How to Ruin a Perfect Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With an ache in his stomach it was a reluctant David that finally left with his daughter, leaving Anna alone in the house.

Chapter 24

Anna sat at her kitchen table, every now and again taking a sip from her mug of coffee. It had been painful to see David. How had their seemingly happy, perfect life descended so rapidly to this? In spite of everything she knew she loved him and missed him being there.

He'd come to pick up Sophie. She was spending the weekend with him and his parents at their cabin by the lake. Anna didn't begrudge him the time with their daughter but she felt profoundly sad. She was going to miss her little girl but she was also going to miss the closeness of the trip to the cabin. It had been planned weeks ago as a family event, one she had been looking forward to. Damn David! It was all his fault.

She'd given him the cold shoulder when he arrived. It was either that or a full blown argument; and a shouting match in front of their daughter wasn't what she wanted. Sophie couldn't understand what was going on, she was too young but she knew something wasn't right by the way she clung to David as if her life depended on it.

The sound of the door bell ringing shook Anna out of her reverie. Giving a deep sigh she slid off the kitchen stool and went to the door.

"Jake ... what are you doing here?" He was the last person she expected to see when she opened the door.

Jake could see that Anna was upset; her eyes were full of tears. But the haunted look of her misery just served to make her even more beautiful. But enough of that. Her sadness just made her more vulnerable. He scanned her body. She was wearing a pair of patterned leggings that moulded themselves to her lower body. Her curvy thighs never looked better and her ass never looked plumper. He felt a stirring in his groin. Her tee shirt was just tight fitting enough to adequately showcase her lovely tits quite nicely.

"So what are you doing here?" she repeated.

Jake dragged his eyes from her boobs and looked into her blue eyes. God but her eyes were big! He felt his cock throb. How could she look so goddamn sexy even when she was so obviously upset?

"Jake, are you okay?"

He couldn't take his eyes of her lips now, besotted with watching the way they moved as she formed her words. All he could think about was first kissing those perfect lips and then getting her to put them around his massive hard on! His cock was throbbing fit to burst now. And if she glanced down she would clearly see that he was tenting his shorts.

"Erm ... no ... I mean yes, I'm fine. I ... erm ... I came to see if you were okay. I remembered you said you wouldn't have Sophie this weekend, so I wondered if you wanted to go out somewhere. You know, take your mind off things ..."

"Oh ... thanks Jake that's so considerate." Anna was suitably impressed. Maybe she had been wrong about him. "But I'm not sure I can be bothered. I don't think I would be very good company today."

She was hoping he would now go and there was an awkward pregnant pause before she weakened. She was just too nice a person not to offer any hospitality and besides, Jake had made a special trip to see if she was alright.

"Can I get you a coffee?"

"That would be good," Jake replied with a smile. He followed her into the house admiring the look of her pert backside and her curvy legs and the sway of her hips. It was then he realized she was wearing high heels. What the fuck! His cock throbbed some more.

Anna handed him a cup of coffee and sat down on her kitchen stool. Jake took the one next to her and turned to face her. She looked away. She was understandably nervous. The man with whom she'd recently been intimate with, causing her to cheat on her marriage vows was once more in her home.

Jake put his hand on her knee. "Are you okay because you don't look it?"

"I'm fine," she replied in a tremulous whisper. She choked back a sob as a tear trickled down her cheek.

Jake leaned forward and tenderly wiped it away with a thumb. He could feel Anna trembling as his touch became a caress of her face.

Her eyes seemed impossibly bigger as he gazed into them. He could feel a flash of desire pulse through his body. His other hand came up and he cupped her face. He leaned forward and brushed his lips softy against hers. She sort of half kissed him back and then lowered her head away.

"Jake ... no ... I can't ..."

Jake pulled her to him again, his lips engaging with hers, cutting off her words of protestations.

She tried to pull away but Jake sensed it was a half hearted attempt. He kept his lips to hers, not forcibly, still just brushing against them.

He broke the kiss momentarily. "I'm here for you Anna, I won't let you down." He pulled her face closer once more.

His kiss was harder now and this time she returned it with equal intensity. Her lips were pressed firmer to his but her arms were still resting in her lap. She wasn't fully engaged but Jake knew it was only a matter of time. He was patient. He didn't need to force anything. It would be worth it in the end.

Holding her head in place with one hand he slid the other down onto her knee. She didn't resist at first as he moved it up along her thigh.

She broke the kiss quickly, catching Jake by surprise, grabbing hold of his hand to stop him.

"No Jake, I don't want you to do that." She looked at him hoping that he would behave himself.

"Okay." Jake smiled.

He kissed her again and she let him. She didn't know why. But Jake did. It was still only a matter of time.

Climbing off his stool, he moved forward, her legs parting to allow him in between them.

"Jake ... no ... please ..."

He knew her pleas were half-hearted and pressed in closer to coil his arms around her slender waist. His lips were moving with more urgency now as he kissed her deeper. His tongue pressed at her lips, which opened immediately, her tongue instantly engaging with his. The passion of their kissing intensified and he pulled her even tighter against his body. Her breasts were crushed into his chest and he knew that his massive cock would be nudging against the top of her thighs.

He deepened the kiss, their lips mashing together violently as they devoured each other. They were enveloped in each others arms, their heads tilted to one side as they kissed and kissed each other with a growing sense of passion until finally, he heard it.

The sigh. Anna let out an enormous deep seated sigh of desire. He felt her whole body's resonance change.

His hands left her waist and closed immediately around her breasts. He gave them a loving squeeze. Not too forceful but enough to feel her nipples respond.

Anna sighed and pressed her body more firmly into Jake's. He could feel her body responding even more now. She was beginning to squirm on her stool.

He continued to fondle her breasts, feeling her nipples becoming even more erect and rigid.

He broke the kiss and pulled away but continued to fondle and grope her boobs. It seemed to take Anna a while to realize that Jake was no longer kissing her. Her eyes were hooded when she opened them.

"No Jake ... please don't." Anna words did not sound convincing.

Jake smiled at her and continued to grope and massage her breasts. She made a half hearted attempt to shrug him off.

"Jake, no."

Jake smiled as he tugged her tee shirt free and lifted it off over her head. She made a token show of resistance but he could tell she wanted him.

She was wearing a nice white lacy bra. The cut was just good enough to show her cleavage and a tempting amount of flesh was nicely displayed. Jake went behind her back and with one hand deftly slipped the hooks. Her bra fell forward but caught on the ends of her large, rock hard nipples. He lowered the straps from her shoulders and carelessly tossed her bra aside.

"Jake ... no ... oooohhhh ..." Anna responded, her words choked off as he bent his head and took a nipple into his mouth and devoured it. He sucked and licked and bit down on it. He worked on it for a while before moving across to the other one. Anna was in heaven. The feeling was exquisite.

David! The guilt hit her again but was gone in an instant as Jake rammed his hand up to the top of her thighs, his fingers sinking into the mushy wetness that was her mound.

He pulled at her leggings, desperate to get them down her legs. She struggled up off her stool to help him, kicking off her heels, all thoughts of denying him now gone.

Finally, she stood before him, naked apart from a pair of white lacy panties. Jake took his time looking at her perfect body. She truly was flawless. Perfectly sized, symmetrical beasts that had no hint of sag stood high and firm from her chest. Her large pink nipples, now almost crimson from Jake's sucking were rock hard and centered in two perfectly sized lighter pink aureoles. Her slender waist gave way to perfect hips and a fine tight pert bottom. Her curvaceous thighs led to shapely calves and onto slender ankles that finished with her perfectly shaped feet.

She was undeniably, sex on legs!

He dragged his eyes away from her body to look at her face. There was no doubt that she was beautiful. Her long wavy blonde hair with it's center parting, hung down to end between her shoulder blades. It framed a perfect oval shaped face with fairly high cheekbones. Perfectly formed and arched eyebrows topped her incredibly large blue eyes. Her lips were red and the perfect shape and size. He loved kissing them and it wouldn't be long before he had them wrapped around his cock.

She shuffled nervously from foot to foot, her embarrassment growing as Jake inspected her. He had aroused her, she could feel the wetness between her legs and was sure she had felt some of her juices slide down onto her thigh. And she knew Jake wanted her. She could see the outline of his massive cock through his shorts.

"God but you're beautiful," Jake finally spoke. Anna felt herself blushing. Her blues eyes twinkled as she smiled coyly back.

"Put your heels back on," Jake said much to her surprise. She slid her feet into her high heels and for some reason felt immediately empowered. She knew she now had a hold on Jake by this one simple act. Maybe it was the elevation?

Jake moved forward and roughly took hold of her hand. "Come with me."

He led her upstairs and straight into the master bedroom. Anna gave no thought to the fact she was going to cheat on her husband in their matrimonial bed.

He sat her down on the edge of the bed and stood between her thighs. He pulled down his shorts and his cock swung into view. It was stiff and ramrod straight and pointing directly at her mouth.

She looked up into his eyes. "You want me to suck it?" she asked in shock.

Jake grinned. "Oh yeah," he replied.

He thrust his hips forward causing his cock to dance before her face before she reluctantly took hold of his shaft in her small dainty hand. Slowly she pulled it towards her lips, parting them to accept his throbbing hardness inside her mouth.

As her lips closed around the bulbous head of his cock Jake's head went back and his eyes closed. "Oh yeah, just like that baby," he groaned.

She fed more of his shaft inside her mouth, whilst working it up and down with her hand. She removed her hand and placing them both on his thighs took him deeper, gagging on his size.

Jake looked down as she looked up. The sight of her stunning blue eyes looking up into his face and the view of her ruby red pouty lips wrapped around his hardness almost made him cum on the spot. It was a vision he wished he could have saved for all time.

"God, you've never looked more beautiful," he croaked as she took more of his shaft inside her mouth. Her tongue swirled around his head as she took him deeper before gagging again she pulled his cock free.

He bent forward and pushed her down to lie flat on her back on top of the bed. As she hitched herself back to give him room Jake clambered up to lie between her legs. He spread them wide and dived straight in, his tongue engaging with her sopping wetness. He licked and slurped and chomped on her pussy lips whilst she writhed and tossed and moaned. Her legs closed around his neck as she pulled him in tighter.

On and on he went, teasing her with his lips, lashing her with his tongue, sucking her with his mouth as she groaned and sighed and finally came. Her back arched as her whole body tensed and then the climax shuddered through her before she collapsed back into the bedding, breathing hard as the aftershocks rippled through, each one lighter than the one before.

Removing her legs from the near death grip she had on his neck, Jake sat up. He looked down at Anna. Her face was radiant as she glowed in her post orgasmic bliss. Taking hold of his throbbing cock he moved towards her wet gash and pushed forward.

"Jake ... no!" Anna's eyes opened wide at the shock of his sudden thrust forward. "Oh fuuuck," she moaned as his cock eased effortlessly inside.

Jake reveled in the feeling of his thick shaft entering her tight pussy once again. She was well lubricated but it was still a struggle to force himself inside. He flexed his hips and drove all the way in and paused.

Anna's eyes were scrunched closed as she fought to adapt to the size of his entry. And then he was off. Slowly at first, easing out and then back in, momentum building, speed increasing until he was hammering his cock into her, pounding her into submission, her loud groans and moans only serving to inflame his desire to fuck her as hard as he could. Her legs closed around his waist as she pulled him down to kiss her. A messy sloppy kiss, their lips barely making contact as Jake relentlessly fucked her.

She came again, a guttural moan signaling her orgasm as her hips twitched and her back arched. Jake carried on, slowing at first to let her ride through her climax before he took her legs and propped them on his shoulders. The new angle of attack sent Anna wild.

"Ohhh ... Jake ... nooo ..." she moaned as she felt his cock sink even deeper inside her. "Ohhh fuuuuucckk ... noooooooo!"

Jake bent her legs back towards her face and went deeper. She was screaming when she came again. Jake went to pull free but felt Anna's pussy tighten around his shaft. The effect was incredible. He came, a torrent of spunk gushing out the end of his cock just as he pulled out. It splattered onto Anna's thighs and belly, hanging in great globs from her body before sliding down to pool beneath her and soak into the bed-sheets.

"Fuck me!" he exclaimed in shock, "that's a first. I've never had that happen before."

He collapsed beside Anna and turning on his side looked at her to see her laying quietly staring up at the ceiling. His arm went out and curled across her lower belly.

"You okay?" he asked softly.

"No," she whispered tremulously. "Jake, we can't keep doing this. It's wrong. I love my husband."

Jake sat up on one elbow and took hold of her hand. "Anna, you can't deny that you have enjoyed having sex with me. I know you have because of the way you've responded. And remember, the reason we are having sex is because your husband cheated on you! This is your right. It's pay-back for his infidelity."

Anna turned her head to look at Jake. "I guess you're right," she said sadly, "But still ..."

"Anna ... it's just sex!" Jake said. He let go of her hand, leaving it resting on his thigh as he bent down and closed his hand around one of her succulent breasts. He fondled it softly, gently rolling it around her flesh, rubbing his fingertips against her nipple.

"Jake ... no," Anna said. Jake cut her off by lowering his face to softly brush his lips across hers. She responded when he pressed firmer, returning his kiss, which steadily deepened the longer their mouths were locked together.

And as their kisses grew heavier so Jake's gentle fondling turned to groping. His hand now pulling at her nipple, dragging her breast out away from her body, his fingers and thumb now nipping and tugging at her rapidly hardening nubs.

Anna was lost. She knew she shouldn't be letting this happen. It was so wrong but she felt the unwanted burning desire deep within her soul that was just screaming at her to let go. She felt something moving against her hand, pushing at her, nudging her to react. Her hand closed around Jake's rapidly swelling hard on. She squeezed it hard eliciting a groan of pleasure from him.

Jake moved over her, spreading her legs apart as his rock hard cock nudged against her pussy. He moved up and pushed in. One fluid movement and he was buried balls deep inside her red hot tunnel of lust. She dragged his face to hers and kissed him hard as he rocked back and forth sending her into a frenzy. She came quickly. Her long repressed wild side was fully in control of her body and instincts, blocking out all attempts from her brain to reconfirm her fidelity.

Jake oblivious to her inner turmoil rolled her onto her front. He propped himself over her, running his hands along her curvaceous calves up to her shapely thighs and onto her peachy round ass. He massaged her flesh, delighting in the feel of her smooth soft skin beneath his hands, luxuriating in the feel of her firm flesh so delightfully sculpted into the nicest looking legs he'd ever had the privilege to see. No sign of cellulite, no flabbiness, just sheer perfection.

He stroked his cock with one hand whilst his other worked it's way in between her ass cheeks to find her dripping wet gash. He lowered himself down and pushed forward, grinning inanely to himself as he watched his cock head disappear between her cheeks. And then he was in.

Anna gasped at the entry, her head dropping into the bed-sheets. She moaned as he eased forward, thrusting more of his shaft inside her. She groaned loudly as Jake slowly and deliberately drew nearly all the way out before sliding back inside. He repeated the action for a few minutes giving Anna long, slow and deep insertions, each one eliciting a low moan of delight.

"Lift your ass up Anna." The sound of Jake's voice startled her for a second, she was so completely lost in the rhythmic sensation that he was putting her through. She scrambled to her knees, sticking her ass up towards him as she closed her arms around a pillow. She grasped it to her chest as her face contorted with a sudden pain as Jake again entered her from behind. This new angle was so different.

"Ohh ... ohh ... ohh ..." she moaned repeatedly. Jake was still slow and deliberate but each push forward was long and hard causing Anna to softly gasp out loud.

He fucked her like that for what to Anna seemed like forever before she felt the now familiar tingle starting to build way down inside of her. Her orgasm was coming and yet Jake was still not fucking her hard. It was still painfully slow, but oh so good!

It was here. She braced herself for the explosion she knew was coming. Now, now she screamed to herself but then she felt it subside and she realized that Jake had stopped. He was teasing her, bringing her to the brink and then holding her back. He resumed his rhythmic action. "Ohhh ... fuuucckkk," she moaned as she felt her orgasm about to crest. And then it was gone again. Jake had brought her to the peak and the stopped just short.

"Jake, please fuck me, make me cum," she pleaded as she looked back at him over her shoulder. Jake grinned his reply. He was ecstatic. She really was his now. He controlled her. He owned her body. She was his to do with as he pleased. She was begging for it. And she was now proving to be as good a fuck as he'd always hoped for.

He increased his tempo. He wanted to cum as well. He began to thrust forward, driving Anna bodily down into the bed, watching her ass cheeks shudder with every slap of his body against her. Her cries of ecstasy grew ever louder as he fucked her into infinity and beyond.