Hypnotized at the Costume Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad turns again for the mirror and he can barley tell the bra has padding, he looks like he has actual tits, they're just completely covered by the bra. He notices again the matching bow on his bra in the center. Maybe Caroline put too much thought into this. As he looks in the mirror Caroline appears and wraps a material around his waist and pulls it tight. "Ow, what the hell?" He asks.

"It's a Girdle, I have to give you a more feminine look don't I?" She pulls tight on it tying the strings at the back. He watches as his waist goes in giving him an hourglass figure. "Can you breathe OK?" He breathes in and he can so he nods. "You'll get used to it." She says.

"I hope so or I'll pass out later." Brad says trying to get used to the feeling.

"Now, before the rest we must do your makeup. Sit." She says pointing to a vanity chair. He sits and she goes in front of him with her makeup kit. She applies foundation all over his face and he watches as she applies brush loads of things to his face. He puckers his lips for the lipstick and lip gloss to give it a shine. He closes his eyes for the eye shadow, then the eye liner is done and his lashes are given more volume. "Done, but before we see ourselves, let's put on your dress, or should I say..." She goes to the bag and pulls out a French maid outfit. "Uniform."

Brad shakes his head not believing in what he is actually doing. "Fine."

He gets up as she opens the back for him to step into. He does as he holds his arms out for the lace straps going over his shoulders and she goes around him to zip him up. It really hugs his figure and he looks down and sees a convincing cleavage and a frilly dress coming to above his knees. Caroline returns with some Stiletto heels which she puts on him. As she seals the straps his notices how much taller he is now. Then he feels her putting something on his neck. "Just a matching choker, hide that Adams apple." When she seals it she slaps his ass. "Now, carefully walk to the mirror to see yourself. Try toe to heal to stop yourself from falling."

He stumbles a bit but reaches the full length mirror and sees one of the hottest blonde chicks he has ever seen in his life. He can barely recognise himself. Hell his friends won't recognise him. "Oh my god!" He says laughing.

"You'll be beating guys off with a stick tonight." Caroline says winking.

"As long as Karen notices that's all that matters." Brad says with a smile.

Caroline pats him of the back. "As I said, what's the worst that could happen?"

* * *

The party is in full flow and Justin likes his evil hypnotist look, fake goatee, gelled back hair with a red and black cape with his suit. But he is still disappointed he won't get a girl with the pills tonight. He keeps fiddling with them in his jacket pocket as he sits at the bar with his beer in hand. He doesn't know how he will get anyone to take them. He'll get thrown out of he's caught sneaking it into someone's drink even to prank a guy. This is a plan he never thought through very well. Any friend he approached to hypnotize has told him to fuck off. He sits depressed with his beer wondering if he'll still get laid tonight.

* * *

Brad and Caroline entered the party earlier and Brad's friends are in total shock when they realise that hot French maid chick is their friend. Everyone can tell Caroline is Caroline in her suit and fake moustache, but they complimenting her on her work on Brad.

An hour in Caroline finds Brad talking to some people. "Hey, I have to go, Karen's car has broken down I have to go get her."

"What? Are you OK to drive?" Brad asks concerned.

"I'm not drinking tonight as I'm the designated driver. I'll be back later I promise. Oh, one more thing. Try to be careful." She says with a concerned look.

Brad looks confused. "What do you mean?"

"I've stopped three guys trying to grab your ass tonight. One claimed you were being flirtatious."

Brad is shocked by this. He is just standing and having a talk with his friends. "Bullshit." He says.

"I'm not saying you are, but there are some dicks around at the moment so be careful. I'll be back as soon as I can." With that she leaves, leaving Brad alone.

* * *

Later Justin is talking with his friends when one of his friends Lee goes to them looking pissed. "They should wear a sign!" Lee says angrily grabbing a beer.

Everyone just looks at him weirdly. "What?" one guy asks.

"I just tried to hit on that hot chick dressed as a maid and it's only a fucking guy in drag!" They all burst out laughing at him. "Yeah, well tell me that doesn't look like a chick!" He points to Brad.

They all stop laughing and stare. "Man, no wonder you couldn't tell." The guy says. "That's putting effort into your costume man." He says impressed.

"I know right!" Lee says. "Jesus, hottest girl here isn't even a real one."

Justin doesn't comment, he just stares while fiddling with the bottle of pills in his pocket. He never considered fucking a transvestite, but this one looks just like a chick, as Lee said she is the hottest one here and he can't stop staring at her. He is thinking of him as her as it makes it hotter for him. He just needs to figure out how to give her the pill. He knows it is immoral but his hormones are overpowering his common sense, he is thinking with his dick. He has had a Hypno slave fantasy since puberty and now his heart is pounding hard in his chest just thinking about it actually coming true. He might be able to pull it off. The thought that it's a guy gets pushed away as it does not look remotely like a guy and he can work with that. He has seen shemale porn before and it didn't freak him out. He even watches as this maid starts twerking as a joke for his friends and it sends Justin's thoughts into overdrive. He watches as a guy comes along and pinches her ass, she yells at him and the guy backs off looking embarrassed. He looks as she rubs her ass with her hand. He has to get her. He keeps his eye on her for the rest of the night.

* * *

Brad can't believe what that dick just did. That really hurt. As he yelled the guy called him a stupid tease and said he shouldn't dress like that if he didn't want attention. Luckily a nearby girl came by and pushed him away. Fed up and feeling hurt he opens the handbag Caroline gave him and he checks his phone and notices Caroline has been gone for an hour. He gets worried and goes out of the hall and into the corridors of the University. He walks up to the front doors and looks outside hoping to see them drive up, nothing. Just people smoking and parked cars. He doesn't want anymore attention and he decides to wait just away from the door so smokers and others don't hit on him. He fiddles with the dress and walks down the corridor a bit and turns the corner. A few feet away from the corner to the door he turns and stares for a bit hoping to catch them walk in. He enjoys the quiet and straitens out his maid outfit, the music is far too loud his ears are whistling, and if one more guy grabs his ass tonight he will flip out, he needs a break. How do girls put up with this shit? Three times he caught someone trying to put their hand under his skirt and twice some douche has pinched his ass. He is hating people staring at him and god help him lusting after him until they realise he is a guy, it's really creeping him out. He swears he's not acting in a flirtatious way.

No girl has hit on him either, he can't wait for Karen to get here, maybe then they'll think he's a lesbian and leave him alone. He types on his phone "Where r u?" and sends the text. He puts his phone away back in the little handbag which also has his wallet and keys inside and he shuts it. He would phone her but she could be driving. He leans against the wall and closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. His head is pounding now, he has a headache from the loud music. When he opens his eyes he notices some guy staring at him. He is wearing a suit and a cape with a stupid fake goatee. He sees him staring at him up and down and Brad shifts slightly feeling uncomfortable, he is clearly checking him out, just what he wanted to avoid by waiting here. The man looks up and speaks to him. "Hey, needed some peace and quiet too?" The guy asks.

Brad deliberately coughs a deep cough before answering."Yeah. I'm waiting for a friend too." Brad says putting emphasis on waiting for a friend hoping this creep will go away. Brad notices his male voice hasn't put the man off either.

The man stands next to Brad and leans against the wall with him. Brad shifts uncomfortably again moving slightly away from him. "So you are a guy, I heard rumours. Good job on the costume man, that is some real effort, makes mine look like crap. Mine is just a cheap suit. How long did it take?" He asks curiously.

Brad smiles letting his guard down, he's just being friendly. He looks awkwardly down at his feet which are killing him. "Far too long. My roommate did it. She came as a dude but she's run off to collect her friend." He says looking up at the guy. "I feel so exposed and vulnerable, I can appreciate what girls go through now at clubs now. I keep getting grabbed and pinched. I mean look." Brad lifts his skirt to show the guy the red pinch marks, then realises what he is doing and lowers his skirt quickly seeing the look on the guys face. This suddenly turns to a sympathetic look.

The man shakes his head in disbelief. "There are some scumbags in this world. You should have brought a stun gun with you that would teach them." He laughs and Brad laughs too.

Brad sees this guys costume and he can't pinpoint what it is. "What are you supposed to be? A vampire or something?" He asks with interest.

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a crystal pendant. "I'm an evil hypnotist. You know from those silent movies. I'm Justin by the way. I'm in my second year." He explains holding out his other hand to shake.

Brad takes the hand and shakes it back. "Cool, I'm Brad, in my first year, nice to meet you." Brad feels his headache throb but he tries to ignore it. "So why a hypnotist?" He asks curiously.

"I don't know, suppose I love hypnotizing people." He laughs as a joke and Brad laughs too. "Why a French maid?" Justin asks.

Brad tells him about Caroline and her bet with Karen. "So I only agreed to get dressed up like this to get laid." Brad laughs realising how that sounds. "God when I'm dressed like this that makes me sound like such a slut." He jokes and they both laugh. Brad again rubs his temple.

"You ok?" Justin asks.

Brad nods. "Just a headache from the loud music." He says.

He notices that Justin smiles and he pulls out a bottle of pills. "I have some aspirin if you want one?" He offers.

Brad smiles feeling relieved. "Yeah, thank you." He says gratefully. Justin pops the bottle open and gives Brad a pill which he swallows willingly. "Thanks, you forget how loud parties are. Plus the alcohol and stress." He says looking at Justin.

Brad sees Justin has that creepy look on his face again. "You know, there is another reason I dressed as a hypnotist tonight Brad." He says smiling.

Brad sees the smile and feels uncomfortable; he looks like he's checking him out again. "Oh?" He says while taking a step back feeling slightly afraid.

"You see, since I was a teenager I have had a hypno fetish. I have a fantasy of hypnotizing someone into being my sex slave making them do all kinds of kinky things to me. Especially someone who has been flirting with me..."

"Flirting, I..."

"Yeah, they way you looked at your feet and smiled when I started talking to you, the way you lifted your skirt showing me your ass and panties." He says smiling.

Brad shakes his head. "No look, you have the wrong..." His head goes funny and he trips back landing on his ass with his legs open exposing his panties to Justin.

"There you go again." Justin says with a lustful smile.

Justin laughs as Brad struggles trying to get up quickly using the wall for support. He is feeling a little strange. "I'm not flirting." His hand goes to his head. "Oh my head." He says his balance going again.

"You are flirting, why else would you dress so sexy that your intention in doing so is to, what was it? To get laid." He says pulling out the crystal pendant. "I think I found a nice hypno subject right here."

Brad takes another step back. Clearly this Justin guy is a creep and he needs to get back to the party surrounded by people. "Right, well good luck with that, my friend should be...be..." His thoughts feel foggy and he stops. His mind is telling him to get away from this creep but he can't think straight. He nearly stumbles again and catches the wall for support. "What...the...I feel, strange." Brad says feeling light headed and disorientated. He remembers the pill. "What did you give me?" He asks looking up. Justin puts the crystal pendant in front of Brad's eyes and starts to swing it back and forth. "No...stop...I don't want to...be your...Hypno..." Brad can't finish he is following the pendant swing back and forth. "Please...I'm...a...guy..." He pleads watching it swing.

Brad can't look away from it, it's so pretty and captivating. "That's it, watch it swing back and forth Brad." Justin says smoothly. "You cannot take your eyes away from it. It captivates you, making you relaxed and docile."

Brad feels strange as he watches. He can't pull his gaze away, it's so relaxing. "So, pretty, can't look..." He shakes his head trying to fight it, but he is drawn back into watching it swing back and forth. "Why...are...you...doing...this? Stop...it...I'm not...gay...don't..." He struggles and moans. He can't look away.

Justin has an evil smile now as he swings in back and forth. "You can't look away, it just forces you in. You cannot stop watching it swing back and forth. It draws you further in, making you feel so relaxed."

Brad's eyes flicker. "Relaxed."

"So open to suggestion." Justin says.

Brad shakes his head but can't look away. "So...open...to suggestion." Brad repeats.

"Your mind is feeling blank and empty. You're becoming my hypnotized subject." Justin says smoothly.

Brad's mind does feel empty, he can't think. The part of his mind telling him to run from this creepy guy is gone. "Blank...and empty. I'm becoming hypnotized." He repeats.

"Your eyes are getting heavy, so heavy. You are falling into a deep sleep. You can't stay awake; your eyes won't let you." Brad feels his eyes getting heavy, no he mustn't sleep, this guy has bad intentions, he has to run, get to people, but he can't. His eyes are so heavy. "You are falling deeper and deeper and deeper. You are falling into a deep sleep, a deep trance. You cannot stay awake. Sleep Brad, sleep."

Brad's eyes shut and open again. "No...please." He weakly says.

"Sleep Brad, go into a deep hypnotic sleep. Free from your worries and fears. Sleep ." He orders.

Brad's eyes are feeling heavy, his mind feels blank, he can't concentrate as he eyes flicker. The last thing Brad sees before falling asleep is Justin smiling and noticing Justin's cock is erect poking into his pants. And the last thing echoing in his head is Caroline saying "What's the worst that could have happen?"

* * *

Justin see's Brad's eyes shut and his head go slack. Justin can't believe it, it actually worked. "Brad can you her me?" Justin says putting the pendant away while his heart beats hard into his chest.

"Yes, I can hear you." Brad says groggily.

Justin smiles triumphantly. "You will answer any question truthfully Brad, you will follow all my commands, do you understand?" He asks.

Brad breaths in deeply and he relaxes. "Yes I understand Justin."

Justin sees no one is around and puts his hands on Brad's hips. "Tell me Brad, were you flirting with me?" He asks.

"No." Brad weakly answers back.

Justin just laughs. "Tell me you were flirting with me." He commands.

Brad moves his head a bit before saying. "Yes Justin, I was flirting with you."

Justin is loving this when he hears Brad's phone vibrate. "Brad, where's your cell phone?" He asks suddenly.

"In my handbag." He replies weakly.

Justin opens it up and takes the phone out. The text says "Just pulling in, be there soon."

He doesn't want to be interrupted, plus you can trace phones nowadays. "Wait here for me." He orders and runs up to the front door. There is an office window next to the door for the receptionist, inside the open window is a box marked "Lost and found." He puts the phone in there and smiles, no way to call or track him now. He looks at the door and sees a girl dressed as a guy walking up with another girl. He knows that must be Brad's friends. He runs back around the corner to Brad and takes his hand. "Brad, I'm taking your hand, follow me." Justin takes Brad's hand and leads him to around the corner, Justin looks round with Brad hidden from view and sees Caroline and Karen walk into the party missing them. Justin smiles triumphantly as he takes Brad around the maze of corridors. After several twists and turns and trying several locked doors Justin finds an empty Lecture hall that's unlocked and pulls Brad in and closes the door, he presses the button on the knob to lock it.

He turns and stares at Brad and leads him into the center of the room into the moon light streaming in from the windows high above. His body numb with excitement and anticipation he takes the handbag off of Brad and throws it to the side. "Now that you're relaxed and docile, I can get a good look at you." He looks at Brad and circles him enjoying the view, loving the stockings on his legs held by straps, the smooth silk look of the dress, how he has such curves complementing it. He pretends it's a girl and he can't help but caress his back, and then round to the front. He fiddles with the breasts and admires how real they feel despite being fake, but he gets no reaction from Brad. He wants a reaction. He walks to the back and lifts the skirt and caresses his ass feeling the padded panties and squeezes. Brad shifts uncomfortably. "Do you like that Brad?" He asks smiling.

Brad shifts again. "No...It's creepy." He replies weakly.

Justin gets a wicked idea. "Oh you think it's perverted?" He asks.

"Yes." Brad answers.

"But you just admitted you were flirting with me a moment ago you tease." He jokes. Justin stops and lowers the dress, then he walks to the front, he lifts the front of the skirt and sees that there is no bulge visible in the panties. "Oh very nice view Brad, you can't see any manhood down there, you clearly wanted to pass as a hot slut. I bet you secretly enjoyed being a tease to all the boys at that party. Tell me, where's your dick hidden in those?" He asks.

Brad shifts around again and his eyes are tight, clearly he is still fighting this before he answers. "Tucked into a pocket in my panties Justin. Somewhere between my legs." He replies.

Justin sees Brad's legs are closed. "Brad, spread your legs a bit for me." He orders, there is hesitation then Brad's legs open up a bit. Justin's own cock is hard thinking about what it is going to do. He caresses the front and between the legs trying to find the golden touch, Brad looking more uncomfortable in the process. He eventually feels his cock and balls buried between his legs in the panties and starts to rub. Brad struggles again but Justin keeps rubbing until Brad moans and he can feel Brad's cock getting hard against its will from his touch. "Brad, are you enjoying this?" He asks.

Brad's eyelids get tight. "No...stop it...Justin" He replies but moans again.

Justin shakes his head. "Brad, you follow my commands now, so don't call me Justin. I'm no longer Justin to you. I'm your Master now. Do you understand?" Justin asks.

Brad shuffles a bit moaning more from Justin's touch. "Yes Master." Brad replies. "Please stop...touching me, I'm not...gay."