I Chauffeured My Wife and Her Lover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drive home was uneventful - quite unlike the last time we three drove together. I put music on and we spoke little; each of us, I suppose, savouring the anticipation of what might come.

Within a few minutes we were at our house, and it was strange to have Hal in it, this man whom we had known for an hour before tonight, but who had played such a role in our fantasies, and my anxieties, since then. I hung up our coats. Entering the living room, Hal sat down on the couch, not waiting to be invited. Sarah and I both remained standing for a moment, undecided as to our next moves - where to sit? What to say? I put my arm around her and kissed her neck. She embraced me and kissed me long on the mouth while Hal watched. She was obviously horny as hell. My cock strained against my pants.

"Drinks?" I offered, after we broke off our kiss.

"Sure," Hal replied.

"Beer?"

"Fine."

Sarah stood sort of swaying slightly, one foot crossed over the other, her head cocked to one side, a finger twirling a lock of hair behind her ear. Looking at me searchingly, she said:

"Maybe, I'll just... have a seat?"

"Yeah," I nodded. How hot she looked. The perfectly formed mounds of her breasts in her tight sweater. Short skirt showing plenty of bare thigh, and not hiding the sexual virtues of her shapely ass under its fabric. Face of an angel, carnal red lipstick.

"I mean..." she whispered so I could hardly hear her, still twirling a lock of hair. She put her mouth to my ear, her hot breath. "I mean, on the couch?"

I steeled myself against my beating heart.

"Sure."

In the kitchen, I readjusted my aching cock, grabbed three beer, and uncapped them. I took a deep breath, and a drink to calm my nerves.

What were they doing in there right now?

I listened, but didn't hear the sound of conversation. I returned to the living room with the beers.

When I got into the room, Sarah was seated close beside Hal on the couch, smoothing down her skirt with her hands. Sneaking a look, I could tell Hal was hard - it wasn't easy for him to hide it with the cock he had.

I passed out the drinks wordlessly to their thanks, went to the stereo, and put on a vinyl record.

"Nice," said Hal approvingly. "Cheers."

"Cheers."

I sat in one of the two chairs facing the couch, and took a sip of my beer. Hal was sitting coolly with his head leaning slightly back, drinking, and listening to the music. Sarah had put her beer on the side table, and sat with her hands between the knees of her outstretched legs, staring down at her feet. All of us were silent, but it wasn't the kind of silence where everyone is trying to think of something to say to start a conversation. It was more like any attempt at conversation would ring false and sound stupid, because we all knew we weren't there to talk. It was only at that moment that it occurred to me that just by bringing us all here I was consenting to something heavy. It would just be too stupid to bring him here, and chat about records or whatever, given the context. And there he sat with my wife, both of them waiting patiently, excited to have each other, and waiting for me to be ready.

Sarah looked up from her feet at me and held my eyes, waiting.

My heart jumped, and I could almost hear it pounding in my chest. I tried to imagine her reaction if I shook my head no. Sorry, baby. I said no guarantees, and I meant it. No cock for you tonight but mine.

I had a feeling I didn't want to see that reaction.

I took a deep breath and nodded.

She looked over at Hal, and the two of them locked eyes for a moment, and then Hal set his beer down on the table on his side of the couch. Turning back to her, he put his arm around her and she moved into him, putting her forehead against his, caressing his torso. He caressed a breast gently, rubbing his thumb on her erect nipple. Their mouths made a couple of tentative approaches and then locked together in a sensuous kiss as each of their hands roamed. Hal's free hand drifted from her breast, down her flank, her hips, lingering on her ass, squeezing it, rubbing, back up to her tits. Sarah's hand ran through his hair, caressed his neck, his pecs, lingering there briefly, his stomach, hip, ass, thigh, a quick exploratory pass over his bulging crotch, back up to his neck.

They broke the kiss, but continued exploring with their hands, breathing heavily, looking into each other's eyes. Sarah's hand went down to his crotch and stayed there this time, rubbing him. Then she grabbed the edge of the fabric by the button, and looked at me.

I nodded. I had already decided to let them go as far as oral sex if I could handle it, but no further.

She pulled and the button gave. She found the zipper tab and pulled it down, and then reached inside his underwear, and freeing his cock. It was as big as I remembered. Ridiculous, really. Her hand looked tiny on it as she stroked its length. Hal let his head fall back while he let himself enjoy her attentions for a moment. Then he pushed her hair back from her face and kissed her while he held her head in his hand and she continued stroking him.

When they ended the kiss, Sarah looked at me and held my eyes as she lowered herself slowly down and put the end of his cock in her mouth, still stroking his long shaft with her hand. She looked at me a long moment, her lips on the end of his cock, giving it wet licks with her tongue, and then she closed her eyes and started bobbing her head on him, tucking her hair back behind her ear so I could watch as she sucked and stroked him. I had to undo my top button to relieve my discomfort.

Hal caressed her back, rubbing his hand against the edge of her breast as she worked away on his cock.

"Let's get this off," he said after a while, meaning her sweater.

Sarah sat up and pulled the sweater off in a graceful motion, revealing a black lace bra and a flawless torso. She looked at me as she reached behind her back with both hands.

"Take it out, sweetie. Stroke it while you watch me," she said as she undid the clasp of her bra and removed it.

The sight of her perfect breasts was like a magnet for Hal's mouth, and he leaned in and licked her nipples hungrily, massaging her breasts with his hands. Sarah reached down to caress his cock, and stroked it, letting her head fall back and sighing happily as Hal lapped away at her nipples.

I unzipped my pants, took it out and started stroking slowly.

Hal's phone rang.

Hal stopped and sighed.

"Sorry, I have to take this. Business owner," he explained. "Always on call."

Sarah sat back with a pouty look as Hal fished in his unfastened pants for his phone. He checked the number, cursed, and answered.

"Yeah, what?"

As Hal had a tense conversation on the phone, Sarah looked at me sitting in my chair with my dick out and had pity. She came over, sat on the arm of the chair and stroked me gently, kissing me on the lips.

"You having fun?" she asked.

"What's it look like?" I said, evasively I suppose. I really didn't know whether or not I was having fun. She squeezed my erection slightly.

"I love watching you jerk off while you watch me... being bad," she whispered in my ear in a sexy voice. I throbbed in her hand.

"Fuck sake, Paul," Hal was saying loudly into the phone. "Hold on." He put the phone down and looked at us. He was about to speak, then chuckled mirthlessly.

"Guys, I'm sorry, but... Paul's got nowhere to stay tonight and he's had too many drinks to drive home. I really don't want to ask, but I don't see any choice. Can he crash here?"

"I thought he was the DD?" Sarah said.

"He was, but then when I left, he figured he'd get drunk and crash at the girls' place since he didn't have to drive back home to L---. Except it didn't work out that way," Hal said, rolling his eyes in frustration.

Sarah and I looked at each other. Sarah had her pouty look on.

"He can crash in the basement, there's a futon there," I said.

"Jessie, I owe you one."

"He's crashing here, that's it," I asserted, wary. It took a moment for Hal to get my meaning.

"Yeah," he said, taken aback. "Fuck Jessie, yeah, of course."

I nodded and he gave Paul the address and hung up.

We sat for a moment looking at each other. Sarah shirtless on the arm of my chair, me sitting with my dick out. Hal, same.

"Fuck," Hal said.

"This is over, you realize?" I said.

"Yeah, I know," Hal sighed.

"We have a few minutes before he gets here," Sarah offered hopefully.

Hal looked at me, and seemed to read me. He shook his head at her, and then tucked his cock back in his pants and zipped up.

Sarah sighed slightly, unable to hide her disappointment. She walked over to the couch, put on her bra and sweater, and sat with her arms crossed looking at the floor, pouting.

"Maybe we could get him to go to bed on the futon downstairs quick, pretending we are all going to bed, and then we could all of us sneak into our bedroom," she offered.

I shook my head.

"If he comes up for some reason, he's going to wonder where Hal went," I pointed out.

"Okay, then we could stay here and be quiet. We'd hear him coming if he got up," she tried.

Her eagerness hurt a little bit, even if, somewhere deep down, I myself felt the desire to watch them continue. Since I didn't think the plan had much chance of success, though, I was inclined to go along so she wouldn't be disappointed.

"We'll see how it goes," I said, noncommittally.

Sarah brightened, hoping off the couch and coming to me with a smile, kissing me happily.

"You are amazing. I love you," she said, before returning to the couch to sit beside Hal.

We chatted about music for a bit, Hal and I. Meanwhile, Sarah let her head rest against his shoulder and rubbed his leg. Hal seemed not to notice, but as she got bolder, moving her hand up closer to his crotch, I could see that he was getting hard again in his pants. Hal didn't acknowledge it, though: he kept on talking about music like nothing else was happening, even while she began blatantly rubbing his swelling crotch. Not even when Sarah undid his button, unzipped him, and took his cock out again, did he lose his train of thought. He just went on about, what? I think it was Exile on Main Street, not that it matters.

Sarah didn't get very far with her hand job before we heard a cab pull up, then footsteps on our front porch and the door bell ringing.

After giving Hal a moment to zip up and conceal his erection with his shirt, I let Paul in and he expressed his gratitude, apologizing for imposing himself on us. I told him not to worry about it, and invited him into the living room, where Sarah and Hal remained seated on the couch. I motioned to one of the chairs facing the couch and told him to sit.

"Drink, Paul?" I offered.

"Sure, thanks... Jessie, right?"

"Yeah, and this is Sarah."

"Of course," he said, smiling at her. "Thank you so much, Sarah, I could have gotten a room at a motel, but..."

"Don't be silly - it's no problem at all. We've got a futon downstairs that you can use. Hal is taking the couch. Jessie will show you the futon in a bit - we're not staying up much longer. Sorry we're not much fun: we've got a lot to do tomorrow."

"Oh, no problem at all," he said, taking the beer I offered him. "Thanks, Jessie. I'll just finish this and then I'll hit the sack and let you go to bed."

We chatted for a bit while we waited for Paul to finish his beer. He was easy to talk to, funny, self-deprecating, almost an innocent and a bit of a clown, in some ways the opposite to Hal. The two had a good rapport.

Soon he was done, and I showed him downstairs to the futon, bringing down a sheet, pillow and blanket. Sarah acted out her part, getting a blanket for Hal on the couch as well. When I came back upstairs, Hal was sitting on the couch. Sarah came out of the bathroom brushing her teeth.

"Is he settled?"

"I think so," I said.

Sarah returned to the bathroom, spat and rinsed, and came back into the living room, pausing for a second to listen at the door to the basement.

"Fuck - that was easy," she whispered to me. She grabbed my arm and smiled conspiratorially at me.

"I am SO fucking horny," she said, and then rubbed my crotch while she held my eyes.

"I love you so much," she said. She kissed me and walked into the living room and rejoined Hal on the couch, sitting to his right. She smiled a big shit-eating grin, and then leaned into him, kissing him and, wasting no time, rubbing his crotch with her right hand.

While they kissed, Hal massaged her breast somewhat perfunctorily before moving his hand down to her ass, and then thigh. Sarah was already undoing his pants and pulling his underwear down to free his cock again. As soon as Hal's hand reached her inner thigh, she spread her legs for him. Their kiss involved a lot of tongue. Hal moved his hand up her thigh, lifting the fabric of her skirt, and I saw that she had no panties on, and wondered when she had disposed of them. Reaching in under her skirt, he caressed her pussy with his hand, and she broke the kiss while she adjusted her hips to give him easier access. She lay back against the couch with her legs spread wide and switched hands on his cock, stroking him now with her left hand as he massaged her clit and kissed her neck. Hal paused briefly to lift her skirt up to provide me with an unobstructed view.

Hal massaged her clit, and she lift her right leg, putting her foot on the couch to give him easier access. She sighed, and her hand job became halting, her strokes sporadic as she gave herself over to the pleasure he was giving her pussy, while he bit her lightly on her neck and earlobe.

After a bit of this, she gently pushed his hand away, and leaned over his crotch to suck him off again. Hal leaned back as he entered her mouth and let out a big breath as she started sucking and stroking.

A slight noise came from the basement, and we all froze for a second, listening, Sarah with her eyes open, his cock still in her mouth, motionless. We all stayed perfectly still for several moments, listening and waiting, and then Sarah took her mouth off his cock.

"Take these down," she said, indicating his pants.

My anxiety increased as Hal lowered his pants to his ankles. The more they disrobed, the longer it would take to get everything back to normal if they heard Paul coming up the stairs. Hal kept them around his ankles, but still.

Hal spread his knees and Sarah was able to stroke him further down his shaft while she sucked him off. She also caressed his balls, gently gathering up his sack with her fingers, as she took as much of him into her mouth as she could, gliding her wet mouth up and down him, leaving his cock slick and glistening.

"Fuuuuuuck," Hal sighed appreciatively.

Sarah took his cock out of her mouth and looked over at me.

"Take your cock out, baby. Stroke yourself while I suck his cock."

I took it out, and started stroking myself while she resumed sucking him off.

I heard footsteps ascending.

"Fuck!" I hissed. "He's coming up - get dressed!"

Sarah quickly sat up, and pull her skirt straight; Hal stood and pulled his pants up, not taking time to buckle, sat, and had just pulled his shirt tails over his crotch just as the door to the basement opened and Paul stood there looking at us from the top of the stairs.

There was a moment where no one spoke.

"Hey, sorry guys," Paul said hesitantly, looking a little confused. "I couldn't sleep and I forgot my phone in my jacket."

"Yeah," I said, my heart pounding in my chest. "No prob, we were just... hanging out a bit longer... we're heading to bed in a sec."

"K," he said, and slowly walked through the living room towards the entryway where he'd left his jacket. His eyes darted around at us, taking things in. Processing.

I felt dread.

We three exchanged glances.

Paul was soon back in the living room, and sat in the chair beside me, and then immediately stood up.

"Am I..."

"No, it's fine Paul, have a seat," I assured him. It would have been weird if I told him he couldn't sit, of course.

Silence.

"So, ah... what's going on?" Paul asked, not casually, like the way you'd greet someone, but sincerely. He obviously sensed something - none of us did a good job of not looking guilty.

Again I felt my control of the situation slipping from me due to totally predictable circumstances. Why had I not foreseen this?

Hal let out a long sigh.

"Okay. Listen, Jessie, Paul is like a brother and he's very discrete. He doesn't spill secrets. I want to be totally upfront with you: he's gonna hound me until I tell him. I can tell him later, if you want. After we've gone. Or I can tell him now. Your call."

I did my best to hide my total humiliation. I wanted to smash Hal in the face. I considered possible responses. If I asked Hal to wait to tell him later, that would be weak. I knew it would be useless to ask him to never tell Paul. To beg. The only way I could see to alleviate the humiliation was to act cool, and in charge.

"Go ahead, it's fine," I said as evenly as I could. I wanted to punctuate it by taking a swig of beer, but I was afraid my hand would tremble.

"Okay," Hal said, and then he looked at Paul.

"Sarah and I were making out, and Jessie was watching us."

"Making out, as in..." Paul asked, confused.

"As in, we were kissing. And touching each other." He shrugged. "And sucking."

Paul looked at me and back at Hal.

"And Jessie was watching us," Hal said.

Paul looked at me again, for confirmation. I looked at Sarah, who was searching my face with an inscrutable expression. God, my throat was dry.

"Fuck off," Paul replied, skeptically.

"No big deal, Paul. He likes to watch her fool around with other guys, Sarah likes to be watched, and I like Sarah. Everyone's happy."

"Wow," Paul said, astonished.

"Now, Jessie," Hal said, turning to me. "It's up to you, of course, but I suggest that we just continue. It's no big thing. We're grown ups. Sarah and I are both really horny for it right now. You too. There's no need to stop. And as for Paul, he's watched me have sex before."

"He used to let me watch from the closet when he had sex with girls in his dorm room," Paul chimed in, nodding eagerly.

"And Sarah, as we know, likes to be watched. I bet she'd wouldn't mind if Paul watched too. I bet she'd like it a lot, actually."

Sarah didn't say anything: she just continued to watch my expression with that inscrutable look on her face. Her head tilted slightly downward, submissive, or trying to look it.

I resented Hal's assumption that I would let him have sex with her, but I let that go. I thought hard about how to maintain control of the situation. Control of Sarah. Or, failing that, at least establishing the appearance of control.

"Would you?" I asked Sarah finally. "Is that what you want?"

"It's totally up to you, Jessie," she responded quickly.

On one hand, her response restored my control, and I was grateful for it. On the other hand, it didn't rule out that the answer was yes, she would very much like Paul and her husband to watch her while she sucked and fucked Hal's huge cock.

I pressed her.

"Do you want him to watch, yes or no?"

I realized as soon as I said it that the way I put it, it sounded like it was a forgone conclusion that Sarah was going to make out with Hal, and the only question was whether or not she wanted Paul to watch. Somehow I had just suggested that she had my permission to continue with him, and I didn't remember making that decision.

Sarah stopped a grin by biting her lower lip, and raised an eyebrow slightly, telegraphing to me that yes, she would very much like Paul and me to watch her while she sucked and fucked Hal's huge cock.