I Chauffeured My Wife and Her Lover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was right - he was another big boy. Not as long as Hal, but longer than me. And very thick.

"Take these off," she commanded.

Paul quickly complied, and then removed his shirt.

Sarah grabbed his thick shaft with one hand, stroking gently back and forth for a while, sometimes caressing and cupping his balls, as Paul moaned. Sarah seemed transfixed with it. Without turning away from it, she spoke.

"I think he wants me to suck it, baby. Should I suck it?"

I took a big breath. Hal took another swig as he continued to fuck her from behind, in no hurry.

"Do you want to?" I asked.

Sarah turned her face to me.

"I do, baby. Can I suck it? Can I suck his cock?"

"Yeah, Sarah. Go ahead and suck it," I said.

Holding his shaft at the bottom with one hand, she guided his cock into her mouth. Once it has mostly disappeared into her mouth, she took her hand off it and reached around to grab his ass, pulling him into her face, taking almost his full cock into her mouth.

"Oh my god," Paul moaned, his head falling back on his shoulders. His arms hung limp at his sides as Sarah bobbed her head on his cock, slurping away hungrily.

By this time, I was using all my willpower not to stroke my cock, as I knew I would cum at the slightest touch. Watching Sarah play out this fantasy - spit roasted by two huge cocks - while I sat beside her on the bed was so erotic, I thought I might cum without even touching myself. A strand of precum dangled from the end of my throbbing penis.

Hal started fucking her a little harder, and she got into a rhythm. Hal's hips propelled her onto Paul's cock, and then she would push back towards Hal, so that her bobbing on Paul's cock was synchronized with Hal's thrusting behind her. I'd heard from that it was hard for girls to focus on giving pleasure while being well-fucked, but it seemed Sarah was a natural.

They went on for a while like this, no one talking, the room filled with the sounds of grunts, moans, slurping, and the slapping of flesh on flesh. I wanted to get up and watch Hal's cock go in and out of her from behind, but I'd have felt stupid about it. Instead, I lay down beside Sarah, caressed her back, and looked under her body, and I could see some of Hal's cock slamming into her, his balls slapping her pussy.

Sarah shifted, taking her mouth off Paul's cock.

"My arm is getting tired," she complained.

Hal slowed his thrusting, and then slowly pulled out, making a slight wet, popping sound when his nob fell out.

"Roll over onto your back, and scootch your ass down here," he said.

Sarah obeyed, brought her ass to the end of the bed facing Hal. Hal lifted her legs up, so that one ankle rested on each of his shoulders, her feet framing his head. He held them there with one of his arms, the other hand still holding his beer. I sat up and watched as he pushed his cock at her pussy again, missing the hole. Sarah reached down and guided him in, letting out a long moan as he entered him.

"Oooooh, THAT feels GOOD."

For a minute, she just lay there, arms splayed, savouring the sensation of Hal fucking her with her legs held straight up. Then she turned her face to Paul, and reached out her hand to stroke him as he stood at the side of the bed. With her arm extended, though, it was awkward.

"Climb up on top of her and stick it in her mouth - she loves that," Hal said.

Paul looked at her for permission, and she smiled and patted her upper chest, inviting him to have a seat. He put a knee on the bed under her armpit and swung his other leg over her, so that he was straddling her, his balls resting in her cleavage, his cock pointed at her face, but not reaching it. She took it in her hands, stroking it for a moment, and then reached around to grab his ass, pulling him to her mouth. Paul leaned over, grabbed a pillow and put it under her head, and then positioned himself on his hands and knees, adjusting himself over her so that he could put his cock in her mouth while she rested her head on the pillow. She caressed his ass with both hands while she sucked him off.

"Oh, fuck, you are an amazing woman, Sarah," he groaned as he slid his cock in and out of her mouth, gently fucking her face. She moaned her response on his cock.

I stroked myself lightly, watching the two of them slide themselves asynchronously in and out of her mouth and pussy, everyone breathing hard and moaning intermittently, Sarah with her ankles up on Hal's shoulders as he thrust deep into her, her face buried under Paul, grabbing his ass, pulling his cock repeatedly into her mouth.

Eventually, Hal's thrusting increased in urgency, and I could tell he was close.

"Make him cum, Sarah," he said. "Take both our loads at the same time."

Sarah pushed back on Paul's hips to get his cock out her mouth so she could speak.

"I'm trying," she said, before promptly pulling him back into her mouth.

"I'm close," Paul said breathlessly as he continued to fuck her mouth.

"Jessie, you got any lube?" Hal asked, slowing his pace a little.

"Yeah," I replied with trepidation. What was coming now?

"Grab it and lube up Sarah's right index finger."

I went around the bed to where Sarah kept the lube in her top drawer. I opened the drawer, and grabbed the lube, but something caught my eye. I rummaged briefly in her drawer, discovering a number of sex toys I had no idea she owned. What the fuck?

"Jessie, come on," Hal entreated.

Fuck it - I'd think about that later.

I went back to my side of the bed and took the hand that Sarah extended to me while she continued sucking Paul off. I smeared the lube heavily on her finger.

"Okay, now Sarah, stick your finger in his ass. Gently," ordered Hal.

Sarah spread Paul's ass cheeks as he tilted himself to give her better access. With the lubed finger, she massaged his anus, and gently inserted it. Paul held himself still now, and she bobbed her head back and forth, sucking hard on his now stationary cock, holding her finger inside his ass.

"Oh my fuck," Paul moaned with new urgency. Hal intensified his thrusting. Sarah moaned desperately on Paul's shaft.

"Okay!" Paul grunted. "I'm gonna -"

"Take your finger out Sarah!" Hal urged, fucking her really hard now, on the verge.

Sarah slid her finger out and screamed out ecstatically in response to Hal's hammering thrusts, and Paul's cock fell out of her mouth, shooting a stream of cum across her cheek. She quickly put it back in her mouth and sucked and stroked it urgently, taking the rest of the load in her mouth. As I shot my load into a t-shirt, Hal, I could tell, was cumming deep inside her pussy with forceful, jerky thrusts.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh, jeeeesus," he groaned loudly, thrusting a few more times before he was done cuming in my wife. Then, slowly, he withdrew from her, letting her legs fall to the floor. Paul dismounted her face and lay on the bed, breathing heavily and staring at the ceiling.

"That was fucking amazing," he said.

Hal lay down on the other side of the bed, recovering. Sarah lay between them, flush and panting.

I didn't know what to do with myself. The bed was full and there were no chairs, so I leaned against the dresser facing the edge of the bed. My thoughts were spinning in confusion in my head and I needed to clear it.

"I need to go have a smoke," I said to no one in particular.

"K," Sarah replied absently.

I left to the sound of post-coital panting and sighing coming from the three of them on my bed.

...

Before I was even out the door I knew it was a mistake just to leave like that. It seemed like I missed moment to end it neatly by saying something like, "Okay, guys, Sarah and I are going to bed now. Do you want us to set an alarm for the morning?" Now I was going to have to go back into whatever new situation developed while I was out having a smoke. Fuck it - I had just been through major stress, as erotically stimulating as it was, and needed that smoke to de-stress.

Outside, I lit up with trembling hands, and tried to clear my head, but I couldn't derail my mind from the twin tracks of replaying what had just happened, and speculating about what they were doing in there without me. Could I trust Sarah to not fool around with them while I wasn't watching? She would know that that was against the rules of this fucked up game.

I had to figure out what I was going to do and say when I got back in. Hal had already cum twice, so it was a good chance that he'd had his fill. Between him and Paul, Hal was the dominant one, so maybe he would end it of his own accord. Maybe once they had cooled down, they'd simply go to bed. But I had to figure out how to stop it from continuing if they did want more. I had to figure out how to make them stop fucking my wife. So I could.

From inside I could faintly hear Sarah laughing loudly.

I made a decision. When I went in, I would just walk in casually, yawning, maybe, and say what I should have said before I left.

"Okay, guys, Sarah and I are going to bed now. Do you want us to set an alarm for the morning?"

Then they'd have to leave. Simple as that. I'd fuck Sarah's brains out, she and I would fall asleep. Otherwise, if they refused, it would be some next level shit, and I would just have to work out what to do as it played out. I wondered if I should sneak in a weapon.

Sarah laughed loud and long again inside.

I put out my smoke, refusing the urge to have another. I had to confront the situation.

Peals of laughter came from my bedroom as I reentered the house. I closed the outside door loudly enough for them to hear, and I could hear Sarah begin to try to contain her laughter. By the time I got back to the bedroom, she had mostly subdued it.

The three of them were still lying on the bed, Sarah in the middle. A sheet covered them now, coming up just above Sarah's breasts. I could see by her face as she looked at me that she was trying hard to hold her laughter in. I could hear it in her voice when she spoke.

"Hi Jessie."

Just then, Hal jerked the sheet down below her breasts and broke Sarah's attempt at seriousness.

"Stop it!" Sarah said, laughing hilariously, slapping him, and pulling the sheet back up.

The words I was going to say fled beyond the reach of my memory.

Was she fucking laughing at me? I couldn't decide.

"I told them no fooling around while you were gone, Jessie," she said to me, with a wide smile, laughter bubbling slightly. "They're brutes, but your wife was a good girl," she continued proudly, happily.

"And now he's back," Hal observed.

Through the sheet, Hal lightly bit her nipple, whose shape could be seen poking the fabric. Sarah took a sudden deep breath as he did.

"And you can be bad again," he said.

He kept his mouth on the shape of her nipple as he slowly lowered the sheet. As it slid down her breasts and past her nipple, exposing it to his attentive mouth and tongue, she moaned, and let her head fall back on the pillow, closing her eyes. As he licked and kissed her nipple, I could see that, underneath the sheet, his hand was making its way down to her pussy. When it got there, Sarah slowly spread her legs beneath the sheet.

"Oh," Sarah sighed. "What are you doing to me?"

Sarah had evidently given up checking in with me for permission. Not even the pretense of it now. I sensed the new rules: As long as I was watching, everything was permitted unless I put a stop to it.

Paul had been lying on his side, watching. Now he leaned his head into her breast and began to lick her other nipple, earning another moan from Sarah. The shape of Hal's large knuckles could be seen slowly rising and falling above Sarah's pussy under the sheet.

Sarah ran a grateful, caressing hand through the hair of each of the guys as they worshipfully attended to her nipples. Hal lifted his head from her and planted his lips on hers in a deep kiss, and their tongues darted in and out of each other as he continued working on her pussy with his hand. Sarah broke the kiss after a moment and looked at me with smokey, lusty eyes.

"Jessie, pull the sheet down, sweetie," she said tenderly, before returning to the kiss.

I leaned forward from the vanity I had been resting against, and reached forward towards the foot of the bed and grabbed the end of the sheet. I leaned back again against the vanity as I slowly pulled it down. The top of it slid slow down to reveal her flat, smooth belly, and Hal's hairy, muscular arm on it, the muscles moving under the skin of his forearm as he caressed my wife's pussy. I paused for a moment when the sheet covered just his hand, and then pulled further. The sheet fell off Hal's knuckles and I pulled the rest of it off the bed entirely. The guys were half-hard. Sarah lifted the knees of her spread legs, giving me a better view of her crotch.

Her labia were spread wide with full sexual readiness, revealing a mess of semen all over her pink pussy, and Hal was smearing it like lube all over. A small stream of it ran down into her ass crack, and her inner cheeks were wet and glistening. Just then, Hal push two fingers into her vagina and Sarah let out a moan. His hand pivoted and it was clear that he was using his fingertips to massage the upper wall of her vagina, which drives her wild. The motion of his fingers was causing even more semen to leak out of her hole.

Paul, while he continued to lick her nipple, had been caressing his side of her body from her breast down to her right thigh. He now reached under her leg to grab her ass cheek and squeeze, pulling it slightly towards him. As he spread her ass cheeks, I could see the milky rivulet of semen ooze down her perineum and onto her little pink anus.

"Ooooooooh, fuuuuck," Sarah sighed with a tremulous voice. "What are you guys doing to me?"

Paul got the message that she wanted him to keep his hand there, spreading her while Hal's fingers worked away on her. This went on for a few moments. Sarah lifted her head and looked at me.

"Take your clothes off, sweetie. I want to see your cock."

I did as she asked as the guys continued to attend to her pussy and nipples. My cock was half-hard, sticking out in an arch. I noticed that the guys' cocks were growing harder. I stoked myself slowly.

Just then, Sarah lifted her upper body of the bed slightly, resting on her elbows, and I realized she was trying to look at her reflection in the mirror of the vanity behind me. I shifted out of the way.

"Oh, fuck, my pussy's a mess."

"It's beautiful," I said reflexively, without even thinking.

Sarah smiled at me sweetly.

"I love you, baby," she said. Then she looked down at Hal's cock. It had swollen considerably, and I envied its length and thickness, even while it was still slightly too flaccidly rubbery to fuck with yet. She looked down her other side to examine Paul's cock. It wasn't quite fully rigid.

"Okay," she said. "Those gorgeous cocks need some attention."

She rearranged herself so she was on her knees between them, facing away from me, and told them to scootch together side by side. She put a knee between each of their legs so that she was straddling the inner leg of each, resting her ass on their shins. She reached out and grabbed a cock in each hand and began to slowly stroke them in unison. She leaned forward and put Hal's cock in her mouth.

I moved over to the side of the bed for a better view and rested by bare ass on the curtained window sill as I continued to stroke my hardening cock. Sarah stroked Paul with her left hand while she sucked and stroked Hal. Both guys had their arms folded under their heads and lay back contentedly enjoying my wife's attentions. Sarah finally took Hal's cock out of her mouth, gave it a long, slow lick all the way up the underside, kissed it loudly under his nob, and then leaned over Paul's cock and put it her mouth. Paul groaned as she bobbed rhythmically on him, sucking him and stroking his shaft with one hand and Hal's with the other.

I returned to the foot of the bed to look at her pussy while she continued alternating between their cocks. With her legs spread and her ass arched up while she sucked and stroked, I had a good, close view of her cum-soaked pussy. I felt myself getting harder, and had a strong desire to stick my cock in her messy pussy as she serviced the guys, but her ass was slightly too high and far up the bed for me to enter her without getting on the bed, and there was no room there. Instead, I reached out and caressed her ass with both hands, and then caressed the sides of her pussy with my thumbs. Gently, I spread her vagina open with my thumbs. I could see a pool of semen still in the open hole. I stuck a thumb inside her and pushed it slowly in and out of her, causing some of the semen to ooze out. While I fucked her slowly with my thumb, I leaned in and licked her from just above my thumb and up along the slick glistening skin of her crack and over her shiny pink anus, ignoring the pungeant, unfamiliar flavour that Hal's ejaculation had left there. She moaned on someone's cock.

Just then, Hal sat up, and got off the bed. I ignored him and continued thumb-fucking Sarah and licking her perineum and anus as he walked around behind me to the other side of the bed. I followed him with my eyes as he went to my closet. I could hear Sarah continuing to suck Paul's cock. After rummaging around our closet briefly, Hal grabbed the plush belt of Sarah's bathrobe, pulling it out of the loops in a quick motion. Then he did the same with the terry cloth belt of my housecoat.

"Lie flat on the bed," he ordered her.

She gave Paul's cock a last little kiss on the nob and then obeyed, lying on her back, her arms folded modestly over her breasts, watch Hal.

Hal tossed my blue terry cloth belt to Paul.

"Tie her wrist to the bedpost. Make it a good knot."

Sarah let her arms fall to her sides, and then each of the men grabbed one, tying the respective belts around her wrists, and then the bed post so that she lay there bound and cruciform. Sarah was breathing heavy. Hal walked to the foot of the bed, and Paul followed. The two of them stood over her, watching with enormous erections pointing in her direction, and she writhed slightly, her legs constantly shifting angles, seeming to compensate for the immobility of her arms. Her knees were raised, but pressed together. Even so, her cum-smeared pussy was visible.

She asked the question that was on everybody's mind.

"What are you going to do to me?"

Hal didn't reply - he just stood there watching her writhe. He absently stroked his cock a few times. Then -

"Jessie, I think I saw a butt plug in that drawer. Lube it up and put it in her ass."

I stood and went to her dresser. I opened the drawer and rummaged until I found it. I grabbed the pink butt plug, which had a longish fur tail attached to the end, and smeared it with lube, then got on the bed, positioning myself to put it inside her. She spread her legs and tilted her ass up to me, exposing her anus. I placed the butt plug at her opening, and gently and slowly shoved it in. Sarah let out a long sigh.

I wanted to give her soaked pussy a lick, but was repulsed by the mess Hal had left on it. I kissed her inner thigh and got off the bed.

The three of us stood there now, all at attention at the end of the bed, watching her, her butt-plugged ass writhing as she pulled helplessly against her restraints. The fur tail hanging from her giving her a slightly comical look that was still ball-achingly hot.

"Like a bitch in heat," Hal said smiling.

Paul was stroking himself steadily now.

"Fuck," he said quietly.

"Why don't you give her a go, Paul?"

My heart dropped. I knew, even if I didn't admit it to myself that this would come eventually. That didn't make it any easier. Before I could think of a way to protest, Paul had crawled onto the bed, slowly moving towards my writhing, naked, cum-soaked and helplessly constrained wife.