I Am a Sex God Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Point taken." Sasha huffed as she shuffled off to change.

"I'm guessing you already called to confirm with our guests?" I directed that question to Dana

"Mm hmm." She said in a sing-song manner. It was clear she was really looking forward to this.

"How many could make it?" I sat attentively

"With me and Sasha, we have 7."

"Who specifically?" I had a pretty good idea who but I wanted Dana to confirm.

"Rachel, Alexis, Naomi, Adrianna, and Carla."

"Sandra and Mia couldn't make it?" I asked a bit disappointed

"Unfortunately no. So what have you got planned?" Dana asked.

"I'm thinking casual dinner party beforehand, worship to follow."

"In all the years we've done this, I think that's the first time you've actually called it worship." Dana sounded genuinely surprised.

"I still don't like it. But hey if you ladies insist on using that word, why not?"

"That's the spirit baby!" Dana replied enthusiastically. She'd never say it directly but she got really turned on with the whole god thing.

"Maybe this time you can go in your full god form", Sasha said a bit sarcastically having changed into clean pajamas.

I knew she was being sarcastic and still a little peeved from what I did earlier. Only two mortals have seen my full form. Both were in the room with me. Only after years of building trust and pushing the boundaries of mutual pleasure could both Dana and Sasha embrace my true form as well as give into other worldly pleasures. But then it struck. Perhaps it was time to truly push this little get together to new horizons. Hey if it was worship, might as well be a full god.

"That's it, Sasha!"

Dana and Sasha both glared at me. "Are you serious baby?"

"If it's worship you ladies want, it's time to go full god."

1...345678