I Chauffeured My Wife and Her Lover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then, Sarah closed her legs tight together.

Paul hesitated, hovering over her.

"You want to fuck me?" she asked.

"Oh, baby. I've never wanted to fuck someone so bad in my life."

"Oh yeah? You want to shove that fat cock inside me?"

"Oh yeah."

"Well, you need to ask my husband first."

Paul looked at me and swallowed.

"Hey. Jessie."

"Yeah."

"Can I, uh... do you mind if I fuck her?"

I stood motionless for a second while he hovered over my naked wife, tied to the bed, his enormous boner sticking straight out and leaking precum. My boner, the same. I couldn't even pretend to myself that I didn't want to watch him fuck her right then and there.

"I want you to."

Paul shook his head in disbelief.

"You're the fucking coolest, Jessie," he said, and then he turned back to her and put his hands on her knees, and tried to separate them. They didn't give.

"Come on, he said I could."

"So?"

"So spread your legs, honey, I'm fucking aching here."

"You really want to fuck me, huh?"

"Like mad. You're so fucking sexy, I've never fucked anyone half as sexy as you."

"And you just want to shove that fat cock in me, huh?"

"Fuck yes. Spread your legs."

"No."

"Oh fuck, pleeeease," he begged, still wrestling slightly with her closed legs. "Let me in."

Sarah gave him a smoldering look, and licked her lips. Her breasts and erect nipples rose up and down slightly under her heavy breathing. She made fists with her bound hands.

"Make me."

Paul looked at her a moment, trying to decipher her look. Then he grabbed her knees roughly and pulled. Her legs opened slightly, and he tried to insert himself between them, but she twisted away from him and slammed her legs together. He tried again without more success.

"Fuck she's strong."

He continued wrestling with her while she silently but determinedly fought him off, straining against the binds. In impatient lust, he pushed her legs to the side and lunged down to lick her nipples, slobbering on them, and then went at her knees again. He managed to get her legs slightly apart, and insert his hips between them so that his cock touched her pussy, but then couldn't at the same time position himself to enter her with all her writhing around. They were both panting now.

"Give me a hand, guys, hold her legs open for me."

Sarah thrashed and tried to close her legs again, but he was pressing his weight down on her, keeping himself wedged between her legs so they couldn't close. Hal walked up to the side of the bed and grabbed her right leg in his arm, and looked at me. I froze. After my hesitation, Paul turned to look at me, with sort of a pleading look in his eyes. Sarah looked up at me from the bed, and swallowed hard, panting.

I walked up and grabbed her left ankle and partly extended her leg, and then forced her ankle up to my shoulder. Her toned thighs flexed, trying to resist, but it was useless. She was spread wide open now. Paul, with his hands now free, leaned over her and put one hand on the bed beside of her right flank. Her pussy lay open and unobstructed below his cock, which he now used his other hand to position for entry. Sarah thrashed as he approached her opening and Hal and I steadied her by pushing down on her inner thighs with our hands. Sarah was now totally immobilized, unable to move in any significant way. She let her head fall back against the bed, and stared up at the ceiling, panting. Her throat twitched as she swallowed hard.

Paul pushed his nob into her hole as slow as he dared, not wanting to miss his chance, but obviously wanting to savour the first sensation of her soft, hot, wet pussy on his cock. Sarah closed her eyes sighed at the ceiling as his cock stretched her pussy open. Paul sighed in relief. Then he pushed it in a couple of inches, stretching her pussy even more with the fatness of his veiny shaft. Sarah grunted, and lifted her head to look down at him entering her.

"Oh my fuck," she sighed, letting her head fall back again.

Paul was now stroking it in and out of her, his mouth slack and hanging open. He quickly had the full length in her and was fucking her with long, unhurried thrusts. Sarah thrashed half-heartedly beneath him a few times in mock protest as Hal and I forcefully restrained her.

Paul soon began increasing his tempo, and Sarah gradually gave up any pretense of not totally getting off on being fucked while two men held her down, moaning softly. I pushed her leg slightly forward so that her ass tilted up more, revealing more of her pussy. Paul leaned back slightly to watch his cock as it slid slickly in and out of her pussy, slowing his tempo. Sarah impatiently compensated by thrusting her pussy at him, trying to get more, and faster. Evidently entranced by this, Paul stopped thrusting altogether, just holding himself still as Sarah did all the work, pushing him in and out of her by moving her pussy back and forth along the length of his stationary cock. She pulled herself away from him so that the ridge of his nob emerged, and then, groaning, push herself slowly down on him until she was grinding against his hips, her little fur tail caressing the underside of his scrotum. Her tempo increased and Paul soon started to moan gratefully as he watched, and felt, her working away on his cock with her slick, pretty pussy.

Soon, he could restrain himself no longer, lowered himself over her and began fucking her in earnest. Hal released the leg he had been holding, and I did the same so that it was just Sarah and Paul alone on the bed now. Sarah's groaning soon turned to little cries of "Oh!... Oh!... Oh!" as she began pulling against the binds and writhing underneath him. Paul was really jack-hammering her now, groaning himself and clearly near orgasm.

"Wait, get off her," Hal commanded. "I want to fuck her again and I don't want to stick my cock in your cum."

"Oh, fuck off, man" Paul replied in a pleading voice, slowing his pace.

"Serious, get off. I'll let you finish in her when I'm done. Up."

"Ah, fuck," Paul groaned, collapsing on her.

"Come on, get off."

Paul complied, and got off the bed. Hal approached her, and standing at the foot of the bed, he reached down between her legs and grabbed the tail, pulling gently until the butt-plug slid out. Then went to the dresser and grabbed the lube.

Sarah watching nervously as he smeared a thick gob of lube along his huge throbbing cock.

"Grab her knees, guys, and pull them way up."

We complied.

"Further," he said.

We pulled her legs up further so that her slick anus was pointed up at Hal as he got on the bed between her legs. He approached her on his knees between her legs and rested his cock on her pussy. Then pulled it back slowly, pressing it against her pussy with his hand, so that her lips spread for him, continuing to pull back until the tip of it pressed against her anus.

"I'm scared," she said.

"I'll go slow. You just need to relax. Relax your whole body. Tell me when you're ready."

Sarah breathed in deep, trying to calm her nerves, and continued to breathe deeply but evenly. I ran my hand soothingly up and down her inner thigh to reassure her and relax her. She'd never had anal sex before, I knew.

"Okay," she said. "I'm ready."

Hal pushed his cock slightly forward, and her asshole slowly stretched wide, tight around his nob, and she moaned loudly. He paused to give her time to adjust and relax, still caressing her, his nob about halfway into her ass. He grabbed her hips and held her as he eased forward and nob disappeared entirely inside her.

"Oooooh, fuck," Sarah moaned, "Give me a minute. Fuck you feel so hot inside me."

After a pause in which she lay panting, "Okay."

Hal pulled her hips closer and forced in maybe an inch more, and Sarah let out a guttural moan. Hal very slowly stroked back and forth inside her, not moving any further in.

"Let me know when you want more."

Sarah nodded, her head back, eyes closed.

After a few moments of moaning enjoyment at those two inches of cock sliding slowly in and out of her stretched anus, she said quietly, "Oh god, give me more. I want more."

The same guttural moaning as another inch of his greasy cock slid into her.

They repeated this slow ritual over and over until she had almost half of his cock in her ass and insisted she could take it no deeper. Hal stroked back and forth inside her like this, picking up his pace slightly when he sensed she could handle it.

"Ohhhhh, my fuck," Sarah groaned, "You feel soooooo good in my ass. Oh god."

He continued fucking her like this for a few minutes while Paul and I held her legs. Sarah would occasionally lift her head to look down at Hal's cock fucking her ass. I was rock hard and throbbing watching him fuck her asshole while her wet pussy laid splayed open and inviting, her clit large and swollen in its wet little hood.

"Oh god, sooo hot," she said as she watched him. "Yeah baby, keep fucking my ass with your big hot cock."

After a few minutes, Hal slowly pulled out of her, her anus relaxing and closing, but not quite totally as his nob slid out.

"Ohhhh..." Sarah complained. "Don't stop. Why are you stopping?"

"Untie her," he commanded.

Paul and I let go of her legs and untied the belts around her wrists.

Hal lay on the bed as she moved over to accommodate him, her wrists slightly red.

"Stand up and straddle my cock, with your back facing me," he ordered, oiling his cock up with lube again. "Lower your ass onto my cock."

Sarah took a deep breath, and then stood on the bed, planting her feet on either side of his hips, placing one hand on his thigh and the other on her own knee, steadying herself. Hal held his cock straight up at her as she slowly squatted down. She let out a sigh as his nob pressed against her asshole, and, standing at the foot of the bed, I could see clearly as he again slowly stretched her anus with his cock, entering her with more ease this time. His nob disappeared inside her, and she lowered herself still further, pausing and panting before raising up slightly, and then lowering again, stroking his cock with her ass, bobbing her hips up and down over him. She got even more of him inside her this time, hovering over him, rocking up and down and moaning.

"Lean back on me now," he said.

She began walking her hands back, supporting herself with her hands and feet with his cock shoved deep in her ass. Eventually she was leaning back far enough to rest her ass slightly on his belly, and she began gyrating her hips, riding his cock at this new angle, still mostly supporting herself on her hands and feet. I stroked myself as I watched him sliding in and out of her ass, below her splayed, cum-soaked pussy, her bare breasts heaving and forced outwards by the backward position of her arms.

Hal reached an arm around her and, with two fingers, spread her pussy lips wide, causing her hole to open. More semen flowed slowly out, seemingly squeezed out by the pressure caused by his thrusting inside her ass.

This broke Paul's reserve - he spit in his palm and rubbed in on his cock, jerking off in earnest now. This drew Sarah's attention and she watched him masturbating as he stared shamelessly at her pussy. She cast a glance at me, as I stood beside him doing the same thing, and she mouthed "I love you," at me before returning her gaze to Paul.

Oh, Christ. Please, baby, not that. Don't do that.

"Paul..." she said quietly, still gyrating her ass up and down along Hal's cock, her pussy still splayed open by Hal's fingers. "Paul, will you put that gorgeous cock inside my pussy again?"

Paul got on the bed and positioned himself between her legs, as she spread as wide as she could. She stopped gyrating, and tilted her hips to give him easiest access. He slid easily inside her wet mess, and lowered himself onto her, supporting his weight with his hands on the bed at either side of her torso. As he began fucking her pussy, she started gyrating again on Hal's cock. She let her head fall back as she began grunting and moaning uninhibitedly. Paul licked at her jutting nipples as he picked up his pace.

Tormented, I squatted down to get a better view as my wife was pounded by these two hard cocks. I could see perfectly as they each stretched a hole and stroked in and out, in and out, and Sarah was soon bucking her hips convulsively in orgasm and screaming.

"Oh fuck yes oh fuck oh fuck me harder oh fuck me harder..."

This set Paul of into a fury of rapid, almost violent, thrusting into her and it was clear he wouldn't last much longer.

"Oh yes Paul, cum in me... Fill my pussy with your cum... shoot it in me, baby..."

That was all the encouragement he needed, and his pace changed from mad fury to single, deliberate, bucking thrusts and Sarah brought one of her hands up to grab his ass and pulled him into as far as he could go as he gruntingly came inside her pussy, slamming hard against her.

"Oooooooh god... oh yes, Paul."

I tried to wait until both Hal and Paul had cum, but I was way beyond holding back. I came explosively, shooting my semen on the floor in front of the bed.

Paul got up off her and lay beside them as Sarah kept rocking her hips with Hal's cock in her ass.

Hal suddenly pushed her off him and onto her back, jumping between her legs and shoving himself quickly into her pussy. He lifted her hips far up off the bed and he jackhammered her with abandon. She screamed out with another orgasm just as he shot more cum inside her.

I leaned back against the dresser, catching my breath and watching as he lay there on her, still inside but softening, everybody panting. Finally he got off her, slid out and lay down heavily beside her, leaving me with a view of my wife lying between two naked men, all three of them staring at the ceiling, her breasts heaving, cum oozing out of her thickly between two spayed legs.

Hal let out a heavy sigh. Then -

"Any more beer, Jessie?"

I took a deep breath.

"Fuck off and get it yourself."

I left the room without waiting for an answer and went out to the kitchen and made a huge drink, grabbed my cigarettes and then sat down with it on a chair in the living room. The music was still playing. I took a deep drink, and lit a cigarette, feeling stupidly decadent for smoking inside. Thankfully I managed to finish it and butt it before passing out in the chair.

...

I awoke sometime later, immediately annoyed at the music that was still playing, and it took me a moment to remember why I was sleeping in the chair. I checked the time - 3:16 AM. No sounds that I could hear from the bedroom. I got up and walked silently down the hall and looked in the open door of my bedroom. The three of them were sleeping under a sheet. Paul facing the wall, away from Sarah, who was spooning Hal, her arm around him.

I went back to the living room, turned the music down, and then off, and sat back on the chair feeling like I would never sleep. And then I guess I did.

...

I awoke again later, hearing movement. I opened my eyes and saw Paul stumbling through the room in his boxers, the rest of his clothes in his arms. He heard me stir and looked over at me.

"Fucker threw me out," he explained, and then went to his futon in the basement.

I sat there with the implications of that swirling through my head for a few minutes, listening, but not hearing anything from down the hall. The clock said 4:47 AM. Without wanting to, I got up and walked quietly down the hall to satisfy my curiosity. Peeking in through the wide open door of my bedroom, I saw Hal lying back on my bed with his eyes closed, but obviously awake, his hand clasped contentedly behind his head, covered by a sheet under which my concealed wife crouched over his crotch, her head lazily rising up and down, emitting barely audible slurping sounds.

I went back to my chair and lit another cigarette with trembling hands, trying to forget them. I resisted the urge to go back and watch, even though the images my imagination involuntarily conjured were surely as torturous as whatever was really going on in there. Nonetheless, I resisted the urge to go back in.

I tried to sleep but that was impossible. Eventually, I heard the slight squeaking of the bedsprings, but continued to resist, forcing myself to remain in my chair for what seemed like an eternity. I stroked my throbbing, treacherous cock until I was close to cuming, and my will gave out.

I walked down the hall to my bedroom and stood at the doorway, looking in, stroking myself. Hal was on top of her, a sheet covering all but their heads in the night chill. I could see the shape of her knees up on either side of him as he humped her slowly, tenderly, taking his time. She was sighing quietly, slack-jawed and with her eyes closed. I could see the shape of her arms under the sheets as she caressed his back and grabbed his ass as he fucked her. Silently, I came in my hand. I left them there, still lazily fucking.

After washing my hands, I sat back in my chair in the living room and, shortly after their noises stopped, I passed out again.

...

When I awoke again it was bright out. Someone had thrown a blanket on me. I heard Sarah making coffee in the kitchen. I got up and went to the empty bedroom, entering to the thick smell of sex and a messed empty bed onto which I collapsed.

...

Sarah entered the room and lay next to me naked. I didn't look at her. She caressed my chest.

"I want you to do whatever you want to me, sexy man."

"What if I want to throw your ass out onto the sidewalk?"

She sighed.

"I'm sorry, baby, I really am. I thought you were totally into it until you told them to fuck off. I think you were totally into it."

"And even after I told them to fuck off you didn't come out to me. You stayed with them," I said, hating how whiny and pouty it sounded.

"I was going to. I just... had to catch my breath. I was like, I'm gonna catch my breath and go to my husband, who I love. And then the next thing I knew, I was asleep."

"And that was it."

"And that was it."

I stared at her.

"What?" she pleaded.

I just kept staring her down until she broke.

"Okay, yes, he got in me again. He just started fucking me when I was still asleep. And when I woke up, I was too tired to stop him, and it was like, you know, fuck, what difference does it make after everything that happened.

"I saw you blowing him."

"When?"

"After he kicked Paul out at like quarter to five."

She seemed to deflate.

"Fuck, I'm sorry Jessie. I'm a fucking slut. I know it. But I'm your fucking slut. I'm sorry I lie, I'm gonna stop - you mean too much too me."

And then she went on praising shit about me with details I won't bore you with. Impossibly she was start to succeed in placating me. I fought back.

"Those sex toys weren't for me."

"No, because I was ashamed about it - I use them on myself and I was embarrassed about that. They were just for me. Now that you know, and I don't have to hide them, I am excited to use them with you."

"You fuck him when I'm not around."

"No," she insisted firmly. "No. I haven't seen him since that night in the cab. I fucking swear."

"The fucking things you let them do to you."

"Everything has been for you, Jessie. Yeah, I let them do filthy things to me - and it fucking turned you on. I've never seen you more turned on then when you were under me watching Hal shove his cock in me. And when... when Hal was in me from behind, and I told Paul to fuck me, I was like - yeah, Jessie would like for me to choose him to fuck me right now, but Jessie can fuck me whenever he wants. But Jessie doesn't always get the chance to see two guys fuck me at once - and I knew you'd like it even more than doing it to me yourself."