I Am a Sex God Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Dimitri. C'mon let's get some food." Jago said nonchalantly.

"Uhh yeah..." Dimitri stared a bit more as one of the girls reached into the master's pants and fished out a rather large cock. Dimitri shuffled off right as the girl started kissing along the shaft

As Dimitri walked along with Jago, he couldn't get that last image out of his head. He imagined what crazy sex the master must have been capable of.

"Hey Jago did you see that?" Dimitri asked with shock in his voice.

"Yeah. That was something else. The master took out a whole circle and then some. Unarmed even. I only hope to reach that level one day." Jago was replaying the strikes in his head. Such control and power he thought.

"That was great but I meant after." Dimitri was flustered.

"Oh what, you being master? Don't let it go to your head." Jago said with a laugh

"No, No I mean with those two women." Dimitri was going crazy

Jago looked at his friend confused. Then he realized what he was talking about. "Oh you mean, Li and Fei? They're always in the mood."

"I mean no one seemed to care." Dimitri couldn't hide his shock.

"It happens all the time. Are you alright? I didn't hit you too hard during stick drills did I?" Jago sounded concerned. Dimitri was acting a little odd.

Dimitri thought about it some more. He then drew on memories that what he witnessed was in fact normal. People here were very open with their desires and very encouraging. Pleasure was to be embraced not denied. He then recalled some experiences he had. Though he was a bit shyer than others in the order, it was accepted practice. Dimitri was having trouble embracing his new reality. Parts of reality were still creeping in. He decided he would get used to it. After all, Jago was right. That display from the master was super entertaining.

"No. I'm fine. I'll get over it."

All throughout dinner hour, there was a large hall were everyone from the order gathered to share in a meal. All walks of life gathered here in community. Including the group that just finished training hour, Dimitri saw the older group of scholars, a group of elderly, and some groups of adults with what he assumed were their children. He even saw some younger adults engaged in a make out session. It still unsettled him a bit but he couldn't it was entirely unpleasant. Dimitri seemed content just to observe those around him. He felt a sense of comfort among the group. It was also odd for him since he was used to being the oldest in the room. He was interrupted by a cute girl handing out drinks.

"Drinks!" She called out.

He gave a tentative sip. It was a very strong ale. This was getting better Dimitri thought. As dinner hour ended, Dimitri headed back to his quarters. Though he had memories of the room, he never actually had been there. He was as giddy as a millennia old god could get at the prospect of going to bed. As he made his way around the mountain, entering a large structure in the mountain, he entered what seemed to be a castle like structure. He was looking around like a tourist. He meandered around some hallways until he came across a door that seemed very familiar. He then recognized it as his room.

He opened the door and took in the sight. He saw his bed neatly made, a small desk in the corner with a stack of parchment on it. As he walked in and closed the door behind him, he detected the faint scent of incense. He saw a smaller door off on the side as he entered. He opened it to find a closet. He sat in the chair at his desk taking in the room slowly. Kind of small but homey.

Dimitri made his way to the bed. The events of the day tired him out. He smiled as he couldn't remember the last time he genuinely felt tired. As a god, having the infinite energies of the universe flowing through you, you tended not to run out of energy so easily. He closed his eyes and curled up in the sheets. Very quickly as his head settled into the pillow he began to drift off. Though he could have ended his fantasy there, he decided he wanted to try actual sleep. He didn't quite get that chance as he felt a pair of soft hands fondle his chest and a very coy voice call out.

"Wow, you're so tired you didn't even notice me hiding in your bed?" the voice seemed to mock him.

Dimitri was startled wide awake and threw the sheets. He tried crawling away but the hands intercepted him and a weight settled on top of him. With the covers thrown off he could make out the form of his beautiful intruder. He recognized the voice.

"Luna?" Dimitri asked

"The one and only." Moments after Luna said that, Dimitri felt a warm kiss on his neck.

"Luna, I'm sorry but my desire is not enflamed tonight." The order may have encouraged its members to be open with their desires but Dimitri had trouble letting go and getting in the mood. Though this Luna seemed like an intriguing woman.

" Nor I, Dimitri. I just didn't want to go bed alone. Will you share your warmth?"

Intriguing indeed. Dimitri couldn't see why he should say no. He wanted to try sleeping and having her with him while he did it wouldn't interfere. As was his nature, he was very inquisitive. If Luna was not as intelligent as she was, she probably would have taken offence to Dimitri's hesitance.

"Why always me?" Dimitri asked

"Simple. You are the only one I could rely on for this. Any one in my line with me they would only be interested in passion. I want security, not passion." Lune caressed him.

Dimitri felt his heart tug a little. How could he say no after that? Without responded he held her closer. She molded into him. As she curled up to him, she threw the sheet back over them, and the pair lay comfortably in the bed.

Luna whispered, "Thank you."

As the pair drifted together, Dimitri thought to himself he could get used to this.

-

As quickly as the flash had come, it faded. All conversation had stopped and all eyes were on Dimitri. Dimitri had this somewhat amused look as he stared at the citrine.

I could see in his eyes that his awareness of this reality was coming back. He looked at me in confusion and then recognition. He left his gaze on me for a few moments before giving his reply. His response was everything I could have hoped for.

"Wow." Dimitri said flatly.

I couldn't help the pride in my voice. "I knew you'd like it."

"What in the flying fuck was that?" Brooke so eloquently inquired.

"A gift of sorts." I took the open box and held it so they could see the contents.

"There is one for each of you. Hopefully you find something that you fancy."

"A ruby." Ramses looked less bored now that he saw his favorite gem.

"Indeed, Ramses. By all means." I walked over to him with the box and presented. He took the sparkling red gem and similar to Dimitri, the gem emitted a bright flash.

--

Ramses found himself sitting at a rather bland desk in a cubicle. Ramses looked down and noticed that he had a nondescript white dress shirt, generic black tie, and black slacks. He had a sudden realization and was not very pleased with it.

"Okay Ha Ha. I'm boring. I get it." He said out loud and gave a frustrated sigh.

"Nah it's just the clothes. Try something other than black and white." said a voice behind Ramses. Ramses turned around to find a young man wearing a uniform to a Chinese restaurant. He had in his possession a plastic bag tied neatly. Ramses absolutely loved Chinese cuisine. Some of his fondest memories were from imperial china and having food in the royal court. He now yearned for some, even if from a Westernized fast food establishment.

Suddenly new memories came into Ramses mind and his mood brightened as the man set down the bag the cubicle table. "Your specialty order, Ramses."

"Thanks Robert." He laughed a little, knowing that he didn't really know this person. The reality had given him the memories to identify Robert as his usual delivery guy, a bright spot in his otherwise bleak office. He looked over to find a stack of bills on the table.

"Here you go." Ramses handed the whole stack to Robert. Robert counted out the stack and quickly stopped after three bills. It seemed like it was twice what the check was.

"Thank you." Robert said as he took the payment and apparently quite hefty tip. With that he took his leave.

Ramses opened the bag to find a large container and two smaller ones. He set the two smaller one next to the larger one. He opened the large box and was greeted by steam pouring out of the container and to a wonderful aroma of roasted Peking duck. The breast sat perfectly in the carton as if it were just sliced and served in a restaurant. The skin had a perfect glass sheen and the meat was glistening with moisture. He opened one of the smaller containers to find dumplings sitting atop of shredded duck and pickled vegetables surrounded by what smelled like a rich duck broth. He opened the last smaller container to find steamed rice pancakes and a rich plum sauce. If it weren't for the disposable paper containers, he would have thought he was just served freshly prepared food in an upscale restaurant in Beijing.

"Okay. I don't mind being boring." Ramses said with glee as he reached into the plastic bag to find wooden chopsticks. He briefly paused to stare at the chopsticks thinking they were rather unsuited to the quality of the food before him. He shrugged it off and tore into the food like a man possessed.

He took a slice of breast on its own and relished the moist tender flesh, punctuated by a little layer of rich fat. After slowly chewing the piece, he took a bit of the crisp skin and bit into it, enjoying the contrast of the crispy chip-like skin with the soft breast. He then repeated the process with the rice pancakes. None of the other gods and goddess could see it but it was as though Ramses had found his true happiness in life.

About half way through the pancakes and duck breast, Ramses remembered the other smaller container. He decided to take a break from the main course to try this new culinary delight. He had something like this before but not this kind of presentation with broth. He reached into the plastic bag to find a porcelain soup spoon. He looked at it and just laughed; it seemed so very out of place with the take out bag, paper containers, and disposable chop sticks. He continued his laughing all the way through picking up the first spoonful and slowly eating it. As the contents entered his mouth, the laughter faded and he was overwhelmed by flavor. It was a profound moment for Ramses. Without any further novelties or distractions, Ramses finished the entire contents of the meal. Afterward Ramses stared at the emptied containers in contentment and a little surprise at what had transpired.

But regardless of the shock, Ramses was content. He thought to himself if that were the end of his 'present' he would have been a very happy God. It was a few moments after enjoying the food coma, he noticed something else in the take out bag. He recognized them as another favorite of his, though not exactly fine dining.

"Fortune cookies. Two even." Ramses was a kid in a candy shop. He popped one open and read his first fortune:

"You have Divine Luck on your side." Ramses chuckled at the pun "Cute" he said to no one and started munching away on cookie. It was as he was about the open the second one when a 'coworker' passed by his cubicle.

"Hey Ram, what have you got that smells so good?" It was Patricia, a curvaceous blonde with stunning looks. With his new memories he 'remembered' that she was the hottie of the office. She worked as a secretary and was always getting propositioned by the male employees. She was always out of their league. Ramses had longed for her too but always acted professionally and courteously around her. They were good friends.

"Oh just a little Chinese Duck. The usual."

"This smells amazing. You always find the best Chinese food. Where is this place?" Patricia was beside herself.

"It's in Beijing." Ramses said jokingly.

"Oh haha. Fine. Keep your secrets then."

On a whim Ramses decided to do something nice.

"Tell you what Pat. I have good fortune for you." He handed her the other fortune cookie.

"Oh yummy. I will take it." She broke open the cookie and scarfed it down.

"Aren't you going to read your fortune?"

"Don't be silly. It's just some random stuff some guy wrote and stuffed in a cookie." Patricia was quite dismissive.

"Now, Now. Don't mock the cookie. It good fortune for you!" Ramses said in a fake Chinese accent.

Patricia just shook her head, smiling. "Alright. 'You will find happiness in a new love.' Yeah, sure I will. Thanks for the cookie Ram. I needed that." With that Patricia walked off.

"Any time." Ramses was still ruminating on his meal. Something hit him again and with a sudden realization he remembered this present was from a Sex God. There had to more to it than the meal. To no one in the office Ramses said out loud "So Mister Sex God, just what do you mean by divine luck."

Ramses then peered out his cubicle to see mundane office activity. Nothing outrageous or particularly noteworthy. Ramses sat pondering the situation for a bit. He then thought about Patricia.

"Alright. Good Hook. I'll stay awhile." Ramses went back to work, letting his memories take over.

Ramses recalled how boring this job could be sometimes. He was an office tech for a large corporation. Mostly he fixed computers and hardware when they were on the fritz. He made sure everyone had a working printer and the company internet was running smoothly.

He checked his computer work station and saw that nobody had put any complaints yet.

"Might as well go check on supplies. First of the month coming up." Ramses said as if he really had been working that job. He took a clipboard with a check list on it and he made his way to a supply closet. It was quite out of the way and a bit secluded. The office staff jokingly referred to it as the 'dungeon'.

Clipboard in hand, he looked at the inventory. It was the middle of the day so many of the people walking by were in a rush to complete their own tasks. Everyone including Ramses generally stayed out of each other's way. It was a short time later he came upon the dungeon. The door was closed. He took a look at his clipboard.

"Hmm looks like we're running low on copier ink." Ramses was still looking at the clipboard when he opened the door and walked in.

As Ramses lowered the clip board to look he found that he was not alone. He saw Lucy near the top of a ladder on one of the shelves, reaching for something. She always wore rather conservative clothing which hid her beauty but Ramses could always tell how gorgeous she really was underneath it all. Today she wore a charcoal grey business skirt with matching top and heels that were inappropriate for a ladder.

"Hey Lucy, need a hand?" Ramses called

"Oh no thanks. Just need to grab a couple folders." Lucy was struggling to reach them at the very top, though Ramses would accede to her request to not help.

"Alright then." Ramses went off to check on toner and ink cartridges.

As Ramses was marking off on his clipboard he heard a frustrated grunt and a thud. Lucy was looking over her ladder a little annoyed. Ramses also saw a few folders on the floor which he guessed Lucy dropped. She started to hobble off the ladder.

"Okay one down. Hey Ram where are the folder labels?" Lucy asked a bit more composed now that she wasn't dangling.

Ramses did a quick scan of the room. "Other top shelf, a little further down." He pointed.

"Oh great. Always up top." Lucy with another exasperated sigh, moved the ladder and began to climb.

Ramses noticed that the ladder wasn't totally stable in the new position. "Hey Lucy, I don't think your ladder is quite stable."

"It'll be fine. I only need this stupid..." She was cut off as the ladder started to wobble with Lucy already near the top.

"Lucy!" Ramses quickly went to intercept her hopefully sparing her the painful fall. It was as he reached the ladder that it tipped over. Lucy gave a shriek and let go of the ladder. Ramses while on the move held out his arms to catch her as Lucy braced herself for a nasty fall.

It was pure luck that Lucy had fallen neatly with her legs wrapped around Ramses' head. Instead of taking a hard fall, she landed safely on top of Ramses.

It was Divine luck that Lucy had fallen in such a way that her skirt hiked up and Ramses got a face full of warm cunt. Also chalk it up to Divine luck, Lucy was not wearing any underwear. When Ramses opened his eyes, he was shocked to find out where this sweet taste was coming from. His head had become buried in Lucy's lower lips.

"Oh thank you Ramses. That would have sucked." Lucy breathed a sigh of relief not yet realizing where her crotch had exactly landed.

"Hmm mmmm Mmmm (Any time Lucy)" Ramses hummed as his mouth was obstructed.

Lucy gasped as the humming sensation suddenly set her off wonderful feelings. It was then she realized where Ramses' mouth was and what had caused that delightful sensation just now.

"Uhh yeah I need to get going now." Lucy tried to end this scenario without further embarrassment. Why the hell did she agree to go commando with her friends. She never should have let Jenna and Christine talk her into a 'no undies day'.

"Hmm mmm mmmm Hmm'mm mmmmmmm (Are you sure you're alright?)." Ramses again mumbled causing pleasure to shoot through Lucy.

For her part Lucy let out a flustered moan. She couldn't deny what was going on between her legs felt really good, but she didn't want to deal with the situation.

She started panting, "Thanks for save Ramses." She tried to dismount but in her haste, she only rubbed her erogenous zone even more.

Ramses for his part was flabbergasted. Even with 8000 years of experience in life, he wasn't quite sure what to make of the current situation. Since Lucy was bucking so hard against his face and moaning, he decided to go for broke.

He grabbed her hips and really started on her soft spots.

"What are you...ooohhh." Lucy was lost to the pleasure. Fuck it she thought. This felt too good to stop. She started bucking against Ramses mouth. It wasn't long but through Ramses frantic licking and rubbing, being encouraged by Lucy, Lucy came in with a tiny squirt. She tensed up and in a quick spasm rode out her orgasm. Ramses for his part was fascinated and awed as a woman climaxed all over his face. Never before had a woman done that in such a visual way with him. He relished in the pride and power he felt having accomplished that, at work no less. Lucy started going limp and slinked off Ramses. They shared a look of confusion and wonder.

Ramses tore his gaze away looking around the room quickly. He found what he had been searching for right on the shelf right next to him. "Here" He took the box of tissues and offered some to Lucy.

"Thanks" Lucy marveled at how lucky it was that they were right there. She took a couple and wiped herself, clear the mess coating her crotch and inner thighs. She blushed as she realized she had made that mess. Ramses for his part started wiping his chin and mouth off as well.

As she finished up, Lucy put her skirt back down and shuddered. Maybe 'no undies day' was a good thing after all. She looked at Ramses on last time before deciding on what she did next.

"Hey Ram." Lucy said a bit hesitantly

"Yeah?" Ramses did not get a verbal reply but a French kiss instead. He wasn't complaining. It was Lucy who broke the kiss and gave a sultry look.

"Thanks again." Lucy said as she disengaged completely then scampered off with her materials tucked under her arm.

Ramses stood there. He felt great about what had just happened but also really confused. He now doubted if that really happened. He stood there trying to process the events. He remembered his clipboard and gave a glare. He had trouble remembering why he had it. It hit him as he was checking supply levels. He had trouble thinking anything coherent so he decided he didn't need to order anything.

123456...8