Hypnotized at the Costume Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, these pills, if someone took two instead of one..."

"They better not have, like I said yesterday it puts the subject into a deeper trance state. It would take eight hours to stop then two extra hours for the pills to completely leave the system like I said. Two pills could completely weaken one's self will. In that two hour period after the eight the subject will respond to post hypnotic commands in a much stronger capacity than in the one hour stage with one pill, it's far too dangerous. So I hope you stuck with one per person. Did you?" He asks sternly.

"Relax, one per person and we just some really stupid shit. They wore off and everyone is fine, very fine actually." He says with a huge smile Max finds a bit disturbing. "So you said you gave a subject estrogen to see if it stopped the pill working, you store that kind of stuff here?"

Max nods and drinks his coffee he has by the computer. "Sure do. We have lots of drugs, hormones and chemicals for our experiments." Max says.

"Well I'm gonna need some estrogen, I used those hypno pills to make myself a transvestite sex slave. Now I need more of those hypno pills too so I can keep her. She's one that remembers so I can't let her leave." Justin says.

Max turns in shock, his mouth hanging open. His whole body has gone numb. "You what?"

"Yes, and you're going to help me Max." Justin says pulling out his crystal pendant.

Max looks at his coffee and back at Justin, his head feeling light and disorientated as Justin swings the pendant back and forth.

* * *

Justin stops now Max's eyes are glazed grey. "Max, I need more of those Hypno pills." He takes his shades and puts them on Max to hide his eyes in case someone else walks into the lab, although the lab is empty there's no guarantee someone else won't walk in. "Where do you keep them?" He asks his heart pounding.

Max indicates for him to follow and leads him down several corridors until they find the drug storage. He opens the door and he sees a maze of shelves full of pills. Max takes him along the shelves until they reach them, there are loads of them in big bottles, all say 100 pills on them. "They'll know..."

"I have a plan for that Max. How long will she need to take them to stay my slave before she no longer needs them?" He asks Max.

"We predict 6 months to a year to make the effects of the drug permanent, it will create a whole new dominant personality in the subject. To keep her in a complete state of control it will be best she takes two every seven hours to make sure the pill doesn't wear off. Then she'll never break free."

"Do I have enough here for two pills every seven hours?" He asks Max. Justin knows he is a maths ace and waits.

Max thinks about it for a moment. "Two pills four times a day for a year is 2,920 pills. That's around 244 pills a month. Each bottle has 100 pills." Max thinks some more. "So that's 2 and half bottles a month, you'll need 30 bottles."

Justin counts the bottles as he puts them in his bag, after counting 30 he sees there are two bottles left. "Fuck it." He says and takes those as well. There is little room left in his bad. "Estrogen Max, what do you have?" He asks.

"We have pills, creams..."

"I want her to have tits as quickly as possible Max, I want as fast as a transition as possible, what would you recommend other than her seeing a doctor?"

Max thinks about it. "We have a very strong cream, we usually have to weaken it before it goes to market, you could use that on the chest and other areas you wanted changing quickly, plus regular estrogen pills would be recommended twice a day and testosterone blockers."

"Get them now, as much as you can give me." He says.

Max returns carrying loads of bottles which are marked what they are plus two tubs of estrogen cream and surgical gloves. "Use the gloves if someone else is applying." He says.

Justin takes them and puts them in the bag, they only just fit as he zips it shut. "Will do Max. Now I order you to forget everything that happened today. I never came here, you'll full asleep in your lab, everything that happened today never happened. Got it?" He asks.

"Yes I understand Justin." Max says.

"Good, before you fall asleep, stage a break in and delete any CCTV images from the labs, got it? And dispose of any drugs to hide my intentions, make it look like a random robbery. You'll wake up blaming your late night for sleeping. You'll investigate the drugs room, see someone broke in and call the police. Say it must have happened last night before you got in. Got it?"

"Yes, I can do that." He replies.

* * *

Later Justin is at the mall and he finds the shop from the label in Brandie's panties. He recorded the size and he walks in. He is amazed at the variety and a shop keeper walks up, Justin can tell this man is a transvestite due to the stubble and wig. "Hello there, how can I help you?" She asks with a deep voice.

"Yes, I have a friend who is a drag queen and she desperately needs new clothes as they've lost some weight. Someone told me your store specialises in a new range to hide..."

"The masculinity?" She asks.

"Yes, they have no money so I'm helping a friend out and they're paying me back later. I wrote down the sizes." He hands her a list.

"Ok, we should manage with this, would you like to pick stuff out?" Justin spends over an hour picking lingerie sets, dresses, skirts, those padded bras, panties, shoes, everything. Soon he has bags and bags of shopping. "Some of these suggest they're into doing naughty things." The shopkeeper says with a wink.

"I said they were paying me back." Justin says winking back not caring. He picked out some of the sexist things. He paid what was an obscene amount of money, on Brad's credit card, and left carrying all these bags. He had to drop them off in his car with his backpack and clothes from the frat house before going back for cosmetics. He got makeup galore, blonde hair dye as he saw Brad's ID and saw he wasn't a natural blond, hair remover and anything else Brandie would need.

He bought groceries as well and returned home with tons of things. He checks his watch, one hour until the pills run out. "Master your home, you're cutting it close, I can feel Brad trying to come back." She says. He sees she is still in her soiled underwear.

He rummages through the bags and finds a matching pair of panties from the store and some wet wipes. He throws them to her. "Get cleaned up down there and put on the clean pair." Brandie turns. "Oh, give me the dirty pair when you're done." He says smiling.

Brandie smiles. "Yes Master." She says walking off to the bedroom.

He starts putting things away when Brandie returns with the dirty panties and butt plug. She hands them over. "Good girl, now put the maid dress back on and the heels." Brandie walks off picking up the shoes and dress from the living room floor. He hides the panties and butt plug between the sofa cushions and continues putting things away. He puts some feminine soaps and shampoos in the bathroom and the makeup and perfumes in the bedroom.

"I'm ready Master." She says behind him,

He turns to see her dressed up again, god she looks so hot. "Good, remember your instructions." He walks over and kisses her. He then lowers her to the bed. They continue kissing and Justin feels her ass under her skirt and realises he has an erection again. Brandie feels and stops, and lowers herself to his pants. She gives him a quick blow job and she swallows it all. She then lies back down when she's done. "Sleep." He orders and she falls asleep. He now looks at his watch. Forty minutes until Brad comes back. He does his pants up and he grabs all the clothes including his that he picked up from the frat house and puts them all away. He picks up the handbag from the floor and takes out Brad's keys and wallet and throws the empty bag into the bedroom.

He finishes then gets excited about what he is going to do. He knows he should let Brad go but his hypno fetish is making him horny again, he never knew his sexual stamina was so high. Now it's been done he wants it more and he needs to satisfy it. Plus if Brad ever gets out and remembers that's it, prison for him. He closes the closets and drawers on the dressers, one last time he goes to Brad and looks under his skirt, loving the sexy look. He then puts it back, leaves and he sits on the sofa and waits patiently.

* * *

Brad wakes up with a huge headache. He looks around and does not recognise his surroundings. "Oh my head." He sits up feeling strange. He notices he has a funny taste in his mouth and wonders what happened last night? He looks around the room, he has vague recollections of this room, he looks at the bed. There is a strange white stain on the sheet. He goes to touch it.

"Well look who's awake." He hears a voice say and turns suddenly seeing Justin, the guy from the party but he isn't in costume anymore, unlike him.

Brad looks around and gets worried. He remembers this guy creeping him out, andnow he's in his bed. He sees he is fully clothed, even his heels are still on. "What happened?" He asks.

Justin laughs. "You got drunk and started crying saying your friend abandoned you. Got all upset that you couldn't get home without her. You were also upset about that Karen girl. You were too drunk to tell me where you lived and you lost your phone which made you more upset. So I brought you here to sleep it off, I slept on the sofa." He says.

Brad thinks about it but can't remember anything. This headache was making it hard to concentrate. Something in his head is saying this Justin guy seemed like a stand up kind of guy, something about him made him trust worthy, he was creepy last night, but that feeling is gone. "Thanks man, god I feel embarrassed. I wish I could remember Caroline's number so I can call her." He says.

"Don't worry about it, why not have a shower and clean up." He suggests. "You can't leave like that can you?" He asks.

Brad looks down at the dress, heels and feminine attire. "No I can't you're right. I'll shower, you have clothes for me to wear do you?" Brad asks hopefully.

Justin smiles and pats him on the back. "Of course I do. Go and clean up."

Brad thanks him and goes to the bathroom. After a while he finally gets all the clothes off. He enjoys the feeling of not wearing those tight clothes, but part of him feels sad about not wearing them. He shakes that feeling off wondering why he thought that. He suppress' a giggle seeing an enema kit by the toilet, then he realises he needs to clean up, he should use it. Not sure why he thought that but picks it up. He follows the instructions and after a few uncomfortable minutes cleans himself out completely. "Why did I use that?" He asks himself while flushing the toilet. His mind said not to worry about the white stuff mixed in with his leavings.

He climbs into the shower after wards. The only soap options are quite feminine but Brad doesn't care he just needs to get clean. After a long shower he comes out smelling girly but feels fresh and clean. He feels his chest free from that padded bra, and wishes he had real breasts there. He shakes his head again, where did that come from? He sees a new unopened toothbrush, he decides to use it and pay Justin back later. After brushing his teeth he brushes his hair and opens the door. Justin is on the other side. "Hey, your makeup is still on your face. My girlfriend left hers, why not clean up and freshen it up?" He says smiling.

Brad shakes his head confused. "What? No..."

"Freshen up your makeup Brad." He says more sternly.

Brad 's head tells him Justin is right, he needs to freshen up his makeup. He can't walk around with no makeup on. "Yeah, sorry, don't know what I was thinking." He says and walks to the bedroom to the vanity table. He notices they all look new and untouched but he shrugs it off. He wipes away any old makeup with the makeup remover wipes and tries to emulate what Caroline did and he does a surprisingly good job. He looks just as good as the night before, but the hair is wrong. He grabs the hair products and manages to get the hair done with more volume. It now looks the same as last night. He is admiring himself when he grabs some perfume and sprays it on. Then he looks down confused why he did that? Justin walks in suddenly.

"That's much better. Why don't I find some clothes for you." He says. Brad smiles relieved he can wear something sensible home. Then he looks shocked as Justin opens a couple of draws full of feminine clothes. He pulls out a pink thong, garter, girdle, pink stockings and matching bra.

"No, wait, I don't..."

"But you wore similar clothes last night. You like wearing clothes like this, especially to get someone's attention, someone who likes you wearing these." He says.

Brad seems confused, he did it last night for Karen, he gets excited, maybe she is here and Justin is getting him ready for her. He has to look right for her. "Yeah, sorry your right. I need to dress like that." He says nervously.

"Good, now I'll help you with the girdle then you do the rest." He says picking up the pick girdle. Brad stands and turns around. The towel drops but he isn't shy about this as Justin tightens the girdle around him until he has an hourglass figure again. "There we are, now put on the rest and don't take any of it off unless I say so, ok."

Brad nods and that makes sense to him for some reason. "Yes Justin. I understand" Justin leaves with a big smile on his face. He seems creepy again like last night. He shakes it off, he knows he's being silly now. Justin has been a great guy to him so why is he worried? He puts on the garter belt followed by the pink stockings which again have a bow on them, he is careful not to ladder them. Then he picks up the thong panties, these have a lot of material at the front which he is thank full for. He feels self conscious about them, especially with the teasing of his bubble butt. Then he feels like he is being silly and he should embrace his butt. He puts them on finding the wedgy a little bit weird but sees there is a place for his cock like the last pair. He finds that weird too but tucks it into its pocket and settles it in place. He looks down seeing a no bulge, just a smooth front. He picks up the matching bra and puts it on too. He notices it's like yesterdays one, he puts it one and pushes the breasts in until they stick to his chest making him look so feminine. He enjoys feeling his hourglass figure, the feel of having something on his chest again. He sees the time and sees he's been awake an hour now, his head is feeling a little better.

He looks down and is a bit shocked, like a fog has cleared. He stops rubbing himself and he is now panicking. Why is he letting Justin do this? Why would he trust a complete stranger to do this to him? This is majorly creepy and he has only just noticed. He tries to take the panties off but he can't, Justin told him he couldn't, he finds that strange. What has Justin done to him? Before Justin can come back, he opens other draws and finds some loose yoga pants and a plain white t-shirt. He puts them on and looks in the mirror and sees he still looks like a girl and the bra sticks out like a sore thumb but he needs to get out of here. All the outfits that are for his girlfriend are really slutty, but who is his girlfriend? Why wasn't she at the party? Why does she have slutty clothes? A voice says that's not so bad and he should be a slut, but he shakes it off. "What the fuck is wrong with me?" He asks himself. He finds some sneakers and puts them on, they must be Justin's.

He sees a discarded handbag and realises it's his, he opens it and finds his keys and wallet are missing. "Shit." He says throwing it down, he just has to find his way home. He has to get out of here, staying here is making him worried something is up. He's scared about what this Justin guy is capable of. He sees the white stain on the bed again and slowly touches it. It's wet to the touch and he sniffs it, he suddenly gets light headed and licks it off his finger. He suddenly realises what he did and spits, it's cum. What the fuck happened? He has to go, flashes of last night are coming back to him and this place doesn't feel safe anymore. Justin wants him to be his girlfriend. He has to leave.

He then looks out of the room and sees the living room is clear. He needs to get out of here, something is not right. A voice tells him to relax but he can't, he's scared. What is going on? Karen isn't here, so who is he dressing sexy for? He has to dress sexy to impress...he stops, he is rubbing himself and his cock feels semi erect in his panties.

He takes a deep breath and runs through the living room to the front door. He grabs the handle. "Stop, what are you doing Brad?" Justin asks walking out the kitchen eating cereal. Brad finds he can't move now, he was told to stop.

"I have to get home, errands to run." Brad says quickly.

"Come in the living room and sit next to me." He orders walking by him.

Brad's hand comes off the handle. "No, I have to get...home." He says walking to the sofa with Justin and sitting down. He feels the thong go deep into his ass as he sits. He moans slightly feeling that.

Justin smiles and starts to caresses his inner leg. "You are home." Justin says smiling.

"What do you mean? Stop touching me you creep." Brad says looking horrified at Justin's words.

"Take off the clothes and show me your underwear." Justin orders.

Brad without control and without standing Brad takes his shirt off and yoga pants off followed by the shoes. Justin smiles at the pink bra, girdle, stockings, garter and panties Brad has on and starts to caress his inner leg some more. "What...have you done to me?" Brad asks as Justin starts to rub his cock in his panties making him squirm. "Stop, look I get it. You want me to be your girlfriend, but I'm a guy, I'm straight and Caroline..."

"Caroline won't care. I sent a letter you wrote for me last night telling her you weren't going home. It also says you hate college life and you also felt betrayed by her insistence that you dressed the way you did last night and it made you question your friendship. Especially as you felt abandoned and got so drunk you left with a guy for closure." Justin laughs at the look on Brad's face. "And to what I've done to you, there's no time to explain really, I have less than an hour to enjoy your predicament until...well you'll see. I would let you go but I don't want to go to jail and I've decided I've gone this far so I'm going to enjoy the rest. You like it when I rub you cock like this don't you?" He asks.

"No." He says in protest. But his cock is straining in the panties and he can't think straight while Justin does this, he moans despite his protest.

Justin smiles. "Oh yes you are. Knees up on the sofa and show me your ass." Justin orders.

Brad without control gets on his knees on the sofa bending showing Justin his ass while his arms rest on the arm rest as he looks back at Justin. Justin starts to caress his ass and he pulls the thong away from his asshole. "Stop." Brad says.

Justin ignores him putting his finger inside making Brad moan again. "Your such a dirty slut Brad, did you use the enema kit?" He asks.

Brad tries to lie, but he juts blurts out. "Yes, I'm all clean down there." He is horrified he said that. Suddenly his eyes open wide as he feels something wet and slippery enter his ass. He looks round again seeing Justin has his tongue up his ass. "No...stop...that..." His cock feels tighter in his panties as he is somehow enjoying this. "Oh...god...why...am I...enjoying this?" He moans and buries his head into the armrest. Then a hand slaps his ass making him scream. While he is enjoying this, Justin's hand goes between the cushions of the sofa and grabs the butt plug. He pulls his tongue out and forces it in making Brad scream. "What was that?" Brad asks feeling all weird in his midriff while his cock feels so tight and hard.