I Am a Sex God Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ramses left 'the dungeon' and went back to his workstation. For the next hour or so he had trouble focusing. He had a strange feeling; despite his millennia he was acting like a distracted, horny teenager. Thinking about it more and more he really wanted to go further with Lucy. He thought about she would look like without her top. He then imagined himself feeling her up and her cooing under his touch. He further delved into the possibility of her returning the favor.

He was brought out of his fantasizing by a chime on his computer. Someone put in an order for computer maintenance. Shannon seemed to indicate she was having connectivity issues.

"Alright. Go time." Ramses had a brief flash of rational thought. Ramses made his lonely trek out of his work space and started focusing on the task ahead.

He thought a moment and tried to remember where Shannon's office was. His new memories kicked in and he recalled her that she was just a floor below. He could take the stairs. With a new task to occupy his mind he got a grip on reality and made his way to do his job. He chuckled to himself as he realized that this was just a fantasy. He was a God not an office drone.

He didn't have much time to hold onto his moment of clarity as he came upon Shannon's office door. He heard muffled noises. It seemed as if someone was in pain. He then saw that Shannon's door was slightly open and he could peek in. What he saw brought back some teenage distraction.

Shannon was on top of her desk with another woman on top of her. Both women were caressing each other and in a heavy make out session. He did not move from his position, just watching intently never blinking. In his pants, though he wasn't aware of it, his manhood responded to the wonderful view. He loved how their tongues dueled and caressed simultaneously. He got a jump when he realized both women had opened their tops and unclasped their bras. The goods were just hidden behind the dangling fabrics.

Ramses craned his neck trying to find a view that would reveal the tantalizing bounty but alas the crack in the door was too narrow. Ramses wasn't disappointed for very long; Shannon let out a sexy moan as the mystery woman opened Shannon's blouse to reveal plump mounds and very stiff nipples. She grabbed a tit in each hand and started licking, nibbling, and pinching. Shannon's response was performance art. Each moan and gasp elicited more fervor from her lover as well as inciting more desire in Ramses.

If Ramses were not so entranced, he would have been very uncomfortable with his manhood now straining against his slacks. At the next display it strained even more; the unidentified woman proceeded south. Ramses identified Shannon's sexy red panties already dangling around her left ankle. It would have been fair to say his manhood could have ripped through his pants it was so engorged. The mystery woman must have struck gold because Shannon's moans were getting louder and almost into screams. She muffled her mouth with her hand trying to prevent just that occurrence.

Ramses' cock almost shot a load on its own as the woman he now recognized as Rachel from Accounting gave Shannon's clit a French kiss. It seemed as if Rachel had done this before and was going with gusto. In rather short order Shannon bit her hand to clamp down on a scream and she shook in the throes of passion. For her part Rachel slowed down and was kissing the inside of Shannon's thighs, enjoying servicing as much as Shannon did.

Shannon opened her eyes and looked at the door. Ramses thought she was looking right at him. "Oh fuck."

Without hesitating Ramses bolted before he could be confronted for peeping. He had trouble moving with a throbbing erection but he managed.

"You were right Rachel. Leaving the door open did make it better." Shannon said looking at the cracked door. She didn't see Ramses. She just thought back to Rachel's suggestion and was just commenting on her lover's naughty idea to leave the door open this time.

"Oh you slut, you. I knew you had a little exhibitionist in you." Rachel said in a husky voice dripping sex.

"More like a have an exhibitionist eating me out." Shannon retorted eliciting a throaty laugh from Rachel.

"Alright lover girl. Let's see how you take it." Shannon repositioned and started on Rachel.

-

For his part Ramses was sure that though he got spotted, they couldn't have possibly identified him through that small crevice. He made it to the stairwell and was sure he was in the clear. He however was still sporting impressive wood and had a difficult time getting the delicious scene out of his mind.

Divine Luck was in full effect; just at the time, Jenna was making her way down the stairs. She was in a somewhat bad mood. Lucy had just told her what had happened. It was so hot the way she described it. It sounded made up but Lucy was never the type to make up something like that. After seeing how Lucy blushed and shivered when she described the events, it must have really happened. She also thought about how she was also without any under garments. She was now turned on and wanted some. As luck would have it (she didn't know it was Divine Luck) she saw Ramses coming up the stairs in quite a hurry. He was hobbling a bit seemingly like he had a weight on one of his pant legs.

Ramses notice Jenna. Ramses cursed in his head. He tried to calm himself and try to act natural. Nothing to worry about, just be cool.

"Hey Jenna." Ramses said a bit awkwardly. He was straining to try and hide his bulge.

"What's up Ram." Jenna said casually. "So fix any computers today?"

Ramses stopped in his tracks and stuttered a bit. He remembered that Shannon had put in a ticket for computer issues. He had a fear that he was going to have to go back eventually. He caught himself to give a response.

"Oh nah. Not yet." Ramses stood there with an awkward grin.

As Jenna kept descending the stairs she had a moment of doubt. Did Lucy really get her rocks off with this guy? She then looked down and got a shock. He was bulging and he was huge. In that moment of shock she slipped and started to fall.

"Whooaa..." Jenna tumbled and tried to grab the first thing she could to stop from falling. As Divine Luck had it, the first thing she grabbed was the waist line of Ramses pants. Out of instinct Ramses moved to catch her. Though I created this reality and packed with all manner of sexual delights, I couldn't have planned this scenario better. Jenna fell in such a way that she pushed Ramses pants down and freed his aching cock. Ramses caught her arms in such a way that she pivoted in front of him and landed fairly safely on her knees. To cap it all off, his cock bounced up and out in front of Jenna timing it perfectly that the head of his cock pushed into her warm wet mouth.

As Jenna came to her senses, she felt a relief at avoiding a nasty spill on the stairs. When she became fully aware she noticed the meaty fill in her mouth. She opened her eyes and realized there was a cock in her mouth and Ramses looking back at her in profound shock.

She thought how could this have happened. She then replayed the fall and realized she is pretty much responsible for it all. And what luck. Lately she was dreaming of giving a blowjob. She had never given one and was reluctant to breach the topic with her boyfriend. Now that she had what she believed was an impressive cock, she gave a tentative suck.

"Holy shit." Ramses said out loud as the sudden suction sent electricity through his cock and pushed him closer to nirvana.

Jenna couldn't have predicted how much she would love a blowjob. With just one little suck, Ramses provided just the reaction she had day dreamed about. Not only that, the throbbing cock in her mouth made her own libido spike. She decided that she couldn't let this opportunity go. She closed her eyes and gave another suck but this time she also simultaneously swirled her tongue. Ramses gave a guttural groan and shook more than the last time.

Jenna basked in her new discovery. All of sudden her eyes opened in mild surprise at the taste. He leaked something in her mouth and it drove her wild. This must be the pre-cum she thought. The taste, oh god so musky. So good. Need more.

Jenna's thought process devolved into primal instinct and incomplete sentence fragments. Jenna became a woman possessed and grabbed Ramses' hips and started sucking for dear life. She was so turned on nothing was going to stop her from finally tasting cum. She had dreamed of this for weeks.

Ramses for his part lost all control as well. At first he told himself it was a pure accident that he tried to save Jenna from a fall and then coincidentally she started sucking his cock. He kicked himself at the way he phrased that in his head as no one would believe that if he had to explain it. Then Jenna started sucking. Between witnessing licking Lucy, watching Shannon and Rachel, and now getting his dick sucked, Ramses was a bit overwhelmed.

Despite never having done this before, Jenna was hitting all of Ramses buttons. She even took him all the way down to the base of his shaft. It didn't help Ramses cope as she moaned sending more pleasure through Ramses already overstimulated cock. She knew practicing with that banana would pay off.

After some wonderful deep throat, Ramses couldn't hold on any more. Jenna sensed the goods were on the way and held him firmly and took him down as far as she could take him. That sent him over the edge. Ramses shot for what seemed like forever. Jenna loosened her grip only to have the tip in her mouth blast a couple more shots. As she took the load on her tongue, her already aroused stated was pushed into overdrive. It was quite impressive as the last few shots were enough that some spilled out of her mouth and splattered on her chin and neck.

With such a strong taste she began her own climax. She was unprepared for the pleasure that coursed through her. Blowjobs are fucking awesome she thought.

After Ramses came back to his senses, he looked at Jenna and was bit mortified. Here he saved Jenna from a nasty spill only to spill some nasty on her. He saw Jenna was a bit glassy-eyed. He figured she was in shock from the whole thing. It severe embarrassment, he pulled up his pants over his finally wilting member and made a hasty retreat.

Jenna didn't care that Ramses left. She was to occupied with the after effects of the cum. Oooh she felt so dirty thinking that word. She stood up and basked in the afterglow. She felt her chin and found the extra bits left. She scooped them up to make herself more presentable. Couldn't go back to work with cum on my face she decided. On an impulse she sucked the remains off her fingers and swallowed. The tingly sensations she got because of it made her feel horny all over again. She walked off thinking if she could find something else to suck.

-

Ramses scurried into his cubicle hoping that no one saw what transpired on the stairs. And he also hoped that Jenna wouldn't be super pissed at him for blasting a protein shake down her throat.

For a good 10 minutes, Ramses sat in his chair replaying the events of the day. He was super embarrassed yet strangely satiated. He was a bit afraid of being found out yet that prospect had only heightened the moments of pleasure. He then remembered the fantastic lunch. As he thought more and more he realized that this was probably the most fun he's had in a few millennia.

"You know what. I'll say it. Thank you Mr. Sex God." Ramses decided he had a blast. This was good gift. He was about the let the energies fade and return when he spotted an unopened fortune cookie. He paused. Had he not noticed that? No he couldn't have. No Chinese delicacy could escape his attention. Out of curiosity, he decided to open it. Before actually reading the fortune, he scarfed the cookie. That calmed him from any previous anxiety. While still munching he read his little paper.

"Your patience shall reward you"

He stared at the fortune. He guessed there was some more to it. As if on cue, Patricia came out from behind.

"Hey Ram." She sounded hurried and frantic.

"What's up?" Ramses inquired. He could sense the urgency in Patricia's voice.

"We need your help ASAP." She nodded her head toward the elevators.

Uh Oh Ramses thought. Patricia worked with the upper management guys. "With what exactly?"

"No time. I explain when we get there. C'mon." Patricia was waving her hand to move it.

Ramses took a quick glance at patricia. Her suit jacket was off and her hair was a bit disheveled. She looked delectable. Ramses thought to himself, "what the hell. I could stay a bit with her around."

"Let's get going." Ramses quickly got up from his chair and followed Patricia to the elevators. As they got on the elevators, Patricia was bouncing a bit. She seemed a bit flustered at whatever the situation was. Ramses actually liked it as with each bounce, her tits were swaying in a wonderful manner. He was getting a bit hard again. He didn't have much time as the elevator opened to their destination.

He was guided by Patricia to a string of nice offices. In each there was an occupant seemingly locked in a struggle with their computer. He and Patricia reached what he remembered was her desk. Patricia hunch over the desk to type at her computer. She turned the monitor so he could see.

"This is the problem." She showed him the monitor displaying an error when she tried retrieving files from the company servers.

"Seems the server is down. Why didn't you just put in a ticket?" Ramses said as diplomatically as he could muster.

"Tried that. Been waiting for over half an hour." Patricia replied hurriedly

"So then why not just call Jason in tech? Doesn't he serve this floor?" Ramses said a bit confused.

"Ram, you don't understand. We have work for a high profile client that needs to be done within the hour. I can't spend all day on the phone with a tech trying to figure out what the problem is. We need to fix this now."

"Alright I'll see what I can do." Ramses sat at Patricia's desk and started typing away. Patricia watched hoping this could be resolved. Mr. Weller would have her ass if she didn't have the documents prepared by 3. Patricia was a little nervous a Ramses pulled up a black box filled with text she had never seen before. Ramses seemingly was typing at lightning speed. And the box filled with text that she couldn't discern.

"Hmm 0% packet return. That's not good." Ramses stated. Patricia did not like the sound of that, despite Ramses calm. Ramses checked the Ethernet port and pushed the cable in. Yeah that was fine. He checked the port on the wall. Yeah that checked out too.

"Hmm let's go check the closet." Ramses said very calmly. Patricia was getting anxious.

"Why do we need to go to the closet? How is that going to help?" Patricia was confused.

"That's where the box is."

"The what?" Patricia had no idea what he was talking about.

"You'll see." Ramses said. He noticed in the offices that he was passing that many had the same frantic look as Patricia. He peeked his head in to one of the offices. "Hey you having network trouble?"

"Yeah. Need to access client records like yesterday." The guy looked up and saw Ramses. "You here to fix it? About damn time."

"Yeah I just got called. Give me 10." Ramses shuffled back on his way.

"Hmm looks like the whole floor. Most likely the box then."

Ramses with Patricia in tow made their way to a janitorial closet a bit out of the way.

"Okay Ramses. Explain what we're doing here." Patricia had little patience due to the circumstances

"Simple." Ramses opened the door to reveal what you'd expect from a janitor's closet; cleaning supplies, a sink, a small A-frame ladder, and some sprinkler valves. Ramses then pointed toward the ceiling. Patricia noticed a black metal box bolted to the wall near the ceiling. The panel had a small key hole and no markings

"I need to check the box." Ramses let his memories take over and fiddled with a small ring of keys. He used a step ladder to reach the box. Ramses paused on the 4th step of the ladder as he found the correct key. He held it out to put into the box to unlock it. He hesitated and before putting the key in to unlock, he paused.

"What the fuck?" Ramses said in almost a whisper.

"What?! What's wrong?" Patricia sounded very worried. What the fuck is not what she wanted to hear.

Ramses put his key away without putting it in and just opened the box.

"The box is unlocked. Someone did not follow protocol." Ramses opened the box wide. Patricia looked in and saw many wires crisscrossing all feeding into some machine. It was a bit dark so she couldn't see all the way into the box. Ramses reached into his pocket for a small flash light. He shined it into the box and reached in. Patricia could see him following some of the wired with his fingers. He fiddled with some wires. The parts that Ramses touched lit up, flashing a pale orange lights.

"Wait 15 seconds." Ramses said. After the elapsed time the orange flashing lights turned a solid green color.

"Let's go see if that fixed it." Ramses closed the cover and took out his keys. "I'm going to have to make a report to the head tech someone left this box unlocked."

Ramses strode out confidently. Patricia wasn't sure what she just witnessed but she kinda liked it. She never saw Ramses so in control and collected.

On the way Ramses stopped by the same office he popped into. "Hey buddy. Hit your refresh button."

A few moments later Ramses got his response. "Oh fucking A thank you."

"You're welcome." Ramses made his way to Patricia's desk. Patricia really liked how Ramses was handling himself. Ramses reached Patricia's desk and without waiting for her, he turned the monitor and keyboard and set out typing with purpose.

After only 30 seconds or so Ramses turned the screen and put the keyboard back. "Okay. Try it."

He moved over to the side of the computer and stood there. Patricia looked at the screen and saw she had network access. Holy shit he did it. She then shifted her gaze to Ramses. He was standing there calmly.

"Oh thank you!" Patricia squealed and planted a kiss right on Ramses' lips.

For his part Ramses was stoic and took it. Patricia took note of it. When she kissed him he stood attentive but not falling over himself cuz the office hottie had just kissed him. He stood there for a good 3 seconds almost as if nothing happened. At that moment he reached toward Patricia's printer and a document printed; he grabbed it, took out a pen from his pocket and started writing on the document.

"What's that?" Patricia asked, still a bit flustered at the more confident Ramses.

"Incident report. I have to file one on the box being left unlocked." He looked over the document. Once he was satisfied he put his pen away and started making his way out.

"Okay you're all set." Ramses made his way to the elevator. As he walked away, Patricia felt some stirrings in her loins. Though she didn't quite understand what he did, it was an impressive display. He easily fixed the problem and then walked away like it was nothing. For him she reasoned it was nothing. She was momentarily pulled away from her reverie as she noticed that Ramses had opened the exact documents she needed already from the company servers. She was left feeling tingly all over for the rest of the day.

-

Ramses stood contemplating in the elevator. He was actually thinking about Patricia's kiss. He was so in the moment with his work that he forgot the hottest woman in the office just kissed him. Ramses stayed in this fantasy because he wanted more of Patricia. In all his years, he never found anyone as compelling as she is, real or not. Also he found himself strangely drawn to computer work. Only until recently did he have to use machines. As a God he could just use his powers for any need that might arise. Now in the information age he could not avoid use of machines that his ancient mind still had trouble grasping. So now being able to draw on these memories and dive right into a sea of wires without trepidation or reluctance was strangely compelling.

123456...8