How Two Women Wrecked My Celibate Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need this! I need it now!"

Angela started to fantasize about all kinds of bizarre scenarios. She imagined being in the confessional, kneeling to confess her sins to Jonah.

'Oh father! I've been a very naughty girl! I've been touching myself so much thinking about your hard cock!'

'Please, go on.'

'I have also been using a hairbrush to get myself off.'

'I see, is that all of your sins my child.'

'Well...it's embarrassing, but I've been doing things to my ass as well father!'

'Oh? Whatever do you mean?'

'Oh father, it's so embarrassing, I've been shoving things in there like carrots, pens, my fingers and even my toothbrush. You need to punish this bad girl for all of her sins.'

Angela stroked herself and fingered her pussy while thinking about all of this. She then imagined there being a gloryhole in front of her face where she kneeled, inside the confessional. She imagined Jonah sticking his cock in it and offering it to her. She fingered herself while imagining putting it in her mouth. She would be sucking his cock as her punishment and then standing up and turning around. Bending over to insert it into her. She imagined that her pussy was being stretched by his cock. Angela moaned,

"Oh Jonah! Make this bitch pay for being such a dirty girl!"

As intimidating as Angela was, she actually quite the submissive. Angela continued to finger herself, then imagined Jonah cumming inside her tight pussy and filling her with his hot cum. The moment that thought entered Angela's head, she climaxed on the toilet. She came all over her fingers and then pulled them out after she was done. They were slimy from her secretions. She put them in her mouth, tasting herself. She sighed contently saying,

"I needed that."

She quickly washed her hands and went back to her office to finish grading the rest of the exams.

Chapter VII

The day was finished for Jonah and Alyssa. They returned home and the house was in even worse mess than before. It had been a couple of days since Alyssa was told to clean after herself after the exam. Jonah kept his patience with her and did his best to remind her kindly. She just did not do what he asked her to do. Now that the exam was over, Jonah expected her to clean the place as promised. The poor house had Alyssa's belongings scattered everywhere. The place Jonah worked so hard to maintain had been undone of all his efforts in a matter of days. It was already almost a month and Alyssa still did not clean after herself. He was already beat from the day and decided that it was not worth his trouble to scold Alyssa.

Jonah headed for the shower. He figured that the best way for him to wash away all of his stress was to take a nice hot shower. Alyssa had a devious thought in her head. She was ready to act on the plan she had completed a week or so back. She saw Jonah going to the shower. She followed him and went into the bathroom with him.

For the past three weeks, Alyssa had been purposely giving Jonah peaks at the figure of her body. She let him glance at her breasts, legs, butt, and anything else she could use. She felt that it was time for her to act now.

Jonah had removed his belt and was about to remove his pants, but when he turned to close the bathroom door, he was startled by Alyssa. He did not expect her to be behind him when he was in the bathroom.

"Ah! Sis, you scared me!"

"Hey bro, look, I..." Alyssa said in an extremely nervous tone.

Alyssa's plan had all gone out the window when she was with Jonah in the bathroom. She had been planning to seduce him and service him if he would do the cooking and cleaning. However, she was shaking and could not even finish her sentence from how nervous she was. She turned around due to the anxiety she was getting, facing away from Jonah. She took a deep breath to calm herself and began to strip. She kept telling herself in her head,

'You can do this! You can do this!'

Jonah began to panic saying,

"Whoa! Wait! What are you doing?! Alyssa! Sis!? Sis!"

However, Alyssa ignored him and had taken all of her clothes off except for her undergarments. She turned back to face Jonah. She could not even look him in the face. She just shied up and looked at the ground. She decided to use her nervous tone to her advantage and said with a semi-firm tone,

"Jonah! I might have a lump on my breast!"

"What?! Where?!"

"I'm gonna have to take off my bra, just feel it, it's on my left breast!"

"Uh...I'm sure you don't have to—"

Alyssa removed her bra before Jonah could finish that sentence. He felt that surge of panic again. He had seen a pair of bare breasts once with a woman he dated, but he quickly told her to cover up. However, he knew that this was an emergency, so he let this one slide. Alyssa purposefully did not cover up and exposed her breasts to Jonah.

"Here, touch it!"

Jonah was extremely nervous. He looked away, shutting his eyes, not wanting to be tempted. He understood why she exposed her breasts, but why was she being so nonchalant about it? Furthermore, why did she have to take the rest of her clothes off?!

"Jonah! How can you reach out and feel for it if you look away?!"

"Just...just guide my hand!"

Alyssa grabbed his hand and put his pointer to her nipple.

"There! You feel that?!"

"Whoa! That's a huge bump!"

"I've noticed that it helps to massage around the area, can you do that for me?"

"Wait! You're not supposed to massage something that hurts!"

"It helps with the pain, it's like a painkiller. Also, mom had it and the doctor said to massage it! Massage it!"

Jonah retracted his hand and opened his eyes to face Alyssa. He saw her breasts exposed to him and he turned away again, closing his eyes.

"Uh...look sis, I don't think I should do that!"

"Oh please, please Jonah! I'm begging you! Please, I'm in pain! I really need the area to be massaged again! I don't like massaging it myself because of my long nails, they dig into my skin."

"Why don't you, I don't know, go to a doctor or something!"

"No! I don't trust that he won't touch me inappropriately. I just don't trust strangers. Please Jonah, I'm only asking you because I trust you."

Jonah was not sure how to get out of this. Alyssa was in pain and he understood how a woman could fear molestation from a doctor she did not know. He did hear about a doctor who recently raped a woman who put all of her trust into him. He was not about to have that happen to Alyssa.

"Okay, I'll do it, but you have to guide me while I close my eyes."

"Thank you Jonah!" Alyssa said, overjoyed with a big smile.

She guided his hand so he could feel her nipple again. She then put the rest of his hand's surface around her breast and said,

"There, this area is where I usually massage."

"Okay, just tell me if I'm hurting you."

"Don't worry, I will."

Jonah began to massage Alyssa's left breast. Alyssa was extremely horny from his touch. She decided to caress her right breast with her right hand while using her left hand to stoke her clitoris. Since Jonah was not even looking, she figured,

'What was the harm if he won't see?'

"Mmm, that feels good Jonah, keep doing it like that."

"Okay."

Alyssa stuck a finger into her pussy and found that it was wetter than she expected. She looked over to Jonah and noticed that he was rock hard. She craved for his cock. She wanted to have it inside her wet pussy. It was so wet that it actually leaked a bit onto her underwear. She closed her eyes and imagined how nice it would be to put it in her mouth, then her pussy or between her breasts.

"Sis! What are you doing?!"

Alyssa opened her eyes and saw Jonah looking at her in horror. She had her hand on her breast and her other hand in her underwear. She was caught. How would she get out of this?

"I...I..."

"I think I should leave you alone for a bit."

Alyssa stopped Jonah and decided to get straight to the point.

"I've noticed the way you've looked at me."

"What?! No I haven't!"

"Don't you find me attractive?!"

"Uh...you...you're an attractive woman, but your my sister!"

"Not by blood! Also, I know you're lying! I can see how rock hard you always are and even now."

Jonah looked down at his pants. She was right. He tried to explain,

"This?! I...uh..."

Alyssa had Jonah right where she wanted him. She removed her underwear and showed it all to Jonah. He did not turn away this time. He was too in shock from what Alyssa was doing that he did nothing but stare. She fondled her breasts, putting on a good show for Jonah.

"Are my breasts okay?"

Jonah was silent. He just continued to stare. He was aroused from what he was seeing. He felt the same way a teenage boy would when first seeing pornography. This was the first time he saw a naked woman's body. Alyssa smiled at Jonah's dumbfoundedness. She turned around and bent over, exposing her pussy and asshole. She spread her ass and pussy, exposing both holes even further. Jonah was too lost in the sudden increase of lustful desire he had. He could do nothing but stare in amazement. He had never seen a woman's vagina before. It was all so new to him. Especially seeing it from behind, being spread open.

Alyssa stood up, turned around, and took a couple of steps towards Jonah. She grabbed his hands and guided them to her breasts. His hands were cold and sweaty. She smiled at how cute she thought that was. She squeezed his hands so they would squeeze her breasts. She kept squeezing and releasing for a while and then eventually let go of his hands. Jonah did not even notice that his hands were squeezing her breasts all on their own.

Alyssa gave Jonah a lustful smile and put her hands on his head. She closed her eyes and kissed his lips. Jonah closed his eyes and kissed back. It felt good to kiss someone again. It had been a long time since both had kissed someone, Jonah more so than Alyssa. Once they broke their kiss, Alyssa begged,

"Oh Jonah! Please suck my nipples!"

Jonah was already lost in his lust; nothing mattered at this point except Alyssa. He put his mouth to her left nipple and sucked on it. Alyssa moaned from the pleasure.

"Oh Jonah! Yes! Just like that!"

She put her right nipple into her mouth and sucked on it. Before Alyssa knew it, her hand was down to where her clitoris was. She stroked herself to orgasm and cried out,

"Oh Jonah!"

After she had finished her climax, Alyssa smiled deviously again at Jonah. Jonah was not only seduced by Alyssa's body, but also charmed from the way she acted. He also liked looking into her eyes. They were the hazel color that he found to be very beautiful. Alyssa decided it was time to repay Jonah. She pulled down Jonah's underwear and pants and got to her knees. She then backed away, suddenly intimidated by Jonah's size. She was speechless. She thought that he may have been 7½ inches, maybe even eight, but nine?!

"What's wrong?"

"It's! You're! It...it's huge!"

"What?"

Alyssa was actually scared. Could she really take such a monster in her mouth? Then again, the thought of its size penetrating her tight pussy was not scary to her; it made her more excited. Why not? She'd give it a try.

"Okay Jonah, I have to go slow, this thing is humungous."

"Uh, what are you gonna—"

Alyssa opened wide as she was determined to take this whole thing in her mouth. She got a couple of inches in. She just hoped it was not too much for her to handle. She had blown only two men in her life and they were both ex-boyfriends. However, this was bigger than both of them combined. Alyssa was having a bit of trouble getting all of it in. She told herself,

'Well...you wanted his cock...you got it.'

Jonah had never felt anything like this. It was warm and wet inside Alyssa's mouth. It was completely new. The inside of her mouth was much better than his hand for sure, in terms of softness and warmth. As well as more lubricated. Jonah knew that this was all wrong. Despite this, he still froze and let Alyssa do what she was doing.

Alyssa took her time and she eventually got seven inches in. Her eyes were tearing and she was drooling a bit. She swallowed up her salivation and continued. Jonah did nothing but remained quiet. He watched as his cock was going in and out of Alyssa's mouth. Her beautiful hazel eyes looked back at him.

'What am I doing?!'

'This feels so good.'

'Is this really happening?!'

'So this is what it feels like.'

All these thoughts stuck in Jonah's head. He could not think straight from what was going on. Part of him thought this may just be a dream. He was filled with guilt, worry, excitement, sexual desire, and ecstasy. Alyssa had eventually gotten all of Jonah's cock in her mouth. She was deepthroating him at a medium pace now and Jonah felt that he was about to cum. He knew it. He tried to warn Alyssa,

"I! It's gonna—"

Alyssa knew what was going to happen thanks to Jonah's warning. However, she did not stop, she wanted his cum. She was going to swallow whatever Jonah squirted into her mouth. Jonah tried to grab onto the shower curtain. It was the only thing he could grab onto. He began to ejaculate into Alyssa's mouth. Alyssa stopped moving her head and used her tongue to massage Jonah's glans. He kept squirting into Alyssa's mouth like a fire hose.

Never had Jonah felt pleasure this great in his whole life. He felt wonderful as he watched Alyssa gulp down his cum after each squirt. Once he finished and had calmed down from his strong climax, Alyssa smiled at Jonah and began to speak,

"Mmm, you tasted so good."

Jonah remained silent with a smile on his face from the sensation she had just given him. What added to that was the fact that she smiled at him cutely after he just did what he did in her mouth. Alyssa's expression changed to a neutral face as she asked,

"Hey, so uh, look. You already know this by now. I'm not that great with cooking and cleaning. If you do all the cooking and cleaning, I'll do this for you every day. Is that cool?"

Jonah was speechless. All he could do was nod his head in approval. That was the first time he got a blowjob, the first time a woman had ever done something sexual with him. The most he ever did was kiss a girl, but it was in no way supposed to be sexual, purely romantic.

Alyssa smiled at Jonah, knowing she had won. It was a double win for her. He would do the cooking and cleaning and she could taste his cock every day.

Chapter VIII

Alyssa excused herself, needing to do a paper for her English class, leaving Jonah to shower by himself. As she opened up her laptop, she could not help but giggle in happiness and excitement at what had just happened. She opened her word document to continue her paper. She could not get the thoughts out of her mind,

'Oh my God! I did it!'

'I don't have to cook and clean!'

'I tasted Jonah's sweet cum!'

'This has got to be the best day of my life!'

Alyssa lied down and sighed happily. As a way to reward herself of her victory, she decided to hold off on the paper and just relax on her bed while thinking about what she could do with Jonah next.

Meanwhile, in the bathroom, Jonah washed his daily filth off of himself. However, he could not wash away his shame. He gave into temptation. To his own sister no less. How could he have stooped so low? He had to go to the confessional and ask for forgiveness.

Jonah felt great getting a blowjob for the first time, but he felt extremely guilty afterwards. He had to repent. He turned off the shower and wiped himself down with a towel. He changed into a fresh set of clothes and got out of the bathroom to talk to Alyssa. He was about to knock on her door when he noticed it was open. He moved it slightly and saw that she passed out on her bed doing her paper. He decided to not wake her and went to his room. He could talk to her tomorrow.

The next morning, Jonah sat Alyssa down and began,

"Look sis, we shouldn't have done what we did last night."

Alyssa figured that this might happen. She already had a plan to counter it. She took Jonah's hand into hers and said,

"Jonah, what we did was not wrong! It was beautiful and wonderful! Even if it was wrong, I can't help but think about it. Also, it would be more wrong to deny ourselves happiness."

"I understand, but we have to stop this."

Alyssa stared into Jonah's eyes and quickly attacked his lips with her own. Jonah tried to fight back, but before he could push her off. She grabbed his hands and guided them to her breasts. He broke the kiss.

"Please! We can't!" He pushed her off and continued, "Look sis, we can't do this! What would our parents think?!"

Alyssa quickly began to strip saying,

"Mom doesn't care who I end up with as long as I'm happy!"

"Whoa! Sis! Put your clothes back on!"

Alyssa was now fully naked and started to walk closer to Jonah. He closed his eyes and turned away. She grabbed Jonah's head and attacked his lips again. She was back to kissing him and he soon gave in once she put his hands back on her breasts, bare this time, and she put her hand on his groin. They started to make out on the couch and as they kissed, Alyssa began to strip Jonah. To her surprise, Jonah was helping her. He was pretty surprised too. To him, it was like his hands had minds of their own. Once his shirt was off, he quickly assaulted her nipples. Alyssa could say nothing, but moan,

"Oh Jonah..."

As he sucked her nipples, she reached down and unzipped his pants. She worked around his underwear and his cock quickly sprung out. She grabbed it and began to stroke it. As she stroked it, she looked him in the eyes saying,

"It's not very fair that only I'm completely naked."

Jonah quickly removed the rest of his clothes to reveal his body to Alyssa. She never saw him fully naked before, but she was liking what she was seeing. She got to her knees and began to suck his cock. He did nothing but stare at his step-sister giving him a blowjob. He enjoyed looking at those hazel eyes stare back at him. Alyssa popped his cock out of her mouth and suggested,

"Why don't you lay on the couch? It's more comfortable."

"Okay."

Jonah got on the couch and was expecting Alyssa to suck him off while he lied down, but he was wrong. She started to climb on top of him and grabbed his cock. She aimed it at her pussy and sunk her body down.

"Oh no! Alyssa wait!"

His cock sank in and Alyssa cried out in pleasure. Jonah had countless emotions going through his head. He could not tell if he was afraid, relieved, happy, angry, or remorseful, but all he knew at this point was, his cock felt really good. Alyssa's pussy felt very warm as it clung around his shaft. The new sensation was incredible. She moaned,

"Oh Jonah! Jonah! It's in! You're inside me!"

Jonah was in disbelief as he had just lost his virginity. It all seemed so surreal. He already felt like he was going to cum once Alyssa started to ride him. He decided to warn her,

"I'm gonna cum!"

Alyssa got off and Jonah squirted in the air. It landed on his gut, on Alyssa's hair and shoulders, and the couch and floor. Jonah rested his head on the couch trying to calm down from what just happened. Alyssa got a brilliant idea. Jonah had his eyes closed, but then opened them when he felt something on his gut. He found Alyssa licking his cum off his body. By the time she finished, she moved closer and opened her mouth to show the cum inside it. She then closed, swallowed, and reopened to show Jonah in hopes of arousing him. She did.

Jonah did not notice it, but he was still rock hard. However, Alyssa did. She turned around and got to her hands and knees. She wagged her ass, begging Jonah,

"Oh Jonah, don't you wanna stick it in?"

Jonah could only say 'yes' and fulfill her request. He kneeled behind Alyssa and aimed his cock at her pussy. He pressed it in. Alyssa could feel his cock reenter her sopping wet pussy.

123456...9