I Am a Sex God Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh...I'm... gonna cum..." Ramses managed to say.

"Oh looks like that big cock is about to explode." She got up from her chair and held Shannon's chip up to make her have eye contact.

"You know what that means. Time to swallow!" Rachel said as Shannon's eyes went wide.

She pulled Shannon off of Ramses, his cock glistening with her juices. Rachel grabbed Shannon's butt cheek and turned her so her mouth lined up with that cannon ramses was sporting. Shannon looked at the cock in shock. How did that thing fit in me? As the cock glided into her mouth she closed her eyes and started cumming. The combination of feeling Ramses' cock pulse in her mouth and tasting her own juice sent her wild.

She started sucking, taking in as much of the length as she could. Ramses for his part lost none of his desire. As Shannon started sucking, Ramses held onto Shannon's shoulders and rode out to a huge load.

As Ramses rode out his climax, Shannon started sucking down as much of the cream as she could. Rachel for her part encouraged her friend by lovingly stroking along her sides and back.

As Ramses finished spurting all he could give, Shannon disengaged and let his softening cock of her mouth.

"Now how was that?" Rachel asked her friend. Shannon just nodded. "And how was all that cream? Tasty isn't it?"

Shannon nodded and patted her stomach. She also opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and displayed a little bit that she didn't swallow.

"Oh for me? You shouldn't have." Rachel leaned in and took the proffered tongue in her mouth.

At the sight Ramses almost sprang back to hardness. Fortunately it did last too long. After the cum induced make out session, Shannon fell to the floor starting to sleep.

Rachel just stood up and stretched. She made a swallowing sound, taking down whatever contents she took from Shannon. She took a towel from behind the desk and went up to Ramses. She bent on her knees and started cleaning him off. Ramses was still confused as all hell but he enjoyed Rachel's attentions.

"Thanks Ramses. Next time drill me okay babe?" She gave a sultry look at Ramses as she finished cleaning him off. Ramses just nodded

"So ummm. About the keyboard." Ramses remembered that of all things.

"What? Oh hahaha" Rachel laughed. "Don't worry about that. I unplugged it." Rachel gave a wink

"Thanks again."

With that Ramses left. Crazy day. As he made his way back to his cubicle on wobbly feet, he reflected on today's events. He did get quite a kick out of it but what he really wanted he had yet get. He would have loved to try something with Patricia. There was something there, an undeniable pull.

As he sat there fantasizing about Patricia with her clothes off, his erection was making a comeback. With the day's events and this many erections, another one should not have been possible.

But here he was about to pop another tent. You know what? Why the hell not. He thought as he decided this fantasy was just that. Who cares if she says no. I'm going to at least try. It was about 4:45pm so the day was ending. Maybe he could ask her to have a drink with him and take it from there.

He went to the elevator and headed back up to Patricia's desk. On the way up his heart fluttered. He was really doing this.

He reached his floor and walked out. The hustle of earlier had faded, with only a handful of people still hanging around the office. Ramses walked over the Patricia's desk.

Ramses reached the desk only to find no one occupying it. He glanced at the monitor and saw that it was logged off. Oh that was disappointing. She probably took off early.

Ramses was not disappointed long as a voice behind him called out.

"Ramses?" the voice called. Ramses turned to see Lucy.

Ramses had a brief memory flash of the events earlier in the day. He blushed a little but quickly composed himself.

"Hey Lucy."

"Hey Ramses." Lucy seemed just as embarrassed and tried to look away. "Oh Ramses, Patricia was looking for you earlier."

"Really? Is she still here? Her computer is logged off." Ramses seemed hopeful.

"I think she is. She said she had to take of something before leaving. That was only like 5 minutes ago."

"Do you know where she is?" Ramses asked

"Uhh. I saw her headed towards Mr. Woods' office. Down the hall."

"Thanks. I want to see if I can catch her before she leaves."

"Okay." Lucy said. Lucy was replaying the days events too and she looked at Ramses longingly. Though Ramses was too focused on something else to notice.

Ramses made his way down the hall of offices. It was at the very end of the hall that he saw the name card for Richard Woods. He lifted his hand to knock. As he was about to knock he stopped and listened. He thought he heard something. He leaned in to put his ear against the door. Sure enough he was pretty sure he could hear Patricia's voice.

His lucky day. He knocked.

He was a bit surprised then to hear Patricia in an angry voice yell through the door:

"Who is it?! I'm in the middle of something."

"Uhh Patricia? It's Ramses."

He heard Patricia through the door, "Ramses?! Oh hold on give me a minute." Her voice sounds much more surprised now than angry.

"Okay. Come in."

He opened the door slowly to peek in. Patricia was there sitting at the desk giving him a radiant smile.

"Hey Ramses. I was looking for you earlier."

"Sorry about that. Had to take a house call for computer troubles." Ramses stepped in and closed the door behind him.

"Oh don't worry about it. You're here now."

"Well I was going to ask you something buy uhh you first since you were looking for me." Ramses said a bit nervously

"Oh I just wanted to thank you for earlier today. You really saved us from a disaster" Patricia was acting a bit nervous herself.

"Oh no problem." Ramses smiled to deflect his nervous thoughts. Out of that nervousness he tried to strike conversation. "By the way what were you doing here?"

"Huh?" Patricia jumped at the question.

"Just curious why you're here. Lucy said you had to take care of something."

"Oh uhh. Just wanted to get a jump on paperwork for tomorrow." Patricia hoped that sounded plausible. " So uhh what did you want to ask?"

"Oh right." Ramses took a step forward. "I wanted to ask if you wanted to go out for a drink today."

Patricia swooned and then moaned at the question. With the theme throughout the day, Ramses was again confused.

"Is that a yes?"

Patricia just moaned out her pleasure once more. It was at that moment that Ramses realized he was stepping on something. He looked down to see a small purple piece of plastic. He bent down to pick it up and examine it. It seemed to be a remote of some kind.

Patricia looked absolutely mortified that Ramses was holding the device in his hand. The Divine luck was in full effect at that moment. The situation was that Patricia had become enamored with Ramses at his display. She didn;'t want to thank him; She really wanted to ask him out herself. Her disappointment had led her to try and relieve herself using her favorite little toy: a remoted controlled vibrating egg. She was 10 minutes into pleasuring herself when Ramses knocked. She was furious someone would interrupt her. Her heart fluttered and got even more aroused when she found out it was the man himself. She hurriedly made herself presentable. In her haste to turn off the vibrator, she accidentally tossed the remote across the room. Whatever. Her dream man was waiting for her. She didn't even bother taking it out.

Imagine her shock when Ramses some how managed to turn the vibrator back on by stepping on the remote. What are the chances of him even stepping on it, let alone turning it on.

Ramses out of curiosity played with the remote. As he did Patricia's moans increased in intensity. Oh no...It's happening again Ramses realized.

Patricia for her part was about to explode. The situation was too much for her. She was about to climax and Ramses hadn't even touched her yet. She was at the edge of climax. Her aroused state clouded her judgement. Like alcohol she was embolded to do things she wouldn't dare do without it. She got up and threw caution to the wind. Her body would not be denied.

While the vibrator was still going, she went over to Ramses and grabbed him. For the second time that day, she planted a fervent kiss on ramses lips. That action caused Ramses to tighten his grip on the remote inadvertently gripping the remote and sending the vibrator on max. Patricia rode out the wonderful yet accidental pleasure.

As her orgasm subsided, Ramses shook with his own surprise and somehow turned off the vibrator. Patricia looked at him in wonder. The sensations ceased but having the object of her desire so close, she wanted more.

Ramses unsure of what to say went for broke, "So how about that drink?"

Patricia couldn't put her finger on it but she was massively turned on. She just squealed and jumped on top of Ramses, sending both tumbling to the floor. Like a woman possessed she undid Ramses pants practically ripping the button off. Ramses cock sprung forth. Patricia pushed aside her panties and pulled the vibrator from her very slick cunt. She was amazed at how wet she was. Once the vibrator was out, she sunk as far down on Ramses as she could.

Without getting used to his manhood in her, she immediately started grinding away. Ramses for his part was so enamored with the vixen riding him that he too got into the spirit of things. He reached up to rip open Patricia's top to grab her tits.

There were no further words exchanged. The pair just rutted without a care in the world. Patricia had finally got what she had been chasing and Ramses found contentment. If he could die, he would die happy.

As quickly as the couple started, both reached climax quickly. Patricia collapsed atop Ramses and both lay panting.

Patricia looked at Ramses and say a look of genuine affection. Patricia melted a bit as she realized he returned her feelings. Even better she spasmed when his cock stirred. He could go again.

This time he turned her over so he was on top. He looked down with hunger now. Patricia liked where this was going. She nodded and Ramses took the lead, thrusting in her sending shivers down her spine. During their fucking she laughed. She had a moment of clarity realizing how absurd things played out. But she was glad they did. After a longer period of time Ramses shot once more into her depths. Patricia had cum twice while he was on top.

Again they shared a look. Both adored each other now. I guess it was official that they were a couple now.

"You were right ramses." Patricia said with a laugh in her voice.

"About what?" Ramses was genuinely clueless.

"My fortune."

It dawned on Ramses. He just laughed. Of course. Ramses realized he should have seen that coming. After that he let go of the world around him.

-

Ramses was startled to find himself back in the dining room with the gods and goddesses. Brooke was looking at him expectantly. We all had a shock when Ramses did something very out of character for him. He smiled, while it was apparent he was suppressing laughter.

"You broke him." Ella said somehow simultaneously joking and seriously.

"No, I believe I that had the opposite effect." I gave a friendly grin to Ramses. He gave the slight nod that was his signature. Though this one was full of life and merriment.

Dimitri and Ramses shared a look of mutual acknowledgement, both understanding what I had given them. Ella and Brooke exchanged looks of disbelief and incredulity. While this was happening everyone was shifting quick glances with everyone else, gauging each others' reactions. Only Anu gave nothing away with an emotionless stare.

"So ladies, care for a taste?" I put on my best sales smile and presented the box to the literal goddesses.

Ella and Brooke exchanged hesitant glances and settled their gaze on the display on offer. Finally it was Ella who broke the silence.

"So how does this work exactly?"

"Well reach out with your senses and see for yourself." I said. As an afterthought I added, "the rest of you guys can do the same."

At the invitation everyone released their control and regulation of the unlimited energies of the universe. Everyone at the table, except for Anu's eyes flared up in a golden light. After a lingering moment the light in everyone's eyes faded.

Ella spoke once more, "Okay, I guess we can try it." She looked to Brooke with a hesitance that was very uncommon for our group.

"Same time?" Brooke offered.

Ella seemed more reassured by that and nodded. Ella rested her finger on the sapphire while Brooke took the amber.

"1, 2, 3." Both chanted in unison as both picked up their respective gems and peered into them. Even though they knew what to expect the flash that enveloped both surprised them.

Everyone looked expectantly. Odd I thought. They stayed in that state for a good 3 seconds. I became a little concerned as the flash was not supposed to last this long on the first time. After a few seconds Ella came out of her trip with the goofiest grin I had seen on her. Her cheeks were flushed and began panting as if she had just finished some strenuous exertion. A few seconds later Brooke followed and came back to reality, the flash from her gem fading as well.

What Brooke did next I had expected but wasn't fully prepared to witness the expectation coming to fruition. She let out a sensuous moan of pleasure that lingered. Dimitri's jaw dropped, while Ramses' gave a glare and raised an eyebrow. Ella was still panting looking a little too pleasure drunk to give any reaction. Anu was as unflappable as ever still not eliciting a response.

For my part I just started at the pair with my jaw hanging a little. I had spent many months preparing their fantasies and knew it would have that effect. With my heightened perception of all things sex I could tell that the moment she came out of the trip, she had just left the fantasy after experiencing a whooper of an orgasm. She must have ended on a really good note. Despite my expectations being met, the actual impact of the reaction was bit intense in person.

After a moment we all saw it. Ella and Brooke had come to realize their true reality. Their respective fantasies faded and reality began to assert itself once more. Both their faces turned crimson each with matching expressions of being mortified, as they understood they let everyone witness them in a state of post coital bliss.

I couldn't help but tease them a little, "I take it you ladies enjoyed yourself."

They both looked down at their lap, too embarrassed to make eye contact with anyone. Both muttered at the same time, "Yeah."

"I'm glad. And one more completes the set." I walked over to Anu. This was going for broke. I hoped all that work would pay off here. If anyone needed some fun it was Anu.

"And last for my big sis, see anything you like?"

Anu's expression slightly softened at the mention of big sis but for the most part was unreadable. She looked at the content of the box without showing any apparent interest. By now everyone was looking expectantly at Anu. Brooke and Ella had mostly overcome their embarrassment to glance over. How would the oldest, most experienced among us take such a gift?

After a pause that seemed to last forever, she picked up the diamond. With a blank emotionless visage, Anu peered into the gem as the others had done. A quick flash...

--

Anu had found herself in a dark space. With her abilities as an all powerful Goddess, she wasn't fully blind. She looked around and saw she was on a flat space, with a soft floor. There was nothing on the horizon. She notice that the floor had a slight energy to it. She could not readily identify the source or its purpose; she was a little intrigued.

She did not think anything could really happen and decided to reach out to touch the energy. The instant she made contact with the energy, she got a jolt of sexual energy. She let out a low moan. For her part Anu was a little shocked. For a being of her power, experience, and frankly jaded nature a slight shock is a big deal.

She tentatively reached to her erogenous zones. She slowly touched her breast and stroked her belly. She was just distracted enough that she did not initially notice the appendages sprouting from the ground.

Anu was now pinching her nipples and moaning. She still did not know there was another presence. It was as she just let go of a now engorged nipple and rode the pleasure that the tentacles seized her. She gasped as the sensations returned to her lovely tits with tentacles wrapping around them and squeezing them for all their worth. Other tentacles wrapped around her abdomen, ankles, wrists, and anywhere else they could secure the Goddess.

With her power and abilities, she could have easily have thwarted the would be restraints. But the sexual energy she touched did something to her. Instead of swatting the tentacles away like an annoying insect, she let them proceed. She couldn't understand it herself. This was not dignified; why would she let such a thing happen.

"Because you want it..." a sensuous whisper called to her.

Anu again had a shock. "Two in one day" she thought. She scanned around as she was being bound. What she saw made her more aroused: a lithe form standing proudly. Due to the poor lighting, her face was obscured but it was readily clear, the form was a wonderful specimen of female.

"Go deeper..." Another voice called to Anu, this time deep and very male. Anu looked over in the other direction and found several male forms. The forms stood proud and cocky, along with very impressive erections, pulsating with each heartbeat.

Anu just moaned. The sexual energy was affecting her judgement and she ruminated on the suggestion. Normally she would never have entertained the idea but going deeper she decided might not be so bad. As she came to that conclusion, the tentacles moved with renewed vigor. They started rubbing her body all over and especially focused on her clit. She was reeling from the sensations.

"Beautiful." The feminine voice spoke in reverie and a bit jealousy. The other forms nodded their agreement.

Anu didn't have time to process how that made her more aroused as an appendage entered her wet cunt. Her moans were now continuous. With her heightened arousal, the tentacles shifted her stance. They pulled her down to the floor, where she was put on her hands and knees. She was bent over with her ass pointing up, a fat tentacle driving in an out of her.

After an orgasm ripped through her, she had enough of her senses to realize what a degrading postion she had been put in. Her arousal spiked further. After a long time on her hands and knees, she felt another tentacle teasing her anal entrance.

"Oh no... not... there." Anu protested weakly.

"Listen at the osbscene noises. Your little ass wants it bad." The female form spoke. Anu looked at her realizing she was right. She was even more embarrassed when she realized the female form was joined by other female forms all nodding. They all knew.

As she looked at all the forms enjoying watching her, the tentacle probing her rosebud, pushed in. She let out a yelp as it push in then expanded in her ass.

She was then assaulted by two appedages spreading her open on two fronts. Shelet her head sink to the floor, letting the assault on her continue. As she was rocked with another orgasm, she blindly groped around the floor to push herself up. She felt someone's feet. She looked up and found it was a male form looking down at her rather laschiviously. She looked up and was drawn to the sight of his gloriously hard cock.

In quite the attitude change, she let her hands climb up the legs of this beautiful stranger. She caressed his thighs and cooed with delight. She then pulled herself up a bit and brought her face to his cock. With the tentacles driving her wild she closed her eyes and started kissing. As she did so, the tentacles increased their pace. She couldn't understand whyu this felt so good.

1...345678