How to Ruin a Perfect Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A flash of guilt caused Anna to stop for a moment. She was about to cheat on her husband again, something she said she would never, ever do. But it was him that had cheated on her first, with that stripper. She'd seen the photos so this was pay back time. Again.

Her guilt was gone in an instant as she felt her bra released and Jake's mouth fastened onto her erect nipple. He sucked and her head went back. Her eyes closed.

"Oh yeah ... oh god Jake ... how did you know ..." she breathed huskily. "Mmmm ... yeah ... just like that ..."

Jake was swirling his tongue around her swollen nub of delight, teasing it and catching it between his teeth, nibbling on it. He could feel it growing ever larger.

Anna gasped and her whole body began to twitch. Jake had found her new number one erogenous zone. It was now the one area guaranteed to get her motor running. He moved over to her other nipple, determined to give it equal attention.

She moaned loudly and shoved her hand further inside his trousers, now seemingly desperate in her search for his bell end, hoping to be able to drag his cock free. For some reason she couldn't fathom she had an overwhelming need to see it and feel it in her small and dainty hand.

If Jake was taken by surprise with her now seemingly wanton behavior he didn't show it. He stepped back a pace, reluctantly releasing her breasts from his hands. She moaned in disappointment but then licked her lips when she saw him lowering his jeans. She saw the obscene bulge as his briefs came into view and her eyes widened.

She swallowed hard as he slowly and tantalizingly tugged his briefs down his legs.

"OH MY GODDDD ..." Anna couldn't believe what she was looking at. Drunk it had looked big, now she was sober it looked enormous.

Jake's manhood swung free, jutting alarmingly out from between his legs. Curving slightly upwards it was obscenely thick with large veins clearly visible, pumping blood to the bulbous head of his enormous shaft.

"OH MY GODDDD ..." she repeated in awe. She'd no idea anyone could have a cock as big as that. She swallowed hard again.

Jake saw her reaction and was smugly satisfied. So what if he wasn't the best looking bloke in the world. So what if he was shallow and treated women as nothing more than objects on which to satiate his lust. He knew he had what women wanted. And he knew how to use it.

It was almost in slow motion that Jake took Anna's hand and put it on his shaft. She jumped at her initial touch, feeling the blood pumping along the prominent veins yet instinctively she tried to close her hand around it. It was impossible. It was far too thick. She licked her lips several times as she tried to come to terms to how big Jake's cock was in comparison to her husband's.

Her husband! Her stomach flipped over again. She was going to cheat on him. The terrible thought of what she was about to do again pushed it's way inside her head. But then she felt an emptiness and a profound sadness at what David's cheating had led to. He'd turned her happy world upside down. He'd cheated on her so this was payback time. Kendra had said it was her right - so it was, wasn't it?

Jake moved forward. Her hand was trapped between their bodies, her fingers still vainly trying to encircle Jake's cock. He kissed her and fanned the flames of passion once more. She kissed him back. If she was going to end this, that chance had now slipped away.

Jake slipped her panties down her slender legs, struggling to clear her pert backside and leaving a trail of her copious juices smeared down her legs. Anna staggered back in her high heel shoes as Jake quickly manoeuvred her towards the desk. She felt her legs bump up against the edge and automatically hitched herself up onto the desktop, scattering paper and pens and gasping as her bare flesh made contact with the cold wood.

Jake bent to his task and finally removed his jeans and briefs. He took in her naked form in front of him, excited to see how sexy she looked, bare legged but wearing her high heels. Plus he liked the height they gave her. That would come in handy later.

As Jake removed his shirt he scanned her body with his eyes. Now naked he was drawn to her pussy. She was already gushing. He could see a wet spot on her desk. He bent down and taking a leg in each hand ran his fingers from her ankles all the way up to the top of her thighs. Gently at first he repeated the action, taking time to massage her calves and curvaceous thighs. Each caress made Anna shudder especially as he got nearer and nearer to his prize, the feeling intensified as she waited expectantly for his final touch. She could feel her pussy was throbbing with desire.

Jake was a master of his art. He could see Anna was completely in his control. There was no way back for her now. She was his. He spread her legs wide and brought his mouth to her pussy.

"OHHMMYYGGOODD ... " Anna exploded immediately, her whole body shaking as he gave her a long, slow, languid lick from her puckered little bud of an ass-hole right up to her clit. He teased her for a while, flicking his tongue repeatedly across her clit until he sensed the hood was ready to burst open. She tasted so good, her aroma was intoxicating and he loved the way she was responding. But as good as he was at eating pussy he needed to get his cock inside her again as soon as possible.

Anna had never felt this way before. What Jake was doing to her with his mouth and his tongue, what he was making her feel ... oh fuck ...

She shuddered as Jake bit down on her clit. She squirmed on top of the desk. God, but it was good! Jake certainly knew what he was doing but then of course he would. Kendra had said he was a pussy hound. Unlike David who had never really liked to go down on her so seldom did. He usually had to be drunk before she could persuade him to. But there had been no such problem with Jake. He'd gone straight there.

"Ohmygod ..." she moaned as Jake yet again bit down on her clit. She could feel something building inside her body. It was a feeling she was not familiar with.

Oblivious to the thoughts swirling about inside Anna's head, Jake stood up and stroked his cock a few times, continuing to finger her pussy whilst he did. Her eyes were tightly closed and her body was twitching as he let his fingertips slide across her wet gash and play with her clit. He was pleased to see her reactions and was liking the way her whole body was now squirming about on top of the desk.

His eyes feasted on her body. He was so excited. God but she was gorgeous. He felt an enormous rush of exultation that he was seconds away from sinking his big fat cock inside the most beautiful woman in town for a third time. The one woman who until recently had seemed unobtainable. And this time she wasn't drunk. He took hold of his throbbing shaft and rubbed it roughly into her pussy. She was very wet.

As he moved between her thighs, spreading her legs wide, Anna looked into his eyes. She licked her lips, expectantly, nervously. She could feel her heart hammering inside her chest.

Jake leaned forward and grabbed hold of the back of her head with his left hand. He brought her face to his and kissed her hard on her lips. She responded as his tongue forced it's way inside her mouth. She gripped the edge of the desk tighter, gasping as his right hand returned once more to her left breast roughly pulling and twisting at her now engorged nipple.

She could feel his cock was now nudging against her pussy lips as he snuggled in closer. And then it was pressing more forcibly against her, seeking entry.

"No ... no ... please Jake," she whimpered softly, "no ... no we can't ... I can't ... please ..."

Jake's hips twitched and she felt the head of his cock push through her outer pussy lips. She felt so stretched. It was painful but curiously in a good way. Her pussy lips embraced the intrusion, closing around the head as her wet cunt again accepted his cock.

"No ... no ... please ... no ..." she whimpered quietly, "please Jake ... don't ... please ..."

Jake eased forward. He was jubilant. He was once more sinking his dick into the most beautiful woman in town. The woman with arguably the best body in town. He was again nailing Anna Hutchison!

"No ... no ... no ... no ... no ... no ... no ..." Anna gabbled out the words at a rapid rate, gasping for breath as she felt Jake sink his thick cock deeper into her. She had never felt like this before. How could something so primeval and painful feel so good. She grabbed hold of his arms, sinking her fingers into his strong biceps trying initially she thought, to push him away but actually only pulling him in closer. Her mouth was hanging open, her eyes open wide and displaying the fact that her face was twisted in a look of fear from the initial pain of his entry.

"Oh my ... ohmygod ... ohmygod ..." Anna moaned as Jake pushed forward. "Oh god ... so full ... so big ... too big ..."

Jake held it there. He waited for her to adapt to his size. He wanted her to know what it was like to be again stretched by a big cock. And when she finally recovered from the initial shock of his entry, then he was going to show her what it was like to be fucked by an expert.

He bent in and kissed her as he finally forced the final bit his fat length inside her. She struggled to kiss him back at first, her mind still on the fact she had an enormous cock inside her pussy. A cock that didn't belong to her husband.

Jake drew back causing Anna to moan, before he slid fully inside her once more. He repeated this, slowly at first before settling into his task. He had a number of ways to fuck his women. As well as his 'shake and vac' routine he had one which was based on a favorite tune he played over in his head, his strokes mirroring the beat of the song. It was a fast moving piece with rising crescendos of sound followed by short periods of soft lullabies. He found it perfect, giving him the right amount of hard thrusting opportunities coupled with periods when he could just slowly grind himself against them. It certainly worked well for him and he'd never heard of any complaints about his expertise in bed!

And now Anna was the latest beneficiary to experience that skill. And she was loving it. Overcoming the initial shock and pain of Jake's size, her pussy had soon adapted and she was now finding out what being fucked by a well hung man was all about.

By now she was on her back, sprawled across her desk, her phone and laptop computer pushed to one side whilst papers lay scattered on the floor. Her hands had a firm grip of the edge of the desk, her knuckles white with the exertion of holding on as Jake fucked her remorselessly.

Her legs were cradled in his arms as she came to her first orgasm. It built from deep within, to rise through her body, a pulsating rush of euphoria that manifested itself in a cry of absolute ecstasy. Her whole body shuddered as the after shocks ripped through her. Painful at first but finally subsiding into mere ripples of joy.

"Oh fuuuuucckk ..." she exhaled as she came down from her high, "that was unbelievable ..." In a way she was glad it was over.

Jake smiled as he leaned down to kiss her, his cock still firmly embedded deep inside. She could feel it against the back of her ravaged pussy. Still hard and still engorged.

He pulled himself free, taking a momentary delight in the slurping, sucking sound his cock made as it came free from her clingy pussy lips before taking her hand and pulling her up after him. He twizzled her around and bent her over her desk.

"No ... I can't Jake ..." she said breathlessly, "I thought it was over. I need to go home. I need to go get my baby."

"Later ... you can go home when I've finished with you," he said firmly as he lined himself up with her still dripping wet gash and thrust forward to impale her on his shaft once more.

"Aarrgghh ..." she screamed loudly as he forcefully took her doggie style, repeatedly ramming his cock deep inside her. She came quickly to her second orgasm, twitching and moaning on the end of his throbbing shaft.

Jake was loving it. His hands had a firm hold on her slender hips as he repeatedly forced his hard cock deeper inside Anna's delightful pussy. And he was particularly liking the way his cock disappeared between her ass cheeks. He nudged her legs wider apart and made her dip lower. Her breasts were swinging in time to his thrusts as he continued to fuck her.

Anna was now making unintelligible grunting noises as Jake hammered into her, squealing every now and again as Jake squeezed her breasts and nipped at her rock hard nipples. She had no thoughts of her baby girl swirling around in her head nor did she have any thoughts about her infidelity. She only had room to think about the way Jake was making her feel as he fucked her to another mind blowing orgasm. She felt her knees buckle as the initial shock ripped through her body.

Having seen more than enough, Kendra left her hiding place and quietly made her way unseen out of the office. She smiled to herself as she put away her cellphone. The video evidence of Anna's infidelity was a nice bonus that she could possibly make use of.

Chapter 22

After Anna kicked him out of their home, a quick phone call to his friend Craig was all that was needed to get David a bed for the night. When David finally arrived Craig was stunned to see how devastated he was and told him he was welcome to stay as long as he wanted.

Due to the lateness of the hour it wasn't until the following evening that they got chance to talk properly. And for the next hour David unburdened himself on Craig. It was painful stuff to hear. Craig was immensely sympathetic until David began to talk about Alexia and her relentless pursuit of him.

"Alexia, so that's her real name?" Craig blurted out. He saw the querying look on David's face. "Oh it's just that I know her by her professional name that's all."

"What do you mean, professional name?"

"Candy Allure! Very exotic for a stripper don't you think?"

"What ... she's a stripper?" David exploded, "how do you know this?"

"Because I've watched her perform that's how. I thought you knew?" Craig saw that David wanted more. "Well you know my company does a lot of corporate entertaining and there is one particular group from Japan who like to go to strip clubs whenever they're here. And I've been forced to go with them, which is several times as it happens. The Japanese do seem to have a taste for the exotic dancers!"

"So when did you know that was her?" David asked.

"As soon as I saw her. I told Chris who she was and I just assumed you already knew."

"I had no idea she was a stripper, I only knew her from the gym," David said as he sat and pondered on that information for a while.

"You know what, thinking about it she first came onto me at the gym shortly after Anna started her new job. Everything bad that's happened has been since then. I don't understand it. Why me? Why would a stripper be interested in me?"

"Beats the hell out of me too," Craig replied with a smile. "You're not the sort of guy I suspect she would normally go for. You're well off, good looking ..."

" ... and married," David interrupted. "There's something not right about all this. I think I need to go and see Ms Allure and you're coming with me!"

"What now?"

"Yes now!"

A couple of hours later and having watched three other dancer's wiggle and grind to the music, Candy Allure was announced on stage.

David recognized her as Alexia immediately. He suffered through her routine; there was no denying she was good at it; and then waited until she disappeared backstage. With Craig as his wing-man he made his way there unnoticed.

"Hello Alexia, or should I say Candy!" He spat the last word out as the suddenness of their intrusion into her dressing room made Alexia jump. She soon recovered her poise, although she did have the good grace to look embarrassed.

"Oh ... David," she replied, "nice to see you again. What brings you here?" She tried to force out a smile but it looked more like a grimace.

"I've come for answers Alexia. Since I met you my life and by all accounts, my marriage have gone to hell. Everything I hold dear is being taken away from me. And my gut's telling me, you're a big part of it. So I want you to tell me just what the hell is going on!" He hadn't realized his voice was rising in anger until Craig poked his head around the door and told him to keep it down a bit.

"I ... I don't know what to say," she replied.

"What about the truth, that's usually helps." He grabbed a chair and sat down opposite her, trapping her in her seat up against the dresser.

"Look I'm sorry, I truly am. You're a really nice guy and in a way I wish I could have met you under different circumstances. And in a different life," she added sadly. She shrugged her shoulders as if to say she was what she was.

"I was paid to get close to you, to try and seduce you. I had no idea you would be so faithful to your wife." She smiled when she said that but it faded instantly when she saw David didn't share her feelings. She saw his jaw clenching and unclenching.

"Anyway," she continued, "like I said after all my attempts failed at the gym, you were set up at the nightclub. No, your friends didn't know anything about it it," she added when she saw the thought clearly cross his mind. "I've seen him here before though," she nodded across at Craig who was now stood in the doorway, "he comes here a lot with some Japanese people although I don't know him."

"So you say you were paid ... but who was it ... who paid you and why?"

"Some chick called Kendra. Jeez she's a hard faced bitch. But she paid me well. Look for what it's worth I'm sorry; really I am. I had no idea at how much sorrow I was going to cause. Kendra told me she wanted to bring down her cheating ex boyfriend. She said he really deserved it. But I realize now that was a lie. That couldn't have been you. You're far too nice a guy to ever have been with her!"

"Sorry did you say Kendra. Did she ever give you her last name?" David felt his stomach clench. No, it couldn't possibly be her, could it?

"Dean I think," she paused for a moment, "Yeah Dean ... definitely ... Kendra Dean. Like I say she was a real hard ass. I wouldn't like to cross her. She's evil!"

The name hit him like a hammer blow. Craig turned to stare at him as soon as the name was uttered. "Kendra ... fucking ... Dean. Are you kidding me!" Craig almost shouted the words out.

David just sat there shaking his head in dismay. Kendra Dean, after all this time. But why now? Why after all these years had passed? What could possibly have given her any reason to carry out such a convoluted and damaging act?

"We have to go," he said as he stood up. "Thanks Alexia for your candor but please don't ever try to see me again."

He stormed out of the club, Craig trailing in his wake with the voice of Alexia calling out how sorry she was to him as he left.

Chapter 23

His head still reeling from the shock of Alexia's confession, David drove to their home, dropping Craig off on the way. He found the house in darkness. Anna wasn't there and he assumed that she had gone to her parent's home to pick up Sophie. He deliberated about whether he should go to their house or wait here for Anna but then decided to leave it until the following morning. His anger was still raw and he didn't want his daughter to see him like that.

He slept badly, visions of Kendra haunting his dreams. The following day was Saturday and he arrived at his home bright and early. He knew Anna and Sophie would be up because he'd arranged to pick Sophie up to take her away for the weekend.

He desperately wanted to talk to Anna about Kendra but the excitement of seeing her daddy was too much for Sophie and she dominated his time, all clingy and weepy and leaving him barely enough time to say hello to his wife let alone have a gut wrenching discussion about their plight. For her part she seemed a bit distant, cold even.