How to Ruin a Perfect Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed her down and stood over her for a moment, stroking his cock, drinking in the sight of her nakedness before he bent forward and mounted her.

He rubbed his cock against her sopping wet pussy lips and pushed.

"Ohh ... nooo ..." Anna moaned as she felt his cock enter her. Jake pushed forward again. "Oohhh ... oooohhhh ..." she groaned. Her hips moved as she tried to ease the pain that she now felt.

Jake was impatient. Normally he was much more forgiving with his initial insertion but he couldn't wait. He thrust hard and Anna screamed.

He didn't care. He began to move with urgency. Her pussy was so tight, a fact he'd hoped and dreamed about now confirmed in reality. His hands closed around her breasts, his fingers pulling and twisting at her nipples. It was almost rape and it would have been had she begun to object.

Anna lay on her back on the sofa, Jake propped up over her, his big thick cock buried deep inside her pussy, his hips a blur as he relentlessly pounded into her with long, hard strokes. He glanced down at her face. It was a pained look intermingled with obvious grief. It thrilled him to see it and it was a look that just drove him wilder. Anna was grunting loudly and clearly not enjoying the experience. That would be the guilt eating away at her, stopping her from letting go. He knew the pain was there because she wasn't used to a cock of his size.

He slowed down his movement and went into what he liked to call his 'shake and vac' routine. The shake was where he just dabbed his cock quickly in and out of her pussy in a short violent motion. The vac part was to give her long, slow but powerful thrusts deep into the depths of her pussy whilst grinding his hips in a 360 degree circle.

The effect was always a winner. It allowed the woman to feel the full benefit of his size both in length and girth. To Jake it seemed Anna liked this a whole lot more, which meant that perhaps she had managed to suppress her guilt and was getting into it more.

"Just let go baby," he urged, "Cum with me."

He increased his speed. He was desperate to cum inside her. This first fuck was always the most intense but so far it had been really bland. She'd just laid there. No seeming arousal, no desire and worst of all no enjoyment. He had to admit it. Gorgeous looking with a body to die for but she wasn't a particularly good fuck!

"Oh god ... oh god ... yes ... yes ... eeessshhh," The words suddenly exploded out of Anna, catching Jake by surprise. Her body responded as she became engaged. Her hips began to rotate and she began thrusting them down to meet his increasingly forceful thrusts.

"Oh fuuuck ... fuuuck ... fuuuuucckk ..." She was almost screaming now, her whole body bouncing up and down on he sofa as they rapidly approached the impending end.

Her hands clawed wildly at his biceps as she grabbed hold and sunk her nails deep into his flesh. Her pussy finally got involved and he could feel it take a firm grip of his hard cock. Her face was a mixture of emotions as her orgasm took hold. She began to buck up and down, her body writhing in orgasmic pleasure.

Anna gasped with the sheer emotion of the moment. He was so big, bigger than David, bigger even than Lee perhaps although she couldn't remember that far back but it was giving her a feeling of such completeness. Something she'd never felt before. It was pure unbridled, unfettered lust. She shuddered as another mini orgasm shook her core.

"Yeah ... take it baby ... take it all," Jake yelled out as with one final thrust he took his release. He couldn't hold on any longer. He could feel his seed pulsating in hard spurts from the end of his cock, coating the walls of her pussy and flooding her insides. He hadn't cum like this for a long time. Her pussy contracted, squeezing him, as if it had a desire to extract every last drop of his precious white liquid.

She subsided into the sofa cushions, seemingly now exhausted by her last minute efforts. Jake gradually got his breathing under control and relaxed as a big wide grin creased his face. Well, maybe he had been a bit hasty in his assessment of Mrs Hutchison. Maybe she was a good fuck after all. Maybe she just lacked experience. He suspected that sex with her husband was a tad vanilla. It would be fun to find out if he could alter that.

He rolled off her body and collapsed onto the cushion alongside her. Her breathing was still erratic. He glanced over to see her staring up at the ceiling, her hands closed around her breasts, gently massaging her nipples between fingers and thumbs. He suppressed a giggle.

He closed his eyes and basked in the afterglow of his success. At last, his dream had become a reality. He had finally nailed the most beautiful, sexy woman in town. He had taken her away from her husband, albeit only sexually and he was confident that now she'd experienced the full force of his cock there would be more to come.

He felt her move and turned his head to see her climb off the sofa and pad off into the toilet. She closed the door. It was less than a minute before he heard the muffled sobs from inside. It was only to be expected. He chuckled to himself. He was still batting a thousand!

The door opened and she reappeared. All of a sudden she looked so young, so exposed and vulnerable. He rose up to meet her and folded his arms around her. If he was surprised that she didn't push him away he didn't show it.

She buried her head into his shoulder, happy to have someone to lean on as her drunkenness returned and the room began to swirl. She breathed out deeply.

Finally she lifted her head and looked up into his face. "What have I done," she said gulping back little sobs of sorrow between her words, her face streaked with tears, "Jake ... you have to go ..."

Jake closed his arms around her tighter and pulled her head back into his shoulder. "Ssshhh, don't cry, it'll be okay."

She nestled down and he kissed the top of her head. He held her like that for a few minutes, happy to hold her, luxuriating in the curves and warmth of her luscious body until he caught sight of her in the hallway mirror. Her ass looked so inviting, all pert and curvy. His hand slipped down to close around one delightfully round ass cheek. He gave it a gentle squeeze, then another, slowly building in intensity before he was moving her ass cheeks apart to slide a finger into her crack and towards her cum drenched pussy.

He felt the subtle little jolt of her body as she reacted. She didn't pull away. He carried on gently probing, sensing her body's growing interest, feeling her breathing changing.

"No Jake, no, we can't ..." She pulled away from his shoulder, her big blue eyes urgently searching his, as if trying to read his mind. She needn't have bothered. Jake was easy to read. He only wanted one thing. His cock began to grow hard until Anna could feel it pressing against her. A perverse thrill ran quickly through her body as she realized she was still horny. My god, was she really going to let Jake take her again? This was so wrong.

As Anna wrestled hopelessly against her crumbling morals, the alcohol still firmly in control of her senses, Jake groaned inwardly. Fuck, she was just so hot! He leaned down and their lips met. The initial soft contact became a kiss of passion within seconds, their mouths mashing together, their tongues dueling for domination.

Jake's cock was rock hard by the time he broke the kiss and threw her back down onto the sofa.

She lay back and wantonly spread her legs. What was she doing, this was so unlike her. Was her long suppressed wild side back? She looked at Jake as he climbed up between her thighs, his monstrous weapon dancing before her eyes. His shaft looked even bigger than before, it glistened with their combined juices and his cock head seemed more purple than red.

He moved closer, pressing hard against her, grunting in pleasure as he forced his way past her initial resistance to slide inexorably inside her love canal. She groaned loudly, her eyes scrunching closed as she bit down on her lower lip.

"Ohhh ... fuuucccckkkkk." The long drawn out groan was forced from her mouth in one painful expulsion of air as Jake pushed his thickness inside her. "Ohh ... fuuuck ..." she groaned as he slid a bit deeper inside. She drew up her knees and took more of Jake's cock into her depths. "Oh fuck you're so big," she groaned as she flung her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a long drawn out kiss.

As they kissed, Jake undulated his hips, grinding his body against Anna's pubic mound, sliding his cock in and out in little jerky movements. She came quickly to her orgasm when Jake played with her clit. The aftershocks were still rippling through her when he pulled her up and got her to kneel over the sofa. He mounted her from behind, playing with her dangling breasts as he pounded into her before eventually bringing the night to an end with one last shuddering and brutal climax for them both.

Chapter 20

It was an embarrassing arrival at work the next day for Anna. The guilt was eating her alive and she was dreading walking into the office as she felt everyone would know she had been fucked by Jake the night before.

But to her relief everything appeared normal. She was greeted in the same way as every morning by the receptionist and the rest of the staff seemed to be no different around her either. The odd one enquired if she was alright as her nerves got the better of her but she came to the conclusion they were only asking her out of concern about her separation from David.

She made it into her office and finally breathed out. She wasn't sure how she would make it through the day. As she sat down behind her desk she replayed the events of last night back in her head.

The fact that she'd allowed Jake to fuck her was a bitter pill to swallow but she could at least reconcile that to the fact she'd been seduced when drunk. But how could she allow him to fuck her a second time? She vaguely remembered asking him to leave but it must have been half-hearted. So why had she not made him leave? The guilt she felt last night returned with a vengeance as she tried to tell herself that she was only taking her revenge on David; as Kendra had told her too. But it was cold comfort. The emotional fallout was going to be hard to take.

It was time to pull herself together. All her attention had to be on work for the next few hours. Maybe focusing on her problems with the project would help her clear her thoughts about her own problems later.

It was lunchtime when Kendra came to her office and dragged Anna out for lunch. They went to their usual cafe and took a seat at their usual table.

Kendra already knew what had transpired the previous night, Jake had already filled her in on all the gory details. She could barely control her glee but managed to keep a straight face.

"Are you okay Anna?" she asked, "you seem a little distracted today. Anything happen last night?"

Anna shot her a look and Kendra saw her pupils dilate. Guilt was written all over her perfect face. Kendra snorted to herself. Little Miss Perfect wasn't so perfect after all. She was a cock hungry slut like all the others!

"Something DID happen, didn't it?" Kendra tried to look shocked. "Oh my GOD, you fucked Jake didn't you?" Her voice was almost a whisper by now.

She smiled as she saw Anna squirm in embarrassment. "Good for you girl. That will show your husband he can't cheat on you and get away with it!" she said loudly.

Anna looked back at her work colleague in horror. "Ssshhh, keep your voice down Kendra, people will hear you." She looked around to see if anyone was nearby.

Kendra leaned across the table. "So was he ... you know ... was he hung like a horse?" She cackled as she waited expectantly for Anna to respond. She needed Anna to come clean. So far she hadn't admitted to her infidelity yet. Maybe now she would.

"Come on girlfriend ... spill ... was he as good as they say he is?"

Anna remained tight lipped. Something was unsettling her. Was Kendra just perhaps a little too eager to know what had happened. It was after all she who had gone on and on about getting even with David. He'd cheated therefore you can too!

"I couldn't say," she replied with a finality that allowed for no more questioning.

Anna's reluctance to concede that she had been fucked by Jake made Kendra begin to have doubts. Was Jake lying to her. Was he bragging about fucking Anna when in fact she'd blown him out the water. The shit! Typical man, all talk, no action.

On her return from lunch she confronted him in a side office.

"You lying piece of shit. You've not fucked her at all!" she spat out at him.

Jake recoiled. "Of course I have," he spat back.

"Anybody could say that Jake," Kendra said sarcastically.

"Okay, I'll prove it to you," Jake replied, "I'll fuck her tomorrow night after work. You just hide and then come and watch as I take her in our office!"

Chapter 21

The following day was dress down Friday and whilst the vast majority of the office staff wore jeans and tee shirts, Anna arrived at work wearing a stunning light blue, floral patterned summer dress. Although her cleavage was well covered that was more than could be said about her legs. The dress was short and being slightly flared revealed a lot of her curvaceous thighs as well as her shapely calves. And her black high heel shoes only served to accentuate the look.

She looked sensational and Jake was having a difficult time trying to hide his raging hard on. He was so looking forward to tonight but there had been a certain tension between them all day so he wasn't hopeful that he could come up with a way to persuade her to stay after work.

"Jake!" The sound of Anna's voice made him jump. She had been on the phone and his mind had wandered off to relive his exploits with her the night before last.

"Yes boss," he said quickly pulling his thoughts back to the present. She was no longer on the phone.

"That was our client. They're not happy with part of the project. Sorry but we're going to have to work again tonight to sort it out. Is that going to be a problem for you?"

"No, not for me. Should I order Chinese again?" he said with a smile.

"No, that won't be necessary, we won't be that long," she replied.

Two hours after the office had closed and everyone else had gone home for the weekend Anna finally called time, satisfied at last that the problem was now solved. Jake was sure Kendra must have gone home by now but that wasn't going to deter him. He was still going to fuck Anna again tonight.

He noticed Anna had kicked off her shoes. "You look like you need one of the famous Ventura foot massages," he said as he scooted his chair nearer. Anna began to say something but stopped as soon as Jake pressed his fingers into the soles of her feet.

"Oh god, that feels great Jake," she sighed. "I'd no idea my feet were so sore. Thank you."

"My honor boss," Jake replied. He watched as Anna sank back into her office chair and closed her eyes. It wasn't long before she was making little noises of pleasure as he manipulated her feet and toes.

Sensing that the time was right he began his move. His hands slid up over her ankles and higher onto her calves, kneading the flesh, caressing her skin.

"Oh Jake that's so good. Have you been trained to do this?" she sighed.

"No, I think it's just that I instinctively know what a woman needs that's all," he replied with a self satisfied smirk.

He moved past her knee and onto her luscious thighs, his hands still massaging, still kneading, moving from one leg to the other, giving them equal attention.

Anna was enjoying his efforts. She sort of knew where Jake was heading but it wasn't a problem; she could call a halt to it at any time. But not yet. It was so good. She felt Jake's hands had gone to her knees but made no attempt to stop him as he lightly pushed them apart.

"No Jake," she sighed softly, "you can't ..."

"Ssshhh, relax Anna, I won't hurt you. Just a little while longer ..." Jake spoke quietly as he carried on, pushing his fingers down onto her inner thighs. Her legs opened wider.

His heart was beating wildly as he stretched out his fingers. He could feel the heat emanating from her pussy. Just a little bit further ... just a little bit ...

"Ohhhh ..." Anna sighed deeply, her breathing erratic as she felt Jake's fingers touch her mound. She instinctively began to grind her hips down into her chair. "Ohhhh fuuuck ..." she sighed again as Jake began to trace his fingers around the outline of her pussy lips, pressing against the lacy fabric of her wet panties.

"No we can't ..." she gasped, "the other night was a mistake, a one off. It can't happen again."

Jake continued to press higher up her leg.

"Ohhh fuuuck ... noooo ... Jake ... please nooo ..."

Jake pushed against her mound harder knowing that it was too late for Anna to push him away now. It wouldn't be long before he had her impaled on the end of his cock. If only Kendra was still around to watch it! He grinned to himself as he stood and pulled Anna up with him. He enveloped her in his arms keeping his hand in place, lodged firmly up against her dripping wet pussy, his fingers working overtime as she leaned forward so that her lips just brushed against his.

All he could see now were her lips. Her soft red, inviting lips. Lips that were pleading to be kissed. Her mouth was parted and her breathing was little more than small gasps for air.

Against all of her wishes Anna's wild side had come bursting to the fore. She had no idea how or why but she suddenly felt unable to resist the surge of lust that seemed to be coursing freely through her body.

The smell of her perfume and the feel of her body against him, the sensation as she pushed her breasts into his chest was almost too much for Jake to take. He too felt a surge of desire rush unfettered through his body. Taking hold of her face in his hands he held her for a moment before slowly moving his lips to hers. He paused briefly before they kissed. It was light and it was tender and then it was hard and passionate. She moaned as he ground his lips against hers. Her mouth was open and he thrust in his tongue where it engaged with hers, twisting and turning as they fought against each other for supremacy.

Her hands went down to his crotch and she rubbed his turgid hard on. She could feel it throbbing and pulsating under her touch.

In return his hands went to her breasts. He ran his fingers over then lightly, feeling her nipples were already hard and erect but still they seemed to grow bigger as he manipulated them through her skimpy bra.

Anna began to moan as he groped and fondled her breasts. She was liking what he was doing to her. She urgently pulled at the belt on his jeans. With that unfastened, she lowered the zip and her hand slipped inside.

Her stomach flipped over as she touched his cock. It was so hot and she could actually feel it throbbing. Her heart was now pounding fit to burst inside her chest. She was breathing hard as she allowed Jake to unzip her dress lowering it down her legs to pool on the floor. She shook her hair and looked nervously into Jake's face.

He was looking at her breasts. Her skimpy bra was merely an item of clothing for keeping them in place. It certainly did nothing to hide her twin assets or her burgeoning nipples. His hands closed around them and he gave them both a loving squeeze. Anna couldn't help herself. She groaned, long and deep. Jake repeated his action with a bit more pressure. Anna groaned loudly. She could feel her juices flowing below, seeping out of her pussy, staining and drenching her already soggy, skimpy panties.

Jake leaned forward and kissed her with passion. Their mouths moved in unison, their lips grinding together as they deep throated each other as they submitted to their heady mix of arousal and desire.

1...678910...12