the whippings began. Slow and soft at first, they intensified in speed and strength with Maria's encouragement. I soon found it hard to focus on licking Christine's pussy as my rear was rammed and the lash came down repeatedly and harshly on my skin. The whip stung my cheeks and I loved the combined feeling of being whipped and fucked at the same time. I began to cry out and my face fell against Christine's thigh. Maria grabbed me by my hair and yanked my head back hard. She asked if the married whore was enjoying her cunt fucking. Christine, displeasured by my no longer gratifying her, seized upon my breasts and began to yank forward on them hard.

On my fours with my pussy being pounded by the long dildo, my ass burning from the strap, my tits being crushed and pulled, my hair yanked on hard, my neck twisted backward, drool dripping from my opened lips, I glorified in the moment of combined pleasure and pain. I yelled out "Please, keep fucking mommy til she cums, I need to cum!"

And then it was over. My tits and hair were released. The strap stopped striking me. I felt the plastic cock in my pussy be slowly extracted. I sat panting deeply before my three Mistresses. They had denied me my orgasm, and now would have me begging to eat pussy and fuck their dildos all day long.

Handing Christine a ribbed strap-on, Maria put a very thick one on herself. "I suggest to continue your mother's training dear that we retire to the pool area and let your mother serve us as a slave girl through the day. With each drink she brings us she must lick that woman's pussy while begging to fuck her dildo. A few weeks of this and she should be trained to crave only pussy and our strap-on's and not be a slut for real cock any more!"

"You really think so?" my naïve little daughter asked.

"Oh yes, most certainly." Christine answered, exchanging a cruel little smile with Maria.

I watched as each girl stripped and put her strap-on around herself, and each took turns teasing me, asking if I wanted more cock. I tried to lick and suck on each, begging for more. They laughed and Maria said "Then meet us outside with a tray of fresh drinks. Vodka and orange for myself. Now move along whore! "

When I exited the house with the tray of drinks I found the girls sunning themselves on the various lawn chairs, each naked except for their strap-on. I handed Maria her drink and she reminded me that now I owed her a pussy licking. "Not your own sister! " Denise exclaimed, "Surely mother you would never do such a thing! " Obviously Maria had not yet told her of our new relationship.

Maria piped in "Probably not, unless I offered her to ride on my big thick dildo. Big sister, do you want to fuck my dildo? Will you eat my cunt if I let you fuck my dick?" She teased.

"Yes", I pleaded, "Yes I will eat your pussy sister if you let me fuck myself on your dick."

"Christ Mother what a total fucking cock whore you are! " Denise screamed. "Eat your own sister's vagina to fuck a plastic cock. I think you have a problem mother. You definitely need to be trained to not be a cock whore mother. "

"Deal is deal sis, start eating, then you can fuck." Maria announced.

Getting on all fours I soon had her pussy engulfed in my mouth. I could hear my daughter saying in the background to Christine "God, what a slut she is!"

After I ate my sister to her contentment she said "OK slut, you can fuck my strap-on now." Without hesitation I raised myself up and squatting over her laying on her lawn chair and lowered my pussy over the ultra thick dildo. Thrusting it in was magnificent and I moaned deeply and began to rise and fall on it, fucking myself over and over. Christine came over carrying two large straps. These had loops on the end and she slid a strap around each of my breasts and yanked them hard, binding the loop firmly on the strap causing it to constrict each tit tightly. I yelped but kept fucking my sister's thick dildo. Denise continued muttering while watching us that I was a total slut bag. Pulling on the free ends of the straps tightly Christine yanked at my boobs. "This is how we will control her." She said.

Maria told me my session was over and I begged to let me keep riding her dick but Christine yanked me off of her by the straps around my breasts. "Now get us our drinks." She ordered. And letting go of the straps returned to her chair. Handing Denise her drink next she grabbed at the straps as I stood beside her and she yanked down hard on them, driving me to my knees. With one hand she held me in place by pulling on my tit straps while she squeezed at each tit with her free hand. I stared in her eyes. I felt wonderful having my young daughter take such firm control of me.

"You are a big titted whore mommy. Christine says that all women with big tits are whores. And I think that she is right." With this she took two clamps with short chains and each with a small steel ball on the end the diameter of a marble. Seizing each nipple between her fingers she clamped the metal teeth onto my tits, tightening the screw so that the teeth bit deep into my flesh. The clamps hurt, and the metal balls made my nipples ache as they swayed under their own weight. "Now climb on top and fuck my plastic dick mommy, making your tits bounce while you do." She said with an evil grin. Standing up I mounted myself over my daughter's waist and raising the long dildo up in my hand I lowered myself onto it joyfully. I began to slide and down over the long shlong, letting it run its full length in and out of my very horny and desperate cunt. This caused my chest to heave and bounce, letting the balls do their work.

They bounced randomly about, up, down, sideways, outward. My nipples were yanked hard in each direction with each bounce and I cried out in the extreme pleasure of the pain. Christine and Maria came and stood beside us to watch as my big boobs, wrapped tight in their straps, bounced about furiously, as the nipple balls did their work, dancing on their nipple clamps. Each lady grabbed a tit strap and began to tug at the breast they controlled while Denise also squeezed the flesh on my bouncing boobs and flick the metal balls, making them dance more angrily. I moaned and screamed in pure delight as I continued to rise and fall rapidly on my daughters long toy cock. Sensing that I was close to orgasm, Maria ordered me to stop and the girls pulled me off of Denise's dick. I collapsed to my knees in exhaustion, and Christine grabbed my head and thrust it between Denise's legs. "You still owe her a cunt licking, slut. And me a drink. " She said.

I pleasured my daughter and brought Christine her drink. Eating her pussy I then climbed upon her ribbed dildo and fucked myself eagerly. Maria suggested to Denise that she learn how to double penetrate her mother and helped her to position herself behind me as I fucked the ribbed dildo. It took some time, but Maria managed to help hold Denise's long shlong until it entered my butt. I once again was experiencing the wonderful sensation of having a cock in my pussy and another in my ass at the same time, and moaned and bucked as I fucked Christine's dick and my daughter fucked my asshole with hers.