I Am a Sex God Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking both of these things into account he decided staying a little longer would be a good experience. It beat the hell out of having to listen to Ella and Brooke chat on about mundane things. Who cares you got the whole tribe to worship you as a goddess of weather and give you all their gold just to make it rain a little?

In high spirits he went back to his cubicle. He looked at his computer with new eyes. Before that contraption was minor nuisance. Now he didn't mind it so much. He brought up several diagnostic screens and just started reading. Before he would not have understood anything he was reading. Now he understood it perfectly and could even make judgements on its design.

His attention was diverted to his phone as it rang. He picked it up and answered in the most customer service voice he could muster.

"You've reached tech. Ramses speaking."

"Yes hello I've got an issue with my computer." The voice responded.

"Alright. Can you describe in as much detail what your specific issue it?" Ramses said with as much diplomacy as he could. No shit you're having a computer issue. Why the hell would you call me otherwise.

"Uhh yeah. My uhh, internet port thingy isn't working." The voice said a little hesitantly.

"Okay. The port on the computer?" Ramses asked uncertain of what this person meant.

"No, uhh the one on the wall. It's broken. I think you need to come here and fix it." The voice sounded like a kid trying to hide something.

"On the wall you say. Alright which office are you in?"

"752."

"Alright. Heading up now."

"Take your time." The voice said and then there was a dial tone. Ramses could have sworn he heard a groan right before the person hung up.

Ramses then thought on the office number. That was an executive office. He made his way to the elevator once more. He was not used to making so many house calls.

He was confused as to what exactly the problem was if the person seemed so sure the it was the wall port and not something else.

When he got off the elevator he was treated to a plush reception area and a stern looking secretary behind a mahogany desk typing away. She briefly glanced at Ramses and then back to her computer screen.

"Can I help you?" The secretary said without looking up from her typing.

"I'm with tech. I was called in for a problem in 752."

"One moment." The secretary spent the next 60 seconds on her computer finishing whatever task she was doing. After that she picked up her phone and dialed. After a long moment she got a response.

"Mr. Reynolds, there's a tech here for you."

-

"Yes sir. Very good. Also you asked for a reminder of the meeting this afternoon with the floor managers."

-

"Yes sir. It's in 15 minutes."

-

"Right away sir." After that brief exchange she hung up the phone and turned to Ramses. "You can go in. Last door on the right." With that she went back to typing not even looking at Ramses.

Ramses felt very welcome here after that exchange. He shook his head and went down to the office. It was an ornate door with a name placard: Keith Reynolds - C.O.O.

Ramses gave a knock. He heard a "come in." Ramses opened the door to find Mr Reynolds scurrying about with many papers while simultaneously trying to put on his suit coat.

"Where is your wall port?" Ramses asked in a friendly manner.

"Over there." Mr Reynolds pointed to the corner of the office. He was rather gruff in his voice.

Ramses walked over and noticed the port, or more accurately what was left of it. It looks like someone had taken a hammer and smashed it in. Yeah that would be technical issue.

"Whoa, what happened here?" Ramses said out of instinct.

"Uhh yeah I guess the cleaning crew might have been a bit careless with the vacuum or something. How long will it take to fix that?" Mr Reynolds seemed rushed. He guessed this meeting was urgent.

"Hard to say. Probably at least 30 minutes depending on the damage."

"I'll be gone for an hour for this meeting." Mr Reynolds sounded like he was making a threat. Ramses sensing what would be best gave a response that he thought Mr. Reynolds would want to hear.

"The issue will be resolved by the time you get back, Mr. Reynolds." Ramses said with certainty.

"Very good." With that Mr. Reynolds took his briefcase filled with documents, put on his coat, straightened his tie, and left the office.

With any distractions gone, Ramses looked closely at the port. He checked the wiring. Huh. Mostly intact. In fact the electrical parts looked functional. He wondered if he could just plug the wire back in and it would be fine. He took the Ethernet cable and plugged it back into the intact socket. He then sat at the desk and saw a little icon flash. He was now connected.

Unbeknownst to Ramses, It was Divine Luck that Mr. Reynolds left in such a hurry, dealing with Ramses and the meeting, he forgot all about his personal assistant Faye, was under his desk that was blowing him. Faye was blindfolded and had ear plugs in. She was also tied to the desk with a leash and collar. She so loved the games she played with Keith. Whoops gotta be professional; with Mr. Reynolds.

About 10 minutes earlier, she was taking his cock down; he suddenly freed his cock from her mouth and move slightly away. Oh what a tease he was. She whimpered a bit but she cooed a bit as he pet her. She could sense that he got up from his chair. That was sign that he had to pause to deal with someone in the office. No matter. She was going to play with herself until his return. Right as she was about to hit her afternoon delight, she sensed someone sitting down. She shifted as she wanted her wonderful cock back down her throat.

Ramses checked the monitor and found that everything appeared in order. It was only aesthetic damage. Nice. He typed a little bit just to make sure everything was in order. He did not notice the lovely little slave about to pounce. Just as Fay was about to make grab his legs and start sucking, He moved away to check the wall port.

Faye got a little shock as she reached out only to feel nothing there. Oh that's how you want to play Keith? You are so going to get it. She thought to herself. She was even more turned on.

Ramses took a roll of tape he found on the desk and started patching up the port. He wondered how in the hell this could have happened. This port was a little too tall to be hit by a vacuum. It turns out was Faye that kicked in the port after being fucked against the wall so vigorously by Mr. Reynolds. After only a minute, the port looked fine again. You'd have to look closely to know it was taped back in place. Ramses was satisfied. He went back to sit down just to double check everything was working.

He was typing when suddenly his chair pulled forward toward the desk. He was startled to say the least and then really surprised when he felt hands forcibly pull down his pants and then the same wonderful, soft hands grab his cock. He was getting hard. For a moment the pleasure washed over him and he forgot that he was being mauled.

He momentarily came to his senses and tried to pull away a little. He then heard a ravenous voice under the desk.

"Oh no! I'm not letting this beautiful dick get away again!" A feminine voice called out. Her intensity and desire could be heard clearly. Ramses was shocked again as he was pulled back into the desk and started feeling a very skilled tongue dance all over his cock along with those wonderful hands.

Ramses thought to himself "Oh not again." For a brief pause he felt the sensation stop. He heard the voice: "Oh fuck you're so much bigger than before. I don't know if I can take it all."

After that sentence he felt his entire cock engulfed by what he assumed was a warm mouth. After that both Ramses and Faye were lost. Ramses let the mystery cock sucker have her way with him and Faye let loose all the pent up desire.

Neither would be denied now. Between Faye's desire and Ramses inability to comprehend the situation, both rode out the pleasure to the end. Faye's skilled sucking produced a creamy reward. It was a good thing the door was so thick as Ramses let out a moan and Faye almost screamed with Ramses cock in her mouth as they both hit their respective crescendos.

Ramses sat there panting. He moaned and twitched a little as he felt a tongue caress him lovingly.

"Thanks for that baby. If it's alright with you Mr. Reynolds, I'm gonna take a nap." The voice called out.

Ramses gained some senses back. Mr. Reynolds? That's not me. Out of curiosity he looked under the desk. What he found confused the hell out of him. He saw a buxom woman in a business suit, her blouse open, skirt hiked up, and with a collar and leash? She was pursing her lips as if expecting a kiss. Ramses didn't want to leave her hanging so he tried to give her a light kiss on the lips. He made contact which elicited a sexy moan.

"Oh so sweet. Fuck you know how to make a woman feel special. Night baby." With that she curled up under the desk and started napping.

Her display got Ramses a little hard again. He decided not to push things further. He got out of there as fast as he could without looking suspicious.

He didn't even say goodbye to the secretary at the elevator. He doubted she would have cared either way. Now that he was in the elevator, he calmed down somewhat. He made his way back to his desk without further incident. When he read his monitor a lot of the anxiety came back. He saw the ticket for Shannon still active. With shaky hands, he dialed her office to see if she still needed help. Hopefully nothing else would happen.

Ramses heard an unsteady voice answer, "Hell...uhh Hello?"

"Yes this is Ramses in tech. You put in a ticket for assistance." He answered

"Oh yeah...nnnnhhhh." Then he heard a more husky, "Oh yeah..."

"Uhhh, So what can I help you with?" Ramses heard a grunt. He was confused now.

"Ohhh...uhhh. I need to cum." Shannon said to Ramses. Since it was over the phone Ramses did not get Shannon's meaning.

"You need me to come?" Ramses

"Oh cum! Yeah" Shannon said unsteadily.

"Umm, Alright I guess. I'm coming." Ramses said.

"Definitley! Cum all over!" Shannon said as she hung up the phone.

Again Ramses misheard her and thought she said "Come on over."

That was weird, Ramses thought as he started heading over to Shannon's office for the second time that day. This time I'll take the elevator. He wanted to avoid the stairs.

Ramses came upon Shannon's office door which was fully closed this time around. He knocked. He heard a frantic "Just a second." He then heard some rustling. After about 15 seconds the voice said "Come in."

Ramses opened the door, to find Shannon sitting at her desk. She was giving a bit of an awkward smile and had a clear blush on her face.

"You had a technical issue?" Ramses asked.

"Uhhh..." Shannon gave a bit of a faraway look as she pondered the question. Then she remembered.

"Oh right. My keyboard won't type."

"Ah I see. I'll check it out." Ramses made his way over the Shannon's desk. With that Shannon went a little wide eyed. As Ramses was about to make his way behind the desk Shannon looked like she was about to explode.

"No wait! What are you doing?" Shannon quickly said and Ramses stopped in place right at the front of the desk, thinking he did something wrong.

"Umm, I was going to look at your computer." Ramses said unsure of himself almost phrasing it as a question.

"Oh. Uhhh. Here." Shannon a bit frantically turned her monitor. "Stand right there. Here look."

On Shannon's monitor was a word processor. She typed frantically and nothing typed on the document.

"Hmm a bit odd. Can I see the key board?"

With that Shannon pushed the keyboard towards Ramses. Ramses looked at the monitor and started typing himself. And sure enough as he typed nothing came on the word processor. He even tried keyboard commands and nothing was working. Ramses was looking at the computer screen so he didn't notice Shannon shaking in her chair.

"Well let's double check the keyboard is plugged in." Ramses said

"What?" Shannon said a bit fearfully.

"Let's see if the keyboard is plugged in. I need to go under your desk and..."

"NO!!" Shannon nearly screamed. Ramses just looked at her in a very confused and afraid manner. What the hell was her deal he thought. He was even more confused as Shannon's eyes rolled back in her head and she gave a moan as if in distress. Ramses just stood there. He had no idea how to act.

In a reversal of words, Shannon belted out "OH YES!!" It became clear as to what was going on as Shannon's chair slide back from the desk. Ramses went wide eyed and he saw Rachel on her knees, her head buried in between Shannon's thighs. Rachel was going really hard as she pushed harder and deeper into Shannon so much so that she started pushing the chair until Shannon was braced against a wall. It was Shannon that went wide-eyed as she realized she (and Rachel) had been exposed. She didn't have much time to stay wide eyed as her eyes rolled back in her head and she moaned out her orgasm.

Ramses stared at the display. His eyes bulged to take in more of the sight. His erection came back yet again. It took only 10 seconds for Shannon to ride out her avalanche of an orgasm but to both her and Ramses it felt like a life time. Afterward Shannon tried to regain her breath. After being able to breath again, she opened her eyes to find Ramses there staring and with a hard-on. She was blushing before but now she was absolutely scarlet.

"Uhhh I can explain." Shannon said as Rachel just giggled still nestled in between Shannon's thighs.

Without really thinking about it Ramses just blurted out, "Jeez you two are still going at it?"

Shannon nearly fainted. Oh god! He knew! At shannon's expression, Ramses realized his mistake. He gave away that he knew.

"Well that's rich." Rachel said as she stood up. She had a smirk going as if proud that she had an audience. As she stood, Ramses saw that her top was off and was only wearing her Bra and skirt. As she stood she licked off a little remaining girl juices from her fingers. She radiated pure sex.

"How long have you known?" Rachel asked very casually.

"Uhhh. I uhhh, saw you two earlier." Ramses replied not really able to form a believable lie with what he just witnessed. At that admission, Shannon Just covered her eyes. Holy shit someone actually did see them. Rachel walked over to Ramses with the poise and purpose of a supermodel. She had a wolfish grin.

"So are you gonna tell anybody about what you saw?" Rachel said in almost a whisper as she reached Ramses face.

"Oh no! Of course not. Your secret is safe with me." Ramses sputtered.

Rachel gave cute little frown. "Oh. Too bad." She put her hands on her hips which gave Ramses a marvelous view of her cleavage straining against her bra. She turned a bit to face Shannon.

"You sure can pick em'. How gallant." Rachel turned to Ramses with a smile that could be best described as conspiratorial.

"You know, it's partly because of you." Rachel said raising her eyebrows.

"huh?" Ramses didn't know what to do with that one.

"It's true. You see it as we were winding down, Shannon got revved back up after Jenna told us about what happened."

"What?!" It was Ramses turn to have scarlet face.

"Oh yes. As we were finishing up, she passed by and we saw she had some cum on her face. I cornered her in this office and made her tell me everything. She told us of how you saved her and how she got your cock in her mouth. Oh and she told us of how big you are. It got Shannon so hot I had to lick her to 5 orgasms just to get her to concentrate on work. Isn't that right sweetie?"

Ramses looked over at Shannon who just buried her face in her hands, hoping no one would look at her. Ramses looked back at Rachel. Rachel reached out and fondled Ramses cock through his pants. Ramses was entranced by Rachel's hand

"It's decided. You're going to shove that beautiful cock in Shannon."

Ramses and Shannon simultaneously shrieked, "WHAT?!"

Rachel first turned to Shannon, "Oh don't deny it baby. You know you want this thick cock in you." Shannon thought about it and gave a shudder. She just nodded shyly.

"And Ramses. Remember Shannon cumming?" Rachel asked. Ramses did remember and holy fuck that was super sexy. Ramses dumbly nodded

"Need I say more?" Rachel responded

The situation was getting the best of him and Ramses didn't respond at all. At this point he probably would have agreed to any request Rachel made. Rachel took Ramses silence as hesitance

"Oh? Such a player you. Well let me give you an extra incentive." With that Rachel went on her knees, and pushed Ramses pants down to his ankles. Without any further preparation, Rachel took Ramses rod down her throat. Whoa, third time today ramses thought. Once Rachel got going he lost all other thoughts.

At the display Shannon unconsciously started playing with herself. She thought to herself that Ramses was bigger than how Jenna described it. She trembled in anticipation of having a thick cock in her. It's been too long.

After a slow blowjob, Ramses cock, with an audible 'pop', sprang free from Rachel's talented mouth.

"It's time big boy." Ramses still had not moved from the spot he stood. Rachel went over to Shannon and looked at her with a knowing smile. She dragged the chair with Shannon still in over to Ramses. Shannon got a little doe eyed as she got closer to that big beautiful cock.

"Alright girl. Get ready to be fucked into tomorrow." Rachel pulled on Shannon's arm so that she shifted to stand. She then turned her so that she was facing away from Ramses with one knee on the chair; she braced both her hands on the chair. Her ass was pointed toward Ramses, her pussy on display.

"Go time stud." Rachel grabbed Ramses cocked and pulled it toward Shannon's dripping womanhood.

Neither Shannon nor Ramses could process a response. Both just braced themselves as they joined. Both moaned as Ramses entered shannon's tight little entrance. Both were paralyzed and did not move for a good minute.

"Hmm." Rachel said clinically as if looking at a computer error screen. She took a hold of Shannon's chair and looked at Shannon. Shannon looked at her friend with a pleading look. She had no idea what to do next. Rachel gave an evil grin. She put her hands on Shannon's and rocked back and forth. Shannon's eyes went wide as she could feel what Rachel was doing. Because the chair was on wheels, Rachel's actions pushed Ramses cock in and out of her without Ramses moving on his own. Shannon could feel each stroke in and out as Rachel rocked Shannon back and forth. Shannon looked at her friend with a face that said "How could you do that?"

Rachel then continued the evil smile as she slowly pulled the chair away. "Oh no. please don't" Shannon thought. It was too late as Rachel fully pulled away the chair to leave Shannon bent over taking it from behind. Rachel knew exactly what she was doing as Ramses' had grabbed Shannon by the hips and was pistoning on his own.

Ramses was now balls deep in Shannon, fucking her doggy style. With a look of triumph, Rachel scooted the chair and sat down in it, right in front of Shannon, to view her handy work. It was quite the show.

Rachel didn't keep track of time in terms of minutes, but in terms of how many orgasms rocked Shannon. She lost track but she was pretty certain that Ramses had fucked Shannon through about 8 orgasms. The look of shock on Shannon's face each time was precious as Ramses didn't give Shannon any rest. After one orgasm, Ramses powered through starting the process over for the next.

Around the 7th orgasm or so, Rachel thought to herself that Ramses was quite the prize. She'd have to take a ride one day. That thought was interrupted by ramses.

1...345678