Hypnotized at the Costume Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miles63
Miles63
538 Followers

Justin smiles, his own cock twitching. "I'm not either Brad. Why do you want me to stop? You're so relaxed, and turned on. You love being controlled, it turns you on." Justin feels Brad's cock straining in the panties, clearly his command just had an effect on him.

"Yes Master, I love being controlled." Brad says moaning. "Please...stop..."

Justin's heart is pounding so hard, he never dreamed his fantasy would come true. But he hates hearing the commands coming back in a male voice, his fantasy is for a girl, he has a hot looking girl in front of him but doesn't sound like one. He decides to push Brad further to get his satisfaction. "Now listen carefully Brad, you must follow all my commands like I said. So while you are under my control you are no longer Brad or a guy." Justin thinks then smiles seeing Brad look uncomfortable in his hypnotic sleep from this. "You are now Brandie, and you are a girl, so you talk in a girly voice, do you understand?" Justin asks while his body shakes with anticipation. Brad seems to be struggling a lot with this command and is fighting it. Justin quickly chimes in a soothing voice. "Relax, you love being controlled and you're so aroused following my orders. Why did you dress as a girl tonight?" He asks knowing the answer.

"To impress Karen, and get laid master." He replies.

Justin giggles and composes himself, he must be careful and trick Brad's mind with some logic. "But that doesn't make sense. Would a guy usually dress as a slut to impress a girl?" He asks.

"You don't understand Master...I already said..."

"Yes or no Brad, would a guy usually dress as a slut to impress a girl?"

Brad moans sounding confused before answering. "No." Brad answers.

"What gender of person dresses as a slut to impress the opposite sex?" He demands.

"Girls." Brad answers fighting against the instructions Justin is feeding him.

Justin talks smoothly again. "Well you're dressed as a slut to impress someone to be fucked, that doesn't sound like a guy does it?" He asks.

Brad sounds upset and struggles as he answers "No Master."

Justin strokes Brad's cheek with his free hand "Relax, it's ok, I'm helping you realise who you truly are. You said yourself you dressed like this to get fucked, just like a slut would, you flashed me your panties twice flirting with me just like a slut would. You are now Brandie and a girl and you talk like a girl. You are a slut that's why you dressed as one, you are a girl, you are Brandie and you speak with a girly voice. Do you understand?" Justin orders. Brad fights during the orders but then relaxes. Justin's mouth opens in shock hearing a high pitched moan from Brad's lips.

"Yes master." He says in a high pitched voice. "I understand. Only a slut would dress like this to be fucked. I...I...I am a girl and a slut and my name is Brandie." Brandie says.

Justin smiles and nearly jumps in the air, he can't believe that actually worked, he continues stimulating Brandie's cock through her panties. "Good girl. In fact, hearing yourself being referred to as a girl turns you on even more." Brandie moans some more. "Good girl. Your voice is so sexy Brandie. If your hypnotized and I'm your master, what does that make you Brandie?"

There is a bit of pause as Brandie thinks. "I'm your hypno slave Master." Brandie says.

"That's right, Good girl. But you love being controlled which means?"

Brandie thinks again. "I love being your hypno slave Master." She smiles and moans again from his touch.

"Well done Brandie." Justin tries to think of a way to stop any masculinity from coming out now and he smiles as he knows what to say to trick his mind again. "Now, are you straight or gay Brandie?" He asks still gently rubbing Brandie's cock through her panties.

"I'm straight master." She replies like it's obvious.

Justin smiles while rubbing Brandie's cock, his heart pounding hard with anticipation. "Good, now as you are a girl, who is straight, what sex does that mean you are sexually attracted to?" Justin asks.

Justin notices that Brandie is struggling with this one. "Gir...girls."

"No Brandie, if a girl is straight, what is she attracted to?" Justin asks.

"Guys master." Brandie replies without hesitation.

"That's right Brandie, good girl. So if you're a girl who is straight, what are you attracted to?"

Brandie shakes her head. "No...Karen...I dressed..."

"Why would you dress like a slut for a girl Brandie? We've been over this. You did dress slutty to impress someone Brandie, but it wasn't Karen." He explains enjoying Brad's internal struggle, it's so hot.

Brandie looks confused. "It...wasn't?"

"No silly, you dressed to be noticed by me. That's why you flirted with me earlier." He says trying to make it sound so obvious.

Brandie shakes her head. "No...you're a creepy pervert..."

"But that's why you dressed as a slut, you knew I liked them Brandie, you knew you could get my attention dressed as a slut. Why would a straight girl dress to impress another girl? And why if you consider me creepy why are you letting me stroke your clit though your panties?" He asks.

Brandie struggles, her mouth opens and only a few words come out. "I...don't...can't think..."

"Shh, it's ok Brandie. Let your Master help you. You dressed as a slut to be fucked, by me, your Master. You've wanted me to touch you all night, you've craved it so long you dressed like this to get my attention tonight, it worked Brandie, and you look very sexy. I loved it when you flashed your panties twice to me earlier." Brandie moans and smiles when he says this. "You are a slut Brandie, a straight female slut. What are straight female sluts attracted to?" He asks again firmly.

Brandie moves her head around, clearly losing the fight on this one. "Guys master."

"Are you straight or gay?" He asks firmly.

"I'm straight master." She replies instantly.

"And what gender are you Brandie?"

"I'm a girl master." She says softly.

"Yes, good girl. So let your masculinity go, there is no Brad, there is only Brandie. A sexy girl who dresses as a slut. So if you are a slut girl who's straight, what gender are you sexually attracted to?" Justin asks with a smile while his cock strains in his pants.

Brandie pauses then answers without hesitation. "Guys." She moans and smiles like a weight as been lifted from her shoulders. "Yes, I'm sexually attracted to guys Master." Brandie says and breathes out deeply moaning too from Justin's touch.

"Good girl. Is it still creepy that I'm rubbing your clit?" Justin asks.

Brandie moans forcing her hips down slightly. "No Master, I love it when you rub my clit Master. Brandie got dressed as a slut for you master, I've wanted you touch me all night, I love that your hand is under my skirt Master. I flashed you my panties to get your attention." She says moaning.

Justin suppresses a laugh, he can't believe how well this going. He quickly composes himself. "Tell me, as you're a slut, did you enjoy guys grabbing and pinching your ass tonight?" He asks with a cheeky smile.

Brandie moans and licks her lips. "Yes, I loved the male attention Master, Brandie is a slut and loves flirting with men. I dressed like this to make them want me." Justin's mouth opens in shock from that answer. He didn't have to press her any further on that.

Justin is now getting nervous and excited, he tries to compose himself as part of his hypno fantasy is making someone aware of their inner slut and forcing it out, so this is the moment he has been waiting for. He coughs as his mouth is dry and is just starts. "Now, you are not only my hypno slave Brandie, you are my Sex Slave." Brandie's eyes tighten, she's fighting again. "Don't fight it, that's been your kinky fantasy all this time Brandie. You love being controlled and being a slave, it turns you on. You want to be a sex slave, you want to be my sex slave, and you love being controlled." Brandie's eyes relax and a calm smile spreads on her lips.

"I love being controlled. I love being a slave , my kinky fantasy...is to be a sex slave, your sex slave." She replies.

Justin tries to calm down or he'll jizz in his underwear. He takes a deep breath "You will follow my next instructions without hesitation Brandie, I command you not to hesitate and let it all in. Listen carefully Brandie as this is now your truth and it turns you on. You love sucking my cock. You love it when I fuck you anally. You cum from being fucked up your ass. You're a no good dirty cum slut. There's nothing that turns you on more than fucking your master and sexually pleasing him. You dress as a slut to please him, just like you did tonight, and your Master is pleased Brandie. Do you understand?" He asks nervously.

Brandie doesn't struggle, she just smiles and moans slightly. "Yes master, I understand. Brandie is happy you like her slut outfit." Her mouth opens wide and she moans louder than before.

Justin nearly cheers but he hears some people walk by the door talking, he waits for the voices to go before continuing, hoping they didn't hear Brandie just now. When they're gone he turns back to her. "Good girl, so what are you and what makes you happy Brandie?"

Brandie continues to smile and rubs her body with her hands while Justin still carefully caresses her cock though the panties. "I'm Brandie, I'm a girl and a slut. I dressed tonight to impress Justin my Master, I want my Master will fuck me. I'm my Master's sex slave. I love to suck his cock. I love being fucked up my ass, anal sex makes me cum. I'm a dirty cum slut and nothing pleases me more than sexually satisfying my master. I'll always dress as a slut to please him, just like tonight. I need my Master to fuck me, to seed me, so I'll be his sex slave." Brandie finishes.

Justin is shaking now, he smiles and has no idea where that last part came from. Brad probably has a fucked up mind buried deep inside of him. Justin takes a deep breath, he needs to hear it again. "Say it again, slowly and sensually, try to turn me further on saying it." He orders with an evil smile.

She then in a slower voice, like a whisper but louder says. "I'm Brandie, I'm a girl and a slut. I dressed tonight to impress Justin my Master, I want my Master will fuck me. I'm my Master's sex slave. I love to suck his cock. I love being fucked up my ass, anal sex makes me cum. I'm a dirty cum slut and nothing pleases me more than sexually satisfying my Master. I'll always dress as a slut to please him, just like tonight. I need my Master to fuck me, to seed me, so I'll be his sex slave." She finishes with a smile and licking her lips. She moans again.

Justin can feel pre-cum leaking though his dick hearing her talk like this. "Who's my dirty cum slut?" He asks.

"I'm your dirty cum slut Master." She replies.

"Who's my filthy whore?"

Brandie moans louder. "I'm your filthy whore Master."

Justin stops rubbing her cock and steps back. "Good, when I clap my hands you will open your eyes and Brandie will be awake, do you understand?" Justin asks.

"Yes Master." Brandie replies smiling.

Justin claps and Brandie's eyes open, her once brown eyes are now glazed with a grey colour like a thin sheet of white has gone over her eyes. "Wow, that just makes you look hotter." Justin says.

Brandie smiles and looks at Justin with lust in her eyes. "Hi Master, do you like my sexy outfit?" She asks twirling so he can get a better look. She lifts her skirt flashing her panties again. "I dressed like this for you Master. I've wanted to feel your hand up my skirt all night master. I came tonight to get laid master. Tell me you like it. Tell me Brandie did a good job Master. Tell me Brandie is going to be fucked by you tonight. Tell me, you want me to be your sex slave." She says pleading. She rubs her cock through her panties while licking her lips.

Justin is amazed, he had re-programmed her to think she got ready for him not this Karen girl and it worked perfectly. He successfully tricked her mind into believing everything he said. "Your Master is very pleased Brandie." Justin starts to undo his pants. "Get on your knees."

"Yes Master." Brandie says excitedly and falls to her knees in front of Justin.

He whips his hard cock out and Brandie moans smelling his pre-cum leaking from it. "Yeah, you like it don't you? You want to suck it don't you?" Justin asks.

Brandie rubs her cheeks on his cock moaning away while doing so. "Yes master. Your cock is all I've ever wanted, Brandie wants to suck your cock Master."

"Why is that Brandie?" He asks smiling.

"Because I'm your dirty cum slut." She replies smiling.

Justin stokes her hair. "Then what are you waiting for?"

Brandie leans in and engulfs Justin's cock in her mouth and starts to suck. She moans and groans as she lifts her hand to his balls and starts to caress them. Justin is amazed at how well she is doing this. She knows how to work her tongue against his tip and down his shaft. He can hear her moaning as she does it and is clearly enjoying it. He was so turned on from programming her and her warm wet mouth feels so good he can't hold it much longer, soon he moans aloud. "Swallow it all." He demands holding her head as he shoots his cum down her throat and she moans and gags but swallows it all. He pulls out and looks at her with cum dripping down her chin as she licks it up. She seems to be in a sexual bliss licking her face and bringing her hand up scoop the rest of the cum into her mouth. He wishes he could've lasted longer but he was so turned on reprogramming her.

But now he's ejaculated he is coming to his senses. His rational mind has come though, just like when he buys porn online and after cumming gets buyers remorse. "Shit, what have I done?" He says aloud. He is now panicking as he realises the consequences of his actions. He has done something extremily illegal. He turns away from Brandie while he thinks. "I could make her forget, just a blow job and let him go. He'll never know. Fuck this is wrong, why did I let my dick think for me?" He asks frustrated.

He hears her moaning some more. "Thank you master, Brandie wants to be fucked now."

He tries not to look while he can still think morally. "Why did I have to do this? Me and my fucked up fantasies. Just reprogramme her to be Brad and let him go, simple, no harm no..." He stops as he feels a hand grab his hand and it's forced between Brandie's legs "Foul." He finishes.

As he turns to look he can feel a hard cock encased in a padded silk panties again and he looks up at her with lust filled eyes. She looks so aroused with her glazed pale eyes and her tongue licking her lips. "Can you feel my clit Master? It's so hard and ready to burst. Please fuck your dirty whore, please fuck my ass and make me your cum slut. I need it so bad Master. I came tonight to get laid, I got all dressed up to be fucked tonight Master. Don't let me go home all horny and no one to fuck. I need you to seed me and make me yours Master. Please Master, Brandie needs to be fucked, please claim me as yours. Claim me with your seed Master so I can be your slave, please?" She begs.

Justin is now aroused again seeing her begging to be fucked, seeing her wanting him saying all these dirty things again. Clearly he has brought out some deep primal urges within her from his reprogramming of her mind. She is saying some fucked up things he never programmed her to say. His dick is thinking for him again as he feels his pocket and finds his set of keys. He can't take her to the frat house. The guys there will ask all kinds of awkward questions. He remembers one key is to the apartment his Dad wants him to move into. He did say he would check out the new place. "Slave, come with me." He orders.

He does his pants up, grabs her handbag from the floor and they leave the lecture hall.

* * *

Caroline is looking around with Karen trying to find Brad. Karen is dressed as a genie in a harem costume. "Well, where is he?" Karen asks looking around. They've been looking for over twenty minutes now.

Caroline is getting concerned. "I don't know. He said he would wait. He's dressed as a maid."

"Call him." Karen says seeing her friends' concerned face.

Caroline reaches into her jacket pocket and pulls her phone and calls Brad's number, but it just keeps ringing. She uses the find a phone app and the dot is outside by the front door. "He's outside." She says and they go into the corridor.

They follow the dot and it leads them to his phone in the lost and found bin. She pulls it out. "Is it Brad's?" Karen asks and Caroline nods. Karen shrugs. "He can't have gone far, how hard is it to find a blonde maid?"

Suddenly a guy dressed as a clown smelling of cigarettes walks in from outside after having a smoke, he hears her comment. "Did you say blonde maid?"

Caroline gets excited. "Yes, have you seen him?"

The man smiles hearing Caroline say him. "Him? That was a guy? Well he must be gay I just saw him get into a taxi sucking another guys face while the cab drove off. I saw it while I was having a smoke."

Caroline pulls her phone out showing the guy a picture of them both in costume before they left they're apartment. "Him, did it look like him?"

The guy looks and nods. "Hundred percent, he's gone. Left with some dude in a cape, they were getting quite frisky too." He smiles and goes back into the party as Caroline looks shocked.

Karen and Caroline both look at each other looking as stunned as the other. "He must have been drunk." Caroline says.

"Or he got lucky with some other girl dressed as a guy, I've seen six already. Shame, could've got one fantasy off my list tonight."

Caroline doesn't look so convinced, he would have waited for Karen and how did he lose his phone and leave without it? It didn't make any sense. "Yeah, maybe. I just hope he's ok?" Caroline says sounding hurt.

* * *

The apartment door opens with Brandie and Justin kissing away. They pull apart as the door closes. "Wait slave." He orders as he surveys the apartment his Dad got him. It's a simple place, living room, bathroom, kitchen and bedroom all fully furnished and the bed is made already. "Perfect." He says. He takes his goatee off, cape off and jacket, not hearing the bottle of pills hit the floor. "Slave, to the bedroom."

"Yes Master." Brandie says as she follows Justin to the bedroom.

He stops her before they get to the bed and he indicates for her to turn around. She does, with his heart pounding away he goes to the zip on the back of her maid's outfit and undoes it. He steps back and sits on the bed. "Take your dress off, slowly." He orders.

"Yes Master." Brandie says as she slowly removes the dress letting it fall to her hips showing the back of her bra and girdle. Then she bends down as she slides the dress down showing him her panty covered ass. She stays bent over as she kicks the dress away. Then she turns and stands up and shows herself to him in only her underwear and stockings. "You like what you see master? Are you pleased? Is Brandie enough of a slut for you? Is Brandie worthy to be your sex slave? I worked so hard to look like a slut for you, am I worthy Master?" She asks seductively.

Justin smiles while he opens his pants exposing his hard cock to her. "Does this answer your question?" She smiles and moans. "Lay on your back slave." He orders tapping the bed. She seductively walks to the bed and crawls onto it lying down next to him. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a tube of lube and a butt plug he purchased at a sex shop on the way. He remembers the cab driver winking at him as he came back into the cab awhile ago. He puts the plug down as he raises her legs. He can feel her shaking with excitement, she wants him so bad. He reaches to her lower back and pulls the panties up exposing her ass, then he opens the lube and applies it to his fingers and finds her asshole. Without warning he shoots his fingers up lubing her entrance, making her moan suddenly. "You like that slave?" He asks.

Miles63
Miles63
538 Followers