I Chauffeured My Wife and Her Lover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked beside me at Paul.

"Do you want to watch?"

"I'd love to," he replied enthusiastically.

Hal took a drink and set his glass on the table.

"Hop on," he said to Sarah, patting his lap.

Sarah quickly swung a leg around and plopped herself onto Hal's lap, facing him. She glanced back at me, slack-jawed with lust and then planted her lips on Hal's, running her hands through his hair.

Rage build up inside me - I hadn't explicitly given her permission to continue. She either didn't notice or didn't care that I hadn't. Hal was right: she was very horny. She was so horny she didn't give a fuck. She just wanted to fuck him too badly to wait any longer. It occurred to me to get up and smash my bottle on Hal's fucking skull. Instead, I decided to continue to play it cool, and continue to give the impression that I was consenting to this show.

Hal lifted her sweater off her and threw it on the floor, and then immediately removed her bra. Sarah sighed as she leaned in to present her nipples to his mouth. He ran his hands down her back as he tongued her nipples, and rubbed her ass over her skirt. Then he grabbed her skirt and raised it up, exposing her ass to me and Paul. She moaned as Hal spread her ass cheeks wide and I watched transfixed as she gyrated her hips, giving us a view of her bare asshole and pussy. My cock ached.

"Fuck," Paul said quietly. In the corner of my eye, I saw Paul shift in his seat and adjust his crotch. While his attention was on them, I raised my bottle to my mouth without trembling too much.

Hal gently caressed her pussy lips with his fingertips as she continued to gyrate her hips. He raised one hand to her mouth and she sucked his middle finger, making it glisten, and then he lowered it to her pussy. As his other fingers spread her cheeks and pussy lips wide, he inserted his wet middle finger into her vagina. I swallowed hard as I watched it disappear inside her. Sarah leaned her head back and let out a long sigh as he shoved it slowly in and out of her. Sarah held herself motionless for a while as she enjoyed his finger. Then she abruptly dismounted him.

"I need your cock in my mouth again," she said.

He lifted his ass and helped her pull his pants off of him, along with his underwear. Leaning forward to stick her tongue is his mouth, she grabbed his long cock with one hand and gave it a few gentle strokes as he caressed her hanging breasts. Then she got on her knees on the floor between his legs and ran both her hands up and down his shaft. She looked back at me and we locked eyes for a moment, and then she turned back to him, spread his legs wide, and ran her tongue slowly up from underneath his scrotum, all the way up the considerable length of the underside of his penis, and then put her mouth around his nob. She repeated this motion several times, sometimes lingering on his balls or underneath them on his perineum as she stroked his cock. Hal took a drink, and then let his head fall back against the couch with a sigh.

"Suck it now," he ordered.

Sarah promptly brought the end to her mouth and sucked her way down as far as she could without gagging, taking her time, sucking it into her mouth inch by inch, her lips gliding slowly down his shaft. She began rocking back and forth as she lowered and lifted her mouth on his cock, stroking with one hand, her other hand on his thigh. Occasionally little sucking noises escaped. Hal reached down and raised her skirt up again, exposing once more her ass and pussy. In this position, her pussy faced right out at us, glistening and opening up between her legs.

I took another drink, my eyes darting between her wet, bared pussy and at her mouth as she worked lustily away on Hal's cock.

"Go ahead, Jessie," I heard Hal say. "Get down there and lick her pussy."

I was way beyond the point where I would have been able to turn down that offer. Or was it an order? In any case, I felt a rush of excitement and wasted no time dropping onto my hands knees behind Sarah, shoving my face between her cheeks. Sarah emitted a little muffled "Oh!" as my tongue slid into her vagina. I could tell she had taken her mouth off Hal's cock for the moment, sighing in response as I licked my tongue up and down her pussy, my nose bumping against her little asshole.

"Oh fuck, that's so hot - don't stop, Jessie" she said, and then the sucking sounds started again as she resumed blowing Hal. With my face, I could feel her body jiggle rhythmically as she worked ever more furiously on his cock with her mouth and hands. When I licked a spot she wanted me to stay on, she signaled me by reaching behind her to grab my hair and pull my face tighter against her rear end, so that I was almost assfucking her with my nose. By the time she finally let go to give her full attention to Hal, I was almost suffocated, and had to breathe in deeply before shoving my face into her pussy and ass again.

Eventually I heard her take his cock out of her mouth with a wet plop.

"I need to be fucked right now," she stated matter-of-factly.

"Not yet," Hal said. "We have all night, and I want you to make me cum in your mouth before I fuck you."

I burned at this presumption, even as it excited me.

"Jeeesus," I heard Paul say with quiet incredulity.

Hal laughed.

"You want a turn licking her pussy, Paul?"

"Um, well, yeah, if it's... okay... with... everybody."

"Jessie move back so Paul can lick that pussy."

I didn't give a fuck about control anymore. I had been wanting to see exactly what Sarah was doing to Hal anyway. And the idea of some other guy licking her pussy while she gave another guy a blowjob was undeniably making me even hotter.

I gave one last long lick from her clit to her puckered asshole, backed away, and sat on the floor, where I would be able to watch Paul lick her and Sarah suck Hal at the same time. I was brimming with self-loathing, but that somehow only made me hornier. I was consumed with lust.

Paul lowered himself down to his knees behind her, and caressed her ass as he gazed appreciatively at Sarah's beautiful rear end, seeming to consider his options. Then he reached over to the couch, grabbed a little throw pillow, put it on the floor between her legs, and positioned himself so his face was under her pussy, his head resting on the pillow. He grabbed her ass and pulled, lowering her pussy down onto his mouth, causing her to moan onto Hal's cock when she felt Paul's tongue on her.

Paul worked away on her tenderly with his tongue, licking her clit, occasionally sucking her labia into his mouth. With his hands he slowly caressed her ass and thighs, occasionally pressing a fingertip against her anus, which got a moan out of her each time. At one point, her skirt fell back down, covering her ass, and, unable to stop myself, I reached over and pulled it up again.

They went on like this for a long time, Sarah getting more and more vocal with her moans and sighs, her body writhing more and more. My attention was drawn to the couch as Sarah pushed Hal's legs farther apart, and while one hand continued to pump furiously on his cock, she lifted his balls with the other and, starting at his anus, licked up to his scrotum over and over, pressing her tongue flat against his perineum and the skin of his lower ball sack.

I felt my cock swell even while I burned with resentment at never having had her treat my body that way.

As Sarah lavished Hal's nether regions with her tongue, her moans grew louder, and more frequent, urgent with the approach of orgasm. This, along with the lusty cock-hungry feeding frenzy she was unleashing on him, seemed to set Hal off.

"Oh fuck Sarah," Hal groaned, finally losing his cool. "Oh my fuck girl."

Sarah, pumping away, started licking faster and faster, while she grinded her pussy on Paul's face.

"Oh fuck, baby, please," she pleaded, "I want to taste your hot cum in my mouth."

"Suck it!" Hal insisted urgently "Suck it now!"

She shoved his cock into her mouth, moaning from her own orgasm as Hal grabbed the back of her head and grunted, filling her mouth with his cum while she stroked his shaft with both hands. Her pelvic grinding against Paul's face slowed, and finally stopped.

She swallowed Hal's cum while his cock softened in her mouth, and then she dismounted Paul's face and sat on the floor, between Hal's legs. Slowly panting, she looked nowhere in particular with glazed eyes and her mouth hanging open.

"Fuck," she sighed, her breasts slowly heaving up and down.

Paul sat up, wiping his mouth with the sleeve of his shirt.

"Fuck is right," he said, adjusting the large bulge in his crotch.

Hal shook his head as if to clear it and grabbed his glass, downing his drink, while he stroked Sarah's hair with his other hand.

"Good girl," he said to her.

He looked over at me then and said, "You got any more beer, Jessie?"

You got any more beer, Jessie. Motherfucker. Sure, why not.

I nodded.

"Sarah, you want one?" I asked.

She looked at me blankly for a second with her glazed eyes.

"Sure, Jessie. Thanks."

"Paul?"

"Love one, thanks man."

When I came back from the kitchen, Hal was leaning back against the arm of the couch and Sarah was sitting between his legs, leaning back against his chest. Each of them had one foot on the floor, the other leg extended on the couch. Hal had his arms around her, just under her breasts. Paul was back in his chair, checking his phone now. I handed out the beers and sat back in my chair, taking a deep drink.

Nobody said anything for a long time. I tried not to think about what Paul might be texting and to whom.

Now that it was over, I felt humiliated and angry with myself for letting Hal order me around. And yet, despite myself I had to admit that what dominated my mind at that moment was a desire to see Hal fuck her. I wanted this asshole to fuck my wife. What the fuck was wrong with me? I had raging hard on, and my wife was lying there naked - I should be fucking her, not him. I needed to reclaim her.

I took a deep drink and prepared to get up, grab Sarah, take her to the bedroom and fuck her. I watched as Hal played absently with her breasts and she lay back contentedly. Fuck you, Sarah, you unfaithful bitch, I thought - it's not him who is going to fuck you, it's me, your husband who's going to do it. Whether you like it or not.

Hal lowered a hand down, lifted her skirt, and started playing with her pussy. Sarah turned her head up to receive a long open-mouthed kiss.

I summoned my resolve and got up, putting my drink down. They turned their heads to me as I walked over to them.

"Come with me," I said to her, holding out my hand. She turned to look at Hal.

Hal nodded at her.

She took my hand and got up. Hal gave me a slight smile as I led Sarah down the hall to the bedroom. She left the door wide open. I threw her on the bed. She looked at me surprised as I tore my clothes off and got on top of her with my aching hard-on and positioned myself for entry.

"Oh, baby," she smiled, grabbing my cock and stroking it. "Let me suck it first."

I really wanted to shove it inside her, but I could wait.

"Do you want to lick me while I suck you?" she offered.

Did I ever. I lay down beside her.

"Come on," she said."Flip."

I turned so that my head was towards the foot of the bed, and she rolled over on top of me, lowering her pussy onto my face. I began licking as I felt her take my cock in her mouth and moan.

From beneath Sarah's ass I felt a shadow from the door, and then saw Hal and Paul enter and stand at the foot of the bed, watching. Hal with his huge cock sticking straight out, Paul still dressed but with an impressive bulge in his pants.

The two of them with their erections, in my room, staring at my wife's bared pussy and ass, and me in a very compromised position.

I felt my cock get even harder as Sarah sucked and stroked it.

I continued to lick her pussy. Fuck it. They could watch if they wanted.

I saw Hal approach, lift his cock and drop it on the back of her ass with an audible slapping sound. His balls hung down directly above my eyes. I heard, and felt, Sarah giggle on my cock. Then she took her mouth off it and I could feel her look back at him.

She wiggled her ass under him with a teasing moan.

I felt my cock swell still more in her hand.

"Oh fuck, baby, this is soooo fucking naughty. You just got soooo hard," she said in a sexy voice, and then she put her mouth on it again and gave it a few appreciative sucking strokes with her lips. "I don't think I've even seen you this big and hard." I felt her lift up my scrotum and then she began to lick down below my balls, all the way to my anus, the way she just did to Hal.

Holy fuck it felt good.

"Sooo fucking naughty," she repeated, taking a break from licking me. "You want to watch him shove his cock in your wife's pussy while you watch from down there, don't you?"

She took my cock in her mouth again, and it throbbed and jerked against her tongue.

I felt ready to explode with lust and anger. She was just trying to manipulate me into letting her have what she wanted, I knew.

What made me even angrier was that I realized she was right. Nothing in the world could have been more hot than watching his cock sink into her while I watched from down here and she sucked me off.

She took me out of her mouth again.

"Don't you?" she repeated, and buried her tongue below my scrotum again.

Involuntarily I moaned into her pussy, pushing my cock up towards her mouth.

"I knew it," she said, bringing her knees closer together, and raising her hips off me. I raised my head to follow, hungry to suck and lick her gorgeous pussy, but she reached down to put a hand on my chest and push me back down to the bed. Her pussy was now about eight inches directly above my face.

Hal grabbed his cock with one hand and ran it slowly down her ass crack, pausing to give a little nudge at her anus that caused her to moan, and then he rubbed it down along her pussy lips, spreading them slightly with his nob as he rubbed it all up and down the length of her slit. He took a swig of the beer he held in his other hand as he stared at her pussy and continued caressing it with the end of his cock.

Sarah had one hand vice-gripped to my cock, and I felt her sigh hotly on my inner thigh as Hal teased her.

"Oooooh, baby," she moaned. "Tell him to shove his cock in your wife's pussy."

I swallowed hard, watching Hal continue to part her pussy lips with his nob, occasionally lingering on her clit with a circular motion, which caused his scrotum to sway pendulously above me. Sarah was immobile except for her heavy breathing which I could feel hotly on my balls and thighs.

"Oooh, fuck baby, I don't think he's gonna do it unless you ask him to. Pleeeease, baby, ask him to shove his cock inside me."

I felt humiliated and afraid, but at the same time I wanted to watch him fuck my wife even more than I wanted to fuck her myself.

"Do it," I broke. "Shove your cock in her. Fuck her."

I could see him put more pressure against her as he dragged it slowly back from the hood of her clit, back towards her hole. Her inner lips spread further open as he dragged it up against her hole. I could see her hole opening slightly above his nob, a little dark entryway bracketed by the thin, glistening flesh of her pink lips. Slowly he shoved the very tip into her, stretching her lips around the end of his huge nob. He paused just a second as Sarah sighed on my thigh, then very slowly pushed the rest of his nob in. Her pussy lips closed around his shaft, concealing his nob inside her.

Sarah let out a long moan, and they remained motionless for a moment. Sarah gave my cock a few perfunctory strokes and licked my balls a bit, before become still again to focus on the pleasure his cock was giving her as he pushed in a little farther. As he got more of his seemingly endless cock inside her and began to pick up his pace, Sarah stroked me steadily and quickly, sometimes biting my inner thighs slightly, moaning into my flesh.

As Hal's hips thrust back and forth behind her ass, I caught glimpses of him taking contented swigs of the beer he held in one hand, the other on one of her ass cheeks, sometimes giving her playful little slaps. He was soon deep inside her, giving her long strokes that seemed endless as he slid almost all of his enormous cock into her. His swinging balls swung back and forth just above my face, slapping rhythmically against her pussy and jolting her hips slightly forward with each thrust. I could feel her breasts slip up and down my belly as he rocked her body. I reached up and grabbed her hips, holding them steady against Hal's impacts with all my strength, so that when Hal pounded her, she felt it more intensely, and deeply. She responded immediately and vocally, grunting and exclaiming with each thrust.

"Oh. Fuck. Yes. Oh. Fuck. Yeah. Oh. Harder. Oh! Harder!"

I felt each of Hal's thrusts jolt her body as he pounded her hard while I held her still.

Hal seemed to be getting close to orgasm, and suddenly stopped pounding her, slowing his pace, just sliding half his cock slowly in and out, apparently wanting to prolong it. Suddenly he spoke.

"Poor Paul here is the only one who hasn't had a blowjob tonight, Sarah. You feel like sucking his cock?"

Sarah lifted her head from my crotch, and looked back at Paul.

"Oh, poor Paulie," she cooed, coquettishly. "Come down here, Paulie."

As Paul walked down to her end of the bed, I squirmed out from underneath her and sat on the opposite side, watching. I was going to cum if I didn't get out of there, anyway. In the meantime, Sarah had maneouvered so that her elbows were near Paul's side of the bed.

"I can't suck it unless my husband says so, but I don't see why we can't have a look," she said, casting a glance back at me, smiling her lusty grin. I stroked myself slowly.

"Let's see what we've got here," she said, turning back to him and unbuttoning his jeans and lowering the zipper. Hal meanwhile continued slowly stroking half his cock in and out of her from behind. Paul's cock bulged impressively in his white briefs, a dark ellipse near the tip where his underwear had absorbed a good amount of precum.

"Oooh, another big boy," Sarah purred happily, running her hand along the fabric against his shaft.

"Take your pants off," she ordered him.

Paul pushed his pants down and while he did the brief, awkward dance of removing his feet from his pant legs, and his cock wagged back in forth slightly in his underwear in front of Sarah's face. When he was done, Sarah ran a few fingers slowly down his underwear from his nob to his scrotum, provoking a tense sigh from Paul.

"Let's have a look," she said.

She slid one finger under the top band next to the large bulge of his nob, and lifted his underwear off the swollen tip of his cock, freeing it, and letting the band rest just below his nob, so that that was all that showed.

"Mmmmm," she purred, tracing light circles on its underside with one fingertip, smearing a droplet of precum that she found at the tip.

She turned her face to me, and regarded me wordlessly for a moment.

"Should I give it a little lick, sweety?"

"Sure," I said.

She smiled and turned back to Paul. She licked slowly up and down at the underside of his nob a few times, and then gave it a kiss at the tip. She looked up at Paul to see the effect, and then kissed it again, this time letting her lips linger on it. Her tongue darted out to lick his underside again while her lips still pressed against the tip, and then she slowly took it into her mouth. Paul let out a groan. I could tell her tongue was working away at it inside her mouth. Then she took her lips off him and reached up the band again, pulling gently at it to slowly reveal the rest of his cock, which fell to point directly at her face. She stretched his underwear down until his balls could hang freely.