Hypnotized at the Costume Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miles63
Miles63
538 Followers

"Yes master, please give me your cock." She begs.

He pulls his fingers out and puts the rest on his cock. "I would've got condoms, but you know why I didn't?" He asks with an evil smile.

Brandie licks her lips and smiles. "Because I'm a dirty cum slut, who needs his masters seed within me. Seed me master, make me your sex slave." She begs.

He can't wait, her comment put him over the edge, he throws the tube to the side and guides his cock up her ass. Her eyes widen in shock and she moans louder than before as he starts to thrust in and out of her hole. Justin can feel his cock being completely encased by her ass walls and her ass starts to clench and unclench slightly trying to milk his cock as he fucks her. "You're so tight slave."

"And your cock is so big Master, I can't take it, I need to cum." She moans loudly her eyes fluttering from pleasure.

"Wait for me to cum, then you can cum." He orders.

Brandie moans licking her lips some more. "Yes Master, Brandie will wait for Master to seed her before I cum."

Justin places his free hand on her cock and rubs it through the panties, making her moan and squirm. "I want to see you love it." He says as she closes her eyes suppressing a scream. She bites the bottom of her lip as a loud moan escapes through her shut lips. He grunts feeling the pressure build, the walls of her ass feel amazing and he knows it's the best fuck he's ever had, no girl has made him feel this good before. "Tell me how much you love it." He orders her.

"Oh Master, I love your big cock. I dressed as a slut for you Master, I'm your slut, and I'll always be your slut Master. I waited so long for this, it was worth the wait Master, and it feels so good." Brandie says.

Justin just smiles, not caring about what he did earlier. He is living his wildest sexual fantasy of having a Hypno slave. "That's right Brandie, you want no other, only me, your sexy Master." He says laughing.

Brandie moans louder. "Yes Master, Brandie only wants you. Your cock is perfect, you are my Master. I'm a dirty slut who dressed just for you Master. I'll always be your slut Master. I am yours, and only yours. Oh fuck your cock feels so good. Seed me and I will be your sex slave Master. I need to have my ass filled with your seed Master." She screams from pleasure and her head leans back arching her back and she moans some more.

The words are driving him insane. His balls and cock feel tighter, he can't hold it in much longer. "Oh fuck, its coming Brandie, its coming." He says as it reaches boiling point.

"Do it Master, seed me, make me yours. Make me your property. Make me your willing fuck toy."

That was enough, he moans and he feels his cum shoot load after load up her ass and he hears Brandie moan loud and he looks down seeing her cum leaking out of the sides of her panties as she soils them. He then grabs the butt plug and as he pulls out his cock and he shoves the butt plug up her ass making her moan again. "Keep it there, let my seed rest within you my cum slut. Let it rest, let it mark you as my property. Become my sex slave." He orders, no rational part of his brain coming through this time.

Brandie breathes in deeply catching her breath. She reaches down with a finger getting her own cum and licking it off. "Yes Master, your sex slave obeys you. I will keep your seed within me. Brandie is now your property. I am now your sex slave Master." She says sounding happy. Justin puts her panties back in place and lies down next to her as she falls asleep with a blissful smile on her face. He does too, forgetting the pill wears off in two hours.

* * *

A couple of hours later Brad's eyes open suddenly and in the darkness he sees he is in an unfamiliar room, he looks around and sees he is lying on a bed wearing only the underwear, girdle and stockings Caroline put him in. He sits up and his head is pounding. How much did he have to drink? "Ow my head." He whispers. He has a strange sensation in his midriff too, and his ass feels funny but all he cares about right now is how much his head hurts. He swings his legs round and nearly stumbles. He's still wearing these damn stiletto shoes. He manages to undo them despite the fake nails Caroline arranged for him to wear and walks out of the room with ease. He wonders where he is. Why isn't he in the dress anymore? Why does he feel so uncomfortable all over? And what's that funny taste in his mouth? Maybe this is Karen's place. He did hear someone breathing next to him on the bed but didn't see who. The girdle and bra feel uncomfortable but he needs to find the kitchen or the medicine cabinet.

As he walks into the living room he kicks something. He looks down and sees a bottle of pills. He picks them up, he ass feels very strange as he bends over but he comes up and stumbles from the sensation. These pills look familiar, and then he remembers. The guy at the party gave him one. "Aspirin?" He asks himself. "Oh thank god." He says and walks on trying to find the kitchen. He finds it and turns the light on temporally blinding him. When he gets used to it he opens the cabinets until he finds glasses and fills one up with tap water. He then remembers flashes of a few hours ago. He has strange visions of, sucking a dick? He shakes his head, that can't be what happened. More seems to come back to him and he realises his ass is still uncomfortable and his dick feels strange. He decides to investigate why he feels so uncomfortable. He looks down and freezes, what are the white stains all over the panties? He then sees it leaking from his front. "Is that cum?" He asks. He opens them at the front and sees cum leaking out of the pocket his cock is in. "What the fuck?" He asks. He then reaches behind and goes into his panties and feels something sticking out of his ass. He gulps, his heart beating fast as he pulls it out. It seems to take forever but when he finishes he pulls out a huge butt plug and he sees cum dripping off the end. "Oh god, what happened? This isn't Karen's place." He says realising.

His head throbs again as more memories come back. Without thinking he picks up the pill bottle, grabs two pills from inside thinking that would be better to get rid of the pain. He puts them both in his mouth and downs them with the water. After he takes the pills he stops and looks at them. They're just like the ones Justin gave him at the party, and in the same bottle. He suddenly feels panicked, is this Justin's place? He realises his memory is a bit foggy from that point he took the aspirin, but he remembers Justin being really creepy and looking at him in a sexual way. He also remembers Justin talking about...hypnosis. With the butt plug still in hand he runs back to the living room and looks in the open bedroom door and sees a guy laying there, he realises it is Justin. "What happened?" He whispers. "Did he hypnotize me to fuck him?" He asks himself in a whisper. He has to leave.

He can hear something in his head. He can't make it out but he vaguely remembers...oh god. He actually was hypnotized. He was made to do some very sexual things. He can't remember it all but it's coming back to him in small flashes. He was made to believe he was...a girl. Suddenly he feels disorientated, a voice in his head he can't shake off. "Keep it there, let my seed rest within you my cum slut. Let it rest, let it mark you as my property. Become my sex slave." He shakes his head, he thinks he blacked out for a moment, how long has he been standing there staring and why is his ass and midriff uncomfortable again? He looks and the butt plug is no longer in his hand, he feels his ass though the panties and feels the handle. When did he put it back? He reaches to take it out again. "Keep it there... let my seed rest within... Become my sex slave" Echoes in his mind.

"Yes master." He says and starts to caress his body. He shakes his head and pulls his hands away from himself. He has to go, why is he acting this way again? He tries to think, and then it hits him, the pills. It must be the pills. "I've got to get out of here." He says urgently. He quickly goes to the bedroom and grabs the shoes and discarded dress plus the handbag. He opens it and sees his phone is gone. "Shit!" He whispers. He then he sees Justin's pants and rummages through them until he finds Masters cell phone. Wait, Master? Why did he think that? He goes back to the living room and is about to dial 911 when he hears the voice in his head again.

He stops to try and understand it. "You are Brandie and you are a girl...become my sex slave."

What? He shakes his head realising what is happening and tries to block it as he feels his cock getting erect in its pool of cum. It's Justin's voice from earlier at the party. It's echoing in his head. "No." He whispers feeling his clit getting harder. Clit? Cock, his cock. "What is happening?" He asks himself trying not to wake Master. Master? No Justin, his name was Justin.

The voice in his head continues. "You're so relaxed, and turned on. You love being controlled, it turns you on."

Brad slams his fist into his head as he falls to his knees trying to block the voices. But his clit is getting harder. No cock, his cock. What's wrong with him "No...I...don't..."

"Hearing yourself being referred to as a girl turns you on even more." Says the voice.

Brad moans and it comes out high pitched. He coughs to stop it. "No...I'm not...a girl." He says through gritted teeth trying not to wake Justin or he will never escape.

"While you are under my control you are no longer Brad or a guy, you are..."

"No, I'm Brad, I'm a man, I like girls." He whispers.

"Brandie, and you are a girl, so you talk in a girly voice." The voice says.

"Stop." He whispers in a high pitch. He shakes his head. "No, I can't control my...voice...my...mind. I'm a gu...gu...help me." He moans slightly. "I'm a gu...g...g...gir...girl. My name is Bra...Bra...Bran...no...I'm not a guy. No I mean I'm a girl. No, no."

"Let your masculinity go, only Brandie the girl is here now... tell me you were flirting with me ."

"No, mustn't give in. Mustn't let him fuck me again, I'm straight not gay." He says to himself to try and get control back.

"So if you are a girl who's straight, what are you sexually attracted to?"

"Gu...no...No. That's not...what I...can't fight it. Must...must..."

"Relax..." The voice echoes. "Relax..." it echoes again.

"Relax...no...I mustn't give in, mustn't become...a sex slave again... got to fight...got to..." His eyes start to flutter, his mind feels blank.

"Relax..."

"Relax..." He repeats as his hands fall from his temple. "Relax." He can't fight it anymore. His aching cock is keeping his thoughts from concentrating and his mind feels foggy, his eyes close as his head slumps down.

"Relax, you love being controlled and you're so aroused following my orders. You are now Brandie and a girl." The voice orders.

Brandie's lips part and she whispers. "Yes master, I am Brandie and a girl. I love following your orders." She replies.

"So if you are a girl who's straight, what are you sexually attracted to?"

Brandie smiles. "I'm attracted to guys master."

"Tell me you were flirting with me."

"I was flirting with you." She repeats.

"Let my seed rest within you my cum slut. Let it rest, let it mark you as my property. Become my sex slave."

Brandie moans as her head sways."Yes Master, your seed is within me, I am now your property and your sex slave." She smiles.

"You love sucking my cock. You love it when I fuck you anally. You cum from being fucked up your ass. You're a no good dirty cum slut. There's nothing that turns you on more than fucking your master and sexually pleasing him. You dress as a slut to please him, just like you did tonight, and your Master is pleased Brandie. "

Brandie licks her lips and her head comes up from the slanted position. She opens her mouth to speak. "I'm Brandie, I'm a girl and a slut. I dressed tonight to impress Justin my master, so my master will fuck me. I'm my master's sex slave. I love to suck his cock. I love being fucked up my ass. I'm a dirty cum slut and nothing pleases me more than sexually satisfying my master." Her eyes open and they're a glazed grey again. She smiles and moans. "I'll always dress as a slut to please him. I am his sex slave." Brandie finishes.

Brandie stands up and walks back to the bedroom, she sees her master lying there and his cock is hard again while he sleeps. She crawls to it and starts to suck it. As she does her Master wakes up.

* * *

Justin feels something, he opens his eyes to see Brandie sucking his dick. He strokes her hair as she does this, loving the feeling. He smiles feeling happy and content. Soon he cums in her mouth and she swallows it all like before. He looks at his wristwatch and sees it's well past the four hour mark since she took the pill. In a panic he sits up and turns the bedroom lamp on. He looks and sees her eyes are still glazed over pale, the pill is working. "Brandie, what...how?" He looks at her eyes again. "Brandie, did you wake up? Was Brad here?"

Brandie thinks and nods. "Yes Master, Brad woke up and had a headache. He took two of your aspirins, Brad was about to call 911 and leave. Then Brandie came back, there is no Brad, there is only Brandie."

Justin looks out of the room and sees the kitchen light streaming through the apartment and his phone on the floor in the living room. He runs to it and picks it up. He breathes a sigh of relief seeing he never dialled. He turns suddenly and walks back to the bed. "Brad took two pills?"

"Yes Master, then I heard voices reminding me I'm your property now, that I am your sex slave. Then Brad fell asleep and when he woke up again he was Brandie." Brandie replies.

Justin walks up to her and feels her face and looks into her glazed eyes. "And do you feel any different to before? In your head?"

Brandie thinks for a moment and smiles. "I feel stronger Master. Before I had a nagging male voice in my head, now he sounds more distant. I feel more in control Master. There no Brad, there is only Brandie."

Justin's heart drops. "Brad is aware of everything?" He asks nervously.

"Yes Master. Brad started to remember before he took the pills. He was about to remember everything. They weren't aspirin were they Master? What did Brad take?" Brandie asks.

He lowers his arms and looks down. "No, they were hypnosis pills. I used them to hypnotize you, I hypnotized Brad to turn him into you Brandie. They brought you back as they hadn't left your system yet." He looks down feeling guilty. "I need to get Brad home, try and make him forget somehow." He says to himself. He is surprised to hear Brandie moan. He looks up to see her lying on the bed looking aroused and rubbing her cock through her panties.

"I am home Master, please don't send Brandie away. I love being your sexy hypno slave Master. Don't let Brad come back, I don't like him. I made myself slutty for you Master, I need you Master. You seeded me and made me yours, forever. I'm your property now. Please fuck me again." Brandie begs, she then gets on all fours on the bed and lowers her panties, showing the butt plug and cum dripping from her ass. "I'm still horny Master, I need your cock. Give me more of your seed, make me yours Master, keep me, forever."

Justin's cock is hard again seeing her like this, all thoughts from before are gone and he crawls to her and removes her butt plug. Brandie moans some more as he aligns his cock with her dripping asshole and pushed in, the lube and cum working together to help him slide it in. "Oh fuck that feels good." He says as he thrusts in and out. Her moaning driving him wild again.

"Yes Master, that feels so good. Brandie is your slut Master. Brandie needs to be your slut. I'm your...oh yes...your personal hypno sex slave Master."

Justin smiles hearing that. "Yes Brandie, you are my personal hypno sex slave. My property, you're not going anywhere. This is your home now. I'll keep you...keep you...forever."

Brandie moans louder rubbing her cock through her panties. "Yes Master, don't let me go, keep me, I'll dress sexy and slutty for you everyday Master. You'll always be sexually satisfied. I'm your filthy cum slut, your dirty whore."

Justin feels the pressure building again, she knows exactly what to say to drive him wild. "Cum my slave, soil your panties again like the dirty whore you are." He orders.

Brandie moans louder. "As you...wish...master!" she screams and cums again, her cum overflowing through the seams of her panties.

Justin stops fucking her, pulls out then spins her to her back. Then he places his cock by her face and masturbates until he shoots his load all over her face. "You're marked as mine slave. Inside and out. No one else can have you, you're my sex slave." He says aggressively.

She moans in sweet surrender and bliss licking his cum of her face. "Thank you Master. Brandie is yours. No one else can have me, I'm your property." He smiles and puts the butt plug back up her ass making her squirm.

They lay together for awhile catching their breath. Justin has a sudden thought and leaves to the kitchen. Brandie gets up and follows. He pours himself some water and gulps it down. He then sees the bottle of pills. "Shit, only two left." He says aloud picking it up.

Brandie looks upset at this. "You need to get more Master, Brandie must stay. I'm your slave now." She says.

Justin walks to her and hugs her and he thinks for a moment and smiles. "I have a plan. You took these an hour ago, and you took two, which mean Brad should be back at noon."

"No, don't let him come back." Brandie begs.

"Wait, listen." Justin tells her the plan and she has a big smile on her face. "Won't that be fun. You can do it?"

Brandie nods. "Yes master, I can control him without him realising, and keep the memories secret."

"It will be two hours of residual effects of the pills. You'll act as post hypnotic suggestion. He must follow my commands and suggestions and he must do it without realising what he is doing. He must want it, you said things I never told you to say. I must know why?"

Brandie smiles. "That sounds like fun master."

"I'm getting excited just thinking about it Brandie." He looks down to his once again erect cock. He indicates for her to go down and she falls to her knees.

* * *

Max yawns as he is setting things up in the lab getting his things together. He had such a late night but he had so much to do today. The lab is empty which is perfect for him. He is working away when there is a knock at the door, he turns to see Justin with his jacket and backpack on with some shades. Max smiles in surprise "Hey, I was going to swing round to the frat house later." He says.

Justin walks in smiling. "I thought I would save you the time. Plus I'm moving out the frat house and moving into that apartment my Dad bought me. It's just too noisy in that house to any studying. Plus I used all five of the pills, there is none left. They went down well, got the guys doing some really funny shit, you should have been there." Justin says with a smile.

Max shrugs typing away at his computer. "Well I was up half the night setting up those consoles. I miss the PS2 era, when you just played the games with none this downloading updates bull shit. Plus it's Saturday, no one else is here so it gives me a chance to do some work, partying the night before would mean I couldn't work at all today." He explains.

"Quick question Max, did you try the pills yourself?" Justin asks curiously.

"Apparently yes." He says typing at his computer.

"Apparently?" Justin asks.

"Remember when I said some people just forget about them and some remember what they did?" Justin nods. "I'm one of the guys who doesn't remember taking them. I have no idea what they made me do, something to do with different structures of people's minds." Max turns to check a chart for a few seconds and turns back to Justin and the computer.

Miles63
Miles63
538 Followers