Hypnotized at the Costume Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just a butt plug." Justin says and tells Brad to sit properly. Brad moans as he feels the plug go deeper as he swings round and sits down. "Yeah, you love that don't you slut?" He asks.

"Yes Master. Wait, what did I say? What have you done to me?" He asks again.

Justin just smiles and goes between the sofa cushions again pulling out a dirty pair of panties. "Recognise these?" He asks

Brad looks at them and nods. "Yes, they look like the ones I wore yesterday but covered in cum, really covered in cum." He says.

Justin just laughs. "They are the ones you wore last night Brad." Justin sniffs them. "You were such a filthy cum slut last night, soiled them twice, they couldn't contain all that cum and it and spilled all over the place. Would you like to smell them?" He says putting them under Brad's nose.

Brad involuntarily smells them, the smell of cum and man smell is making him light headed and he moans. His cock twitches in the panties and he sticks his tongue one and licks a wet patch of cum off of them. He comes to his sense and realises what he did. "Why are they covered in cum? What happened last night?" Brad demands.

Justin shrugs. "If you must know Brad, we had some fun last night. We fucked for half the night, you begged me to fuck you, and you begged to suck my cock. You demanded that I cum up your ass to claim you as mine. Then just like the cum slut you are, you soiled your panties moaning like a bitch in heat while doing it. It was the hottest thing I've ever seen." He says laughing.

Brad shakes his head. "No, it's not true." He says, but he is starting to remember some of it. But he wouldn't, would he? He remembers walking around in cum soaked panties. He feels sick all of a sudden.

Justin laughs. "You right Brad, you didn't." Brad breathes a sigh of relief. "But Brandie did. Does that sound familiar?"

Brad is starting to remember certain things now, the Brandie name rings a bell and soon he is remembering some of the things that happened. Being fucked, sucking dick, Justin giving him instructions and not being able to stop himself. He is aroused and horrified thinking about it. Justin rubbing his cock isn't helping him. He remembers soiling the panties and loving it while it happened. He remembers nearly leaving last night before he became Brandie again. "You..sick..." Then he remembers begging him to cum up his ass, to seed him to make him his. Why did he say all those things?

Justin looks offended being called sick but continues rubbing Brad's cock. "I'm sick? You begged me to do it. I was about to let you go before you begged me to fuck you and keep you. Told me to seed you, claim you as my property. Here is the thing Brad, I didn't order you to say those things. You came up with that all by yourself. Why is that Brad?" He asks.

Brad tries to think, he remembers doing that, wanting to be fucked so badly, to have hot cum up his ass but he doesn't know why? Just thinking about it is making him aroused, what the fuck is wrong with him? "I...don't know. I'm so confused." He says frustrated, he moans as Justin rubs him.

"I have a theory Brad, that deep down inside your primal instinct to be a submissive girl came out, you wanted it all by yourself. I merely helped you realise the truth, that deep down you've always been a submissive slut, wanting a man to fuck you and tame you." Justin says.

Brad shakes his head but his cock is saying yes. "No...I don't believe it, I won't believe it." He says.

"Well Brandie does Brad, she told me herself. And she is you deep down in your fucked up slutty brain. In fact, Brandie is still in there." He brings the soiled panties to Brad's nose. "Smell this, smell that masculine smell. It drives away your masculinity bringing force your submissive feminine side." He says forcing the panties under his nose. The smell of cum is making him light headed, his cock gets harder in the panties as Justin rubs and he can't fight it.

"No...stop." Brad says moaning.

"Intoxicating isn't it? The smell of your own cum in your stained panties is making you so horny for cock. You loved being a cum slut, you loved being my whore. You want to be again don't you? You want me to seed you and claim you as mine again, don't you?" He asks as he rubs Brad's cock and keeps the panties near his nose.

Brad is shaking his head. "No...yes...no, I can't...think." He says, his mind feeling confused, his thoughts are cloudy, he can't concentrate.

"Look at the panties Brad, do they look like the panties of someone who refused to be fucked last night? Do they look like the panties of someone who was a prude?" Justin asks.

Brad shakes his head looking at them. "No, no they don't." He moans as Justin rubs his cock.

"What do they look like Brad, what kind of person wore these? What kind of person would soil their own panties in their own cum so willingly?"

Brad is breathing heavily, he can't hold it. "A...a cum slut." He responds.

"Go on." Justin says.

Brad tries to fight it but he says "A filthy whore wore them." He replies.

"And whose panties are they Brad? Who wore them?" He asks sternly rubbing his cock hard now.

Brad's eyes start to roll into his head. "Mine, they're my panties. I wore them." He says.

"Who wanted me to cum up their ass last night Brad? Who secretly wanted me all along to fuck you?" Justin says smiling.

Brad's head starts shaking, he can't think but he blurts out the word without thought. "Me, I did, I wanted you to fuck me." Brad answers without shame.

Justin just laughs. "You rally were flirting with me weren't you? You subconsciously flashed your panties to me. That costume brought out that inner slut the whole time didn't it? You were angry about being grabbed because you secretly enjoyed it and it scared you, didn't it?" Justin asks sternly.

Brad can't think, can't control his words, somehow what Justin is saying makes perfect sense. "Yes, yes, I flirted with you, I loved the guys grabbing my ass. It felt...felt..." His eyes roll into his head again as Justin rubs his cock. "It felt good, I felt so sexy watching them lust after me." He says, not sure why he is saying it.

Justin laughs. "You pathetic slut. Look at the panties Brad, look at them again. These panties belonged to a cum slut whore. A sexed up creature who loved soiling them as she was fucked.

You said already they're yours. So what are you Brad, if a cum slut and filthy whore wore these and they're yours you are? Admit it and be free." He orders aggressively as he rubs his panty covered cock.

Brad arches his back as he feels the pressure building, his mind feels so foggy and empty. "I'm a cum slut, a filthy whore, I am a flirtatious slut!" He screams as he soils his pink thong panties. His body convulsing as his dick shoots cum out into his thong. That was intense, he can't remember the last time he had an orgasm like it. He couldn't control it any longer. He is out of breath and he feels a finger pick his cum and Justin puts it in Brad's mouth and he willingly licks it up.

"Good girl." Justin says. Brad moans being called that but shakes it off again. "You enjoyed that didn't you slut? Admit it, you loved that feeling." Justin says.

Brad shakes his head. "No...you tricked me."

"You already admitted it Brad. You were always meant to be a cum slut whore. You want to be again don't you? You want to be Brandie again, admit it. Your sitting in your slutty soiled thong, you just cummed in them admitting you're a slut. Admit it." Justin demans.

Brad can't think, he's so confused. He came like a slut, his panties from last night are soiled. Subconsciously he now knows he was flirting and enjoyed being the center of attention at the party, it just scared him to admit it, it's all true. "Yes, yes." He says softly. "I want to be Brandie again." He says softly.

Justin smiles and opens a pill bottle. "Then open your mouth, and become Brandie again." As he opens his mouth he feels Justin shove something in his mouth and force it closed. Brad feels two pills in his mouth. "Swallow it." Justin orders and he does.

Justin backs off and sits, pulls his cock out and watches. He starts to masturbate as Brad looks confused. "What did you give me?" He asks.

"Something that will make things right. I'm giving you what you wanted Brad, you're becoming Brandie again."

Brad realises what he means. "No, I was wrong...you tricked me ...please don't...oh my head." Brad's arms come up as he feels so light headed. He can hear a voice in his head.

"You love being controlled, it turns you on." Justin's voice in his head says.

"No...not again. I have to...fight it." He says keeping his eyes closed tight

Justin just laughs. "Why? You just admitted you want it you dirty slut. Just let it happen, be Brandie again, be who you secretly want to be." He laughs again.

The voice continues in Brad's head. "While you are under my control you are no longer Brad or a guy..."

"Yes I'm Brad, I'm a guy who likes girls, Karen, Karen is the one I want." He looks up at Justin as the voices get louder. He just shows him the soiled panties again and he sniffs them.

"Get used to wearing soiled panties slut, you'll love it." He says

"Please..." Brad begs one more time as his cock becomes erect again in his panties and he moans.

"While you are under my control you are no longer Brad or a guy..." Brad shakes his head. "You are Brandie, and you are a girl..."

Brad hits his head again. "No...I'm Brad and I'm a girl. No, I'm Brandie...no...stop it. I don't want to be a sex slave for a guy I'm straight." He says aloud as he hears Justin laugh beside him.

The voice replies. "No Brandie, if a girl is straight, what is she attracted to?"

Brad shakes his head harder. "No, not this again, stop."

"If a girl is straight, what is she attracted to?" The voice asks again.

Brad tries to fight it, tries to ignore it but his cock is aching and he can't think straight. "Guys." He replies.

"You are Brandie, and you are a girl, so let your masculinity go, only Brandie the girl is here now. So if you are a girl who's straight, what are you sexually attracted to?" The voice asks.

Brad drops his head to his knees and moans. "No...stop."

"Let your masculinity go." Brad moans as he cock twitches in his cum stained thong. "You talk in a girly voice, you are Brandie, and you are a girl."

"No...my voice." He says with a high pitch voice.

"Relax..." Brad feels himself relax. "Let your masculinity go, you are a girl"

Brad's hands fall to his side and his head rises up again but his eyes are closed. "I am a girl." She says softly.

Justin laughs as the voice continues. "You are Brandie, and you are a girl."

"I am Brandie, and I am a girl." She replies.

"Only Brandie the girl is here now. So if you are a girl who's straight, what are you sexually attracted to?" The voice asks.

"I am Brandie, and I am a girl who is straight. I am sexually attracted to guys." She replies.

"Let your masculinity go. Only Brandie the girl is here now."

"My masculinity is gone...there is no Brad, there is only Brandie."

"You love being controlled and being a slave." The voice says.

"I love being a slave." She replies.

"You want to be a sex slave, you love being controlled. You love sucking my cock. You love it when I fuck you anally. You cum from being fucked up your ass. You're a no good dirty cum slut. There's nothing that turns you on more than fucking your master and sexually pleasing him. You dress as a slut to please him."Brandie moans as the voices continue. "You dressed as a slut to be fucked, by me, your master. You were flirting with me. You've wanted me to touch you, you've craved it so long you dressed like this to get my attention tonight, it worked Brandie, you look very sexy."

Brandie smiles with satisfaction and moans like a weight has been lifted from her shoulders. "I'm Brandie, I'm a girl and a slut. I'm my master's sex slave. I love to suck his cock. I love being fucked up my ass. I'm a dirty cum slut and nothing pleases me more than sexually satisfying my master. I'll always dress as a slut to please him." She says aloud and opens her eyes revealing her irises are grey again.

* * *

Justin loved that, seeing her struggle internally and now her eyes are a pale glaze again. She looks at him and smiles rubbing her body. "Hello Master, thank you for making Brad realise he's a slut. There is no Brad, there is only Brandie." She sees his cock is out. "May I suck your cock Master?" She asks licking her lips.

Justin shakes his head. "No, but you can remove that butt plug and sit on it." He says and Brandie smiles and stands up removing the butt plug.

"Thank you Master, I love being fucked by you." She replies and walks over. She turns around and bends at the hips pulling her thong aside so she can lube her ass some more. He pulls the tube from his pocket and applies it to his fingers. He sticks his fingers inside spreading the lube around. "Oh Master that feels good, but I need to feel your cock in me."

Justin takes his fingers away. "Lower yourself, gently." He says. She gently lowers herself as he guides his cock into her waiting asshole. She moans as he enters and he moans loving the sensation of his cock sliding into her warm ass. "That's it, now fuck me, and repeat those sexy words you said as you were being transformed." He orders.

Brandies smiles and starts to bounce her hips up and down. "I'm Brandie, I am a girl who's attracted to guys. Oh yes." She says as she fucks him. "My masculinity is gone."

"That's right slut, there's no man with me. Just one sexy girl." He says and slaps her ass making her scream.

"Yes Master, only Brandie is here and I am a girl. I love to suck cock. Oh yes that feels good Master." Justin has started to move his hips with hers, her words sending him over the edge. "I'm Brandie, my Masters sex slave. I love to suck his cock. I love being fucked up my ass. Oh god yes that feels good. I'm a dirty cum slut and nothing pleases me more than sexually...yes... satisfying my Master."

"Yes Brandie, say it." Justin encourages her loving the feeling her ass gives his aching cock.

"I'm your dirty cum slut... I'm your filthy whore...I'm your devoted sex slave...yes oh yes."

Justin stops and pulls himself out, then he takes Brandie and lays her on her stomach on the sofa. "On your knees slave."

"Yes Master." She replies.

He pulls her thongs aside again and fucks her doggy style. He thrusts fast and hard into her asshole "Oh fuck yes this feels good. Who's my filthy whore?" He asks aggressively.

Brandie is moaning aloud and struggles to answer. "I'm...I'm your...filthy whore."

"Who's my dirty cum slut?"

Brandie sees the dirty panties on the sofa and brings it to her nose inhaling it. "I'm your dirty cum slut, I'll always be your dirty cum slut Master. Oh I'm gonna cum Master, I'm gonna soil my sexy panties again. It will feel so good."

"Then cum slave, cum and be mine." He says as he releases his load again up her ass as she screams cumming into her own panties. He thrusts and thrusts until he finally stops ejaculating. Justin picks up the butt plug, pulls his cock out and puts the butt plug up her ass. He puts her thong back in place. "Wait for me Brandie."

"Yes master. Brandie obeys."

* * *

Brandie sees Justin leave and she sits up, feeling the butt plug holding in her master's seed. She loves knowing his cum is up there, she sees her cum leaking out the front of her thong from her own clit and she giggles. She's such a slut wearing soiled panties, but she loves it. In her mind she knows Brad has enjoyed it as well. She feels so tingly and warm and happy. Justin comes back with surgical gloves, a box of pills and a tub of cream. "Remove your bra." He orders. Brandie reaches back and undoes it. As it falls from her chest she looks disappointed at her flat chest. She sees Justin put the gloves on and take some cream. He then starts to rub it around her chest. "Don't worry, this will give you some real tits for me to enjoy." He finishes then she puts her bra back on. Then he hands her the pills. "Take this, it is estrogen. Then take this one, it's a testosterone blocker." She takes them and swallows them both.

"Yes master, Brandie wants to be a woman for you." Brandie says happily. She wants real boobs and real hips for her master to enjoy. She hopes it won't take forever.

"You did so well Brandie, poor Brad didn't know what to do. He was so convinced he wanted to be a slut. But he won't be back again Brandie." Justin says reassuring her.

Brandie smiles and feels happy. "Thank you master, Brandie is a girl and she loves being your hypno sex slave." She then says again. "There is no Brad, there is only Brandie."

* * *

Justin moved out of the frat house shortly after. He explained he got a girlfriend and he was moving in with her. Justin got Brandie a new phone and told her not to leave the apartment until all traces of Brad are gone. She used it to send him pictures of her while he was away at college. His Dad was happy he took his advice on moving out. The hormone treatment seems to be working, Brandie has complained her chest feels funny but he keeps her on the pills, even the grey ones. Two every seven hours, 6 months later she has a nice pair of tits, her hips are so wide she doesn't need the girdle anymore and her facial features have become more feminine that she looks more gorgeous than before. She is so happy and Justin stops using the cream sticking to the pills. He uses the pendant every now and then to make sure her conditioning is deep and in control.

The investigation into the break in at the lab revealed nothing. Max was off the hook and is concerned about the pills going missing. His lab afterwards made more and increased security. No way of getting more but he doesn't need them. A search on the black market revealed nothing.

Caroline, despite being hurt by the letter from Brandie as Brad she let it go. She was upset thinking she drove a friend away, but she believed he was at least ok. After all, what was the worst that could have happened to him? Her boyfriend transferred to her college so he could be with her, and soon she forgot all about Brad.

Brandie wrote letters to her parents as Brad, telling them she never wants to see them again. She knows they won't like her choice of being a sex slave so why bring it up? She's happier not caring.

* * *

Brad is on his knees in a dark room, he has no idea where he is but a beautiful woman is towering over him. He feels tired and weak. "I give in, I surrender to you Brandie. I can't fight you anymore. I am a cum slut, I have been repressing it this whole time." He says looking sad.

Brandie walks over in a lace robe with a black bra and thong panties on. She smiles looking down at him. "Well done Brad, you've admitted I'm the dominant one. You've enjoyed being a slut, haven't you?" She asks. He nods looking sad. "Shh, don't be sad, we're going to have so much fun. Let those repressed feelings go Brad. Become one with me."

Brad looks up at this beautiful woman and nods. "Yes mistress Brandie, I've enjoyed being a cum slut, I never knew I was one until you came." He explains sounding defeated. "I'll become one with you." He says with a smile.

Brandie kneels down before him and kisses him deeply. She then pulls away. "Join me Brad, let's be cum sluts together, let's show Master what true whores we are." She says laughing and starts to kiss Brad again. Who kisses her back and starts to caress her body, feeling her tits and her ass. Soon she realises she is kissing air and Brad has vanished.

* * *

Brandie awakes from her dream suddenly, it's the middle of the day and Master is at college. She quietly gets up and walks to the bathroom. She turns on the light and looks in the mirror and she can't believe what she sees. Her eyes are brown, there is no grey colour to them anymore. Brad has given her full control of their mind for good. "Good boy Brad and thank you. I promise we'll have fun. Just sit back, and enjoy the ride." She smiles caressing her new C cup tits through her silk nightie. She feels so horny, she can't wait for Master to come home.